FREAKS - jughead jones imagin...

By elismohawk

FREAKS || ❝ don't cry, i am just a freak ❞ requests closed permanently. started 3/13/20 © 2020, elismohawk. More

π…π‘π„π€πŠπ’
001. stay with me
002. behind my back
003. attention
004. insecurities and ice cream
005. sick
006. beanie twins
007. that's my sister
008. jealousy
009. movie night
010. too late
011. too late [02]
012. that's karma
013. that's karma [02]
014. that's karma [03]
015. invisible
016. double date
017. sleepless nights
018. forever
019. normal
020. g&g
021. brainwashed
022. brainwashed [02]
023. home
024. reunited
025. nightmares
026. unorthodox
027. everyone needs a Jughead
028. thief
029. everything's right again
030. us against the world
031. i hate you
032. my girls
033. survive the night
034. survive the night [02]
035. a dare's a dare
036. the jones men
037. snow white
038. foster Sister
039. foster Sister [02]
040. forbidden
041. distant
042. distant [02]
043. spark
044. in your room
045. study Date
046. secret
047. grocery Store
048. protected you
049. kisses and forgiveness
050. mine
051. diary
052. couple goals
053. cliche
054. wallflower
055. angel
056. baby it's cold outside
057. one more night
058. positive
059. new year, new promises
060. perfect
061. stylishly wasted
063. dip
064. valentine
065. softie
066. insane
067. bedtime Stories
068. jeans
069. Rainy Daze

062. I'm not gay (x male reader)

918 27 78
By elismohawk

A/n: This is one of the only Jughead X Male readers I plan on doing (I prefer doing x female readers)

This was requested by (still determining who requested this) I changed the entire plot but I love the way it came out

3rd person pov:

"Alright, who's ready to PARTY?" Reggie yelled obnoxiously, to which the group replied with a series of whoops and screams of excitement. A large group of kids from Riverdale High were taking a long weekend trip to Grimsby, a town an hour away from Riverdale. Grimsby had sick beaches and tons of things to do, and the gang needed an escape.

The group of kids consisted of Archie and Veronica, Betty and Reggie, Toni and Cheryl, and Y/n and Jughead. Everyone had their pairs, Veronica and Archie were dating, Cheryl and Toni had recently began dating, and Betty and Reggie were constantly flirting to the point where it was unclear what they were. Kevin and Josie were supposed to be in attendance, though they had to cancel due to a family emergency. So Jughead was left with Y/n.

Y/n was an innocent, fluffy haired boy, who had moved to Riverdale a little more than a year ago. He was kind, and sweet, and everyone seemed to like him, even when they found out he was gay. The group was very diverse, Josie was black, Kevin was gay, Cheryl was a lesbian, and Toni was bisexual, so nobody really cared when he came out.

That was... except for Jughead. Jughead wasn't homophobic in the least bit, he accepted and loved everyone. But there was something about Y/n, something Jughead couldn't put his finger on. Jug felt weird whenever he was around him, almost uncomfortable.

Jughead Jones was certainly not a party goer, so he wasn't exactly looking forward to this trip. But he decided he would make the most of it, as he climbed in the back of Reggie's uncle's van, which he'd let Reggie borrow for the weekend.

"Alright you guys, let's get this party started!" Reggie yelled, starting the engine as they took off for Grimsby.

~~~

A van filled with 8 teens talking obnoxiously loud over the booming of a random Spotify playlist, was not the ideal place to write a novel, as Jughead would soon learn. He'd gotten stuck sitting next to Betty, who was giggling and gossiping with Veronica. His head began to pound as he wished he'd never agreed to this trip. 

Positive thoughts Jug, positive thoughts.

And his headache only grew as they piled into the lobby of the hotel they were staying at, which was poorly named, the Grimsby Beach Hotel and Resort. Jughead's gloomy thoughts continued as Archie attempted to get them all checked in, Jug's mind thinking of hundreds of names they could have named the shabby hotel.

"Guys we have four rooms: Me and Archie in room 208, Betty and Reggie in room 211, Cheryl and Toni in room 218, and Y/n and Jughead in room 220" Veronica announced to the eight of them, Jughead wanting to die in that very moment. Why did he have to be stuck with Y/n.

"I swear if I have to share a bed with him-" Jughead grumbled to himself, picking up his bag and walking to room 220.

Y/n shuffled behind at the end of the group, feeling extremely awkward. He knew Jughead hated him, and he didn't want to upset him more than he already had. So he stayed quiet, not drawing any attention to himself. The door to the room was ajar, and Y/n entered to see Jug frustratedly unpacking his bags, getting settled in. Luckily for the both of them there were two beds, which they both were grateful for.

15 or so minutes of uncomfortable silence went by as they both unpacked, Jughead cursing under his breath and Y/n pretending not to hear him.

"Jughead, I know you don't like me, and I'm sorry if I ever did anything to upset you. I can ask if anyone wants to switch rooms-"

"No, no it's not that. I honestly didn't want to come on this trip in the first place. Big group activities aren't really my thing." Jug stuttered trying to save himself, his cheeks going red from embarrassment. How could he be so rude? Y/n didn't even do anything wrong.

A wave of relief washed over Y/n's body as he realized the weekend wasn't gonna be as bad as he'd previously had thought. But the weekend was far from over.

~~~

It had been two days. Two days of nonstop fun. 

Jug had forgotten about being gloomy and actually enjoyed himself. Y/n stayed with Veronica most of the time, the two of them being all kinds of crazy together. They both were having their separate fun, and even though they were sharing a room, they hardly spoke with one another. 

