The Conjuction House (mindles...

By 2Blue_Diamonds

bish just read its the sequel to drama drama drama More

Chapter 1-k_thax
Chapter 2-k_thax
Chapter 3-k_thax
Chapter 4 k_thax
Chapter 5-k_thax
Chapter 6 ~Nia
Chapter 7-k_thax
Chapter 8 ~Nia
Chapter 9-k_thax
Chapter 10 -k_thax
Chapter 11-k_thax
Chapter 12 -k_thax
Chapter 13-k_thax
Chapter 14 ~Nia
Chapter 15 -k_thax
Chapter 16 ~Nia
Chapter 17-k_thax
Chapter 18-k_thax
Chapter 19-k_thax
A little note-
ok officially
Chapter 20-k_thax
Chapter 21-k_thax
Chapter 22-k_thax
Chapter 23-k_thax
Chapter 24~k_thax
Chapter 25-k_thax
Chapter 26-k_thax
Chapter 27-k_thax
Chapter 28-k_thax
Chapter 29-k_thax
Chapter 30-k_thax
Chapter 31-k_thax
Chapter 32-k_thax
Chapter 33-k_thax
Chapter 34-k_thax
Chapter 35-k_thax
Chapter 36-k_thax
Chapter 37-k_thax
Chapter 38-k_thax Four Months Later
Chapter 40-k_thax
Chapter 41-k_thax
Chapter 42-k_thax
Chapter 43-k_thax
Chapter 44-k_thax
Chapter 45-k_thax
Chapter 46-k_thax
Chapter 47-k_thax
Chapter 48-k_thax
Chapter 49-k_thax
THE END
Happy Ending?
Trilogy!!!

Chapter 39-k_thax

84 5 0
By 2Blue_Diamonds

Kay's P.O.V.

My mother didn't come back until 11:45 at night, but I honestly didn't care. I was too busy dreaming about Officer Austin Bentley giving me more free donuts.

But anyway, speaking of Austin, I woke up to a text from him. He wants to hang out later, but he has work to do. I shrugged and got up to get ready. I threw on a simple outfit and went downstairs in the kitchen to get breakfast. I didn't feel like cooking, so I just got a bowl of cereal and watched cartoons.

I went upstairs to wake up my mother so she could take me and Prince to my appointment.

Kay: Can you take me and Prince to my appointment?

Jade: But I'm tired! I just fell asleep at 5 in the morning!

Kay: Wake up! I don't want to go by myself!

Jade: But Jacob will be there!

Kay: Just forget it, I knew you wouldn't care.

She dramatically sighed and got up and groaned heavily. She went into her bathroom and started to get ready. Prince called and told me he was outside. I opened the door for him and we sat at the island.

We talked untill my mother lazily walked down the stairs. She had on pink Love Pink sweats and pink Uggs. She sat on the couch, reading a text from someone. She groaned and threw her phone on the other end of the couch. She laid back and closed her eyes.

Prince: Hey Jade, are you still preg-

She threw a pillow at him, and he stopped talking. She closed her eyes again and I heard her lightly snore.

Kay: Can we go now?

Jade: Huh?

Kay: Mon, can we leave?!

Jade: I don't want to leave the house.

She got up and grabbed a water bottle and a granola bar from the kitchen and put on her sunglasses.

Jade: Let's go.

We followed her to the garage and got into her new black Escalade. As we drove, she got multiple texts and phone calls. She gave me her phone to decline all of them from Sam.

Kay: Why is he texting you "I love you" a billion times?

Jade: *Sighs* Long story.

Kay: We got time.

Jade: Well, last night after I finished my paper work, we had drinks, and one thing led to another, we ended up in bed then he said he loved me ever since and I took his virginity.

The car was silent until Prince and I died with laughter. We finally caught our breath and calmed down after dying.

Kay's P.O.V.

Prince: He is so wack.

Kay: Yeah, he should've said "Hey girl, I got Netflix and I'll give you the password while we eat Chipotle."

Prince: Once you get the Netflix password, you know it's real.

Blah blah blah, we made it to the doctors office and Prince and I went in. My mother stayed in the lobby, mostly because she was tired and had other buissness calls.

Dr. Hathaway: Good morning Jacob, morning Kay. Ready for the gender?

Kay: I'm ready for Jehovah's return, not the gender. *laughs*

We all laughed and she put the cold gel on my stomach. After a few minues, I held onto Prince's hand, nervous of the news. Dr. Hathaway looked up and smiled.

Dr. Hathaway: Guess what you're having.

Kay: Boy?

Dr. Hathaway: Nope.

Prince: Girl?!

Dr. Hathaway: Yup, congrats!

A wide smile spread across my face. Prince jumped up in excitement. