-Mental-

[Y/N's point of view]

This is it, this was his breaking point. He had his thoughts and emotions bottled up for so long and had to let them out. He's still hugging you and crying, obviously you're still hugging him back.

He's being abused by his family, there is no other way to put it than that. It's not like he can just get a job, earn money and move out, his parents won't let him go outside. He's trapped, trapped with monsters.

His life is about to hit rock bottom, and you and your friends pushed him further by being mean to him when he first arrived. If you weren't mean to him then the whole Frappuccino thing wouldn't have become "Trendy" and it wouldn't have branched off into other aspects of bullying him around campus.

He doesn't deserve to have gone through all of that. It's always good guys who take the pain that the bad guys should be receiving instead.

 It's always good guys who take the pain that the bad guys should be receiving instead

[Beomgyu's point of view]

It feels so nice to have a hug, I've never been hugged in my life. S/he said that s/he cares about me, normally I would say "I can die happily now" but I'm not going to die any time soon. I'll stay alive, I'll stay alive because s/he wants me to, I'll stay alive for him/her. 

Even if s/he wasn't being serious about being my friend or anything like that, it felt nice to hear it. I really needed it. Stalking him/her on the dark web was the best decision of my entire life.

And maybe s/he's right about how my life will have to get better eventually. I hope s/he's right anyway.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him/her again, s/he doesn't look mad at all. I hugged him/her for a long time but s/he didn't mind? S/he's so sweet.

"Are you feeling better?" S/he asked. I am feeling better actually, I'm feeling much better. I nodded and smiled a little.

"Come on, I still I have to take you there." I told him/her.