SEASICK

By L_Randy

A kind, gentle, yet naive princess runs away from her caged up life, hoping to finally experience life beyond... More

1 ☠︎︎ π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ β„‚π•’π•˜π•–π•€ ☠︎︎
2 ☠︎︎ π•Žπ•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Šπ•™π•šπ•‘π•€ ☠︎︎
3 ☠︎︎ π•Šπ•šπ•Ÿπ•œ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ ☠︎︎
4 ☠︎︎ 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€ ☠︎︎
5 ☠︎ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ ☠︎︎
6 ☠︎︎ 𝕀𝕧𝕠 ☠︎︎
7 ☠︎︎ π•Šπ•π•–π•–π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ ☠︎︎
8 ☠︎︎ ℝ𝔸𝔾𝔼 ☠︎︎
9 ☠︎︎ π•†π•π••π•œπ•–π•–π•‘, π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ ☠︎︎
10 ☠︎ 𝔸 π•‹π•™π•¦π•žπ•‘ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 β„‚π•£π•’π•”π•œ ☠︎︎
11 ☠︎︎ π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•’π•§π•šπ• π•£π•€ ☠︎︎
12 ☠︎︎ π•Œπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•£ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•„π•’π•€π•œ ☠︎︎
13 ☠︎︎ ℂ𝕒𝕑π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿ'𝕀 ℂ𝕒𝕑π•₯π•šπ•§π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ☠︎︎
14 ☠︎︎ π•Šπ•’π•¦π•–π•’π• π•ƒπ•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 β„™π•šπ•˜π•˜π•ͺ ☠︎︎
15 ☠︎︎ π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ☠︎︎
16 ☠︎︎ π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– ☠︎︎
17 ☠︎︎ π•Šπ•‘π•–π•’π•œ 𝕄π•ͺ π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– ☠︎︎
18 ☠︎︎ π•Šπ•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•„π•–π•žπ• π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ☠︎︎
19 ☠︎︎ 𝔹𝕣𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕀 β„‚π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣π•ͺ ☠︎︎
20 ☠︎︎ 𝔽𝕠𝕩 𝔽𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•§π•’π• ☠︎︎
21 ☠︎︎ ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•‚π•šπ•€π•€π•–π•€ ☠︎︎
22 ☠︎︎ 𝕃𝕠𝕀𝕖 β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕝 ☠︎︎
23 ☠︎︎ π”Όπ•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ••π•€ ☠︎︎
24 ☠︎︎ 𝔽𝕠𝕩 π”½π•šπ•£π•– ☠︎︎
25 Kill Who?
26- Royal Pains
27- Tears Of First Love
28- Pools of Honey, Pools of Blood
29- Melting Point
30- Dangerous Trails
31- Call Out to Me
32- Rolling Heads
33- Meaningless Desire
34- Within Reach
35- Gifts
36- Captain of Hearts
AN- Names?
37- Icy Irritation
39- Beg the King
40- Snowing on the Sun
41- Attack from the Snow
42- Strangers
43- Love Bites
44- Parting Thoughts
45- Familiar Faces
46- Tavern Tussle
47- Brother Dearest
48- Do Not Touch
49- Do I Look Happy?
50- Letters of Prosperity
51- Dead.
52- Mamoru's Letter
53- The Hand-off
54- A Single Cut
55- Scorched Bones
56- Silas's Letter
57- Stormy Memories
58- Ruby Red
59- Wrath of the Forgotten
60- A Queen's Den
61- Raise Your Right Hand
62- The Last Letter
63- Run.
64 - Part 1: Dominance
Q&A?
AN- Answer
65- Part 2: Submission
66- Settled
67- A Queen's Effort
FILLER- #4 Quirks
68- Why?
69- Gentle and Beautiful Truth
70- Depravity. Chaos. Wickedness.
71- True Warmth
AN // SURPRISE
72- Vision of Red
73- Sly Fox
74- What Sort of Fun?
75- Capture If You Can
76- Exploding Emotions
77- To Have and To Hold
78- A Queen's Demand
79- Apologies, Apologies
80- Envious
Hey...
Edits x link in comments
81- Read the Room
82 - Frozen Moments
83- Fear of Realization
84- In the Bushes

38- In the Arms of a Bear

3.8K 163 2
By L_Randy

[[ I do NOT own any art or music in this chapter. Please enjoy! - L RANDY]]

[[ Art by Taha Alkan]]

I need to separate from them soon and find that stupid prince before they do. Alana thought as she walked carefully down the gangplank that was already collecting ice.

Kazumi and Ivo walked ahead of her, and the brothers behind her.

"We welcome you to Kori!" The woman called out to the descending guests. "I am princess Koyuki Yukimura, you can call me Ko."

Though she was dressed in animal fur and Kori had a reputation of being savage wild people, Koyuki was elegant in a free sort of way.

Alana has never met the princess and was not so concerned with Koyuki pinning her as the princess of Taycia.

Ivo helped Alana find her footing on the icy dock as her boots slid on the ice. She felt like a newborn animal, trying to get their footing for the first time.
The tighter she held onto Ivo, the more his heart tightened in his chest; he had no qualms with taking his time to help her.

