Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Oleh Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 54

723 29 6
Oleh Nekochinchin

3rd POV

(Y/n) walks her way down the tiny hill that she remembered tumbling down with Oli, a small giggle left her lips as she continued to make her way down.

"Gosh, do you remember this place, Oli?" The female questions the hamster as she continued on walking.

Hearing no response from her hamster, she decided to check on him. Momentarily stopping on her moving, in case she trips while not paying attention.

Looking down to her breast pocket where Oli usually snuggles in, she didn't see any hamster inside.

Which caused her to panic.

"Oli?!" She squeaks out as she looked around the ground just in case he jumped out or something.

Starting to go into huge panic mode, she suddenly heard a piece of paper crinkle on her. Looking down, she saw a piece of paper in her breast pocket, where Oli should be.

"Woah, didn't see that there.." She mumbled out as she takes the paper out.

Opening the folded piece of paper, she sees something written on. 

[Don't worry about Oli. I secretly took him with Nagisa before going our separate ways. 

-Karma :D]

(Y/n) immediately huffs out a huge breath of relief and tucked the note away, her beating heart eventually calming down from the information given to her.

"Dammit Karma, nearly gave me a heart attack." (Y/n) mumbles to herself as she continued on.

As she walked to the end of the slope, she sees another bush that she went through if it weren't for Karma.

She opens the bush apart and sees the familiar grassy slope that she and Karma tumbled down on, a chuckle escapes her lips remembering the screams they somewhat made together.

Skipping her way down, she sees the final bush of where they went through those years ago. With a smile, she opens the bush apart and there she sees the same scenery that enchanted her.

"This place is still ever so breath takingly beautiful." (Y/n) breathes out with a fond smile.

Walking to where she was suppose to be, she took her time walking through the field of flowers. Enjoying the magical scenery in front of her.

Finally seeing the same big tree, she couldn't contain her excitement and ran towards it. The wind softly hit her face as she ran and the flowers surrounding her were swaying from side side peacefully.

As she neared the tree, she stopped and slowly made her way towards the tree's stem. Seeing the markings they did, she lightly touched it and traced her hand on the shit they wrote on.

A soft smile reached her lips as she looked at the tree, the memories from that day just rushed in and just made the female smile.

Looking behind her, she sees a metal box perched up on a tiny dirt hill. Seeing the box's label, she knew this was Karma's.

"Welp. Let's see what's inside!" She exclaims to herself as she kneels in front of the box.

Inserting the key into the keyhole, a little 'click' was heard as she turned the key. The box slightly pops open to indicate that it's now open.

(Y/n) excitedly opens the box fully open and she sees familiar items inside, a fond smile reaches her lips as she softly looks at the items inside.

The first things she saw were the two embroidery patches that were neatly placed on top of all the items under it.

One of the patches was the peach drink she used to drink all the time, which caused Karma to call her 'peaches' for like a year and a half.

The second patch was the strawberry milk that Karma is basically obsessed with and drinks it every single day.

Taking the two out of the box and placing it aside, she dug into the next item. A small gasp left her lips as she saw pictures of herself inside.

Most of the pictures were just her when she was a kid, she assumed that Karma asked for some of her childhood pics from Ema.

A huge smile was on her face as she looks through the pictures, silly pictures of her childhood just made her happy, especially if Karma placed these pictures inside his time capsule.

There were some pictures of her during their 1st year, they were ridiculous yet each picture held an amazing memory they shared.

As she puts the pictures away, she sees an envelope at the very bottom. Looking at the envelope, a small noise of surprise left her lips.

{To the (Y/n) who found her biological family.} Was written, making (Y/n) softly smile at it.

She opens the envelope and takes the letter out, unfolding the piece of paper she starts reading it.

[Well, hello there Peaches.

Looking at the title of this envelope and you reading this meant that you finally found your biological family.

Honestly, I'm happy you finally found them.

Did you get the answers you wanted? I'm pretty sure you did.

I don't really know what's going to happen when you finally confront your biological family, so if they say anything that hurts you, I'm pretty sure future me will handle it.

Don't worry about them, you have Ema, Rintarou-san, and Oli. Oh, and definitely me too. I'm always gonna have your back peaches.

We're your family, so don't worry about the biological ones if they hurt you. 

But if somehow turns out that they actually want you and care for you, then I guess future me won't have any problems with your biological fam.

You're important to me and I don't like it when some rando hurts you, as cheesy as that sounds lol.

I'm always looking out for you, so take care of yourself.

I'm literally your only best friend and greatest partner in crime, it's hard to replace me sweet cheeks!

But anyways, congrats on finding them. I know that they'll treat you well, if not, you can always beat their asses!

Just tell me and I'd gladly help!

I know you'll be fine, so don't sweat about it. Take care Peaches.

-Karma Akabane]

(Y/n) softly looks at Karma's name that was signed at the bottom, a soft chuckle left her lips from Karma's letter.

