- CapeBoy The Hedgehog - The...

De CapeBoy357

Some Years after the events of Shadow The Hedgehog some Strange Things will Happen in the Sonic Universe Turn... Mai multe

How it Started (Remastered)
After The Fight (Remastered)
Chaos Energy
a look into the Past (Remastered)
New Universes
Alternate Characters (Encore)
The Sword of Chaos
the Other Rivals of Team Sonic
Training for The World Cup
Training for the World Cup Part 2
Practice Race (Remastered)
Start and Explanation of The World Cup
the Second Race
The Truth about the World Cup
No Profit
achieving heights on own (Remastered)
Doing Something out of Metal
New Team Mate
Visiting a New Universe
The SMG4 Crew
a little Race
Metting Alternativ Selfs
The Fight between two Hedgehog's
After the Battle
Playing a little Prank
a diffrent Universe
An Interessting Fight
Godly hights
a trick in the Back Hand
An evil Couple
Knowing More About the Thives
The Plan of the Thieves
Making Progress
Tracking Down SMG3 and Desti
Finding Clues
Finding SMG3's and Desti's Base
Looking Threw The Lab
What Desti and SMG3 Are planning
Further Evolution (Remastered)
Day in Peace [who believes it at least]
Preparations
The First Chaos Emerald
CapeBoy joins Smash Bros
From a happy day to the Worst Nightmare
Taiming a Lion
Violet's Backstory
Power of the Sun and Moon
Laying and using a Bait
Showdown! Hyperstyle!
New Upgrades
Exploring Mobius (part 1)
Sol City
Saving Lives
a new opponent
New allies
Display of Power
Pure Strength
Running instead of Fighting
Theory Explanation
Race against Time
Fighting till the Last Breath
The Beginning of the Finally
A Turn of Tabels
Final Showdown
New Ability's
Demonic Appearances [Encore]
The Lord Of The Exe's [Encore]
A Different Type of Demon
Growing Darkness
Parted Paths
The Chaos Errupts

A New Rival (Encore)

34 1 0
De CapeBoy357

*Just as planed Neo Metal Sonic gets upgraded again  by the Armor parts of Omega  while CapeBoy Already went to the Next Dimension to get the next Chaos Emerald all by his own*

CapeBoy:  *appears with a Green Light on top of a building of a City and looks around as he opens his eyes*  - its night and the Emerald could be everywhere! well better not waste any time  and better start searching -

*with a quick button press on his watch the Emerald Radar activates and he now can track for the Chaos Emerald* 

CapeBoy:  - okay then lets See where our Precious Gem is -   *he whirls in 360 degrees and looks around till he gets a weak signal* -  its far from here but I should be able to find the Emerald fast  well better not waste any time -   

*and with that CapeBoy jumped in the air and dashes downwards the building till he gets near the Signal* 

CapeBoy:   - The signal is getting stronger but I cant find the reason where it could be  better get a better view point -   *dashes  up the next best building*  - much better now its the waiting game I presume -  *sits on the edge and waits a bit* 

*after a while CapeBoy Spots a Light blue lightning dashing around the place stopping underneath him on the street* 

CapeBoy:  - well that looks interesting -

[By The Light Blue Lighting] 

???:  *comes to an stop in big area*  - Well this game of catch is getting boring i think i'm gonna change the spot  -   *he hears something*  Huh ? 

*a F-6t BIG FOOT appears from the air standing in front of ???*

???:  Finally showing up eh? took ya long enough!  Comon lets have some fun!  *he clenches his hands to a fist and some flames are coming out of them* 

CapeBoy:  *His watch makes some noises*  - Well who guessed that, that Big Foot has the Emerald  seems like i will enjoy the show for a bit then I will get the Emerald myself! -

???: *crules to a ball and charge fiery aura around himself  and spin dashes against  the Big Foot  leaving burn marks all over*    

F-6t BIG FOOT:  *starts his Engines and flys around to and attacks ??? With rockets*

???:  *dodges the Rockets with his speed by vanishing*

CapeBoy:  Wow that Guy is fast, impressive! 

???:  *charges his aura again and hits the glass causing the engines to explodes which cause that the BIG FOOT falls over*  Well that was almost to easy  

 CapeBoy:   Time for me!   *with Chaos Snap  he warps over to the robot and Takes out the Chaos Emerald which was in the Cockpit, he was covered by a Smoke Screen till the Emerald starts to glow* 

???: *Spots the Glow and with it CapeBoy with the Emerald in his hands*   What?

