Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Hints

14.2K 510 96
By PrettyRandom

The drive to the cabin was long.

Very long.

In which I could hardly sit still, during the ride.

It was partially because I felt like I was being pulled into a vision, and another part had to deal with Harry and his wave of worry that began to cover me.

Laughing and talking with Charlotte, and Ashton, helped keep me grounded and my thoughts about the vision away. It was a few times that after something funny was said that I noticed that Charlotte would pat Ashton's leg, letting her hand linger a little too long and which he welcome it. Turning on their aura's I noticed that they both were nervous around each other and I noticed that both of aura's seemed to shine brightly, and move towards each other.

What are you doing? Harry echoed around my head making me look up at him.

What are you talking about? I asked.

A smile plays on his lips as he says, Even though you can't technically hear what they are thinking, it's still an invasion of privacy to see their aura's.

I just had to know. I say.

He nods as he looks in his rearview mirror and says, So what was it?

I raises my brow as I look at the road, I thought it was an invasion of privacy?

He smirks as Charlotte says, "So Harry,"

He looks in the rearview mirror at her, "What's up?"

"How long have you've been state side?"

He shrugs as he looks at me, "On and off for a few years."

"What made you pick to stay in this bullshit of the side of the state?"

"Not sure, I guess its because I have some history in these parts."

I smile as I bring the pebble on my necklace up to my bottom lip as I rub it against my lip.

"What made you move to these parts?" Harry asked as he looks into the mirror again and at Charlotte.

"Annabear." She says, "Her father had gotten promoted and that would have been a fresh new start for her, and with she being my best friend and all, I couldn't let her do it alone."

"And your parents were all up for it?" he asked.

Charlotte and Ashton nod, "Yeah, they were looking for a reason to move and we provided them with one."

"So are you going to kick Carter's ass this weekend or not?"

"Char!" I yell as I look back at her.

"What? I'm just curious?"

Harry shakes his head, "I wasn't planning on it, is there a reason why I should consider to?"

"Maybe because he is a short dick ass whole, who needs to get something handed to him." Says Charlotte.

"I apologize for her use of words." I say instantly.

"Don't apologize, lover boy should know by now that I say what I want and when I want it. For example, I told Annabear to steer clear of you the first day she saw you."

I turn to give Charlotte a 'shut up' look as Harry smiles, and says, "Oh really? And why is that?"

"Because of the rumors." Says Ashton as turn and sink into my seat.

"What rumors?" asked Harry.

"The rumors that you got kick out of your old school and were sent here in a group program thing." Says Ashton.

"Yeah, when I found that out I warned her to stay away, but for some odd reason she went straight to you."

"And like I told her," I look back at Charlotte, "You can't always believe into the rumors."

"Charlotte was right." Says Harry.

"She was?" me and Ashton say stunned.

He nods as we pull on to a road behind Liam, "Pebbles should have stayed away."

And why is that? I ask sending my thoughts to him.

He shakes his head as Ashton says, "What is up with that name, 'Pebbles'? Is it because of her fascination with fruity pebbles cupcakes?"

I looked at him and smiled as he says, "Yeah something like that."

Clutching the pebble into my hand I noted that we had about an half of an hour left in our drive.

Rest, you need it. Says Harry into my head and rather than argue with him, I just nodded as Charlotte and Ashton began to talk about the piece that Ashton was putting together for that spring class. Relaxing into my seat more as I looked out my window, my eyes flutter close as I begin to hear my name being whispered. Different voices began to fill the air as I hear David's voice.

"It's time for her to know." Says a female.

"We can't put her life in jeopardy." Says David.

"Are you blind? Her life is already in jeopardy." Says the female voice.

