Danny Phantom X Oc- The Outca...

By AnimeMavy

Her name is Aero. Her father was born into a family of famous engineers and researchers. He grew up, knowing... More

The Move
Mystery Meat
Parental Bonding
One of a Kind
Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Splitting Images
Prisoners of Love
My Brother's Keeper
Shades of Gray
Fanning the Flames
Teacher of the Year
Fright Night
13
Public Enemies
Lucky in Love
Life Lessons
The Million Dollar Ghost
Control Freaks
Memory Blank
Pirate Radio
Reign Storm
Doctor's Disorders
The Fenton Menace
The Ultimate Enemy
Identity Crisis
The Visit
Secret Weapons
Micro Management
Flirting With Disaster
Beauty Marked
Double Cross My Heart
Kindred Spirits
The Fright Before Christmas
King Tuck
Masters of All Time
Reality Trip
Eye for an Eye
Infinite Realms
Girl's Night Out
Torrent of Terror
The Birth of the Half-Ghost
Family Drama
Urban Jungle
Identity Swap

What You Want

1.5K 26 10
By AnimeMavy

"Some people have a lot, and some people don't. But everybody's got something. Me, I've got charm, good looks, and modesty. My best friend, Danny?" Tucker narrates.

Cut to Danny and Tucker, grabbing the same pack of four skateboard wheels from a box on a table. They are at a swap meet.

"He has something else..."

The boys turn and glance at each other.

"Two for me, two for you?" Danny asks.

"Sounds fair."

They both reach into their pockets and pull out some cash, handing it to the table's owner.

Tucker continues narrating.

"Danny and me have known each other since, like, forever. And we share everything."

Danny and Tucker walk up to a woman named Madam Babazita's Mystical Oddities booth. Tucker picks up a genie bottle.

"A genie in a bottle? I don't think so."

Tucker puts the bottle down.

"Thanks, anyway."

The boys keep walking. A young mom and her toddler daughter, who has a balloon tied around her wrist, walk past them in the opposite direction. The daughter spots a lady at a snack stand giving someone cotton candy. The toddler girl is begging and pointing.

"Please, Mommy! Please, Mommy, can I have some cotton candy, please, please, please, please?"

"I think you've had enough sugar today."

"I want it! I want it! I want it!" She shouts.

The daughter's balloon string catches on the genie bottle Tucker was looking at before as they walk past, knocking it to the ground. It breaks, and a green mist rises up to form Desiree, a wish-granting ghost.

"And your heart's desire is my command."

She transforms into a green mist again and flies off.

Meanwhile, Danny is looking at something with Tucker.

"You think Aero would like this?"

"Why?" Tucker smirks.

Danny blinks.

"No reason. I just thought we'd get her and Sam something."

"Sure. sure."

Soon Danny's ghost sense goes goes off. He stops and turns around to see Desiree materialize near the snack stand. She causes the cotton candy machine to overload, spewing cotton candy into the sky and all over the swap meet and its attendees. The little girl who wanted the cotton candy sees it and instantly cheers up.

"Cotton can-"

A flood of cotton candy, drowning her, cuts her off. The cotton candy continues to flood the pathways. Meanwhile, a dentist at his Dental Work booth sees the sugary mess and smiles.

"We share everything, except one thing." Tucker narrates.

Danny looks around to make sure no one's watching.

"I'm going ghost!"

"Danny's got superpowers."

Danny flies up in the air to meet Desiree after transforming as Tucker gets over taken by the cotton candy wave.

"I am Desiree. What is your wish?"

"None of your business, Candy Pants." Danny rebuttals.

"Surely there must be something..."

She reaches for Danny's chest. Danny backs away.

"Hey, get away!"

A ghost ray begins to ball up in his hand and he shoots it at Desiree, sending her into the distance.

Danny looks at his glowing hand.

"What the heck? What's going on? Is this...a new ghost power?"

"That was slamming! Whatever that was." Tucker exclaims as Danny floats down.

"You've got another power?"

Danny looks at his hand.

"I guess...this looks like the power Aero's been using. She's been trying to teach me, but I haven't been able to use it until now."

"Man, that's the cool thing about your powers, man. There's no downside!" Tucker exclaims.

He raises hand.

"Gimme five!"

