«We'll Call It Wangxian»

By Nico-00

Fake tears were shed, a fake funeral was orchestrated. Fake investigations were organised, a fake name was gi... More

Introduction
"she won't do anything"
"messed up big time or not that bad?"
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
"I love you~"
"To the world wei wuxian, is dead"
"Does lan gege like me?"
"He is all I have"
"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"
"overdramatic much"
"Stop kidding"
"I'm sorry"
"Let's Play a game"
"Do you have a death wish?"
"I'm about to cut a bitch."
"I do."
"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"
"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"
"what the fuck!"
"smile"
"Come on, smile for mama."
"He's coming after you"
"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."
"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."
"But, master!"
"Why is master so grumpy?"
"Lies"
"she's coming for me."
"A place far away from here. Just you and I."
"Disappointing"
"Shameless"
"you think you can escape?"
"You don't believe me? "
"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"
"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."
"It's not a coping mechanism. He is just sick to his mind."
"she was there the entire time."
"Burn in hell."
"death doesn't decide your fate, I do."
"In the end, is it always fine?"
EXTRA: ONE

"Marry me"

2.8K 236 46
By Nico-00

Where it all started: part four

Just because Wei Ying had relapsed did not mean that he was giving up tht easily, if his disease wanted to put up a fight with him Wei Ying was going to fight back like his life depended upon it.

A new drug trial was organised for wei wuxian specifically by one of the best doctors in their country and several others. Lan wangji and the Jiang's had spared no costs to cure wei ying of the disease he had. The older was ready to tear the whole world apart just to find a cure for his soulmate.

Things were starting to become normal as Wei Ying got used to his new life style which now included trips to hospitals atleast once a week and bandages all over his right hand. Returning back to his usual lifestyle did no good to wei ying at times when he realised that there were going to be times when he was going to be in horrible pain.

"Should I get some medicines for you?" Madame Jin asked the boy who seemed to be in a lot of pain at the moment. Wei Ying dropped his paing brush on the floor and got off the chair just to fall back down once again.

"Oh, dear. I should call wangji to come pick you up" The woman in yellow turtleneck said. Wei Ying hissed in pain and shook his head.

"He will never let me leave the house" Madame Jin let out an amused sound and helped him get up with the help of Yanli gently.

Even though lan wangji to this day has no idea that something like that had happened in the past. He sure as hell knows that there is a possibility of something like that happening.

"Hey, old man? Wei Ying called lan qiren by his nickname without looking up at him. Lan qiren hummed and looked at wei ying who laid on the couch sprawled across it like a Hamster high on drugs.

"Would I look good with ash-grey hair or purple?" Lan qiren blinked twice at the sudden question and started thinking adjusting the younger boys legs on his lap properly.

"Ash-grey" lan qiren commented looking at wei ying's overgrown hair which covered most of his head, Wei Ying hummed and fished something out of his pocket.

"Good." Wei Ying said and showed his uncle the tiny box which had a silver band embedded in it.

"And I'm marrying your nephew"

Poor lan qiren almost had a heart attack when wei ying told him that he was marrying his nephew. After being almost thrown inside the pool by wei ying, lan qiren had snapped out of his daze and remembered what his nephew had told him just a few hours ago.

"I'm going to marry wei ying" Lan Zhan annouced walking inside his uncle's house followed by lan xichen who seemed as dazed as lan qiren was.

"What?" Lan qiren asked catching his breath, lan zhan's eyebrows slightly quivered before he answered back once again.

"I am going to marry wei ying."

It was weird how the two had managed to plan the proposal on the same day. Yu ziyuan at first had rejected his request to marry wei ying but, later on realised that the man had really loved her nephew hence came her approval.

"Happy Birthday" lan zhan whispered to his soon-to-be fiance with a smile on his face. Wei Ying squealed and jumped on lan zhan without a care of the others judging him.

Lan wangji had gone all out to make wei ying's birthday party one of the best he has had over the years.

The hall was decorated with over three thousand colorful chrysanthemum flowers in such a way that it seemed as if it was spelling wei ying's initials. A dramatic theme was organised because wei ying loved dramatic thing's and lan wangji loved a dramatic man.

Even wei ying's uncle wen had come to his Twenty third birthday party this time when he had heard from his son Wen Xu that Lan wangji was finally going to pop the big question Today.