Although I could hear their voices, my sights were filled in complete darkness. I could feel the scene changing, and all of a sudden I was standing in the middle of the forest. Looking up to the night sky, millions of stars shined down around me as if casting their own light. I stared blindly up into the sky forgetting my surrounding as a hand is laid on my hip, brushing skin against an small piece of skin that was showing. My body instantly heated up. Everything from the blood in my veins to the touch of my skin grew extremely hot. I could hear myself sighing deeply at the touch as the hand moved underneath my shirt and was lazily placed onto my stomach, right above my waist line. Harry's scent instantly covered me as I could feel him pressing up against me. Turning around I stared up into his sliver eyes as he looks down at me.

"Mon ange." He whispers.

I flushed as he takes my chin into his hand, "I need you." he says.

"You have me." I say puzzled.

He shakes his head as he leans down brushing his lips against mine, "I need more."

Pulling back I looked at him, slightly confused. Was he insinuating that he wanted more or, my thoughts stopped as I noticed the sliver in his eyes darken. A harsh chill runs through me as I take a quick step back.

"Harry?" I call to him in which he doesn't respond, he just stares at me, "Harry." I say again.

His mouth tilts up in a sinister way as he moves towards me, "What's the problem Mon Ange? You don't think that you can handle my dark side?" just as he finishes his sentence he lunges at me as I close my eyes and scream.

Jumping up, my leg hits the dashboard as I notice that we'd stopped. Looking around as my breathing comes quick I noticed that the car was empty. Glancing out the front window I took in the beautiful view of the cabin. The snow covered it perfectly and made it look like it was straight out of one of the those cheesy Christmas movies. I noticed Char standing next to Daniel and Marcus as the others began carrying in bags. Closing my eyes I sighed as I whisper to myself, "It was just a dream."

Just then my door was snatched opened and as I hear, "What was just a,"

I screamed.

Harry starred at me wide-eyed for a moment before he smiles, "Well damn Pebbles, who scared the nickers off of you?"

My heart felt like it was going to jump up my throat and out of my mouth as I leaned forward trying to regulate my breathing.

"Pebbles?" he says more alert as he kneels down next to me, "What happened?"

"You scared the crap out of me."

"I told you we were here and you said okay."

"I did not." I say as I turn to look at him.

He nods, "You did, because you grabbed my jacket and told me to let you know if I needed help."

I went to shake my head no, when I noticed that his jacket was laying across my lap.

"Pebbles, are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, just a bad dream or something."

"Wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head, "No." I smile as I say, "You need help?"

Watching me for a second he hands me his guitar case and his comforter as he says, "Take this and I have the rest."

"You sure?"

He stares at me for a second before he says, "Yeah."

I nodded as I go to turn when he says, "Wait."

Stopping I turn to face him as he takes the items from me, "What are you doing?"

Taking it as he opens the back door to the car, he shoves everything in it as he looks towards the house and whistles.

Liam and Niall look up as they stand the front door as the look at Harry and nod.

Assuming that they just did a silent conversation I say, "What did you tell them?"

He smiles as he says, "Let's get out of here."

I looked at the bags, "What about the stuff?"

"Liam and Niall will get them. Come on." He smiles.

Golding his hand out to me I look up at the house to see Carter walking outside with his arms folded as he stares at me. The way he leans against the door frame as he watches, sent a chill through my body.

"Pebbles?" Harry calls.

Facing him I smile, "Lead the way."

Smirking he takes off at a slow jog with me following as I turn back to the house, my hair flying everywhere as I look back at Carter.

The air shifted around me as I hear,

Bientôt

Heat ran through Harry's hand as he gently squeezes it and I turn back to him.

We ran for a few minutes into the forest that wrapped around the house. Slowing to a stop I looked around amazed at the open field that was in front of me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he says as he pulls me to his side.

Shaking my head I stared at the freshly covered playground that was in the middle. Trees surrounded the area as the snow slowly falls.

"There wasn't a playground here last time we came." I whisper against the air.

"It was built a few months ago." He says as I turn to him.

"How do you know?"

Looking at the playground he says, "Liam, Niall, and I made a trip out here yesterday to scope out the place. And I didn't a little research on the area." Walking towards the biggest tree he says, "Come here."

Following him I push hair behind my ear as I smile.

"Put your hand here." he says as he taps at the tree.