Danny goes to high-five Tucker, but instead shoots another ghost ray at his hand, knocking him backwards into a pile of cotton candy.

"I'm okay!"

Another day, on the Casper High football field; on game night.

"So, anyway, I guess the craziness really started at the game Saturday night."

Sam, Aero, and Tucker sitting on the bleachers. Sam is wrapped in a blanket, sick. She sneezes twice, Aero hands her a tissue.

"I'm sick as a dog and I hate sports. Why am I here?"

"Because Danny's here and he's got the best seat in the house!" Tucker exclaims.

Soon on the field, the Casper High Ravens mascot runs out. One of the two announcers calls out the team.

"And now, everybody, here they are, your very own Casper High Ravens!"

The football team runs onto the field, trampling the mascot and causing the costume's beak to fall off, revealing Danny inside it.

"Fill in for the mascot. It'll be fun. You'll meet cheerleaders." Danny sarcastically remarks to himself.

Another football player steps on his head. Cut to the referee blowing his whistle to start the game. The opposing team kicks off, and Dash catches the ball, but is immediately tackled by the entire other team.

Dash is about to receive the ball from a teammate.

"Hike!"

He rears up to pass the ball, but is tackled again.

The ball flies through the air, Dash intercepts the pass and starts running in the opposite direction, but is tackled yet again.

"This is pathetic. Our team's fading fast."

Sam sneezes, Aero rubs her back.

"Me, too. I'm outta here. Later."

"I'll help Sam get home. Tell Danny I thought his mascot cheering was good." Aero says as she helps Sam up.

Tucker nods as the two leave. At that moment, Desiree materializes out of a green mist above the field. She casts her hand out, sending a green mist over Dash, who has turned away from his huddle. The mist causes him to mutate into a giant green monster, which rips his uniform to shreds in the process. Danny turns around from where he was cheering.

"Huh?"

Dash turns and roars at a teammate, who screams and runs away. Danny's ghost sense goes off and he sees Desiree, who flies off.

"Oh no!"

Monster Dash passes the ball down the field so fast, it catches fire from the friction. He growls and runs so fast that he catches the ball himself. The announcers comment on this.

"Wow! It looks like those high-protein breakfasts are really paying off!"

Danny runs over to Tucker on the bleachers.

"Do you believe this, Danny? Dash is a beast!"

Dash slams the football into the end zone, cracking the ground.

"And getting beastier."

Dash turns and roars, flexing his arms.

"Holy Mark McGwire, look at those arms!" An announcer exclaims.

"I think he's running on ghost power. I need your help!"

Tucker stands up, excitedly.

"To kick some ghost booty?"

"Sort of."

Danny's eyes flash green.

"I'm in."

Dash lines up with the other players for the snap.

"*growls* Fifteen! *growls* Twenty-five! *growls* Three two!"

Danny floats up, invisible, behind Dash.

"Whoa!"

He reels back and holds his nose.

"Ghost energy's pretty strong. But hopefully, ripe for the picking."

Danny phases his hand into the back of Dash's head.

"Huh?"

Danny pulls a green indistinct ghost, with a head shaped like Dash's, out of Dash's body and flies off with it. Dash's body shrinks back to normal size and color, leaving him dazed.

"Uh...hike?"

His teammate snaps him the ball and runs off. The opposing team tackles him yet again.

Cut to Danny, still invisible, behind the bleachers. He opens and holds out a Fenton Thermos, sucking in the ghost.

"Back to the Ghost Zone for you, pal."

"Danny had no problem getting that ghost out of Dash." Tucker narrates as Danny caps off the thermos.

"But, we lost the game, which was bad news for the guy filling in for Danny, who was filling in for the guy who usually wears the mascot suit....me."

Tucker is in the raven mascot suit, hanging upside-down from the goalpost.

"Man, every time Danny goes ghost, I get the short end of the stick."

A group of jocks with baseball bats walks up to him.

"Hey, guys. A raven piñata!"

"Haha! Let's hit him until the candy comes out!"

Tucker grimaces in fear.

Later at Fenton Works.

Danny phases through the ceiling, checks to see if anyone's there, and lands in front of the Fenton Portal. He looks around and sees the Fenton Ghost Catcher, then inserts the thermos into a panel connected to the portal.