"We are here to have attendance with King Fuyuka," Kazumi stated standing tall and confident.

The snow village princess's proud smile wavered a bit.

"Sadly, my father passed away during your journey here."
Alana's heart dropped.

That means...

"My eldest brother is King now, and still willing to have an audience with you all. So please, follow me on the grand tour of Kori to your home for the next few days." Koyuki brushed off her sorrow and motioned for them to fall.

Kazumi turned towards the lower crew on deck and gestured for them to raise the gangplank.

"Do you think this young king will favor our goals?" Leopoldo muttered to Kazumi to which he received no reply.

Alana's eye flickered all around her searching everywhere for her potential fiancé.

I will explain myself to him and force him not to utter a word about me being a princess... but how will I force him?

Alana was ankle deep in thick snow, trudging behind the tall pirates, even as a tall woman herself she was falling behind.

Ivo still carried her bag for her, along with his own, which she was grateful for as moving through the snow with that unbalanced weight would've been much more difficult.

"This is the bathhouse, the water is always kept clean and more importantly hot." Koyuki droned on as she led them through her town.

"Come on," Leven called out to Alana waiting for her to catch up.

"I am trying," She grumbled back, for the first time not speaking in her kind manner.

Leven's heart twitched in his chest.

What happened to that idiot's smile and sweet tone? Why is she speaking to me like that?

"Do you want help?" Leven quickly asked.
He was panicking on the inside over her words, trying to regain the favor he thought he lost.

She sighed pulling her booted foot from the snow.

"No, go ahead of me." She waved her hand at him to follow the pirates disappearing in the distance.

"Yeah right," Leven scoffed. "I am not leaving you stumbling around in the snow like some newborn doe."
He began to make his way over to her, but she put her hand for him to stop.

"I. said. Go. I don't want your help." She spoke so harshly it made Leven flinch.

What...? What is that idiot saying? She does not want my help? WHY? What did I do to upset her so much? Just tell me if you are mad at me you idiot, so I can make it better! Is it because I compared you to captain and laughed?

Leven's mind was spiraling as Alana was thinking if she sounded too harsh.

Did that come out sounding mean? I am just so uncomfortable because of the weather and focusing on the prince... or King I should say.

"Whatever..." Leven darkly muttered before following after the footsteps left in the snow.

Oh, no. Did I just hurt his feelings?

Alana went to chase after Leven to explain that she did not mean to sound so harsh, but the Kori King was still on her mind.

This is the only chase I will get to find him before they do, I need to take it.

She hesitated, watching Leven's back in the distance but turned herself to go into the snowy gaps between buildings searching for the King.

"Where is the little dove?" Ivo quizzed Leven rejoined the group at the front of the royal 'palace'.

It was a larger house than the rest, but by no means looked like a traditional palace.

"She is stuck in the snow." He snapped in the worst mood of his life, and only his brother detected the difference between that and his normal snappy attitude.

"What did we say about keeping her close in strange places?" Ivo requested with a threatening smile.

"There are no demons in the middle of a damn snow village." Leven bit back.

He kept his voice low as to not embarrass them in front of the Kori royalty, and partially so Kazumi would not hear.

"But there are men, you sniveling brat." Ivo smiled brightly unlike his words.

"What did—" Leven began to grow angrier; his sclera began to dot with black.

Leopoldo put an authoritative hand on his younger brother's shoulder, and the whites of Leven's eyes quickly reverted to normal.

"Brother," Leopoldo spoke lowly. "Did the girl upset you that much?"

Ivo's ears perked up at the question, noticing that Leven's annoyance was unlike his usual grumpiness.

"She... that idiot..." Leven could not find the words to describe how he felt.

Leopoldo moved his hand to Leven's head.

"Calm yourself, and think rationally, dear brother." He spoke softly now. "Dear Alana is just a bit uncomfortable in the snow, she is not used to it like you are. I am sure that is why she is in such a rare unpleasant mood, do not take it so personally."

Ivo watched the two interact like they always have, impressed. Leopoldo was the calm and Leven was the chaos, and until Alana came, they could only cause those great reactions in each other.

"I will go and get our little dove," Ivo stepped in. "I am sure she would love another shoulder ride." He joked.

"I am sorry, brother," Leven whispered so only Leopoldo could hear him, again ashamed of his behavior.

This is the second time Leven had left Alana alone to fend for herself.

"It is—" Leopoldo began but a deep booming voice cut him off.

"Koyuki, you did not mention a dear friend was visiting me!"

The pirates all turned to have their stomachs do flips and anger boil at the sight.

A large, mountain-like man held Alana by her waist like a sack of potatoes in his arms.

"Oh, brother!" Koyuki faced her eldest brother. "You know that young woman, do you?"

It turns out, finding the King was a lot easier than Alana had anticipated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.5K 24
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...
263K 7K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
600K 32K 66
[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans label as demons. These creatures soon tur...
173K 4.5K 20
Reminder : β€Ί Blood β€Ί Obsessed β€Ί Trigger (?) β€Ί Horror (?) β€Ί Thriller (?) β€Ί Murder (?) [β˜…βŸ© ------------------ βŸ¨β˜…] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...