His?- (Louis Partridge friend...

Door partridgeloll

You meet the guy who changes your life in your 4th year of Hogwarts. You are a slytherin with a lot of gryffi... Meer

-Chapter 1- Hogwarts
-Chapter 2- Sorting Hat
-Chatper 3- Welcome to Slytherin
-Chapter 4- Bet
-Chapter 5- Friends
-Chapter 6- Angelina
-Chapter 7- Astronomy tower
-Chapter 8- Future?
-Chapter 9- Yule Ball
Chapter 10- Hospital wing
-Chapter 11-Amortentia
-Chapter 12- Closet
-Chapter 13- Goblet of Fire
-Chapter 14- Bruised arm
-Chapter 15- Moaning Myrtle
-Chapter 16-Truth or dare
-Chapter 17- Task 2
-Chapter 18- Potions
-Chapter 19- Detention
-Chapter 20- Task 3...
-Chapter 21- Cedric
-Chapter 22- Last day
-Chapter 23- Nail polish
-Chapter 24- Forbidden forest
-Chapter 25- Make up
-Chapter 26- I won't tell lies
-Chapter 27- Vaillia perfume
-Chapter 28- Yesterday
-Chapter 29-Professor Trelawney
-Chapter 30- New rule
-Chapter 31- I'm gonna regret this
-Chapter 32- Black hair dye
-Chapter 33- It's just a kiss
-Chapter 34- Sorry
-Chapter 35- Train
-Chapter 36- Best friend
-Chapter 37- Inahler
-Chapter 38- Stupefy
-Chapter 39- Blue
-Chapter 40- Adrian
-Chapter 41- Cats
-Chapter 42- Headmaster
-Chapter 43- Just ignore it
-Chapter 44- Death eaters
-Chapter 45- Potion
-Chapter 46- Day before summer break
-Chapter 47- Tom Riddle
-Chapter 48- Issie and Millie
-Chapter 49- Kendall
-Chapter 50- Joke shop
-Chapter 51- Potion class
-Chapter 52- Overthink
-Chapter 53- I'm kidding
-Chapter 54- Train ride
-Chapter 55- Snow
-Chapter 56- Why would you
-Chapter 57- Brain freeze
-Chapter 58- Extremely powerful love potion
-Chapter 59- I hate to admit it but...
-Chapter 60- I love you
-Chapter 61- Prove it
-Chapter 62- Polyjuice potion
-Chapter 63- The wedding
-Chapter 64- Ministry of magic
-Chapter 65- Mary
-Chapter 66- Perfume
-Chapter 67- Horcrux
-Chapter 68- Ring
-Chapter 69- Godric's hollow
-Chapter 70- Mr Lovegood
-Chapter 71- Malfoy manor
-Chapter 72- Mr Dumbledore
-Chapter 73- Neville
-Chapter 74- Dark Lord
-Chapter 76- It all feels like it was just yesteday

-Chapter 75- Marry you

2K 72 292
Door partridgeloll

"Hermione answer me."- I said.

"Tell her."- Ron said.

"Louis is very badly injured and we don't know if-"- She said looking down.

"If he's going to make it?"- I said. "Where is he? I need to see him."

"You can't Y'n."- Harry said stopping me. "It will break you."

"I don't care if it will break me. Are you three mad. He could be dying now!"- I said. "Let me see him!"

I walked down with Hermione, Harry and Ron while I tried holding back my tears and thoughts in my head. If Bellatrix wasn't acting towards me like this Louis would be fine. If Bellatrix just killed me he could've of be fine.

"Y'n."- Hermione said as we were in front of Great Hall. "You may want to see this before."

I entered Great Hall and saw many injured people and others crying. In front of me I saw George and Molly crying. I looked down and saw Fred laying down.

"George?"- I asked looking at George's puffy eyes from crying.

"He's gone Y'n."- George said as I hugged him. "He's gone forever."

I started crying with George. It made me even more sad how George lost his other half. I lost my best friend. The redhead that would brighten up my whole day.

"Y'n dear."- Molly said as I pulled away from George.

"I am so sorry Molly."- I said giving her a hug.

I looked back down to Ron crying in front of Fred's body. This all felt like a fever dream. I hoped it was one. I was just hoping to Fred to wake up and laugh with George and say how they pranked us.

"Do you want to see Louis?"- Hermione asked me.

"Where is he?"- I asked wiping my tear away from my cheek.

"Come."- She said taking my hand.

Hermione walked me in a big room. I didn't understand why they would put him alone in a room.

"Why is he alone?"- I asked.

"I asked for him to be put here so you could have a word with him."- She said.

"This won't be last word Hermione, Louis will be fine."- I said. "Right?"

"Yeah."- She said not making eye contact with me. "I'm going to go."