CapeBoy:  It all Starts with this...  *holds the Emerald up*  A jewel containing the ultimate Power... 

???:  *start walking towards*  That's a Chaos Emerald!  

CapeBoy:  *ignores him for the Moment and looks at his Emerald* - getting this Emerald was way to easy! -

???:  *Walks over*  Now I know whats going on!

CapeBoy:  *looks at him*  ... 

???:  The military has mistaken me for the like's of you! you were the one who caused some mischief around the town ey?

CapeBoy:   ... 

???:  *breaks into a sprint*  Say something!  You fake hedgehog!

CapeBoy:  *Plays around with the Emerald* Hehehe, Ohh my Dear Friend I have no idea what you are talking about but as you wish! *The Emerald begins to glow green and Charges Energy in it, with that Time begins to slow down and Cape dashes the Building he was on down and dashes past ??? on top of another build*

???:  *Slows down and turns around* Damn he's fast! Wait that's not his speed he is using the Emerald to warp!  *he begins to smirk and slowly to vibrate*

CapeBoy: My Name is CapeBoy and trust me I posses way more power- *something brushes him by and the Emerald from his hand is gone* What the!?

???:  *appears on top of another Building across the one Cape is one, spinning the Emerald on his finger*  Ohhh, I can see how Fast your Reaction Time is, Not that fast now are we ? *his Grin grows* How about a Little Race!? The winner gets The Emerald!! *with a Jump he dashes down the building speeding off*

CapeBoy: *growls lowly And chuckles* You wanna play huh? so be it! *he dashes after him*

*With both of them Dashing across the Street a Fight Begins*

+ The Ultimate Lifeform of the Universe: CapeBoy Vs. The Blue Lightning: ??? +

+ Fight Style: Speed Battle +

CapeBoy:  *Catches up to ???*  -  Wow he isn't half bad! - 

???:  Comon slowpoke! don't slow down at the start!!  *gets more speed and passes after CapeBoy* 

CapeBoy:  *moves his feet faster and Catches up again* Give me back the Emerald, before I beat you to it!

???:  You have to take it from me if you want it that badly you slow poke! *he charges his fiery aura again to gain more speed from it*

CapeBoy:  *a grin grows on his face and a Red Aura builds around him*  As you wish!  *with Chaos Snap he disappears and appears again above ??? and Hits him feet first at the face knocking the Emerald out of his hands which he catches and then he dashes off again*

???: *while being knocked of he whirls to a ball and spins in a circle to change directions and then uses the little speed up to get back to moving on his feet and he catches up with CapeBoy again* You slowly get on my nerves!  *His Right hand starts to catch fire; he then shots fireballs on front*

CapeBoy:  *has a hard time to dodge the Fireballs and gets driven back by them* if you really wanna keep playing like this then say so! *he stops gliding and focuses on blocking the fireballs for now*

???: *comes to a stop too and whirls to a Ball again, while also catching fire and charges*  Time to get Serious!  *He dashes at CapeBoy together with the Last fireballs, breaking CapeBoy's defense; making him drop the Chaos Emerald which he picks and dashes off with it; Looks behind him* See ya later slowie!

CapeBoy:  *starts to slowly get mad and whirls to a ball and start charging the the Light speed attack* I will show you my Might! *he is done charging and is glowing in Green and starts dashing forward and past ???*

???: What the!? *Looks forward*

CapeBoy:  *takes a turn and elbows ???*

Frostos: *He has created a Ice wall in front of himself to Block CapeBoy's strike, he then frezzes the Floor and with his CapeBoys Feet* Having Cold feet huh? 

CapeBoy:  Ha ha Very funny 

Frostos:  Well yea, it sure is and now hand over the Chaos Emerald! *Holds his hand out and smiles knowing he won*

CapeBoy:   *Use the Emerald and warps behind ??? and Smiling* Over my dead body!

+ With the Stop of Moving the Battle Came to a pause +

???:  *smiles big*   Not Giving up so easly are we ?

CapeBoy:  Of course, if you really want to get this Emerald out of my hands then you got to beat me to it! 

???:  *makes a pause sign with his arms* Okay okay, stop this, trying to beat us up for a Emerald isn't worth

CapeBoy:  Are you Kidding me? we are talking about a Chaos Emerald! 

