๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฑ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ | ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ...

By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... More

๐Ÿšจ (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
๏ผ๏ผฐ๏ฝ“๏ฝ™๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ™๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ผฏ๏ฝ† ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผต๏ฝŽ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผต๏ฝŽ ๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ผ
๐Ÿ–ค๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ–ค
๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ

๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ผ

1.8K 97 125
By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Y/N Point of view, a week later]

It's currently Sunday, the days have went by quickly. All you've done is attend your classes and hang out with friends. It's fun, but it gets repetitive, even after one week.

Frappuccino boy will be able to return to classes tomorrow, he's getting better after the incident. The bruising has gone down too. It still hurts him according to Kino. Kino is the only one who goes into the hospital to visit him.

Not that you care anyway, it was all just supposed to be a prank. It wasn't supposed to end up like that... It wasn't meant to end like that at all.

[Flashback to Wednesday with Lia]

You and Lia sat outside, drawing on A4 paper, pranking people. The whole idea of it is writing things like "Hug me" or "compliment me" on a piece of paper and then sticking it to someone's back. It's a fun and innocent prank, really.

Plus, you and Lia get away with everything since you're both getting rather popular. "Look, there's Kino." You said, pointing towards the blue-haired boy. Lia immediately began writing "Give me a nickname" on a piece of paper before discreetly rushing up to him and gently sticking the paper to his back with sellotape.

How do people just not notice when the paper gets stuck to them? These people could easily be pickpocketed and not notice?

"Done!" Lia shouted when she was half-way back to you, doing a fist pump motion to celebrate her success. She made her way back over to the bench the two of you were sitting on and you both watched as people began to make names for Kino, he looked so confused, poor thing. It must be weird having people shouting random pet names at you.

"Frappuccino!" One girl shouted in the distance, continued by a guy "Ay what's up Frappuccino?" It must be Beomgyu! A little bit of your heart started to get excited to see him. Why? Because he's interesting, nothing more and nothing less. The crowd over there seems to be having fun with the name you gave him. "Be careful guys, it has rabies!" Another guy said really loudly and everyone else stepped back.

Eventually Frappuccino emerged from the crowd, trying to avoid everyone and go his own way. Poor Beomgyu, he looks like an abandoned puppy. "You have to stick this one to him, I'm not touching him" Lia said. "Uh uh! I'm not touching him either" you whisper shouted to her so that Beomgyu couldn't hear

"I did the last one!" Lia argued, "The last one was Kino! That's easy!"

Nevertheless Lia began to write "Kick me" in bold on a piece of paper. She stuck some double-sided sellotape around the corners before trying to hand it to you. "Go on, this is the worst one yet, it'll be hilarious."

"Lia, this isn't right. I can't do this to him, you know I can't. I mean, look at him! One kick and he's done for. I'm not sticking that paper to him." Lia rolled her eyes and forced the paper into your hands. You hesitated at first but eventually gave in. Nobody has had 'Kick me' on theirs yet... It's all been nice things so far so this is kind of scary.

Slowly and surely you got closer and closer to him, he still has his back turned which gives you a good amount of time to stick it to him. You quickly placed the paper on his back and stuck the edges down. Can he not feel it or something? Why is he not reacting? You're trying to put extra pressure so that he notices and takes the paper off. You're trying to help him out here, but he isn't reacting. He hasn't even noticed you. Can he not feel his back?

With that you walked away, once again quickly but quietly. Lia is laughing uncontrollably and so are you now. Maybe this is funny after all. The two of you got out your phones and began recording the event.

Beomgyu took a few deep breathes and then built up the courage to go back into a crowded area. Instantly a few girls started laughing, noticing the sign on his back. It wasn't that long until

Thwack!

Ow, that's got to hurt, she has heels on. Then came more people, eventually another crowd. Wow, this one is getting the most attention. "Lia, I think we should stop them now, he's not going to be able to-" "-Shhhh!!!!!" Lia quickly silenced you before you ruined the video.

Ouch!!! That guy looked strong, it'd suck to be kicked by him. Oh my god did he just get kicked in the stomach? Ow! Even Lia is cringing from the sight of it.

"Y/N, look at him. He's so malnourished that he fell to the ground! Hahahaha!" You put your finger over your mouth as a 'shhhh' motion, you're still recording.

