What it truly means to be an...

By Vladimikk

He was Neglected, Bullied, Forgotten and now he is truly broken, what will our Izuku do when all hope is lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 8

17.7K 292 235
By Vladimikk

Shinobi history, new teacher and companions

(Izuku POV)

When we arrived at the new location. First we were given our own room, as we were checking out our rooms I could feel someone lightly tug on my sleeve.

I turned around to see Toga with a sad facial expression, in a worried voice I asked "What is wrong? Why are you sad?" with her answering "Do we have to sleep in a different room?".

I pulled her into a hug and said "I'll ask Orochimaru Sensei if we can get a big room to share, would that make you happy?", while hugging me back she looked up and said yes, with the brightest smile making my heart skip a beat.

Finding Sensei took a while, but when we found him we asked if he could spare a big room for us to share, instead of those we had now.

With our background and relationship in mind, he smirked and led us to our new room, after that he showed us around the rest of the hideout. Before I knew it we were ending our tour at the library.

We were in the library, I was sitting on the couch while Toga used my lap as a pillow. When we got comfortable Sensei turned to us and said "Izuku do you remember the door you opened? The one with a 'Seal' on it"

After I nodded he smirked while looking at me saying "Well that seal had been intact for almost a millennia" which shocked me, and made me wonder 'Is he saying that he is immortal?'

Without asking out loud he stated "You're quite a clever one picking up on that. Yes I'm immortal", me asking surprised "How are you Immortal, quirks have only existed a few generations?".

Sensei then answered "It is the same way I healed you and teleported us. It was the power of chakra, and you have the same power. The reason I arrived at that hideout was due to you unsealing it. For some reason you have unlocked the power from your ancient heritage".

After a short explanation of what chakra is, what people could do with it, he told us about some clans and tail beasts. He also told us stories about how the world was, when chakra was a thing. How he became immortal, and that he was repenting for the sins he had committed.

Before we knew it the sun had already set and it was dark outside. I looked down at Toga who fell asleep during the stories, I looked at Sensei and asked if he could help me carry Toga to our room, since I didn't want to wake her up by lifting her over my shoulder. Orochimaru smiled and compiled.

After putting Toga in bed, I looked at Orochimaru and before he could leave, I took a chance and hugged him. As I hugged him I said in a grateful voice "Thank you so much for taking us in. I've drowning in darkness for the longest time, I can't remember a time before Friday where I was truly happy"

As I started to shed tears I said "At one point *sniff* I even forgot how to smile,*sniff* so thank you so much for taking us in. Even though Toga is sleeping I know she is feeling the same way"

Orochimaru hugged me back and said "Don't worry young one, your darkest time is behind you now. But don't expect me to go easy on your training". I looked up at him giving him a million watt smile while saying "I wouldn't have it any other way Sensei".

After saying our goodnight, I went to bed under the covers and pulled Toga closer to me, before falling asleep.

~Sunday morning~

After our breakfast me and Toga followed Sensei to his lab, where he ended up collecting a vial of our blood. He ran tests on our blood while explaining why, he told us it was to find out our heritage, and to find out which abilities and chakra natures we can unlock.

Results showed that I am a descendant of Uchiha. Not only that but apparently I have an affinity for all 5 chakra natures, which was Water, Lightning, Fire, Earth and Wind. He also said that I had two kekkei genkai beside Sharingan, with another one that is sealed.

While Toga showed no affinities or elements of kekkei genkai, but he did say that he had a jutsu that could grant a person affinities, but the affinities were based on their heritage.

Finished with the explanation we were led to the library again, he looked around a bit before taking out a scroll, and took us to the garden. Where he started to make the preparation, drawing a jutsu circle and reading up on the scroll.

Suddenly I felt two unknown presences, no matter how much I looked around I couldn't find them. That was until I heard a deep gruff voice "Hey boy, what are you looking for?"

I yelped in surprise and looked to the voice and saw an orange looking fox, with red eyes and 9 tails. I crouched down to the fox and said "It's nice to meet you. My name is Izuku, If I am correct you must be Kurama".

Kurama looked at me in confusion and said "How do you know me?", with me telling about how Orochimaru told us about the shinobi world, including the tailed beasts, how me and Toga are gonna have chakra, which powers I have and how we are performing a jutsu to grant Toga chakra nature.

Kurama then stated "Well I'll be damned, to think that the Uchiha bloodline is still active after so many years". I activated my Sharingan to prove it, he looked at me and said with a sorrowful voice "To be honest looking at you makes me nostalgic about the past."

I looked at his eyes and they told me everything, he had lost someone he really cared about. I got next to him before sitting down against the wall while saying "I just wanted to say sorry in advance, but it seems like you need it".

Kurama replied with "What do y....", but before he could finish his sentence I had already lifted him into my lap, and started to give him cuddles and scratches behind his ears trying to lift his spirit.

*Ignore the parts that aren't baby Kurama"

I then said "I'm sorry that I can't give you a hug, but I hope this helps", he looked at me with tears escaping his eyes and stated "It's fine, this helps a lot" while leaning into my pants.

Orochimaru then said "It's finished"

~Earlier when we came outside~
~Toga POV~

Sensei was in the middle of the garden, drawing up the jutsu and reading up on the scroll. That's when I heard something around the corner.

As I turned the corner I saw a blue kitten with two tails, but when I got closer I saw that it was wet and shivering. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around the kitten. While I was lifting up the kitten I said to it "Well hello there little cutie, My name is Toga, what is your name?"

While being scratched under the it chin it purred while saying "Hi human *Purr*, my name is Matatabi *Puuuurr*, nice to meet you". After a while I heard Orochimaru say "It's finished", I proceeded to put Matatabi down with my hoodie still wrapped around her, before walking over to Sensei.

(Izuku POV)

It took less than 5 minutes to perform the jutsu, afterwards we went to the lab to take a new test to see what the results were. Sensei then told us that Toga had affinity for Wind and Water, and getting a kekkei genkai: ice release.

Orochimaru entered the kitchen as me, Toga, Matatabi and Kurama were eating lunch. He chuckled a bit at the sight he was observing, but then he looked at me and said "I have someone you should meet, he will teach you about your clan and your eyes"

This intrigued me, so we stood up and followed him to the library. When we arrived at the library, we saw Orochimaru weave some hand signs before saying "summoning jutsu: reanimation" and then slamming his hands onto the floor.

Me and Toga were looking at him wide eyed, as he summoned a coffin out of nowhere.

Suddenly the coffin door dropped and a man came out saying "Who ever summoned me should have a good reason, if not then there is hell to pay"

He was about the same height as Sensei. He looked fit and muscular, his hair was the same color as mine and it went all the way down to his hips. But what shocked me the most was his eyes, he had the same eyes as me besides his sclera, which for some reason was black.

Sensei walked up to him and said "My apologies for bringing you back Madara, but I have someone who I think would want to meet you" then I pointed at me.

Not wanting to be rude I stood up and said "Very nice to meet you Madara Uchiha, Sensei told me that you were the strongest Uchiha in your time, and that you know everything that there is to know about my eyes".

The said man looked me over, and then said "How long has it been since the 4th great ninja war?". Sensei responded with "It's been more than 2000 years, and this is your only descent".

He then looked at me while activating his Sharingan with a unique pattern, and before I knew it I was kneeling while I was gasping for air. Madara then stated "He is more than worthy, I'll give him that", I asked what happened and he stated "I saw through your memories with my Sharingan, and I'll say this, you are stronger than I was when I was your age."

Posted 8. January 2021 
1669 words

~Author note~
I don't know if it is actually possible to see memories with the Sharingan, but let's say it is in this AU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...
23K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...
22.5K 409 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
12.5K 366 21
‼DISCONTINUED‼‼ DISCONTINUED‼ a few years ago Izuku was pushed on a rock by his so called bestfriend Katsuki, also known as Kacchan. well there were...