🆆🅴🅱 🅲🅰🅼 | 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘉𝘦...

By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... More

🚨 (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
-Psychopath-
-Mad-
-Loco-
-Insane-
-Out Of His Mind-
-Lunatic-
-Maniac-
-Unhinged-
-Bonkers-
-Mental-
-Loopey-
-Sick-
-Mentally ill-
-Un Stable-
-Bat Shit-
🖤𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞🖤
Prequel

-Crazy-

2K 94 288
By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Beomgyu's point of view]

"No sir..." A girl nearby behind me said.

But that person who gave me the pencil and told me to keep it... S/he... Y/N... I can't believe it. I saw Y/N in real life and s/he looks better than ever. 

I think I upset her/him! What did I do?! What have I done?! I- I- I feel sick! My pride and joy is literally right behind me and I just saw her/him. Holy moly, s/he doesn't even know my name but I know every single god damn thing about her/him.

This pencil... I'll take good care of this.

[Y/N's Point of view, 30 minutes later]

Finally, the bell has rung! Everybody started flooding out of school to their next class. Everybody but you and Yuna of course, the two of you let everybody else leave the class before you so that you weren't being pushed around. "Y/N, what class do you have? I have... Wait a minute, I'll check." Yuna instantly pulled up her timetable on her phone.

"Yuna, we don't have a class right now. You're buying me a cookie." Yuna made that 'oh yeah' disappointed face. "Come on then, we'll leave him in here on his own" she motioned her head over to Beomgyu, who was still trying to put stuff into his bag while following you with his eyes. Weird.

"You want to know a secret about him?" You asked Yuna, right in front of Beomgyu before leaving.

"Go on"

"He smells like a Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks." You admitted. You actually find it kind of cute, mainly because you never expected him to smell nice. Yuna laughed and nodded in agreement. "That's funny because I thought he'd smell like the type of guy who thinks AXE body spray is the equivalent to taking a good shower" Yuna added, which you also agreed with.

The two of you don't really care about how you completely said it right in front of him, he's too slow to understand anyway. Plus, Yuna is buying you a cookie and that's all that matters right now.

[The next day (Tuesday), Biology class]

You and Yuna have been sitting in class for 10 minutes now, ignoring the lesson entirely and quietly gossiping about the cute guys at school, such as Kino. People aren't joking around when they say that the ones at the back can do whatever they want without being caught. Yuna is literally crunching on Cheetos™ louder than the sound of a gunshot and the teacher can't even hear it. Or maybe he can, but he's choosing to ignore it.

Bringing up the subject of boys you and Yuna suddenly came to a realisation that Frappuccino isn't in class today. Frappuccino being Beomgyu. Where is he? Does he just decide when to show up and when to sleep in? He probably thinks that he runs this collage or something

[Thursday, Biology class]

"Do you think he's salty because I called him a Caramel Frappuccino?"

"Definitely"

"I can't believe he's making me feel bad for a little comment."

"Don't feel bad, it was funny. He's just dumb, remember?"

[Thursday, after classes have ended]

You, Yuna and Yeji are currently walking around campus, waiting for something fun to happen. "And so I'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties!" Yeji continues telling her story what went wrong at her barbecue with friends when she was 16.

"And my friend Adam's dog just jumps on me out of nowhere and licks it off! And I'm all confused because I'm drunk and I all of a sudden passed out right then and there. Beat that." 

Nah... Nothing's more embarrassing than being drunk and topless at a teenage barbecue party with barbecue sauce on your tits and then all of a sudden your best friend's dog is licking it off of you... Nothing beats that.

"Look, there's Beomgyu!" Yuna shouted.

"He plays the guitar? Wait... Is he really playing the guitar for the pigeons? Pffft, the pigeons are his only friends!" You added.

Yeji rolled her eyes, she doesn't like Beomgyu either but she apparently 'hears about him so much that she's sick of him now.'

Yeji seems to feel a bit sorry for him, but she won't ever admit it. "Y/N, aren't you glad to see him? I would've been worried if I were you. What if he got depressed over what you said?"

"Why would I worry about him? Plus, he isn't gonna die... Frappuccinos don't die."

"They don't sit on a bench with a guitar playing an acoustic version of the Creep song by radio head either, do they?" She has a point, but still.

"...I don't care if it hurts... I wanna have control. I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice, when I'm not around....." You listened carefully as you walked past him. Wow... He may be weird, but one things for sure, and that's that he's a god damn brilliant singer. It actually felt like he was pouring out his emotions when he was singing it. His voice even cracked at some point.

"Did you hear him?" Yuna started and you nodded, waiting for her to state her opinion on it "He sucks doesn't he, sounds like he was about to burst into tears." Yuna started

"That's the point, it's a sad song. His voice is... Beautiful? I don't know how to describe it, but he sings like an angel." You argued back. Yuna scoffed "He may sound like an angel, but he sure doesn't look like one."

"You two are dumber than he is." Yeji sighed as you all turned the corner. "I mean honestly, don't you recognise human emotions? He was clearly crying for real, his eyes were red."

"Were they? I didn't look at them." You defended yourself in all seriousness. What you're saying is true, you didn't really look at him much as you walked by and neither did Yuna by the looks of it.

"I think Yeji has a crush~" Yuna teased "ON A CREEP"

The 3 of you burst out into laughter and continued your way down the path. Yeji doesn't really have a crush, it was just a joke. If she did have a crush on hime she'd be just as insane as he is.

[Beomgyu point of view]

"Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want... You're so very s-special. I wish I was special! But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo~ What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here, I don't belong..."

I put my guitar down and let out a sigh. Maybe I should just give up now. I mean, I've met her/him, haven't I?.. Hell, I'm really letting her/him and her/his friend bring me down, aren't I? That's what I get for obsessing over someone that I cyber-stalked... That's exactly what I get, I deserve it and should've expected it.

They know that I can hear them whispering, but they think I'm too dumb to understand it. I may be an idiot, but I'm not a baby, I can understand things. I understand things that I don't like.

I don't like it at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 20
"What are you looking at?" "None of your business dickwad." "Well it is my business if you're looking at me." - stop falling, you're breaking yoursel...
49K 2.4K 65
"you know I can't show you me, So I'm putting on a mask to go see you" "I didn't want to fall In Love, Not at all but Then you smiled..."
2.3K 59 2
If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. . . . Does she still love him? I thought she has moved on? . . . I always want to pr...