"End of the line, gruesome."

The Dash ghost gets sucked into the portal, screaming. Danny smiles at the portal and starts to fly off, but accidentally flies through the Ghost Catcher. As he flies through, the thing separates his ghost and human halves. The human half falls to the ground while the ghost hovers over him. Both halves stare at each other, then the ghost half flies back into the human half's body to reunite.

Nearby, Jack sneezes from a tent he and Maddie have set up in the lab.

"Who's that? Somebody out there?"

They look out from the entryway of their tent. They are both sick.

"Am I interrupting something, that I hope I'm not?"

Maddie sniffs.

"Your father and I are purifying ourselves of negative ghost energy."

Jack sneezes.

"We're trying to richly expel any viral ghosts in our systems with the Fenton Ghost Catcher."

Danny looks at the Ghost Catcher.

"It's like an Indian dream catcher, except it expunges ghosts and not dreams, you see."

"You might just have a cold, you know. It doesn't have to be a ghost cold." Danny points out.

Jack and Maddie share a look, then glare at Danny as they walk out of the lab.

"I remember when I was that naive."

Danny smiles, then turns and walks back up to the Ghost Catcher. He sticks a hand through it, and the ghost half of his hand separates and floats up in the air.

Danny pulls that hand out quickly and holds it.

"Whoa! This one actually works -- a little too well. I'm filing this under 'Must Avoid'. Better warn Aero about it too."

The next day.

"Even during trying times, one has to remember a fallen comrade. Poor Sam was so sick, and all cooped up in her house. That's the worst."

Sam was laying in bed with an ice pack on her head, talking to Danny on the phone. Sam sneezes so hard that the ice pack gets knocked off her head.

"Ugh! I feel like I'm going to die. I hate being sick!"

She sneezes again.

"Hang in there, Sam. Tucker and I are gonna come visit you when we're done at the mall. You want us to bring you anything?

Sam sneezes.

"No, no, please. Don't bother. My folks are taking pretty good care of me."

Her grandma was sitting next to her with a bowl of soup. But then in her room, there was also a doctor, and 3 nurses standing at Sam's bedside.

"Guys, it's just a cold!"

A nurse holding a defibrillator comes in. Sam looks shocked.

"Clear!"

Sam sneezes again.

"Anyway, you should check up on Aero. I called her earlier and she might be coming down with my cold."

"Alright, we'll check on her then."

"Okay, bye."

Danny and Tucker are walking in the lobby of the movie theater to see Dead Teacher IV, as Danny puts away his phone.

"Sam's gotta be sick if she's missing Dead Teacher IV."

Danny phases through a trashcan.

"This time it's personal."

Danny and Tucker keep walking.

"After this, we should check up Aero. Sam says she might of gotten her cold so that's why she isn't here either."

"Dang, alright."

Behind the two as they walk, two girls are admiring a Sayonara Pussycat movie standee.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait for the Sayonara Pussycat movie. I want to see it so bad!"

"Oh my gosh, I know. Isn't she so cute?"

The girls walk away, and Paulina walks up to admire the standee.

"Sayonara Pussycat is so cute! Why can't I be that popular?" She questions.

Desiree phases through a wall and casts a green mist over Paulina, who starts to glow green.

"Hey, everybody!"

Everyone in the theater turns in shock.

"What do you think of me?"

Everyone gasps and sees Paulina is now floating in the air as a small anime version of herself.

"We love you! We love you! We love you, Paulina!"

Paulina starts to run on ground.

"Look at me! I'm so cute and cuddly and ever-so-wonderful! Don't you think?"

The crowd runs after her.

"We agree! We love you, Paulina!"

Danny and Tucker are standing at a Crash Nebula arcade game, looking at Paulina.

"Paulina?"

"Attention, moviegoers. Googolplex Cinemas has officially declared it 'Happy Fabulous Paulina Day'." A man announces.

Paulina stops and turns around to crowd.

"I don't know what to say. Why squander my popularity here? I'm so adorable, I bet I could become Super Fairy Queen of All Teenagerdom! Isn't that luscious?" She exclaims as she starts to grow in size

"Yay!"

Danny turns to his friend.

"Tucker, I-"

Tucker hands Danny a Fenton Thermos.

"Do what you gotta do."

