Shadows | Regulus Black

By bbaage1

Madeline Potter. James Potters sister, very similar yet very different from each other. They were always very... More

'I N T R O
Prologue *
'O N E
'T W O
'T H R E E
F O U R*
F I V E*
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
Do my lil dancy dance
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T T T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
The House
T H I R T Y S E V E N *
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y *
F O U R T Y O N E
The house pt.2
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X*
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y*
The beach Date
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T
UPDATE?
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y O N E
S I X T Y T W O
UPDATE

F I F T Y O N E*

7.4K 180 1.7K
By bbaage1

This is like backtracking to before the beach date lol but I saw this idea in the comments and had to add it in somewhere. Also, this is a really long chapter

The morning after finding out about the Order. June 25th,

The next morning Madeline got up and changed into a red top and blue flare jeans, before heading downstairs to join the rest of her family for breakfast. They all usually wake up within a few minutes of each other. This morning she was the last one up.

She went into the kitchen and put two waffles on to her plate with syrup and powdered sugar, and added some fruit to the side. Euphemia must have been up first since there was made breakfast.

She took her plate and a glass of milk into the dining room where the rest of the family was. Euphemia and Fleamont were facing the window so their backs were to her, James and Sirius sat across from them. James looked up at his sister and immediately was about to say some silly remark about her appearance. More of what her clothes weren't hiding. Just like last night when she walked in on the meeting. Sirius looked up at her, noticing James quite chuckle that was more of him choking on his food and his mind immediately went to the same.

Madeline flipped them both off before taking a seat at the end of the table.

"Morning." She said picking up her butter knife and fork.

"Morning, love." Euphemia said, not taking her eyes off the paper in front of her.

"Good morni-" Fleamont cut himself off when he looked at his daughter and saw every visible markings in shades of purple. He nearly forgot about last night when he saw her and Regulus in the Order room. "Merlin, what the hell did he do to you."

Euphemia finally looked up.

"Damn Sirius what the hell do you have for a brother." James finally laughed.

"Don't ask me, ask her." Sirius joined in his laughter.

"Both of you shut up." She warned.

"You- he- what the hell. You see, this is just another reason why I don't like this boy. I don't even want to know why there are bruises. Unbelievable." He looked away.

James and Sirius started to laugh again while trying not to choke on their food.

"I'm disappointed."

Madeline dropped her fork. "Disappointed. Really. You are the unbelievable one. Dad I'm a teenager. I'm nearly seventeen. You don't really get to be disappointed in me for being a hormonal teenage girl. You should've known this type of shit would happen when you decided to have kids. And adopt a third one whose even worse."

"Hey, I'm not that kinky." Sirius said.

"Ki- nope. Not even gonna get into this."

"Exactly. So don't bring it up." She scoffed as she took a bite.

"You are one kinky little shit." James laughed.

"You are one annoying little shit." Madeline gave him a sarcastic smile. "And I'm not the only one having sex you know that right."

Remus walked in with his breakfast. She almost forgot he and Pete were also here. "What did I just walk into." He said as he sat down at the other end seat.

"We're just talking about my sex life." She looked up at him.

"Oh- um. Alright."

"No. We're done with that now." Fleamont said.

"You're the one who brought it up."

"That's true," James said which earned him a furious look from his father.

"So. Why don't we talk about the boy's sex life too? You can't just criticize your daughter. The youngest one here. Like James for example. James-" she went on just to annoy her father because really this conversation could have already ended.

"M shut up. You have no idea what I have on you." James cut her off.

"Go ahead. Make father even more disappointed." She said.

"Okay, this is enough now." Euphemia chuckled. "We don't need to be talking about anyone's anything alright? And Fleamont cut her some slack. You were the same way when we were young."

Her covered his face in embarrassment.

"Just because you don't like the boy, it doesn't mean you should be upset with her alright."

"I- I'm done. I'm going to go work or something" he said standing up with his plate and proceeding to leave the dining room. Peter walked in now with his breakfast.

"Madeline, I think it's great that you and Regulus are getting comfortable with each other."

"Oh my gosh, mom. Stop. Please."

"What did I just walk into." Pete said.

"I'm having the same question in my head, Pete." Remus said.

"Did you lose your virginity to Regulus?" Euphemia asked.

Everyone practically choked on their food and held back their laughs. Even Madeline.

"Uhm." She chuckled. "No..."

"Oh really? Who was it then?"

The boys were all laughing quietly into their hands.

"Um. We really don't have to talk about this mom."

"How old were you?"

"14" James said.

"14!" Euphemia said in shock. "That's. I guess it's not too bad. So who was this guy before Regulus? Was he nice? Was he an older boy?"

"Who wasn't the guy before Regulus," Sirius said quietly.

"Mom can we seriously not talk about this. Especially in front of the boys."

"It's not like we don't know about your sex life already," Sirius said.

"So you told them but not me. Was it one of these boys?" She pointed at Sirius Peter and Remus."

"No, mom."

"Did you ever sleep with one of these three?"

Remus choked on his cup of coffee.

"I- I'm going now. I have a date with Regulus." Madeline stood up.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" She asked the boys as M walked out of the room.

Pete held back his laughter. Sirius didn't even bother he was giggling to himself. Remus's face was bright pink.

"You could say that," James said looking at Remus.

Euphemia looked at the boy at the end who the other boys were staring at. He was chewing nervously on his cup.

"You. Remus, you and my daughter huh?"

"Um. Mrs. Potter, I'd rather not-"

"Yup. Back in the fifth year." Peter said.

"So she was in fourth- she was 14. Are you the guy?"

"Uh. No." He said.

"Wait if you weren't the first. Who was?"

"That is a question we all have," Peter said.

"How many guys have my daughter slept with?" Euphemia placed her arms on the table.

"From which house?" James laughed.

"What? Wait. That many? Is that what you're getting at?"

"Mhm." Sirius nodded his head.

"I should've kept my curiosity, curious." She sat back in her seat.

~

July 27th,

(I'm trying to remember. It's in the 70s. I have to make it somewhat accurate. So imagine this with those white or brown, like in the dress, ankle heel boots or smth)

Today is Madeline's 17th birthday. She's been waiting for this day for quite some time. She's of age. She can use magic outside of school, she doesn't need her parent's permission, she can apparate by herself. There are many reasons on why a 17th birthday is one of the best.

And so she woke up this morning and got changed before heading downstairs for breakfast which was already ready.

"Happy birthday!" James said, being the first one who saw her. Everyone else turned and said their own birthday wishes and gave hugs.

After a nice birthday breakfast with her family and the boys, said boys and M went into town, she knew Reg was going to be at dinner but she wasn't expecting to see him so soon.

"Guess who?" He said coming up behind her and covering her eyes.

She grabbed his hands and lowered them then proceeded to spin around to make sure it was really him.

"You're here!" She pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.

"Surprise." He chuckled.

"It is quite the surprise." She pulled away.

"Happy birthday." He smiled.

"Thank you, my love."

He leaned his head down as she tiptoed to steal a kiss from each other. "I missed you" she whispers.

"I missed you too." He kisses her one more time before taking her hand and following behind the boys who turned away when they started to kiss.

"Where do your parents think you are today?"

"With Barty." He shrugged his shoulders and looked at her.

"Nice one."

"Yeah. They don't like his father that much but they know he's just like them."

(A/n I'm sorry I'm skipping sm but I haven't updated in so long and I want to get a move on lol)

For dinner, the boys plus Madeline met up with the other four girls at Ciao Mambo, M's favorite Italian restaurant.

The table went Alyssa at one end then Camilla, Marlene, Lily, James, Peter at the other end, Remus, Sirius, Regulus, and then Madeline.

Regulus had his hand on her thigh under the table, she held his hand with both of her own and played with his rings while listening and talking with everyone else.

She even managed to slip one of the rings off and onto her own finger. They both looked at it than to each other and shared a small laugh.

Madeline laughed at something her brother has said as Regulus let his hand drift further up her thigh causing her breath to hitch. Madeline glanced at Regulus to see that he was completely neutral faced showing that he was doing what she was thinking.

He grabbed her leg gently moving them further open and hid a smirk as she clenched her jaw to stay quiet. Regulus leaned over whispering in her ear to go to the bathroom which she complied and excused herself without drawing any attention. Regulus was soon to follow pushing her into a big stall.

"Come on this has to be quick and fast." The taller boy said softly pushing her against the wall as he sucked on her neck causing her to let it drop to the other side so he had more access.

He reached down with his hand teasing her heat causing her to let out sounds of need. "Never thought we would fuck in a bathroom," Madeline said with a breathy laugh as Regulus chuckled against her neck.

