Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

By tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... More

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
~24~ Boyfriend
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~32~ A Friend
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~38~
~39~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~ The End
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~40~

1.6K 51 31
By tiffleigh94

*Back to the original story...recap:

Eren has just had some major news that Levi was "hiding" including Connie might be transferring to Hawaii and Eren is now the new Top Brand Model for the firm and will be showcasing all new materials. Eren has just left to go and speak to Connie.

Will Eren leave heart broken or will he be happy for Connie and support him, no matter his decision?*

Connie answered the call after two rings. Still being in shock, I blanked him for a short while until his words started to register in my mind.

"Eren? What's wrong? What happened?" I could hear his panicked voice over the reciever. "Do you need me to come over?"

Still nothing.

"Eren? Was it Levi? I'll kill the fuxking Bastard if he--" I jolted back to reality and shook my head.

"No, no, everything's...." I struggled to find the word that described the situation and failed. "It's nothing to do with Levi. Well it is--but--ugh."

"Eren? Is everything okay?" He asked, panic Still in his voice.

"Uh, no. Everything is not okay. Everything is being thrown up in the air and I don't know what to do." I replied solemnly.

"Do you want to come over? So we can talk this over?" I close my eyes and sigh before rubbing my hand down my face. "Eren?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in ten." I sigh again and don't wait for a reply before hanging up.

My head is too much of a mess to even think straight, let alone hold a conversation over the phone. I put my phone back into my back and hail a a cab to get to his house. As soon as we pull up, I jump out and walk to his door. Before I even get a chance to knock it opens and I'm pulled into an excruciating hug.

He lived in an old suburban house, white picket fence, small green lawn, with his mom and step-dad and three younger siblings, Fayah, 11, Joshua, 8, and Maisy, 5. His parents divorced when he was 7 and then his mom was working at a green grocers one day when this hot shot walked in and took her breath away and now his mom and step-dad were inseparable. They got married just 6 months later, 3 more months down the line and Fayah showed up.

To say they were shocked to find out he wasn't going to college and had decided on joining a modelling agency straight from school was an understatement.

He helped them out by paying some rent to them, paying for his own groceries and helping out with looking after the kids once in a while. So going to Hawaii was going to be an even bigger shock to not only him, but his family too.

I breath in deeply when I'm let go and he holds me at arms length. "What happened?"

My eyes close and I shake my head. "You're gonna need to sit down." Confusion takes over his face but he nods his head and steps aside so I can enter the room.

He shuts the door behind me and I take a seat in one of the arm chairs, he sits opposite me. "Care to explain the dramatics?"

I raise my eyes to him and purse my lips. "I'm upset, Connie. I'm allowed to be dramatic." I roll my eyes but let the scowl leave my face.

"Sure. But are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?" He raises an eyebrow at me

"They want to send you to Hawaii." I cut to the chase.

"What?" He laughs.

"I just found out this morning." I sigh.

"You're kidding?" He said, the laughter dying down.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "Aparently a great opportunity has risen in Hawaii and they want you to go."

"Me? But why?" He asks, confusion coats his voice.

"'Cause you're amazing at your job?" I say like he's just said the dumbest thing on earth.

He rolls his eyes at me. "Thats not what I meant." He looks me in the eyes. "Why not you?"

I shrug my shoulders. "They want me to be the lead model for Rivaille now instead."

"Woah! Really?" A huge smile takes over his face.

"Yes, but I'm not here to talk about me. This is about you!" I say exasperated.

"Eren, it's not a big deal. I don't even know if I want to go to Hawaii!" He replies with another shrug.

"You don't?" I can't help the relief that floods my voice and body.

"Why would I just up and leave everything and everyone I know?" He shakes his head with a smile.

"Because its an amazing opportunity? Why would you pass it up?" I reply raising my hands to him.

"Why would I leave when me and Mel are in such a good place? My family, my brother and sisters. And you. Why would I leave you?" He gets up and starts to pace the room.

"Well why not? It's great pay, a great place, it comes with accommodation as well, you know." I start to list.

"It does?" He looks at me, his eyes open wide.

"Yup." Again I pop the 'p'. "So again I ask, why wouldn't you?"

"Why are you trying to convince me to go? Considering how upset you are, I assume you don't want me to go?" He stops to stare at me, question in his eyes.

"Well...obviously I don't want you to leave me, but it's a great opportunity. You're my friend, I want what's best for you, not for me." I shrug, looking down at the floor, dejected.

His feet come into my line of vision and I look up at him. "Eren, even if I'm in another state that's not gonna stop me from being your friend. We can still face time, call and text. And I'd constantly be back and forth. Or you know, 'cause its Hawaii, free holidays for you?" He laughs.

I can feel my spirits lift at how happy he seems. "You're right, who wouldn't pass up a free holiday every now and again." My smile starts to fade. "Do you think you'll take it?"

His smile also drops and he looks away. "I don't know. I need to talk to my family. Shit, i'm gonna have to talk to Mel. I need to see where we stand if I do go. We've only been together less than two months so it's not like I can expect her to want to stay with me."

"Hey, you never know." I stand up and face him. "She might really like you." I say clasping a hand on his shoulder.

He gives me a small smile. "True, I definitely like her."

"So, are you gonna talk to her?" I ask, dropping my hand from his shoulder.

"We're meeting up later for dinner so I'll talk to her then."

"What about your parents?" I ask, concern etched on my face.

He shakes his head and sighs. "I don't know. But then this could be my big break, if they don't want me to go then I don't know. I'll have to rethink things. It's not like the money will affect them, they have plenty of it. But the kids, how can I leave the kids?"

I could see the inner turmoil on his face as he thought about everything that could possibly go wrong and he throws himself down in his chair again, putting his head in his hands. "Hey, man, don't worry about it. You don't have to make the decision right away!"

I take his shoulders in my hand and he looks up at me with big, grey doe eyes, his eyelashes were long and fluttered shut as he sighed. I had never realised how attractive his eyes were before.

I clear my throat and look away as I slide my hands back down to my sides. "Anyway. That's all I really needed to tell you. I just--I hope you make the right decision. For you. No one else."

I take a step back and look back at him. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He gives me a smile, and his entire facade changes. "So, about that "top model" thing...?" I roll my eyes and laugh.

We continue this conversation in a much more lighthearted manner for a few hours before I finally decide it'd be best if I go. Especially as Connie had to get ready for his Dinner Date with Mel.

I give Levi a short text as I get in the Cab to let him know I'm on my way home.

Home. My heart swelled at the thought of returning to Levi, I had left him in such a fowl mood and I could tell he was upset, I was angry at myself for letting the news get to me the way it did.

I need to apologise to him. And I know just how to do it. I smile to myself wickedly in the back of the cab as I come up with my mischievous plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.2K 23
Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be true but Eren hates Levi Ackerman and onc...
213K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
26.9K 2.4K 55
Levi Ackerman lives a relatively quiet life. He runs his own accounting firm, working hard for other people's money by day. But, come Friday night, t...