He starts walking away.

"I'll get the seats."

Danny goes ghost and flies toward Paulina, lifting and flying her away from the crowd.

Tucker was in an empty theater, watching Ponies! Ponies! Ponies!

"Man, I cover for Danny, my movie gets sold out, and I gotta watch this now. I'm tired of being left out all the time. Man, I wish I had ghost powers, too."

Desiree phases through the back wall of the theater and floats behind Tucker. He notices her and gasps. She waves her hand around.

"Your heart's desire is my command."

A green mist surrounds Tucker, and Desiree phases out of the theater. The mist disappears and Tucker looks around. He suddenly glows green and turns invisible, phasing down through his seat while screaming. His head phases back up out of his seat.

"Sweet!"

Meanwhile; in the storage room of the movie theater, Danny phases Paulina & himself through the wall and sets her down.

"Hi, I'm Paulina. I'm adorable and swell and full of big-headed anime goodness."

Danny sticks his hand out, charging up ecto-blast.

"Bye-bye, kitty."

Danny shoots the blast at Paulina's head, expelling a small, anime ghost cat that appears behind her.

"Hi! Isn't everything in the world sweet and wonderful and-"

She meows as Danny sucks her into the thermos. He caps it off, and Paulina returns back to normal, holding her head in a daze.

"Cool. It worked! I can't wait to tell Tucker."

Danny phases out through ceiling.

Danny turns back to human while hiding near the theater's exit doors. He then scans the crowd in the theater, looking for Tucker.

"Huh, no Tuck. Eh, he must've taken off."

He walks away as Dead Teacher IV starts playing on the movie screen. Tucker floats above the crowd, smiling down at them.

"Oh, sure, that's what he probably thought." Tucker narrates.

He turns invisible; floats down and eats a lady's popcorn.

"But why would he even suspect..."

He drinks from a girl's soda, puts a man's toupee on a boy, and puts a boy's arm around a girl. He floats up and looks back at his work.

"-that I was having the time of my fourteen-year-old life?"

The sound of the girl punching the boy whose arm was around her, echos through the theater. Tucker laughs and flies off.

Outside of the theater, where cars are in traffic. One car with a surfboard on top has an annoyed driver inside.

"Oh, man. Bogus. Stupid car. *sighs* I wish you could just fly over stuff so I wouldn't have to sit here."

A green mist starts to come out of his car vents, and Desiree's voice is heard.

"So you wish it, so shall it be."

"What the heck?"

He starts messing with his car radio.

"Hey, this isn't my station!"

His car begins to glow green, and the wheels turn horizontally. The car zooms up into the air and the man screams as the car flies off. Danny is leaving the movie theater and his ghost sense goes off, and he looks up to see Desiree flying off.

"Jeez, lady, don't you ever take a break?"

He then sees the flying car.

"Flying car?"

Danny jumps behind the theater's box office and goes ghost, then flies up alongside the flying car, where the driver is still screaming in a panic.

"Hey, slow down, Jeff Gordon! You're going over the speed limit."

He looks to the side.

"And the height limit."

The driver screams as the car zooms ahead. Tucker suddenly flies up next to Danny.

"Don't sweat this one, Danny. I'm on it."

Tucker zooms off ahead, and Danny screeches to a halt in surprise, watching Tucker fly off after the car.

"Tucker?!"

The car continues flying and swerving around with the man screaming inside. Tucker phases down into the passenger seat.

"Chill, dude. Tucker Phantom's on the case."

Danny phases head through backseat.

"Tucker Phantom?"

He then phases his whole body through the seat.

"Okay, ignoring the total originality of that-"

He sits down and turns visible.

"-how the heck did you get ghost powers anyway?"

"Who knows? And more importantly, who cares? And now, if you'll excuse me."

Tucker grabs the steering wheel.

"I have some heroic exploits to attend to."

Danny grabs the steering wheel as well.

"Tucker, we're too young to drive!"

The driver screams as the car swerves and spins around.

"Let go of the wheel! This is serious!"

Danny gets knocked into the backseat. Tucker and the driver scream as the car flies towards a building. Danny phases the entire car intangible and it flies seamlessly through the building and out the other side. Tucker looks out the side window and back at Danny through the back window.