"Why?" I asked.

He smiles, "Do you trust me?"

I nod.

Holding his hand out to me he smiles as he says, "Come on."

I stared at his hand for a second before moving closer. Letting him take my hand he places my palm against the tree. I held it there for a minute before I say, "What are you doi-,"

My words cut off as I gasp from a shock of energy. Pulling my hand back as I pull it to my chest. Looking down at it I noticed that the sliver small paw print shined as I say, "What was that?"

He smiles, "Power." Turning to me he says, "Did you know that you had ancestors that stayed here?"

I shook my head, "I did?"

He nods, "Back in the early 1900s there was a camp that was built here, a camp in which harbored wolves, and witches who could get along with each other."

I looked at him, "Wait, was this,"

He nods, "One of Angelica's and David's camps. They had random ones spread out, and this so happened to be one of them."

"That's crazy." I says shocked.

Looking back at the tree he says, "Back when the rebels where at its first few rowdy years, they ransacked this camp and," he looks up at the sky as he voice drops, "Let's just say that it wasn't pretty."

I watched him as he runs his hands together, taking a sharp breath.

"This place means something to you." I say.

Running his hands through his hair he says, "Don't you feel it?"

I shake my head.

"The sorrow, the hurt," tapping his ear he says, "It's like I can hear their screams and it just,"

Walking over to him I takes his hand, "Show me."'

He shakes his head, "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't ever want you have to endure that, to hear or feel it."

"But it's okay for you?"

He nods.

"Why?"

"Because I've grown accustom to it."

I look at him as I say, "And you want to protect me?"

Nodding his touches the side of my face as he says, "That's all I'm ever going to try and do. Pebbles, ever since I met you I've been watching out for you, making sure that you were fine."

"Is that why you got into a fight with that guy at school?"

He nods, "The one where I got blood on your sweater?"

"Harry you don't have to protect me."

"With the shit with Louis, yes I do."

"If you show me how to reach the power within me then I can protect myself."

"Pebbles it's not that easy." He shakes his head, "And we aren't practicing this weekend, remember? We are going to be a normal couple."

I smile, "Nothing about you is normal Styles."

He winks, "I can say the same about you Mon Ange."

I smile as he says, "Come on your brother is looking for you."

Instead of questioning him I nod as I say, "Okay."

Pulling me close to him he holds me to his front as he walks holding me from behind.

Je suis fou de toi Harry's voice swirls around me, making me melt inside.

I smile as I fold my arms over his as we walk, "What does that mean?"

Nuzzling his face into my neck, his kisses his softly as he whispers against my ear, "I'm crazy about you."

I smile as I say, "Crazy haha crazy, or crazy I need you locked up as in yesterday crazy?"

Pulling me to a stop he, places a hand to my cheek as he searches my eyes.

Laying my hand into his palm I squint my eyes a bit, "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head as he sighs, "I have a feeling this weekend I'm going to end up fucking up someone."

My mouth dropped opened, "Whose says stuff like that?"

"A person who is about to get morbidly pissed off." Kissing my forehead, he takes my hand and pulls/walks me back to the house, without saying a word.

As we approached the house, its wasn't until we walked inside and were approached by Liam and Niall when I knew something was wrong.

"It's settled." Says Liam.

"What's settled?" I asked glancing between the 3.

"Pollyanna, Charlotte is looking for you." says Liam as he looks down at me, "I think you should go see what she needs."

"But,"

"Go." Harry says in a calm voice, "I'll find you in a bit."

Looking at him, I wanted to argue, but knew that if I did it would attract Daniel and I rather not.

"Okay." I say as I go to walk to the stairs.

20 minutes his voice followed me as I grabbed the railing.

Turning to him I smile slightly as I nod and head upstairs.

Charlotte sat on the end of the bed in the second to last room, the last room in which I found out was Harry's and Mine.

"Annabear!" she exclaims as soon as she see's me, "Where have you been?"