Thud, Kick, Crack

What's that coming out of his mouth? Is that blood?! "Lia is he bleeding from his mouth?!" Lia nodded in reply, beginning to feel sorry. Obviously she's not sorry for him, sorry for the fact that the two of you could get caught for doing this.

A few minutes went by, the crowd died down eventually until the point that it was just Beomgyu laying there, unable to move but still alive by the looks of it. "We should get going now" Lia noted, but you were frozen in place, staring at Beomgyu's blood covered body. He's in such a terrible state right now. "Hellooooo, earth to Y/N? He's fine, he'll get up soon. People get into fights all the time, it isn't the end of the world."

"No Lia, we need to call an ambulance!" You lifted up your phone to call an ambulance but Lia instantly pushed your arm back down. "Do you want to go to prison?! Let's just go look at him first."

[Beomgyu's point of view]

It hurts... It hurts so bad that I can barely breathe. Man... I'm tired. I'm tired but I'm In pain. What happened to me? Why did that happen?

Who are they? Two figures... Two shadows... Damn it, I can't see well! My eyes are blurry, goddamn tears. Am I crying? No, I need to stop crying all the time. Father said that I'm not allowed to cry, I'll get hurt even more if I cry.

Am I dying? I think I am. So this is what it feels like, huh? May as well die then, I was planning on dying soon anyway.

But what about Y/N, I wanted her/him to at least not hate me before I die... That's my dying wish then, I hope that s/he'll forget about me when I die, s/he probably will. After all, I'm just the creep that obsesses over her/him, aren't I? We're equally as bad when you think about it.

"No Lia, we need to call an ambulance!" Yes, call an ambulance, I'd rather die in there than here... Call an ambulance. Hang on, I recognise that voice. Is that Y/N? It is! I can't let her/him see me like this, what am I doing?! I need to get up! I need to go!

"Do you want to go to prison?! Let's just go look at him first." I'm assuming that was 'Lia.' Damn you Lia, damn you.

The sound of footsteps are approaching me now, I can feel the vibrations in the ground as they walk. Oh, I need to go! I forgot!

[Lia's point of view]

This is a joke, he isn't even that badly injured. Just because he's coughing up blood doesn't mean that his whole life is at risk. He doesn't look too bad, it'll just be a few bruises... Big ones.

"Y/N, we can walk away from this, he'll be fine." I'm desperate to get away from here right now. I hate to admit it, but the guy looks like he has been whacked by a baseball bat 50 times by the strongest man on earth. Is Y/N trying to- S/he is!

"Y/N DON'T TOUCH HIM, YOU'LL CATCH A DISEASE!!!" I shouted, warning my friend of the danger in front of her/him. S/he quickly pulled her/his hand back after hearing me shout. "If you want to touch him then get a long stick and poke him or something, just don't use your hands."

S/he ignored me and checked for a pulse, just like I thought s/he would.

"...Is it dead?" I asked, I sure hope not, think of the trouble we'll be in. 

[Y/N's point of view]

"No, he's not dead. . . But I'm calling an ambulance." You sat on the ground next to the boy, Lia sat 10 feet away from him. He's cold, freezing even. As you dialled the ambulance number you kept one hand on his wrist to make sure he still had a pulse.

"After this we have to burn that paper so that they can't trace it back to my handwriting." All Lia is thinking about is herself at the moment. Can't she see that this guy is dying right in front of her?

It was a stupid idea befriending Lia... Look what she calls 'fun.'

"Please... Don't... b-be m-m-mad" He spoke! Thank god, he spoke. "What?" You questioned. "Cold... Cold..." 

The hospital answered and you got Lia to speak with them so that you could look after Beomgyu, you're the only one that'll go near him anyway. It's boiling hot outside, but he's as cold as a marble floor.

"Y/N, the ambulance are on their way, we can go now."

"Y/N... D-Don't go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.3K 20
"If you love me, just say yes." [Thanks for 141K โค๏ธ]
443 24 23
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊ทธ๋ ‡์ฃ ? ห’ห’ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐—’ @๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐— ( ๊”ซ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ) ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…...
35.9K 317 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???
31.1K 467 41
Beomgyu oneshots you can also find on my Instagram.