???: One Emerald Nice and stuff, But what is your deal with that one? Its like you just don't want me to get that very Emerald 

CapeBoy: Which is True Because this Emerald is From MY dimension

???: Now we're talking and How are you so Sure that that Emerald is yours ?

CapeBoy: I can Explain that, My watch here *shows it to him* is specified too Locate Our Emeralds since the Energy Rating is slightly different from Each dimension and tracking that would be way to hard 

???: Okkkay and for what Reason is a Chaos Emerald from your Dimension in mine? 

CapeBoy: Wellll a Robot has gone completely Wild and is now on the Hunt of the Emeralds, when it had it hands on them the first time I saw no other Choice than to cast Chaos Control ON them and as it seems it Causes that they get sended to alternate Dimensions 

???: *nods his head in Understanding* Annnd where is that Robot now? 

CapeBoy: He Should be- 

*his words were cut of by Lightnings coming out of nowhere near by them and both Hedgehogs cover their faces, From the Lightning evolves a Mecha Sonic*   

CapeBoy:  *uncovers his face* There...

Mecha Sonic: *looks around, scanning the area, with his Scanner he scans CapeBoy and locates the Emerald in his hand* So you found a Chaos Emerald for me, thank you very much, now hand it over!!

CapeBoy: as I said before, if someone wants to take this Emerald from my hands then they have to do it by Force! 

???:  *gets in a Stance* Ya know what, I can tell that that guy is nothing to mess around with, and if I can trust your Story with the Emeralds then I better lend you a hand

CapeBoy:  *chuckles* Good that we came to a agreement, then lets Defend- 

*He was disturbed by Mecha Sonic dashing at him and elbowing him backwards, making him drop the Emerald which Mecha Catches*

Mecha Sonic: Thank you for My Chaos Emerald, See you Soon you Unworthy Rat *he turns around and dashes off*

CapeBoy: *sits up, holding his head, he looks up as a Hand was given to him to help him*  

???: *holds his hand out* Comon Pal, lets get that Faker and teach him a lesson!

CapeBoy: *a smile grows on his face as he takes his hand* Gladly *gets up with ??? help*

*Both Hedgehogs look forward, around ??? builds a firey aura while around CapeBoy builds his Chaos Aura* 

CapeBoy: Lets! 

???: Get! 

Both: MOVING!!

*Both Hedgehog's Dash off, having a speed boost by their aura and they Catch up with Mecha Pretty Quick, Starting the Next Battle*

+ The Ultimate Lifeform of the Universe: CapeBoy and The Blue Lightning: ???  

Vs. The Killing Machine: Mecha Sonic

+ Fight Style: Speed Battle +

Mecha Sonic: *looks back at both Hedgehogs* You both Team up against me?! Do you not know when to quit! *his arm changes and he shots rockets out of it while flying*

???: *runs up a wall to dodge the rockets and then jumps back to the ground to keep his speed up* Alright pal, any ideas? 

CapeBoy: *throws a Chaos Spear at the Rocket coming to him* The best I have is that we take the damn Emerald!  

???:  Sounds like a good idea for me! How about we just attack together ? 

CapeBoy:  That is maybe even a better idea 

Mecha Sonic: You Both annoying rats! *his arm changes to a Machine gun and he shots rapidly at both of them*

CapeBoy: *with Chaos Snap he just disappears for a second and reappears* Okay, For better comunication I am CapeBoy and you are ? *looks at his partner*

???: *runs on a wall to dodge the Machine gun* hehe!  Im Frostos! but lets Concentrate on the enemy ahead By making it harder for him to move!!

CapeBoy: agreed! Then Lets do this!! 

Frostos: No More playing around! *he increases his speed a bit more and jumps in the air, in the air around him appear many fireballs which he sends towards Mecha Sonic*

CapeBoy: Chaos! Spear! *He waves his hand and sends out a bunch of Chaos Spears forward to Stop Mecha from moving faster*

Mecha Sonic: *comes to a hold* You pests! 