"Oh, sure. Phase the car through the building. You had to save the day, didn't you?"

"Uh, yeah, because a car smashing into the twenty-eighth floor of anything is bad!" Danny retorts.

"You're just jealous because there's somebody else, other than Aero, around *points thumb at self* to grab the spotlight now."

Driver points ahead.

"Yo, hallucinations! Focus!"

"When have I ever grabbed the spotlight?" Danny questions.

"How about right now, for instance?"

The driver screams as the car crashes into the open top window of a grain silo on a farm. The car then falls down and out of the bottom doors of the silo. A chicken lands and pecks at the grain, but the driver pops his heads out of it so that the chicken is on his head. He looks up and notices, then smiles.

"Chyeah! There's a chicken on my head!"

Danny phases out of the grain.

"Tucker, please. This is stupid."

Tucker phases out of the grain.

"You're my best friend. I'm not jealous. I'm concerned."

"Well, don't be. This town's big enough for more than two ghost kids."

Danny reaches out for him.

"Tuck, wait!"

Tucker glares down at Danny, then turns and zooms off at a sonic speed.

"Whoa! I can't fly that fast. Is he getting more powerful?...I need to talk to Aero quick."

Cut to the storefront of the Mr. Meat butcher shop. Tucker's head is sticking out of a platter of food in the window display. He is holding his PDA, video-chatting with Sam.

"So, why didn't you guys see the movie today?"

"Uh, we got a little distracted."

Sam is seen on Tucker's PDA, blowing her nose on a tissue while resting in bed.

"I'm just goofing off by myself now."

A man walks by on the sidewalk, and suddenly cringes in surprise at seeing Tucker's head.

"What happened?"

A dog walks up to the window. Tucker sticks his tongue out at it, causing it to run away.

"Danny have ghost trouble?"

"You might say that. So, how are ya?" Tucker asks.

"Ugh, it's horrible, Tucker."

She sneezes into a tissue.

"But somehow, I'll muddle through."

Meanwhile; Danny knocks on the Elkin's door. Christopher opens the door.

"Hello, Danny."

"Hey Mr. El. I came to see Aero and I got her some stuff."

Aero's dad shuts the door as Danny walks in. He smiles.

"So you know she got the cold too. That's nice of you, Danny. She's in her room. I'm sure she'd appreciate the company."

Her dad walks off and Danny heads to her room. He knocks and hears a sneeze, then an answer.

"Come in."

Danny opens the door. Aero was resting on her bed, snuggled in blankets. There was medicine on her side table, with a finished bowl of soup. She sniffles.

"Hey Danny."

"Seems you got it quickly after Sam."

He walks over and pulls a chair next to her bedside.

"Yeah, we've been hanging out a lot. She got it first and my cold came quickly after hers. I'm not as sweaty as her. I got more of a sore throat." She explains.

"I can tell. Glad I got you cough drops with the stuff I brought."

He places the bag on her bed. She smiles.

"Thanks. I'd give you a peck on the cheek if I wasn't sick."

Danny blinks.

"I mean you still can!"

She smirks a bit and raises an eyebrow.

"I was joking."

Danny blushes a bit.

"I was too then..."

Aero chuckles.

"Here, if you don't mind getting sick."

He leans close and she quickly pecks him on the cheek. He smiles like a goof. Aero starts grabbing stuff out of the bag.

"Anyway, I got news and a problem."

Aero gives him a look and sniffles.

"What?"

"I learned to ectoblast."

"Really?!" Aero exclaims and then coughs.

She holds her throat.

"Bad idea to yell."

Danny smiles.

"Thanks for being excited for me."

She smiles back at him.

"But I got ghost problems. Two of them."

"What is it now?" Aero asks as she places a cough drop in her mouth.

"Tucker's half ghost."

Aero blinks at him.

"Am I hallunicating or did I hear you right?"

The next day at school; Mr. Lancer is in the hallway, about to drink from a water fountain. The fountain's handle suddenly spins around on its own, causing water to shoot into his face. He leans back in surprise.

"Moby Dick!"

Mr. Lancer's belt suddenly comes undone on its own, slides out of his belt loops, and falls to the floor. He notices and reaches down for the belt, but the fountain turns on and splashes water in his face again. His tie then comes undone on its own.

