Parallel Worlds

By simthedumb

Parallel worlds exists in order to keep the balance of the Universe. These parallel worlds mirror each other... More

Parallel Worlds
My Love ❤
Parallel Universe
Relationship
Where am I?
Other World
YJ ELITES...
Choi Yeonjun
My Boss
Another story
The Date
Girlfriend
First Kiss
What?!
Dream
Broken Heart

Model!!

107 8 1
By simthedumb

Mom said which shocked me to core, wasn't I studying yesterday how tf I got a Job?

And when did Mom owned a CAFE? JOB?!

"M-mom what's my job?", I asked hoping I didn't time travel.

"What?- Daughter you're a Model, and today's your first shoot! Go and get ready! Get up! Hurry!", with that said she took no almost dragged me to my room.

As soon as the door closed, "WHAT? MODEL? ME?"

As I was busy connecting dots, something started sparkling in my bed side drawer as I opened the it I saw the familiar old paper.

"P-parallel W-world! F**K! IT'S TRUE!!"

"Y/N hurry up get ready! I'll drop you to your company while going!", Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Yes- YEAH 5 MIN!", I quickly went to shower and wore random clothes, the Y/N of this world has a great choice of clothes no wonder she's a Model.

"Let's Go!", I said to Dad. He just smiled and lead me to the car. I was just looking out the window, getting lost in my thoughts.

'The Y/N here has a great life, she gets to see her Dad everyday, has successfully achieved her dream and Mom here doesn't shout that much here, and it was my first time seeing Mom's proud smile after years. They both must be proud of her....'

My thoughts were cut offed by Dad.

"Princess we reached here! Best of luck for your first day don't be nervous.", he said.

"Yeah I'll do my best! And be careful while driving, okay?", I said in a warning tone.

"Okay okay My Princess.", I exited the car after exchanging a smile with my Dad. 

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment...❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 82.5K 29
"I'll buy you anything you want, under one condition." "That is?" "You assist me around the world as my girlfriend to the public eye, but daddy's dir...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.5K 124 4
Noh Ji Wook is a unique prosecutor. He is handsome, hard-headed and intelligent who strives hard to be successful. He is the perfect example of what...
392K 13.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...