Hermione walked out of the room as I flinched as doors closed. I saw Louis laying by corner of the room. I walked up to him and sat in front of him.

"Y'n?"- He asked whispering barely with his eyes opened.

"Louis."- I said going through my hair smiling while my tears were sliding down my cheek.

"Don't cry."- He said wiping tears from my eyes. "We will see each other soon enough."

"No Louis we are seeing each other now, you're fine. You will be okay Louis."- I said while he was sweating.

"I love you."- He said while his eyes were slowly closing.

"No, no, no, Louis stay with me. Don't do this to me no. Do you remember when you said how my life would be boring without you, please don't go. Remember when you asked me if I would marry you and I said we will find out. We need to find out you can't go. You can't let Bellatrix kill you, you promised you wouldn't put my life in front yours."- I said crying while he I felt his hand rest away from my hand and his eyes closed. "I didn't get to marry you."

I felt dizziness and headache form inside of me. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was waiting for him to open his eyes and smile at me. I was waiting for his beautiful brown eyes to look at me again and mock me about something I did 3 years ago. I couldn't control myself and I started sobbing. I took his hand and held it so hard believing he will hold it back.

"Wake up, please."- I cried. "You can't leave me."

In the moment I heard doors open and fresh air hit my back.

"Y'n."- I heard Draco's voice. "I heard what happened."

I looked at him while everything was foggy and I couldn't see correctly. I turned back to Louis and tried to stop crying for a minute.

"Do you want me to leave?"- He asked.

"No."- I said getting up. "I'll leave. Tell me when you're done."

Draco tried to say something to me that I don't need to leave while I left the room with the biggest headache ever. I almost passed our until I saw Hermione in front of me.

"Y'n."- She said. "What happened?"

I didn't say anything at first. I ran into her arms and cried on her shoulder.

"He's gone Hermione."- I said crying. "Louis is gone."

Hermione didn't know what to say. She stood there hugging me, not believing the words she just heard.

"Ar-are you sure?"- She asked.

"I am."- I said barely speaking. "He said he loved me and his eyes just closed and I couldn't feel his hand on mine again."

"Who is there now?"- She asked.

"Draco."- I said. "He's saying his goodbye."

I heard her speaking as voices around me became quieter and quieter. Everything started going foggy as I just saw pitch black. I blacked out.

20 minutes later...

"Y'n."- I felt someone shaking me.

"Give her water."- Ron said as Ginny gave me water.

"You blacked out."- Hermione said as I drank sip of water.

"For how long?"- I asked.

"About 20 minutes."- Ron said.

"Y'n."- Draco said coming in the room as his mood changed immediately when he saw Hermione and Ron. "You might want to check up on Louis."

"Don't."- Hermione said taking my hand.

"It's urgent Granger."- Draco said.

"Why would we trust you Malfoy?"- Ron asked.

"Do you think I think I have your trust? I know Y'n would trust me and remember that Louis was my very good friend."- Draco said. "Go."

"Y'n don't."- Ginny said.

"There couldn't be anything worse from what happened now anyways."- I said getting up. "Nobody follow me."

I walked away from them as they argued how they let me go. My heart was beating so fast at the thought of seeing his body again. All pale with his eyes closed. I walked in the room and saw that his body wasn't in corner anymore. I got chills all over my body as I looked around. After few minutes I headed to walk out of the room and go ask Draco what on earth is going on.

"Y'n."- I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw Louis standing in front of me. He was still pale and all sweaty.

"I can't hallucinate now."- I said turning around.

"No, wait."- He said walking towards me and pinched me.

I felt the little pain on my hand when he pinched me. I looked up to him while tears w
formed in my eyes again. I didn't even think, I hugged him straight ahead. He hugged me back smiling and holding me the tightest he ever did.

"How? I was here, you died. You said we would meet soon and you closed your eyes and-"

"I don't know either. I remember seeing a very bright white flash and I heard a voice say it's not my time and I woke up to Draco talking to me."- He said.

"But, but, your heart wasn't beating and-"- I said.

Louis didn't say a word. He put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me closer and our lips met. His face got a lot of warmer and he wasn't pale anymore. My heavily breathing calmed down the second our lips met.

"I can't answer any of your questions."- He said wiping tear from my cheek. "I knew I couldn't leave you."

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming and I didn't black out again."- I said while his hands were still on my cheek.

"You blacked out?"- He asked.

"When Hermione hugged me I had the biggest headache ever and I blacked out."- I said.

"You said you would marry me."- He said.

"I would marry you in a heartbeat."- I said as he smiled.