"Gulliver's Travels! I'm losing my mind!"

His pants fall down.

"And my pants!"

Students begin laughing around Mr. Lancer, and he glares at them. Tucker phases out of a wall around the corner and looks back at the scene, laughing. Danny comes up behind him and sniffs.

"Nice trick. Do you do kids' parties?"

Tucker turns around.

"Dude, relax. I'm just having fun."

His eyes widen at noticing Danny's condition.

"You okay?"

"I may be catching the cold. I visited Aero yesterday."

Danny touches his cheek and smiles.

"Worth it though..."

He then snaps out of it and looks at Tucker.

"But that's not important right now. Tucker, look."

"No need. You can keep that superhero jazz to yourself. I'm in this for the kicks."

"I was afraid of that."

He puts a hand on Tucker's shoulder.

"I hate to do this, pal, but I need to see what's going on inside of you, and there's only one way to do that."

Danny turns intangible and overshadows Tucker, who starts to glow green. His eyes turn red and he grunts as he fights back against Danny's presence and forces him out of his chest, sending him back through a door.

Danny phases through the door, while yelling, and crashes inside a janitor's closet. Tucker opens the door and glares down at Danny.

"Don't ever do that again. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good."

Tucker walks away.

Tucker began messing with people all day, misusing the powers that was given to him. Now he was about to take it too far. He appears behind a tree outside.

"Hmm, there's one little ghost trick I haven't tried yet: the ghost-imposed hookup."

Cut to Paulina walking along the path. Danny's ghost sense goes off, and he sees Tucker behind the tree watching Paulina.

"Oh no."

Tucker turns intangible and phases into Paulina, overshadowing her and causing her eyes to glow. She stops walking and puts a hand on her hip as Danny walks up to her.

"I just wanted to let you know, I'm gonna start dating Tucker Foley."

She points at Danny.

"He's much cooler than you are, so stop chasing me."

"Tucker, get out of there."

Tucker shakes her head.

"Why don't you make me?"

"Fine! I will!"

Danny turns intangible and overshadows Paulina as well. She glows green during the action, then turns around and opens her eyes, which are glowing green as Danny takes charge of her body.

"Tucker, you're turning the whole school upside-down. How 'bout giving it a break?"

Tucker turns Paulina's body around, her eyes glowing teal.

"How about getting off my back and letting me have a little fun?"

Danny turns Paulina around, eyes glow green.

"Because your fun is kind of mean. Now get out of Paulina!"

Tucker turns Paulina around, eyes glow teal.

"I was here first. You go."

Danny turns Paulina around, eyes glow green.

"No, you!"

Tucker turns Paulina around, eyes glow teal.

"You! Babazita's genie gave me these powers, and I'll use them how I want."

Danny phases out of Paulina and floats in the air; invisibly.

"Then maybe I need to have a chat with this Babazita."

He flies off

"Fine! But you and I aren't friends anymore, Danny Fenton!"

Paulina glows green and her eyes briefly turn red as Tucker phases out of her and flies off. Paulina is left dazed.

Danny then talked to Babazita at the swap meet, who jumps up on her table to explain and act out Desiree's story.

She explains that Desiree was a harem girl who had been promised her heart's desire: her own kingdom. But was banished by the sultan's jealous wife. She died of a broken heart....and old age. After that, her spirit roamed, granting people's deepest desires, but at a great personal cost.

Later, Danny is standing at a fountain in a park, holding a Fenton Thermos. He sniffs.

"If you're trying to snag a wishing ghost, what better place than a wishing well?"

He flips a coin into the fountain and looks around expectantly, but nothing happens.

"Dang it."

He sneezes and walks away. Then a well-dressed man walks up to the fountain. He holds up a coin.

"I wish I had a million bucks."

He flips the coin into the fountain, and a green mist comes out of the water and wraps itself around the man.

"So it is desired, so shall it be."

Danny turns around and notices what is happening.

"Huh?"

Danny flashes his eyes green as he transforms. He runs over and grabs the man from the mist, holding him in his arms.

"Oh, no you don't."

Desiree materializes out of the fountain.

"Young intruder, you dare to interfere with my spellbinding?!"

"Money isn't everything!"

The man jumps out of Danny's arms and runs away, screaming.