"Harry showed me a park that is out back covered in snow." Sitting on the bed as she follows I gush and say, "It was beautiful."

"I want to see!" she smiles.

I nod, "Tomorrow morning, just me and you. We can take hot cocoa out in thermo cups and chat."

"Like every time we visit here?"

I nod, "Duh."

Linking her arm with mine I say, "So are you and Ashton rooming together?"

She nods, "Yeah, he's downstairs helping the guys set up the fireplace, or something."

I nod as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"What's the matter?" she asks as taps her hand on my arm.

I shake my head, "Nothing, I'm just tired."

Not a complete lie, "Wanna go help the boys set up for tonight?"

"Are we still doing scary movies and junk food?"

I nod, "Of course."

She smiles as she pulls me up, with her and says, "Then lets get going."

Smiling as we head back downstairs. I listen to her as she talks about the movies that Marcus said that he brought. Walking past a window I looked outside as I turned my head to the stairs and stopped. Walking backwards I looked out the window and down by the trees as I noticed a dark figure standing there.

Bientôt

I hear what I assumed was David voice in my ear.

"What do you see?" asked Charlotte.

I shake my head and says, "Nothing," just as I hear Daniel call for me.

"Shrimp!"

"Coming!" I yelled down the stairs as I took Charlotte's hand, "Come on."

As we jogged down the stairs I wonder if the boys had sense something, or someone, nearby. That's probably why Harry had been acting off since we left. Pushing my hair behind my ear I couldn't be the one to talk, considering my day dreams, and my head have been acting up since I first woke up this morning.

Daniel met us at the end of the stairs as he instantly takes my hands into his.

"Shrimp," he says softly.

I raised my brow, "Yes?"

"I need a favor."

I shake my head, "Of course you do."

Marcus and who I assumed was Shay, and Avaree standing behind him.

Smiling he says, "Can you make a batch of your cookies and your infamous fruity pebbles cupcakes?"

"Danny I didn't go shopping for the stuff for that." I say.

A whistle echoed from near the kitchen as I looked up to see Marcus holding a box of fruity pebbles and a cupcake pan, and Ariana holding a cookie sheet and flour.

"Do you have any idea how long that will take me to make those?" I asked.

"No?"

"A long time." I say as I cross my arms.

"Have Charlie help."

Walking from standing next to me, to sit next to Ashton who was on the couch messing with his phones she shakes her head and says, "No way, I can't cook. I can't even make cereal right."

"She's right." Says Ashton, "Her cereal is sometimes very crappy."

Charlotte smacks him in the arm as he smiles and wraps an arm around her and laughs, "I'm only messing with you."

I smile as I watch them, they are so cute together. Looking back at Daniel I say, "I'm not making this by myself."

"What about Harry?" asked Charlotte.

"He left."

Looking at Daniel I say, "What?"

Daniel turns to me and says, "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"That he and the boys went into town to do a store run."

I shook my head, "No he didn't tell me anything."

"They'll be back soon." he says as he looks me in the eyes, "So are you going to do it or?"

I went to roll my eyes, but stopped just as Carter says, "I'll help."

I looked up and over at him as Daniel says, "Fuck yes! It'll be like old times, the coffee whiz and future baker in the mix."

I looked over at Carter as he holds up a whisk and says, "Shall we."

I nodded as Daniel tells Marcus and the girls to head back to the front room so we can have more space in the kitchen. Carter stood by the door watching me as I headed over to him. Flashing that award winning smile at me, I couldn't help but to smile back as thought to myself, I wonder what Harry would think about this.

As I go to walk past Carter, his hand brushes mine as a stranger sense of cold and warmth began to run through me. I looked up at him, as we stood a little to close for comfort in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Excuse me." I say in a low voice, my head spinning in circles.

"My apologies, Anna." He smirks as I walk past him and into the kitchen.

Oh dear god

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...
21.8K 739 20
AN~ Hey so this is my first book so please don't get mad at me if you had this idea or If I have some miss~spelled words please enjoy, vote, comment...
2.6K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
67.2K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...