WANT (Complete ✔️)

Door lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... Meer

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Twenty Four

14.5K 293 128
Door lovelike_evajacks

Lia

"Congrats, Zack." I smile up at the quarterback who looks over-the-moon.

Grinning, he pats my head.

"Thanks, Lia."

"And you," I turn to Nolee, my best friend who is a queen, "If I weren't heavily attracted to Cha Eunwoo, I'd be all over you."

Nolee laughs, but her usual happy-glow is missing from her golden eyes.

And why does it look like Nolee is avoiding eye contact with Zack? The dude keeps looking her way, expectedly, but the girl is ignoring him as if he's invisible.

"I think I left you with Blair for far too long." Nolee playfully nudges Blair who grins with a smug what can you do shrug.

Zack is talking to Xavier but his eyes keep sliding over to Nolee.

"Did something happen between you two?" I whisper to Nolee, worried.

Blair and I wait for Nolee to respond, her face sad as she sighs.

"I need to talk to you guys." Nolee grabs our hands and drags us away from the boys, safely away from all the crowd and quiet enough to hear each other over the loud music.

We're at the after-party for the football game. Both crowds from Applegate University and Lake Bellevue University are present. There is no sign of animosity, just fun.

"What's up?" Blair asks first.

"Is everything okay? Are you feeling good?" I rub Nolee's arm.

We saw what happened during the third quarter. That dude who she slept with was bothering her. Blair and I were ready to fight him if it weren't for Zack stepping in. It was scary watching Zack like that. I've always seen him as calm and playful, never that angry and destructive.

I wonder if Zack knows about Nolee and that guy.

"I'm fine," Nolee quietly says, her face void of happiness, "I'm just a little mad."

"Why?"

"What did Zack do?"

"You know Summer, the new rookie?" Nolee says her name like it's poison, angry, "I think Zack and her might have history together. The girl kissed him and I can't stop thinking of ways to murdering the bitch."

I stare at my best friend, amused.

Nolee wears her heart on her sleeve but when it comes to realizing her emotions, especially towards Zack, the girl is clueless.

It's shitty that Zack and Summer kissed, considering Zack clearly has a thing for Nolee, he should've known that was a bad idea. Yet, Zack and Nolee haven't made it apparent to one another about their feelings, leaving them both confused and reckless. So, the kiss between Zack and Summer isn't a big deal.

Nolee slept with another guy.

Zack kissed another girl.

Yes, they're not dating but they have feelings for each other, which amounts to respecting and considering the other person and their feelings.

But seeing my best friend jealous is funny. And Blair shares the same thoughts because she's grinning like an idiot.

"You're jealous." Blair teases her and she and I laugh.

Nolee rolls her cat-like eyes.

"No." Exasperatedly, she sighs.

"You guys need to talk. Be clear with each other because right now, you're both sending mixed signals and that's only going to lead to misunderstandings," Blair confidently encourages our friend, "As for Summer, she's probably his ex. I wouldn't worry about it, girl. The dude is disgustingly into you."

"Blair's right, about the disgustingly into you part," I laugh, "Zack likes you. A lot."

Blair and I can see it.

Xavier and Hudson can see it.

The entire world can see it.

Just not the two who are obviously crazy about each other.

Nolee smiles, her cheery glow coming back to brighten her beautiful face. She hugs us before walking off to find Zack. Hopefully, the two can talk it out and the misunderstanding can be worked out.

Blair cheekily says to me that she's going to go find Hudson and make out like there's no tomorrow. Those two are halfway to making a baby.

It's weird how each one of us has been tangled with boys within the same friendship circle. And the fact that none of us are being honest with each other. Xavier and I need to talk about what we are.

"Who the fuck is Cha Eunwoo?" Xavier's hot breath fans across my neck as I feel him behind me.

I giggle at his question.

Turning around, my eyes connect with his dreamy, thunderous ones. His black hair is messy, he's got this angry-drunk-lust look in his eyes that is making my thighs woe and his lips are like the apple that tempted Eve.

God, he's so hot.

"Korean actor and singer, he's so perfect." Dreamily, I say.

Xavier raises his brow, lowering his eyes to my lips as he steps closer. My back hits the wall and his arms cage me in.

His scent can make a nun want to strip. Oof.

Gulping, I keep my eyes on him.

"You should watch k-dramas with me, they're fun." Quietly, I make conversation even though my mind is elsewhere.

I want to kiss him until I'm breathless.

Xavier leans in, his pupils dilating as the heat between us rises.

"In your dreams, baby."

My fingers curl around his sweatshirt, tugging him even closer. Xavier towers over me, his eyes hooded and hungry.

"You are in my dreams." I grin, not even a bit shying away from my cheesy words.

Xavier smiles, his dimple popping.

"Is that right?" he leans in until his lips are a breath away from mine, "What am I doing in your dreams?"

I pull him into me until his body is pressed against mine. My breasts brush against his chest and either Xavier has a really big chocolate bar in his jeans or he's too into what we're doing.

"Kissing me..." I whisper.

Xavier's dimple deepens and his eyes glimmer with fire.

In the next moment, we're in an explosive kiss. Wrapping my arms around him, I lose myself in our kiss. Eyes closed, lips dancing, hearts thundering, we're lost in our little paradise. My fingers are tangled in his soft hair, tugging and messing it up more. Xavier brushes his thumbs over my cheeks, and the gesture is soothing yet so hot.