Regulus gently rested her on one of the changing stations before pulling her pants off with his teeth and kissing her inner thighs making her back arch. "Regulus please." she moaned out. He reached up shoving two fingers in her mouth. "Shh quiet." he hushed her before letting his tongue swipe over her folds one laughing against her clit as she moaned into his fingers.

With his free hand, he slowly put one finger in and sucked on her clit while keeping eye contact. After a minute or so he added a second and third finger making her back arch again. He sucked harder on her clit watching as she wiggled under him.

Against his fingers, he heard her say she was gonna cum soon allowing him to go harder while also making no noise at all. Madeline moaned deeply against the fingers in her mouth as Regulus hit her g-spot with his spare hand.

Her legs squeezed against his head as she was near her high. "Cum for me baby." He commanded against her heat. Seconds later she came with a loud moan and her back arched high. He swallowed all of the salty substance before pulling her up into a messy kiss.

She moaned against his lips as she tasted herself on his tongue. He pulled away lifting her off the changing station and made sure her legs were capable of walking. "We should go before everyone gets suspicious," Madeline suggested and smiled at him when he nodded grabbing her hand.

~

Regulus decided to spend the night at Madeline's house, he said Barty would cover for him again, and so when they got back to the manor he went around the house and apparated to the terrace outside her bedroom.

After the birthday girl gave her parents a quick rundown of how her night was, she ran upstairs and unlocked the doors to let the boy in.

"You sure they won't know I'm here?"

"Yes I'm sure, they never come in my room after I say goodnight." She chuckled before grabbing his arm and pulling him inside, he shut the doors behind him.

"Okay good, your dad would probably kill me." He laughed softly.

Madeline snuck into her brother's room while the boys were all in the downstairs living room to grab a pair of sweatpants for reg.

"We might as well keep some of your clothes here." She winked as she handed the pants to him.

"We should, shouldn't we?" He smiled.

The two changed before climbing into bed to cuddle as they fell asleep. Madeline in the green nightgown and Regulus in nothing but the sweatpants.

They spent about an hour just talking about their future, the school year coming up, home, and the war that was no doubt on its way.

"Goodnight, love, happy birthday." He kissed the top of her head which was rested on his chest.

"Goodnight, handsome." She smiled.

~

Regulus began to stir around slightly and sweat started forming around his head, he started mumbling nonsense out loud, it wasn't until a quick and loud "no!", did Madeline wake up.

She took a couple of seconds to gather herself and wake up enough to realize he was having a nightmare. She pushed herself up off of his chest and started to shake him awake.

"Regulus, Reggie wake up." She said in a soft tone.

She shook him more aggressively. "Reg, wake up, love. It's just a dream. Reg!" She whisper yelled.

The boy's eyes shot open as his breathing became quick and heavy.

"Hey, hey I'm right here," She moved her head over so he could see her more clearly. "You're alright, you're okay it was just a nightmare." She said softly.

He grabbed her hands and squeezed them as if he was checking to see that she was actually there.

"It was just a dream, you're okay, shhh you're alright." She smiled softly at him.

His breathing started to slow down finally and he let go of her hands, she brought one hand up to his face to move the hair out of the way. "Baby I'm right here. It's alright, everything is going to be alright." She reassured him.

He nodded his head and sat up, starting to finally come back into reality.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, her hands crossed over his shoulder.

He shook his head no.

"Im gonna go get you some water, alright? I'll be right back." She rubbed his shoulder before leaving the room to the kitchen to fill up a glass of water.

After a couple of minutes, she came back up and saw the boy leaning against the terrace with a cigarette in his hand. She put on a sympathetic smile even though he was facing the other way. Madeline set the glass of water on the bedside table. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning the right side of her face on his bareback.

He dropped his head down after blowing out a puff of smoke, then he turned his head to the side and rested his chin on his shoulder, taking in her presence. The two just stood in silence, enjoying the company of the other one.

She kissed his shoulder before asking again. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Im sure, it was nothing, I hardly even remember it." He lied.

"Im here if you need me, you know you can talk to me, who would I tell?"

"I know, I know." He grabbed her hands and loosened her grip around him so he could turn around and hug her back. "Im okay. Really." He rested his head on top of hers and lied again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
480K 12.8K 48
"You, an actual Gryffindor, fancy a Slytherin? My goodness! A Gryffindor and a Slytherin? That's absurd! Sinful almost!" ...
389K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...