🆆🅴🅱 🅲🅰🅼 | 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘉𝘦...

By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... More

🚨 (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
-Psychopath-
-Mad-
-Crazy-
-Loco-
-Insane-
-Out Of His Mind-
-Lunatic-
-Maniac-
-Unhinged-
-Bonkers-
-Loopey-
-Sick-
-Mentally ill-
-Un Stable-
-Bat Shit-
🖤𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞🖤
Prequel

-Mental-

1.3K 85 139
By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Y/N's point of view]

This is it, this was his breaking point. He had his thoughts and emotions bottled up for so long and had to let them out. He's still hugging you and crying, obviously you're still hugging him back.

He's being abused by his family, there is no other way to put it than that. It's not like he can just get a job, earn money and move out, his parents won't let him go outside. He's trapped, trapped with monsters.

His life is about to hit rock bottom, and you and your friends pushed him further by being mean to him when he first arrived. If you weren't mean to him then the whole Frappuccino thing wouldn't have become "Trendy" and it wouldn't have branched off into other aspects of bullying him around campus.

He doesn't deserve to have gone through all of that. It's always good guys who take the pain that the bad guys should be receiving instead.

[Beomgyu's point of view]

It feels so nice to have a hug, I've never been hugged in my life. S/he said that s/he cares about me, normally I would say "I can die happily now" but I'm not going to die any time soon. I'll stay alive, I'll stay alive because s/he wants me to, I'll stay alive for him/her. 

Even if s/he wasn't being serious about being my friend or anything like that, it felt nice to hear it. I really needed it. Stalking him/her on the dark web was the best decision of my entire life.

And maybe s/he's right about how my life will have to get better eventually. I hope s/he's right anyway.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him/her again, s/he doesn't look mad at all. I hugged him/her for a long time but s/he didn't mind? S/he's so sweet.

"Are you feeling better?" S/he asked. I am feeling better actually, I'm feeling much better. I nodded and smiled a little.

"Come on, I still I have to take you there." I told him/her.

I can't believe that we originally came here just for the sake of going somewhere and it all turned into this. I'm glad that this happened though.

[Y/N's point of view, 5 minutes later]

"This is it" Beomgyu said. Whoah, it literally looks so magical! Who would've thought that this was here. Why was this just in the middle of nowhere and why is it abandoned?

(Pretend that it looks identical to the imagine below but without the guy standing there)

How come the carriages are still slowly rotating around?

"Cool, right? I usually come here a lot. It was abandoned 5 years ago because someone had the bright idea to arrive with a gun and attempt to shoot everybody. Some people died and many were injured."

"Why is it still on?" You wondered out loud in curiosity. "Because they clearly left it on. It's always like that." You stood for a minute and looked at it in awe.

When he said it was something abandoned you expected some creepy old witches house, not a Ferris wheel. Can people still actually ride it?

Beomgyu started walking towards it and you of course followed him. You followed him up the steps that lead to the carriages too. "Wanna go on it? He asked.

You gave him an unsure look. What happens if it breaks or gets stuck? "It'll be fine, I'll be there with you and I've been on it countless times." He reassured you.

Eventually you got in one of the carriages with him. It's still moving, that's crazy.

"See? It's fine. Just don't tell anyone else that this is here, okay?" He waited for you to answer him and you nodded.

"I pinkie swear" You held out your pinkie and he looked confused. "Copy me" you told him and he did it too. After that you pinkie promised him, he laughed a little because he has no idea how that's considered a promise.

"How does that work then?" He asked with a smile on his face. "I promised you. It's called a pinkie promise or a pinkie swear. Basically it means that I'll be sure to not tell anyone, if I do I have to cut off my pinkie."

It's kind of gruesome for a promise that children do but he thought it was quite a cute concept. After all, he's into dark stuff like that so he giggled a little bit.

[Y/N point of view, 11:29PM]

You sat on your bed and thought about everything that happened with your new friend today.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

You spent hours hanging out with him and talking but it all went by extremely quickly. Hopefully he'll want to talk again some time soon.

Just when you were thinking about him you got a text on your phone.

Damn it, it's just Ryujin.

[Y/N's point of view, texting Ryujin]

Hey, where were you today? I knocked but you didn't answer.

Wait what? Weren't you with your crush?

Nah, he was a jerk.

Oh

But that didn't answer my question.

I went on a walk.

Oh come on Y/N don't lie, I saw you walk through campus.

Yeah, that's called a walk Ryujin.

With Frappuccino.

Yeah, so? Plus, his name isn't Frappuccino, it's Beomgyu.

Y/N you're going to turn into a psychopath if you hang out with him.

Stop being toxic Ryujin, I'll hang out with who I want.

I'm not toxic, I'm just being a good friend.

Well he's a good friend too and I like hanging out with him. If you have a problem with that then just stop talking about him.

I can't help it when I'm concerned for your safety.

Seriously? What, do you think he'll kill me or something?

Yeah, I do. 

-_- It's more likely that you'll kill me with toxicity.

Istg Y/N I'm not even toxic.

Well how would you like it if you made friends with some nice person and I was like "Oh he might be a murderer, stay away from him."

I would listen.

Liar.

Why are you acting like you're trying to fight me?! I'm just looking out for you geez.

Then stop.

Fine, do what you want. It isn't my problem. Enjoy your boyfriend while it lasts before he kills you.

He isn't even my boyfriend.

Girls and guys aren't "Just friends." It turns into something else eventually.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Nothing. You've had a soft spot for him since day 1.

Ryujin, I used to bully him for gods sake.

Why did you stop?

RYUJIN HE COULD'VE DIED!

So you pity him? That's why you're friends with him.

That was why I first began trying to talk to him but now I genuinely like hanging out with him.

And now you have a crush on him.

I don't but so what if I did?

I'd take you to get your eyes checked.

Tf? What are you saying? Have you seen him? He looks like a Tim Burton character.

Gross so you're into goths dudes and emo guys?

🙄 You're so annoying these days, you know that?

Ffs Y/N. You're above his league.

I'm clearly above yours too then.

Ouch take that back!

🙂

What's that supposed to mean?

Y/N?

Wtf reply to me!

Hi, this is Yeji.

YEJI! Help me out here.

Nope. Y/N can be friends with who she wants. If she wants to hang out with Beomgyu then let her. I'm her friend and I'm going to support her friendship with him. I literally just got back from my parent's house and I find you trying to stop her from making new friends? That's horrible.

The 3 of you are just as bad.

Good riddance then.

😤

[Beomgyu's point of view]

I've been scrolling through Y/N's messages with Ryujin and luckily Y/N kept his/her promise. What's this? I'm like a Tim Burton character? Huh? I'll type that up later.

Oh? S/he used that emoji on him/her. It's nice that they're arguing. I've been getting sick of Ryujin. Ryujin should've been the 2nd one to die, not Yuna. Yuna should've been 3rd.

Hey, is Yeji defending Y/N right now? She is! I'll leave Yeji alive then, for now anyway.

Why can't I see their conversation anymore? What happened? Did Y/N block her?

Whatever, she deserved to be blocked. I wonder if Y/N is okay after that... S/he's probably mad.

On the downside Ryujin is becoming more of a threat to me.

On the bright side she'll end up with Lia and Yuna, dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 4 1
Taehyun loves playing.
140 10 10
Stay Stay Stay And I'll be loving you for quite some time ..
10.6K 561 13
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐂𝐚𝐦! ❝I'll break your pretty face❞
1.4K 84 20
"What are you looking at?" "None of your business dickwad." "Well it is my business if you're looking at me." - stop falling, you're breaking yoursel...