"Listen, Desiree, I want you to take away Tucker's ghost powers, pronto."

"I cannot. By noon tomorrow, your friend's fate will be sealed."

She laughs evilly.

"His jealousy will transform him forever into the most powerful ghost boy in the world!"

She laughs evilly again.

"Tuck? He's not that jealous. Is he?"

"More than you know. Tomorrow his jealousy and frustration will cement into rage and rebellion. He will be complete." Desiree answers.

Desiree starts to fly off, but Danny grabs her tail.

"You change him back!"

"You dare lay a hand on me?! No man may lay a hand on me unless I wish it!" She shouts.

"Yeah? How 'bout a fist?"

Danny tries to spin and punch Desiree, but she flies out of the way. She changes her left hand into a lasso and throws it around Danny's waist, catching him. He screams as she swings him up into the air and throws him back down on half of a wooden bench, crushing it as a lady feeds birds seed while sitting on the other half, oblivious. Desiree lets go of Danny and then zooms down towards him, but he shoots an ecto-blast at her.

"Get back!"

The ecto-blast hits Desiree and she wails as she falls to the ground. She then smiles evilly and reaches a giant hand out, extending it and pinning Danny to the ground underneath it. She towers above him.

"Aah! Can't break free! Can't go intangible and escape!"

Suddenly he spots the thermos lying a few feet from his head.

"You can't do anything unless I wish it!"

"Or I do."

Danny grabs the thermos, uncaps it, and points it at Desiree.

"I wish you would disappear inside this thermos!"

"What? Nooo! I must obey."

Desiree gets sucked into the thermos.

"You will pay for this! Paaaaaay!"

Danny caps off the thermos once it finishes.

"If I weren't a 'C' student, I would've thought of that five days ago. Now to find Tuck."

Soon in the school hallway, the clock on the wall shows it's 11:45. Danny walks in and looks at the clock.

"Quarter to noon, and no sign of Tucker."

He suddenly stops in surprise and gasps as his ghost sense goes off. He looks up at the sign above the door next to him, which reads, 'School Records'.

"Should've guessed."

He phases through the door as Phantom to find Tucker typing at a computer. He is changing the grades on his permanent record to A's.

"Tucker, you're changing your grades?! That's cheating!"

Tucker turns around in the desk chair.

"I like to think of it as 'academic enrichment'. Want me to do yours?"

"No way. Tucker, you're in real danger."

He reaches a hand out towards Tucker. Tucker leans back from his touch and growls as his body turns and glows green and his eyes turn red. Danny puts his hands up; defensively.

"Take it easy. We're friends, remember?"

"We're only friends on your terms."

Tucker points a thumb at himself.

"But now I make the rules around here. And my first rule is, 'No more Danny Phantom'."

Tucker sucks in a deep breath and blows out a powerful stream of green breath, that knocks Danny off his feet, causing him to scream and phase through the door. He goes across the hallway through a set of lockers and into a science classroom. He crashes into a blackboard and falls to the floor.

"He's getting more malevolent. More ghost-like."

Tucker phases into the classroom.

"Tuck, please! You have to listen to me. There isn't much time!"

"You got that right."

He brings hands back to charge up an ecto-blast.

"Your time is up."

Tucker shoots the ecto-blast at Danny, who jumps out of the way and flies along the ceiling as Tucker tries to hit him with more ecto-blasts.

Danny flies and lands behind Tucker, then flips off his beret over his head and jumps out of the way as Tucker swings and tries to punch him. Tucker then shoots multiple ecto-blasts at Danny as he runs behind a table of lab equipment, which the ecto-blasts hit.

Tucker then reaches down and puts his beret back on, only to look up and see Danny throw a skeleton at him. He turns intangible and the skeleton phases through him, hitting the wall behind him.

"Ha! Is that the best you can do?"

Danny ducks behind the table as Tucker shoots more ecto-blasts at him.

"Unfortunately, yes. I can't get through to him!"

Danny pauses while getting an idea and smiles.

"But I know what can."

 He jumps out to float in front of the table.

"Catch me if you can, Sucker Phantom!"

Danny turns intangible, smiles, and waves as he phases down through the floor. Tucker goes over to the spot he phased through and yells at it.

"That's Tucker Phantom! Tucker!"

He phases through the floor after Danny.

