••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
â‘…â—ŹChapter:2â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:3â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:4â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter: 5â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:6â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:7~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:8â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:9â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:10â—Źâ‘…
â—Žâ—ŹChapter:11â—Źâ—Ž
♥Chapter 12♥
â‘…â—ŹChapter 13â—Źâ‘…
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
â‘…â—ŹChapter:16â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:17â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:18â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:19â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:20â—Źâ‘…
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:21â‘…â—Ź
♡~Chapter:22~♡
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:23â‘…â—Ź
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:24â‘…â—Ź
â‘…â—ŹChapter:25â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:28â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:29â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:30â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:31â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:32â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:33â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:34â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:35â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:36~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:37â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:38â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:39â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:40~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:41â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:42â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:43â—Źâ‘…
Epilogue
!New Book!

â—†Chapter:1â—†

3.7K 134 44
By BoyWithJamsssss

Author's Pov
(6:45am)

(y/n) groaned as the alarm clock started ringing and it was time for her to get ready. She stopped the alarm clock and headed towards the attached bathroom for taking a quick shower. After taking the hot shower, she wrapped herself with a towel and started rummaging the things in her wardrobe. She was not able to find a suitable dress for the collage so she just wore a simple button-up shirt with a pair of jeans.

She got out of her apartment and started walking towards the bus top where she'll take the bus.

As she reached the collage gate, her jaw dropped by facing the big building. It was surrounded by big walls from all the sides and the students seemed to have came from rich families. She was nervous yet excited.She entered the collage and started walking through the corridors to find her class. Finally she found her classroom and she saw that the teacher was already in and was about to start the lesson. She walked inside and reached the teacher's desk. "Are you the new student?" The teacher asked with a smile. (y/n) nodded and the teacher asked her to introduce herself in front of the class. She took a deep breath and stated,

"hello everyone, myself (y/n)(y/l/n). I'm new in this school as well as in this town. I hope that you guys will be good to me and make me your friend."

The whole class started whispering to each other till the teacher cleared her throat and told (y/n) to take her seat. As there was no seat left, the teacher gestured her to take the second last bench. she took her seat beside a boy who was sitting with his eyes closed cupping his face, with his hands. He was wearing a red color t shirt and the color of his hair was silver.

[OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE, I CAN'T-]

(y/n) stared at him and cleared her throat to get his attention. He opened his eyes and looked at her with serious expression.

He blinked twice before saying, "why of all the students,you chose to sit beside me? ". (y/n) frowned.

"the teacher told me to sit here.. If she haven't told, I wouldn't be sitting beside you..". The boy chuckled and said, "trying to be sarcastic, hm? I like that". (y/n) looked at him and saw that the boy was smirking. "Yoongi" the boy whispered. "(y/n)". She told.

(Y/n) 's POV

The bell rang indicating that the last period has ended. I thought that my first  day of college was going to be a thrash, but for my surprise it went good. I made two new friends named, Solar and Hwasa. They both were very nice to me, and I felt rather comfortable with them. Not to mention but the one who was sitting beside me, Yoongi or whatever his name is, was also being nice to me. At first I didn't thought him to be this much better, but after knowing him a bit more, I feel that he's a good person.

As I was about to get out of the classroom,  someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see Hwasa, grinning.

I narrowed my eyebrows and asked, "what?". She took a deep breath and grabbed my shoulders.

"I want you to come to the nearby bar, as I'm going to throw a small party." My eyes went wide. I'm not much of a party person and moreover I'm new in this town. So I hesitated a bit.

"Actually, I don't do parties, and I don't think that-"

"Shut up, you are coming and that's final" before I say further she cut me off and smile at me before heading out of the classroom. I was just standing there like a dumb. I breath out a sigh, and headed out of the classroom

{Time skips}
7:26pm

Author's POV

(y/n) looked at the clock which shows that it's now evening. She was still confused about whether she should go to the bar or not. She clicked her tongue and at last decided to go. She went towards her wardrobe and wore a simple black t shirt with a black jacket and a pair of ripped jeans.

She locked her apartment door and headed out of the building, making her way to the nearby bar. 