Xavier tilts his head to deepen the kiss and when his hands brush down my back to grab my butt, I moan into the kiss. Xavier groans and pushes me into his impressive hard-on. I whimper as the butterflies go crazy in my tummy and my thighs are aching with need.

The knowledge of knowing what Xavier can do to me with his touch is making me go crazy.

"Xavier..." I breathe airily, sneaking my fingers under his sweatshirt to touch his skin. Toned abs and smooth.

Our tongues are dancing to a rhythm too hot and sinful. It's like we're both depraved...

With a fluttering heart, I move my palm over his hard-on. Xavier growls and breaks the kiss. The look in his eyes is pure wildness.

Grabbing my wrist, he drags me into an empty bedroom and locks us in. It's dim and quiet, with the whispers of the loud music in the air. Trapping me against the wall, Xavier crashes his lips on my lips. I gasp at the fierceness of his kiss.

Cupping my butt, Xavier squeezes, groaning—a sound so deep, I feel it in my uterus.

What, Lia?

I don't know, conscience.

Sneaking his hands under my dress, Xavier grips the waistband of my panties and tugs them down my ass and down my legs. The cool air makes me shiver but Xavier is right there to heat me up with his touch. Kissing my lips, my cheek, my neck, my cleavage, Xavier drops to his knees.

My heart is in my mouth at the sight below me. Xavier on his knees in front of me is bewitching. Grabbing my thigh, he drapes it over his wide shoulder and he smirks up at me, devilishly.

"Don't fall."

And then he's right there, with his tongue.

"Oh my god." I moan with a blaze of pleasure rushing through me.

My legs turn to jello, but I don't fall. Instead, I tangle my fingers in Xavier's hair, my back arching at his wonderful touch. It all feels so euphoric, like a drug I'm going to be addicted to for the foreseeable future.

Each lick, each suck is like a cupid's arrow loaded with lust. My lips part and a whimper escapes when Xavier runs his tongue over my clit and sucks. He stops to look up at me and when I see his lips glistening, I think my womb cries.

Biting his lip, Xavier slips two fingers inside me and loses himself in me again.

"Xavier..."

It feels like I'm floating in the clouds.

Xavier is making me experience things I never would've dreamt of in my wildest dreams.

My breasts feel so heavy, and my senses are overwhelmed with pleasure. Motioning his fingers in a come-hither, Xavier licks my bundle of nerves. My orgasm creeps onto me like an ocean wave—epic and drenching.

Slipping his fingers out, Xavier kisses my thigh that is over his shoulder and gently moves it off. My legs give in but Xavier is there to catch me from falling. My thighs are sticky, the air smells of my arousal but I'm drowning in flames.

Xavier cradles my cheeks and kisses me.

Oh, my god.

This is the...grossest thing ever.

But why am I aroused at the fact that I can taste myself on his lips?

He's corrupted me.

Xavier's lips play with mine like a beautiful, dirty harmony. The more he kisses me, the more I want him...to do more. His kisses are like the main course, fulfilling but they leave me craving for dessert—the best part of a three-course meal, mouth-watering and sweet tasting with the perfect sugar fil—wait, am I talking about sex or food now?

Anyway, Xavier's kisses make me want him.

Xavier breaks the kiss, leaving me breathless—I wished for that. Cheeks blushing, and body satisfied, I smile in shyness.

Xavier grins.

"Am I doing that in your dreams?"

I laugh.

I'm going crazy over Xavier.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Xavier and I walk out of the bedroom with suspicious smiles. He takes me outside where it's less crowded, quieter and where we can watch the stars. But before that, he leaves to grab us drinks.

Being this adventurous was never my style. I love regular. I'm used to to regular. From what I eat to what I watch. But ever since Xavier, I'm seeing myself stepping out of my regular and into irregular.

"Looks like you and X are back on good terms, huh." Krystal appears like a ghost in front of me in her black mini dress. 

The girl is mad beautiful but her personality is ugly.

"Yeah," I kindly smile, not letting her intimidate me, "We talked it out and he apologized."

Krystal's perfectly shaped eyebrow rises, almost as if she's can't believe what I just said. Then she scoffs, bitchily before smiling.

But her smile is wicked.

She steps closer to me, her eyes darkening.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Lia," Krystal whispers, malevolence dripping from her sultry voice, "Xavier is nothing but a liar."

With that, she gives me a happy smile and wave and walks off.

Xavier is nothing but a liar.

I frown at her words.

Why is she constantly mean to me? And why does she always say hurtful things that make me cautious and untrusting of Xavier?

"Are you cold?"

Xavier is back and is staring at me in worry.

I stare at him.

A liar?

Is Xavier a liar?

He did lie to me about not taking anyone to the observatory yet Krystal's been there.

But that's the only lie he's ever told me.

I can't judge him based on one lie...right?

No, I'm not letting Krystal get to me. I'm beginning something great with Xavier and I don't want to ruin it. He makes me smile and blush and has given a home to a cute little puppy.

"No." I smile up at him.

Xavier smiles and kisses me. It's soft and mellow, so rare for Xavier but it's heartwarming. It feels like a small reassurance for my doubts about him.

"Zack!"

We break the kiss when we hear Nolee's voice.

My heart stutters with worry and I'm inside the house in a flash with Xavier right behind me.

"Oh, my god." I gasp.

Zack is fighting the quarterback from the rival team.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

43.7K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
87.1M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
661K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...