Within the span of two days the pair had spoken about 10 words to each other, and those were "Hey, what time is it?" and "Can I borrow your shampoo?" To make matters worse, they didn't acknowledge each other unless they absolutely had to, meaning during the day when they were with the group, they didn't even look at each other. 

Tonight was their last night, and naturally, they had to celebrate. Reggie used his fake ID to buy half the liquor store, filling several coolers with alcohol for hanging by the hotel pool. 

"A toast, to our last night here," Toni yelled, holding up her beer bottle, to which everyone hollered, clashing their bottles together while yelling 'cheers'. 

Jug clinked his bottle with Betty's, for she was sitting on his right. He turned to do the same with the person on his left, smashing his beer bottle into theirs. He looked up to see who's bottled he had just clinked, his eyes met by the Y/e/c ones of Y/n. They stared at each other for far too long, though neither of them could look away. Their eye contact only broke when Archie called Jug over to where they were about to start a game of pool volleyball.

~~~

All 8 of them got drunk out of their minds, then doing a variety of dumb things. Archie and Reggie began doing karate in the pool and attempting to drown each other, Cheryl decided to become a hairstylist and trim about 3 inches off of Toni's long brown hair, Betty fell asleep on the edge of the pool while Veronica and Y/n sat calmly watching the chaos unfold. Then there was Jughead, who was already up in his room, typing away on his computer. Whatever he was writing was nonsense that wouldn't makes sense to a sober person, however, it made him happy.

Y/n stumbled in a half hour later, and Jug was surprised he could even find their room. Y/n kicked off his shoes, falling face-first onto his bed, a loud groan escaping his mouth. Jug sat there, almost fascinated by the boy, though he shook off the feeling and went back to his computer.

"Hey Jug?" Y/n asked, his voice muffled because his face was still buried in the bedding. Jug replied with a hum, acknowledging he'd said something without actually having to speak to him. "Why do you hate me?" Jug sighed, knowing this conversation wasn't going to end anytime soon.

"I don't hate you Y/n. How many times do i have to tell you?"

"Until I understand. You act weird around me, like I'm carrying a contagious disease. Jughead-"

"No, I'm not homophobic." Jug said, cutting him off before he had the chance to accuse him of something.

"That's not what I was gonna say."

"Then what were you gonna say?"

"Jughead Jones... do you have a crush on me?" After the words fell from Y/n's mouth, Jug's jaw dropped. How could he think that? Is he just saying that because he's the one with the crush? Jug's mind was spinning circles, and the dangerous amount of alcohol he'd had, wasn't helping.

"What? Ew- no. I'm- I... I'm not gay" 

"I saw you checking out Archie's ass the other day, you know you really need to be more careful with your leering" Y/n said, quietly laughing to himself as Jug sat in utter shock, as if nobody noticed the way he used to be around Archie, and all guys really.

"I didn't, I was just seeing what jeans he was wearing"

"As if that's any less gay" 

Jug sat there in his drunken state, questioning his entire life. Was he gay? He'd never really had a crush on anyone, not that he could remember. He began to piece things together, realizing he'd been doing things without realizing his whole life. He looked to Y/n, who had picked up a comic book and began carelessly reading.

"How- how did you know you were gay?" Jug asked quietly, the dim lamp in between them making it hard for his eyes to focus, and next thing he knew Y/n was sitting on his bed.

"It's different for everyone. I noticed the way I feel around boys and the way I feel around girls was really different. I started to notice that I found myself unintentionally flirting with, or checking out some of my guy friends. Like I said, it's different for everyone." Jug sat there, thinking about what he'd just heard. Was he doing these things and he didn't notice? He found it funny how in a matter of 30 seconds, your entire life can suddenly become questionable.

"So- how do I know if I'm gay?"

"Well have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Yeah. I had to kiss Betty for a game of spin the bottle... like I said, I don't like group activities" Jughead said, his mind traveling back to freshman year, when he'd locked lips with his blonde best friend. He didn't enjoy it very much, his eyes were scrunched closed and he was really uncomfortable, though he liked the way her chapstick tasted like root beer.

"So I guess the next question is... have you ever kissed a guy?" Jug's stomach began to do somersaults, and he wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. Jug shook his head, gulping. His mind traveled back to watching Love Simon, and the scene where Simon and Bram first kissed.

"So... do you want to? That's the only way to know for sure. I mean- that was weird. I'm sorry-" Y/n stuttered, getting nervous for the first time all night.

Jug was still comprehending what was happening. Y/n had just offered to be his first guy kiss, and like an idiot, he was sitting there silently. He snapped back into reality as Y/n began to apologize, his cheeks a rosy pink color.

Taking a leap of faith, Jug grabbed his face, smashing his lips onto Y/n's. It was nothing like kissing Betty, he wasn't uncomfortable, his eyes weren't scrunched, and his chapstick tasted like peppermint, not root beer. 

Jug pulled away, stunned and breathing heavy, Y/n was equally as stunned. The both of them sat there with their eyes closed, their faces still inches apart. Fireworks had gone off in both of their minds, the butterflies in their stomachs fluttering around like never before.

"Wow"

"Yeah... wow"

I'm gonna leave it there. This is literally the BEST imagine I've ever written, this is my favorite ever and it's not even straight (well neither am I so...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 383 31
"i love you, always." "i love you more. always," she giggled at the boy. she'd never loved someone as much as the serpent boy laying next to her
3.6K 56 19
sure they ended the chat but did it really end though? ꧁꧂ started on: April 6, 2020 stopped writing on: February 14, 2021
378K 7.5K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3
285K 6.8K 40
BUGHEAD ❀