"I love you so much" lan zhan whispered pressing a kiss on wei ying's cheeks as he danced along with his partner with no care of the world. Wei Ying giggled and continued slow dancing with lan zhan.

With their hands wrapped around eachother gently, they strolled around the floor move not so smooth but gentle enough to let the others know that the pair were willing to keep going for the rest of their lives.

"Where are you taking me now?" Wei Ying asked trying to look through the blindfold with squinty eyes. It seemed as if lan wangji was taking him to a garden when wei ying smelt fresh grass and roses.

"Somewhere far away from your brother" lan zhan deadpanned earning a giggle from wei ying's side.

"I don't understand how you know so much about me" wei ying whispered looking at his surroundings which were exactly how he liked things. Moon flowers in all its glory even though it bloomed just for one day.

"God I'm so much in love with you" Wei Ying whispered looking at lan wangji who had a smile on his face, something which was rare.

"I love you too" Lan zhan confessed for the nth time of the day.

"I fancy you"

"I love you"

"I want you" Lan Zhan got on one knee and fished the tiny box out of his velveteen blazer.

"I want you"

"I can't leave you" lan Zhan confessed with a smile unfaltering on his face. He revealed the silver band to his boyfriend who had a huge smile with tears trailing down his eyes.

"There cannot be anybody but you.", Lan Zhan smiled as he stood on his one knee to propose to the love of his life.

"Marry me"

Lan zhan looked at his lover with the most gentle smile in the whole world enough to melt a cold rock.

"Yes!" Wei Ying cried out in happiness bent down to Lan wangji's level as he allowed the older to push the silver band on his ring finger.

"I fancy you!" Wei Ying cried in joy, lan wangji laughed for the first time in years as he watched his beloved accept him as his partner.

"I want you!" Wei Ying continued with his gloved hand wrapped around his fiance's neck.

"There cannot be anybody but you" Wei Ying took the similar velveteen box out of his jacket and opened without showing it to lan zhan who was still hugging him.

"You better be the man that I wake up next to every single day for the rest of my life! " wei ying giggled sliding the ring into lan zhan's ring finger smoothly without the man noticing who still hugged him.

Wei Ying looked at the silver band wrapped around his finger in tears and looked back ta lan wangji who seemed to have realised that wei ying had slid the ring on his finger too.

"Marry me" wei ying whispered pulling lan zhan closer to his lips.

Without a care of whoever stared at them, wei ying pressed his lips against lan zhan's soft ones.

Meanwhile,

"They had to do this on the same day" Jiang cheng whispered through his tears as he watched the love birds making out in the middle of the garden where the moonflowers bloomed for the first time in years.

"It's so beautiful" Jiang yanli said in awe as she watched her baby brother kissing the love of his life.

"Look at him, aren't you proud of him" madame yu said through tears; a smile painted over her face as she watched her nephew have the time of his life.

"Let's spend the rest of our lives eachother, as animals or human's. We will always find eachother lan wangji."

wei ying whispered not letting go of lan zhan's hands. His fiance hummed happily and wrapped his hands around wei ying's lean waist pressing his lips against his future husband's lips once again.

"Aren't you proud of wangji uncle?" Lan xichen asked his uncle who had a look of awe on his face as he watched the moonflowers bloom.

"I am."

Thus started the never ending saga of wangxian once again, but now as eachothers' betrothed and in the near future as a married couple.

Even as humans or animals it is always going to the never-ending saga of wangxian forever and ever.

In every life, as a human or an animal. The legend has it all, wangxian will always find eachother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.9K 18
Wèi Wúxiàn found himself in a place he never expected to be - torn between sadness and despair. The loss of his loved ones, especially his dear son...
55.9K 2.4K 25
Lan WangJi's beautiful laugh echoed throughout the gusu forest, tinkling like bells. Wei WuXian watched, happy, but no...something was wrong. The su...
8.9K 542 11
what is love ? What is heart break ? What is sacrifice? what is regret? what is duty ? people will give various answers to these questions but to Lan...
12.1K 494 10
Lan Wangji is a cursed Wife whose husbands were died after marrying and impregnated him. His both husband died During Lan Zhan's pregnancy. Who will...