🆆🅴🅱 🅲🅰🅼 | 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘉𝘦...

بواسطة Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... المزيد

🚨 (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
-Psychopath-
-Mad-
-Crazy-
-Loco-
-Insane-
-Out Of His Mind-
-Lunatic-
-Unhinged-
-Bonkers-
-Mental-
-Loopey-
-Sick-
-Mentally ill-
-Un Stable-
-Bat Shit-
🖤𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞🖤
Prequel

-Maniac-

1.3K 87 150
بواسطة Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Y/N's point of view, Wednesday morning]

Knock Knock Knock

Creeek

"Hi!" You said with a smile, looking up at the boy in front of you who had just opened his door. You hadn't seen him since Monday. "I was just wondering if you wanted to walk to biology with me. I know that Yuna won't like it though... But still!" 

You continued smiling, but it hurts to attempt to hold the smile when he's just awkwardly staring at you. Part of you wishes that he didn't do that, it feels awkward.

Why do you even keep trying to talk to him? It's a waste of time and it'd be embarrassing to be seen around him. Then again, he's definitely growing on you. You hated him so much that you're starting to like him, that's weird.

"Sure..." Sure as in he wants to walk? He left the room and once again locked the door just like last time before the Lia incident. You miss Lia... But this isn't the time to dwell on sad thoughts and memories! 

"Beomgyu, do you by any chance think that I'm annoying?" You asked out of curiosity and then looked at him, he shook his head, phew. "D-do you think I'm annoying?" Beomgyu repeated your question. "No, not at all."

He whispered something under his breath but it was too quiet for you to hear.

As you started walking you noticed that he was trying his best to stay near you, unlike last time. You jumped in the air, he didn't. He must be beginning to feel more comfortable around you now.

This time instead of walking in silence you were able to talk to him a bit. Not much, he has never answered with a long sentence before.

Luckily, Beomgyu managed to be early to biology for once and the teacher didn't shout at him.

Sadly, Yuna didn't show up to class.

 [Y/N's point of view, later that night]

You sat there scrolling through Instagram, looking for something to entertain yourself. Yuna has been awfully quiet today, you'll check on her tomorrow. She might be laying down sick. You looked at your "Followers" and scrolled through the 95 of them, seeing who they are and getting rid of the ones you don't talk to anymore.

That's when you saw it... BeomgyuPanda19229 Beomgyu has instagram, he doesn't seem like the type of person to use social medias, that's for social people. Wait... How does Beomgyu follow you? You don't remember accepting his follow request.

Nevertheless, you sent him a follow request too. He currently has a private account and 8 followers. His profile picture is just two skulls. Edgy much?

You texted him "Hi" and got an immediate response, that was quick!

[Y/N's point of view, texting Beomgyu]

11:45PM

Hi

Hi.

It's me, Y/N

I know

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just bored

No, it's fine. I was worried so I'm happy that someone is talking to me.

Wow, that's the most you've ever said to me, even if it was through text.

...

So, what was it that you were worrying about?

Stuff

Do you want to go into detail about it?

No.

11:57PM

Why did you not reply?

Sorry, I didn't know what to say

It's fine... Can I ask you something?

Go ahead

Can I walk with you tomorrow?

Of course! :D

Thanks... You know, it's hard typing on these little devices, my fingers keep accidentally pressing the wrong ones and I have to go back a bunch and delete it.

Oh that happens to me too! Then it always auto-cucumbers to something weird.

"Auto-Cucumber"

Yeah like that lol XD

What's "XD"

It's a laughing face

Oh, nice to know that you're laughing.

12:15AM

Good night then

Wait what?! How did you know that I was falling asleep? Can you see me.

No. It's because you didn't reply.

Oh you scared me there lol

How do you get those little faces that everybody uses?

The what...?

The smiley ones and the animals.

The emoji's?

I don't know what that is but it could be that.

Click the little tab on the bottom left, it has an emoticon on it.

Oh I see it 🙂

Omg that was passive-aggressive

How? 😰

Type up the meaning of that emoji

Oh... 😔

Aw are you going to keep using emojis at the end of your sentences now?

Yup ☺️

Good, it makes you seem a lot less intimidating

I was intimidating 😥

Kind of, just a little bit, just a teeny tiny bit.

Oh no I'm so sorry 😢

It's fine, anyway I need to go now, I have class tomorrow and need to go to sleep.

Oh okay, good night.

You're not putting an emoji?

Good night 😴

Good night, I'll see you tomorrow.

Night 😊

[Y/N's point of view, 1:34AM] 

Buzz buzz

"Hello?" You groggily said and picked up your phone, half-asleep. "I swear to god Chaeryeong you need to stop calling me in the middle of the n-"

"It's Beomgyu"

"Oh? Beomgyu... Why are you calling me this late? I told you that we had class."

"We don't, we're off today and tomorrow, remember?"

"Wow! I've never heard you talk that much out loud!"

...

Beep beep beep

Great, just great. Now you'll never know what he had to say

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

443 24 23
♥︎ 그렇죠? ˒˒ 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 @𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗍 ( ꔫ 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 ) 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋: 𝖺𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅...
101K 4.4K 52
"I like being alone, it's better this......" "No it's not, you are only saying that because you chose to be alone" The younger lifted his head to t...
48.1K 2.8K 21
❝Not every person can convey what they want to say, but their eyes somehow, says it all...❞ . . . "Its okay, I'm here..."
10.6K 561 13
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐂𝐚𝐦! ❝I'll break your pretty face❞