Cut to the girls' locker room. Danny phases down through the ceiling and floats; invisibly.

"The girls' locker room."

He phases into one of the lockers. Tucker phases down through the ceiling and turns tangible.

"The girls' locker room..."

Tucke relaxes momentarily and looks around.

"So this is what it's like in here."

Danny suddenly comes in and stuffs a bra over Tucker's head. He grabs him and phases him through the wall into the basketball gym. He stuffs Tucker through the basketball hoop, smiling down at him. Tucker lands on his head, and the bra lands on his butt. Danny looks at the gym clock.

"Only five minutes left. Ha! You got no game!"

Tucker stands and glares, then transforms into a taller, more powerful and monster-like ghost; while letting out a roar. He opens his eyes to reveal they are fully red now.

Danny looks on with worry, but phases out through the wall of the gym, and Tucker follows.

Outside up in the air, Tucker flies after Danny, who suddenly vanishes. Tucker comes to a stop and floats.

"Where are you? Where?!"

Tucker's ghost sense suddenly goes off, and he turns around to see Danny, arms crossed and grinning, floating behind him.

"What's the matter? Can't catch what you can't see?"

Tucker lunges after Danny and tries to grab him, but Danny vanishes into thin air again. Danny then reappears flying above Fenton Works, looking around for Tucker.

"Where is he? He has to have followed me."

He looks behind him.

"It's almost noon!"

Danny suddenly stops as Tucker appears right in front of him.

"YO. WHAT'S THE DIZZLE, FIZZLE?!" He yells.

Tucker grabs Danny, turns them both intangible, and starts phasing him down through the levels of Fenton Works.

"No! Don't throw me into the Ghost Zone. Please!" Danny fake cries.

"I wasn't going to, but that is a great idea!"

They phase down into the Fenton Works' lab. The clock on the wall shows that it is 11:59 and 51 seconds, and counting.

"I'm only gonna have one shot at this."

They turn tangible again. Danny, still in Tucker's grasp, starts to charge up his hands with ecto-blasts, but suddenly stops and sneezes all over Tucker. Tucker lets go of Danny.

"Hey, cover your mouth!"

Danny, whose fists are still charged up with green energy, lunges at Tucker and hits him, sending him backwards through the Fenton Ghost Catcher. Tucker and the ghost separate, with Tucker falling to the floor. He opens his eyes to see the ghost leering over him.

"Is...Is that me?!" Tucker points.

The ghost growls at him and then roars as Tucker cowers. Tucker then looks back to see Danny sucking him into the thermos.

"No, it's not you, Tuck. Not anymore."

Tucker walks up to Danny as he caps off the thermos.

"Oh, man, Danny. I'm sorry. I--I couldn't control myself."

"Dude, don't worry about it. Aero told me to take things slow with you, but it didn't really work well. *sniffs* You were under the genie's spell, and you broke it."

"Yeah, but none of that would've happened if I wasn't jealous." Tucker replies.

"Or if I had been a little less of a show-off around you."

Danny sticks his hand out.

"Friends?"

"The best."

He grabs Danny's hand. They walk off. Behind them, in the tent, Maddie and Jack peek out and look around, then look at each other and shrug, then close the tent flap again.

Cut to a sick Tucker sitting with a pillow behind his head and a thermometer in his mouth, typing on his PDA with a stylus.

A sick Danny is sitting next to Tucker on a couch. He also has a pillow behind his head as well as an ice pack on top of it, and is wrapped in blankets like Tucker. Tucker looks over at Danny, smiling.

Danny and Tucker both sneeze at the same time. Sam and Aero walk in, carrying trays with bowls of hot soup.

"Jeez, do you guys have to share everything?"

Danny smiles.

"You don't know the half of it."

Danny & Tucker look and smile at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 14
I've lived my entire life, up to now, as a halfa--half human and half ghost. With a ghost as a mom, and a human as my dad, things can't possibly get...
1K 18 5
Jane is a strange half ghost girl that come out of the ghost portal. The very same fay Danny gets his ghost powers. To his surprises she was just lik...
554 14 13
Why does it hurt? Why won't the pain go away? Why can't I let go? Why does everyone have sunshine while I can only see rain clouds? It's because yo...
39K 1.3K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...