Frostos: *speeds past Mecha Sonic and kicks one of the Fire balls at him, hitting him directly and sending him back*  

CapeBoy:  *as Mecha Comes towards him, he jumps and charges his hand in Chaos Energy and strikes at Mecha and hits him with a Combo* 

Mecha Sonic: *he powers out of CapeBoy's Combo and delivers some hard punches at him and kicks him away from him; before dashing off again*

Frostos: *he comes directly at Mecha and Hits him with the Spin dash which had more power thanks to the momentum*

Mecha Sonic: *he hits a the wall of a building and loses the Chaos Emerald, he holds his visior and loos around for the emerald*

Frostos:   *grabs the Emerald and breaks into a dash and runs fast Circels around Mecha Sonic*

*a whirl made out of fire goes around Mecha Sonic trying to burn him*

Mecha Sonic:  is that your Best ?!   *he dashes out of the Whirl with his hidden speed and changes his place with CapeBoy by using Chaos Control to stop time By using the energy he saved before he lost the Emerald* 

CapeBoy:  What the!?   Ahhhh!!   *the Flames are burning into his fur* 

Frostos:  *doesnt Notices yet till Mecha Sonic gives him a kick away from the whirl wind*  What the?!  How!?

Mecha Sonic:  Simple Speed and agility and now your new Friend is burning alive!  *points at CapeBoy with the back of this Thumb* 

CapeBoy:  *screaming in Hedgehog*

Frostos:  Nooo!! 

Mecha Sonic:  All I have to do now is to wait till he dies and take the Emerald he has and then its your turn!  

Frostos:  Not if I have anything to say about that!   *he stomps his foot on the ground and a ice wave makes its way to around Mecha Sonic and to CapeBoy to freeze the Whirlwind but the whirlwind simply Melts the ice*  Fuck!! 

CapeBoy:  - you have to Concentrate!  Other wise you die! -  *the screaming stops and he closes his eyes* 

Mecha Sonic:  *looks at CapeBoy*  Seems like you made peace with yourself  Good then you know your about to be finished! 

Frostos:  - there has to be something I can do!! ohh yea! -   *he cruels to a ball and charges Energy and with that those the two get into combat* 

[In CapeBoy's Mind]

CapeBoy:  Even in here its very Hot!   *he spots his soul again*   But there has to be something  I can do!   *thinks for a moment*    Maybe that would work!  *he concentrates and adds the Flames to his soul and now his Body is absorbing the Flames of the Whirlwind*

[back in Reality]

Frostos:  *spots what CapeBoy is doing*  What the !?! 

CapeBoy:  *his physical form changes as he absorbs the rest of the Flames and lands on the Floor ready for Rounds 2* 

Fire CapeBoy:  Okay Mecha Ready for the Second Round?  *charges his new Fiery Aura*  Because I am! 

Mecha Sonic:  Only because you got a little Power up it doesn't mean you have a chance!!  *he crules to a ball and charges at Fire CapeBoy* 

Fire CapeBoy:   *charges at Mecha by Cruling into a ball too and both clash a few times*

Frostos:  *watches the both Fight*  - wow amazing my flames gave him a big power up and he now can keep up with Mecha! Awsome!!! - 

Mecha Sonic:  *gets smashed to the ground and  falling on one knee ,lighting bolts  around him*

Fire CapeBoy:  *Appears in front of Mecha*  Give up Bolt brain  you stand no chance now!  

Mecha Sonic:   You may have won for now... CapeBoy   but next time you wont be so lucky!  Chaos!  

Fire CapeBoy:  *notices and charges Fire Energy in his hand to react fast*  Chaos!  

Mecha Sonic: Control!!  *he disspaears* 

Fire CapeBoy:  Spear!  *shots a big spear to where Mecha was and burns the spot*  Dang it! 

Frostos:  *walks up to him*  Dude!  that was awsome! 

Fire CapeBoy:  Without your help it wasn't possible;   *he looks at himself now*  This power is awsome but its not mine and i probably could still burn up if hold this longer *he closes his eyes and holds his hand up and the whole fire from him goes in one Fireball which he hands to him*

Frostos:  *takes it and absorbs it again*  Well brother   *holds his hand out*  if you ever have some trouble or need any help you can count me in! 

CapeBoy:  *takes his hand and shakes it*  don't mind if I do amigo!     

*with the New Relation CapeBoy made his way back to his dimensions with the second Chaos Emerald in his grasp and prepares to get the Next Emerald Very soon!* 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.5K 676 13
WARNING there will most likely be smut, this is your one and only warning, if you didn't read the description then I guess you're screwed There is a...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
7.5K 141 9
🚫WARNING: THIS PIECE OF WORK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SONIC PRIME! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET🚫 🚫ALSO: This was written LONG before sea...
19.3K 405 19
After the events of the Chaos Council invading Y/N universe a new threat arrives and in his attempt to get away Y/N finds himself traveling throughou...