Later on Louis found out that Fred died and I found out Remus and Tonks died too. So many lost lives were in one night. It all felt like a big nightmare and that we were all waiting for it to be over. Hermione and Ron didn't believe their eyes when they saw Louis. Hermione started crying as we didn't see Harry anywhere around. I remember that night confronting George for several hours and while he didn't stop crying. I gave him a necklace that Fred gave me in second year and he said he would wear it to the day he dies and sees his brother again. He smiled once when I said that Fred is probably pulling pranks on Dumbledore while he is yelling at him.

Next day...

We all walked outside as many death eaters were coming towards us peacefully at our surprise. Everyone was miserable and exhausted. Eyes were puffy as you couldn't see one smile from miles away.

"Harry Potter is dead!"- Voldemort yelled as Hagrid was holding Harry.

"No, no!"- Ginny screamed as Neville held her back.

"Silence!"- Voldemort yelled. "Stupid girl. Harry potter is dead and from this day forth you put your faith in me."

No one said anything. We all stood there in silence.

"Harry Potter is dead!"- He yelled as death eaters laughed. "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us, or die."

"Draco!"- Lucius said.

Me and Louis made eye contact with Draco while he looked at us miserably.

"Draco, come."- Narcissa said as she looked at me for a second.

Draco didn't take a step forward as everyone looked surprised.

"You would die for your stupid friends?"- Lucius said.

"How isn't she dead!"- Bellatrix said as everyone turned around to me.

"You failed to kill a teenager."- Voldemort turned around to her.

"I killed her boyfriend."- She said as she looked at Louis. "How did they survive?! You won't survive now!"

She put her wand in front of her and pointed to me. I swear to God this woman is crazy. Voldemort put her wand down.

"There is no need to waste any magical blood anymore unless they don't want to come forward. Do you?"- He asked.

We all stood in silence until Neville moved a little further.

"Well I must say I hoped for better."- He said as everyone laughed. "And who may be you, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom."- Neville said as they laughed.

"Well Neville, I'm sure we can find place for you in our rang."- Voldemort said.

"I'd like to say something."- He said.

"Well Neville I'm sure we'd be all fascinated what you have to say."- He said.

"It doesn't matter Harry's gone."- He said. "People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah. We lost Harry tonight, he's still with us, here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain, but you will! Because you're wrong, Harry's heart is dipping for us, for all of us."

At that moment Neville pulled out the sword as Harry fell out of Hagrid's hands and got up. He threw a spell at Voldemort as everyone smiled. Voldemort threw spell at him too while death eaters were disappearing. We all got in the castle as Voldemort was throwing spells at us.

"Give me your hand."- Louis said.

"Why?"- I asked.

"I don't want the same thing to happen again or worse."- He said while I gave him my hand.

We were all running around the castle as we had one goal. To kill the damn snake. Me and Louis were on stairs as we saw Hermione and Ron. They tried killing the snake as the snake was in front of them now while they were laying on the rocks backing away. Me and Louis were on stairs ready to throw a spell at it until it turned around to us. It came closer to us as we were backing away. The snake was now too close to us as we closed our eyes. At the moment Neville ran in and chopped off snake's head with the sword. It was over. It was all over. I hugged Louis and Neville while we were all smiling.

Next day.

Me and Louis were outside on a bridge looking at the castle.

"I'm glad we're okay."- He said. "We made it out."

"Sadly not all of us, but we did."- I said looking down.

"So this is the end?"- He asked. "We don't have to worry about the same guy now?"

"I guess so."- I said.

"You didn't lose the ring?"- He said as I looked down on my hand and ring was still on it.

"At least something."- I said. "But I almost lost you."

"But you didn't."- He said. "Y'n."

"Hm?"- I asked turning around to him.

"Would you marry me?"- He asked as I smiled. "Not right now! Like in few years, so this is kind of a early proposal. Very early."

"I would marry you on this bridge now Louis."- I said as he smiled.

"Y'n Partridge, sounds good to me."- He said as I rolled my eyes. "So a happy ending after all."

"A happy ending."- I said.

The end.

I can't believe its truly over. I have put so much work in this and imagined all the scenarios in my head and would zone out in class and try to discuss what to put in book. I didn't expect this book to blow out like it did. Thank you for spending hours reading this book, it means a world to me. You guys helped me go through a lot, you would give me advices or text me on here and just give me bunch of compliments! My english improved so much while writing this ( english is my second language ). Sorry I scared you all that Louis died! I can't believe it's over and I love you all more than anyone. I will be writing next book about Louis, If you want to know about what feel free to text me. A happy ending after all. It was a long ride. Have a good rest of the day/night. I love you all. Dora <33.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
70.2K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
679K 60.2K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
880 50 34
I betrayed him. You betrayed her. But was it the right thing to do? 18+ TW: Assault. Death. Murder. Domestic violence. Sexual content.