Evening shadows deepen into blue and purple. A half moon rests in the fronds over her head. The wind was cold and withering which was continuously brushing against her skin.

Finally she reached the bar and got inside. Loud musics were banging through the speakers making (y/n) close her ears with her hands. She stepped forward to find her friends and on her way she witnessed many drunken boys and girls dancing and making out. She at first was urging to throw up, but then she spotted Hwasa and the rest of her friends with some other unknown people.

She reached the spot where others were there and patted Hwasa's shoulder. She turned around and hugged (y/n). "OMG! I didn't expected you to come!! Thank you so much!" Hwasa exclaimed pulling out from the hug. (y/n) giggled as, she saw her other friends there too.

_________

It's been more than 3 hrs and (y/n) is still at the bar.  She was getting uncomfortable as the environment there became very heavy. Hwasa was drunk and the others were busy dancing. So she decided to head home.

She got out of the bar without telling any of her friends. She decided to text Hwasa once she get back home.

  The alleyway was empty and quiet making the surroundings look creepy. (y/n) was continuously walking down the alleyway before hearing a disembodied voice from behind. "are you in a rush, beautiful?"

(y/n) stood still at her place, and without giving an answer to that person she again started to walk. She can hear footsteps behind her, and suddenly a hand reached for her arm and hold it tight squeezing it.

(y/n) turned around and saw three men who were glaring at (y/n). She got very terrified by their looks, and tries to release her hand from that man's grip. But unfortunately, his grip was way too strong for (y/n) to get out of his hands.

"Where do you think you are going? Do you think we'll let you go easily without doing anything." He said as he slowly approaches her. His face was just a few inches away from her.

(y/n) cries and requested, "please leave me, what do you want? What have I done to you?!?". The man chuckles darkly and said, "you'll soon understand what we want". By saying that, he holds her other hand and starts dragging her with him.

She screamed with all her might and was struggling to free herself from that man's grip. She quickly lowers her head towards the man's hand and bit it hard. The bit made the man release his arms from her, as blood was streaming down his hands. Using the golden opportunity, (y/n) pushed the man and started running. She was scared. Very much scared.

While running she noticed that the three creeps were running after her. "stop there bitch!!" one of them howled, making (y/n) flinch. She just wanted to reach her home. She was running in every direction.

But at last she ended up running into a deep forest. The three men were still chasing her. (y/n) was tired. She couldn't run more as her legs were hurting. Her pace slowed down and she collapsed on the ground, panting heavily. The three creeps were standing behind her with a smirk on their lips. "Oh baby, do you think, we'll let you go that fast, nah... At first let us have some fun together." one of the men said and slowly took a step forward.

(y/n) closes her eyes shut in fear. Is this her end? She thought as she was losing her consciousness. Suddenly a muscular figure stood on the ground blocking the man's way.

He was tall with beautiful wide shoulders. (y/n) could only see his back, but she could tell that the man is really good looking. The environment instantly changed as the man lifts the creep with his free hands. Is he a magician?? How can he do this? Is this even real? Who's this guy?

These questions starts to make a cluster in (y/n)'s mind. She couldn't figure out what the hell was happening there. (y/n) again felt dizzy, as her vision started  becoming blurry. She could hear some faint screams of the man, and before she could hear anything more she passed out....
_______________________________

A/N: Hello readers.. So here's the first chapter of this book and I (J) hope I haven't made you bore. But if I did, then my apologies! I can do anything to make you guys interested... I just want you guys to enjoy my story and show some love. I'll just hope that this story will also get some likes that other stories get, and as this is my first ff ever, I'll be happy if it gets 2 or 3 likes. Anyways, if you noticed any grammatical mistakes or typos please ignore😅

Borahae💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7K 42
"I'm a vampire. You have no idea what I can do to you," he whispered into your ear trying to scare you, but you being the vampire lover didn't get sc...
254K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6K 123 13
"Hello I'm Jimin, your virtual boyfriend." In which Y/N finds a phone in her new apartment and decides to take it to the police station, only to see...
38.7K 2K 9
Ihatesnakeu added you