'He always knows what to say to help me feel better, stupid strawberry head.' (Y/n) thought as she packs up everything back into the box.

"Considering that this box has already been dug up and it was addressed to me, I'll be keeping this and it's mine now." The female says as she held the box and stood up from the grassy ground.

(Y/n) looks up at the sky and realizes it's getting dark, turning around she sees the sun setting and she just stares at it.

"This sunset is always so enchanting to look at.." (Y/n) softly breathes out as a smile was placed on her lips.

She turns around and starts walking away from the tree, making her way to the exit.

"Welp, time to go home!" She huffs as she starts walking away from the tree.

-time skip-

(Y/n) arrives at the sunrise residence and entered onto the elevator, pressing the button to the floor where she lives at.

The moment the doors open, she jumps out of the thing and huffs out a breath of relief.

"God, I seriously need Oli with me at all times. That hamster is literally my comfort animal." (Y/n) breathes out as she huffs another breath.

The female finally notices her surroundings and sees that the whole place was dark, the only thing helping her see were the candles on the ground, trailing to another direction.

"What the.." She mumbles out as she followed the trail of candles.

"Ema?? Ukyo?? Masaomi?? Anyone here??" (Y/n) yells out as she looks around her, seeing as there was no reply, she shrugged her shoulders and decided to follow the candles.

As she follows the candles up to the stairs, she notices one candle outside her room. (Y/n) opens her bedroom door and sees LED lights being turned on to a (f/c) color.

She sees a box on her bed and placed the time capsule she was holding onto her work table, heading over to her bed, she opens the box and sees an outfit inside.

Pulling out it's contents, there was a (f/c) dress that reached just above her knees and some shoes that matched the dress.

Not only that there was a letter.

"'Wear this and continue to follow the trail of candles.' Okay then." (Y/n) mumbles while reading the letter.

Following the instructions of the letter, she wore the dress and shoes and continued to follow the trail of candles.

'What the hell is going on? And what's up with this set up anyways??' (Y/n) thought as she followed the candles.

The candles led her to Iori's balcony garden and she entered it, her surroundings being lit up by how bright the moon was.

"Huh, guess it's already night.." She softly says.

The female looks around and saw a huge bouquet of flowers perched onto a fancy looking pillow, a small note with '(Y/n)' was written on it.

Picking the bouquet up, she knew that this was addressed for her. (Y/n) looked around to find any signs of candles, but alas there was none.

"Is this my final destination??" (Y/n) mumbles, as she was filled confusion.

But there was something in her gut that said that this was not the end. 

"Wait a minute....WHA—?!" She lets out as she was blindfolded and was picked up from the ground.

Few seconds later, she felt herself flying and the bouquet in her hands were being tightly held onto, not wanting to let them fall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" (Y/n) screams out as she felt winds blow her way.

Within the next few seconds, she finally felt her feet on solid ground and no one was longer holding her.

She quickly removed the blindfold and looked behind her to see who it was, but she was only met with no one.

But there was one thing on the ground that she saw, a piece of paper that had an octopus drawing on it.

She finally realized it Korosensei who flew her to this spot.

'I should've known it was you, you damn Octopus. A heads up would've been nice.' (Y/n) thought as she huffs.

She looked in front of her and realizes she was at their backyard, another trail of candles set on the ground for her follow again.

As the female follows the candles, her mind was filled with much confusion as to what was happening to her.

Seeing as the candles took a sharp turn, she did too. As she turned to a corner she was immediately attacked with confetti.

The loud pops of the confetti surprised her and she quickly looks up to see her family and her friends in front of her.

"Surprise!! Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!!" They all exclaimed towards her as they popped more confetti.

(Y/n) stood there frozen, not expecting this. She looks around and sees that the whole place was decorated by fairy lights, balloons that had her favorite colors, and other birthday decorations.

But what caught her eyes was the huge banner hung above everyone.

[꧁༺ 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂, (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪—𝓐𝓼𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪—𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸!! ༻꧂] 

The banner says, making her stifle a laugh by all her last names.

Your POV

As I looked around by the way this place was set up, Kayano and Rio pulled me over to them and everyone individually greeted me for my birthday.

I thanked everyone with a smile on my face, still amazed by this. I see Karma making his way towards me and gives me a forehead kiss.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/n)." He says as he had Oli on his palm, showing me to him.

"Happy Birthday, Himechii!!" Oli lazily exclaims as he raises both of his tiny arms towards me.

I let out a giggle by how adorable he is, as I was talking with Oli, I was suddenly picked up and I turned to see Koutaro smiling at me widely.

"Happy Birthday, Lil Sis!!" He exclaims as Akaashi tells him to put me down.

Once I was back on my feet, Kuroo glomped on me and proceeded to greet me with Kenma and Akaashi.

I thanked them while chuckling, feeling happy by this surprise. I went over to my parents and Mom held my hands in hers, a soft smile on her face as she saw me.

"My little girl is all grown up, Happy Birthday Sweetie." She tells me softly as she kisses my head.

Dad makes his way towards me and pulls me into an embrace.

"We may not have been here during the 16 years of your life, but we're here to watch you grow to become the person you want to be. We'll be here to support you, Happy Birthday, (Y/n)." Dad tells me as both the Bokuto couple hugs me.

"Mm. Thank you." I whisper to them, a smile on my lips and tears pricking my eyes.

They let me go and I see Ema approach me with a tablet, looking at it I saw Papa and Miwa-san. A smile was etched onto my face when I see the two of them together wearing party hats.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!!" They both greeted me while blowing a party horn blower, a laugh escaped my lips by how silly they were.

"Thanks, Papa, Kaa-san." I said smiling at the two.

"Mou, when Ema-chan told me that you forgot your birthday, you sure did surprise me. That was until she suggested a surprise party for you!" Kaa-san informed me with her always sweet smile.

"I may have suggested the party, but everyone really did their best to help. Especially your sons Miwa-san!" Ema chirped happily towards them.

"There was a lot of stuff going on, so I guess my birthday just slipped my mind." I told them scratching my head with a chuckle.

"Don't be hard on yourself okay? Take care of yourself." Papa told me with a smile, I nodded my head towards him and smiled.

I felt my wrist being pulled and I see the brothers flocking around me, I playfully rolled my eyes at them as they checked me out.

Eventually, Wataru jumped on me and I held him tightly as he hugged my waist.

"Onee-chan Happy Birthday!! I got you gift so be sure to open it first, okay?" Wataru exclaims at me with his cute and bright smile.

"Haha, I'll be sure to open yours first. Thank you Wataru." I said smiling at him as I booped his nose.

He lets out a cute giggle and lets go of me, the other brothers just greeted me and started ruffling my hair.

I see Iori and Subaru where the snacks were and just drinking from their cup, which I assume is either juice, water, or soda.

Ever since they confessed to me together with Hikaru and Fuuto, I haven't been talking to them much.

It was nothing but awkward tension between us, sure there were convos here and there but they were just as awkward as the atmosphere.

Unlike Hikaru who I cheered up and Fuuto who I got time to spend during the festival, I wasn't able to talk to the two of them properly.

Walking up to them, I smiled at them softly. They noticed me and I see Subaru slightly tense by my presence.

"Hey, heard from Ema you brothers helped with this surprise. Gotta say, I'm really impressed." I said with a warm smile, hoping to ease them just a bit.

"Yeah.. I recommended having the party here, since I remember you liked the outdoors and you mostly take naps on the trees." Subaru lightly said as his cheeks were a dusted pink.

"I'm happy you still remember that." I said with a smile, he looks at me for a sec before relaxing himself and smiling at me.

"It's one of the things we both have in common, so of course I'd remember." He says smiling, in which I return.

I turned to Iori and noticed that his eyes were on the bouquet, the moment I saw this bouquet on Iori's garden, I knew he was the one who prepared it for me.

"Thanks for the flowers, Iori. You really know my favorite flowers." I said smiling at him softly, his eyes met my (e/c) colored ones and he smiles.

"Of course, I could never forget your favorite flowers." He tells me with his soft smile, making me smile even more.

I'll not bring up the topic of their confession, if they don't want to talk about it, then I won't mention it.

Though, that doesn't mean I'll just brush their feelings and pretend it never happened. I already acknowledged them and appreciated them, but I just can't return them.

I just hope that one day they'll find their soulmate.

As I was having a chat with some of my classmates, I felt Koutaro drag me to the head of the table that was there and sat me down on it.

Everyone sat on their chair and I see Ema and Ukyo holding a big ass birthday cake, they place it in front of me and all the candles were lit.

Everyone started singing happy birthday as they all held up their phones to record this whole scene.

Once everyone finished singing, I stood up from my chair and looked at everyone with a smile.

"Thanks for this, you guys really surprised me with this one." I said smiling at them as I blew my candles, which everyone cheered for.

Everyone sat back down and we all started eating, the whole place was filled with chatter and laughs.

I actually loved it, this birthday surprised me more than anything and celebrating it with people I care about, is just great.

'Now I know why Ema thought I had plans today. Turns out it was birthday, haha!' I thought as I looked at everyone with a smile.

'I'm really lucky..'

#####################################

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

HII

ITS BEEN SO LONG, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

SHITS BEEN REAL AND MY GOD HAS THESE PAST FEW MONTHS FUCKED ME UP

BUT I AM HERE NOWW

Sorry for not UPDATINGGGGGG

BUT ILL BE SURE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN

I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for upcoming chapters!

CIAO~~

~Nekochinchin :3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

~Twin Sisters~ Oleh K

Fiksi Penggemar

160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
3.7K 81 9
Rintarou and Miwa are now divorce because. They think they are growing apart and that they no longer love each other. Ema is no longer part of the As...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...