Managing the Rockstar

由 rleg0810

"Well that's the problem, love. It's not always what we expect is it?" He asked me lighting up his cigarette... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 31
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 23

430 17 4
由 rleg0810

"This view is incredible." I say looking out at the city.

"I prefer a mountain view but this is pretty great too."

I lean my head on his shoulder still looking out. "Me too but this gives you perspective. This city is huge. There are millions of people down there, each with their own lives. And most of them know who you are." I chuckle at how crazy that actually is.

I look up at him and see he is in deep thought. "Harry?"

He turns and looks at me. "Hmm?"

"Thank you again for the coffee. It was totally unnecessary but so sweet. And for this day in general. It's been amazing. For as bad ass as you look on the outside, you're just a big softie on the inside."

I reach up and kiss him. He immediately responds, pulling me into him. His hands make their way up my neck into my hair.

I let out a small moan but realize we are in public and abruptly pull away. "Oops." I whisper laughing.

He laughs too before planting a quick kiss on my lips. "Yeah we should maybe go."

I look and see a family looking at us in horror.

"Sorry about the show." Harry says as he puts his arm around me, steering me towards the door.

We burst out laughing as we walk away.

***

"So you want to go see that roach thing or something else?" Harry asks as we walk outside.

"Umm. Could we actually go to the Met? I know it takes like a week to see everything but I've always wanted to see it."

"Really? You're an art lover?" He asks me curiously.

"You don't have to be an art lover to appreciate the artwork in there. Monet and Van Gough. I couldn't tell you why they are so famous but I know what they created is beautiful and important."

He nods with a smirk. "Alright then. Met it is."

We only had a few hours so we googled the must-see artwork to make sure we at least saw those. There was one that I absolutely loved by Jackson Pollock. I had never heard of him before but this painting was captivating. It was huge, there was so many intricacies in it. I think I looked at it for twenty minutes.

When we finally left I was exhausted and starving again. "Can we get food before we head back?"

"Of course. What are you thinking?" Harry asks as he takes my hand. He's held it almost the entire day.

"I kind of want a big burger but can we eat at the hotel. I'm exhausted."

"I was thinking the same thing. Why don't we get room service then? We can call now so it's ready when we get there."

"That sounds like heaven." I wrap my arm around his.

Harry pulls out his phone and orders as I hail a cab.

After we inhale our food, we relax and watch TV. I have my head on his lap while his arm is resting on my side. It's comfortable and wonderful to just be here like this with him after a long day of sight seeing.

His hand starts to travel down my side to my thigh causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. He lightly traces his path back up to my side and back down again. I turn my head to look up at him and can see what he wants to do.

He leans down and I lift my head up to meet him. His lips meet mine as he cradles the back of my head. I turn my body towards him and sit up. I straddle him and deepen the kiss.

His hands roam my body, exploring my skin with his fingers. We break apart and I lift my shirt up over my head. His eyes widen in surprise.

Before we can continue there's a knock on the door.

"Shit. Shit!" I whisper as I jump up grab my shirt.

I throw it on as Harry yells. "Who is it?"

"It's me ya twat." Jim.

I sit on the couch and try to look as normal as possible. My heart is beating out of my chest so I take a few deep breaths to try and calm myself.

I see Harry adjust himself as he makes his way to the door.

I chuckle and he gives me the finger. "What do you want?" He says as he opens the door.

"Hello to you too." He steps through the door. "We need to. Oh good you're here Penelope. I was going to come see you next."

There isn't a hint of suspicion which instantly relaxes me.

"Slight change of plans. We need to head right to Washington after the show in Philly. There is some presidential thing so the roads will be closed when we would have originally been driving in. We will need the trucks to go straight to the arena and buses can go to hotel." He takes a swig of his water. "So Penelope can you call the hotel and see if our rooms can be available a night earlier? If not ask if we can park the buses in the lot and have early check in."

I nod. "Of course. I'll go do that right now."

I stand up and make my way to the door. "Oh Penelope. Ask if they can provide us with breakfast in the meeting room too."

"Of course. I'll let you know what they say as soon as possible."

"Great thank you."

I grab my purse after I slip on my sneakers. "I'll see you in the morning Harry."

"Night P." He waves giving me a look of disappointment. I know, me too.

I hear Jim start talking again as I leave. "I saw your post today."

I close the door and leave them to it.

I open the door to my room Maddy is laying in bed watching TV.

"Hey! There you are! How was your day with Harry?" She sits up waiting for my reply. "You have two shopping bags of coffee over there." She points to the corner.

"Oh awesome. It was amazing. I'll tell you about it in a minute I have to call the hotel in DC. We have to leave Philly early. I'll explain in a minute."

"Okay. Do you need help?"

I shake my head. "No can you just mute that for a few minutes though?"

She nods and turns it on mute. I open my laptop and find the hotel's number.

I call Jim and let him know the good news. After several minutes I was able to get us several rooms early but not all. We would ask people to volunteer to bunk or they could sleep on the buses if they preferred. They were giving us a buffet breakfast for free for the inconvenience even though it was our fault.

"That was hilarious to witness. What was that voice you used?" Maddy asks laughing while turning the TV volume back on.

"My customer service voice?" I ask laughing. "I know it's so fake but it works like a charm."

"Yeah clearly." She says still laughing. "Okay so tell me all about today!"

After telling Maddy about my wonderful day with Harry, leaving the kissing out of course, we start getting ready for bed. I can barely keep my eyes. I decide to text Harry to thank him again when I realize he already texted me earlier. I must not have seen it with my phone calls.

I wish Jim hadn't come.

And another one.

I miss you. My bed is cold. Come sleep with me.

And last one.

See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

I hope he doesn't think I was ignoring him. I go to text him but sigh as I take the covers off.

"Tell Harry I say hi." Maddy says as she rolls over and laughs.

I reach his door and knock. He opens it with annoyed look that turns into a giant grin.

I walk through and take his hand as we closes the door.

"I'm exhausted so were just going to sleep. Come on."

He chuckles and follows me. "As you wish."

When we reach the bed he grabs me and pulls me down. I giggle as he rolls on top of me.

"Harry. I meant it. Sleep."

"I know. I just needed to do this first." He leans down and kisses me. Soft and slow.

I put my arms around him, pulling him closer. His full weight is on me now and I love it. I want more. So much more but I'm struggling to stay awake.

He lifts off and I release my hold on him. "Okay come on. Let's go to sleep."

We crawl up the bed and I fit myself in his nook. I love that I fit perfectly in it. He smells so good. A mix of mint from his toothpaste and the faint smell of his cologne.

"Goodnight Harry. Thanks again for today. I had a great time." I say nuzzling him.

He kisses my hair and wraps his arm around me. "Me too sweet pea. Goodnight."

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
3.8K 357 78
**Main character IS Ed Sheeran with a changed name!** "Nate..." I called to him after he stood up. I stood up and got close to him. "I DO want to kis...
53.4K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
739K 23.2K 47
[TW: This book contains strong language and scenes that others may find uncomfortable to read. | Also note that this was made by a 13-year-old so don...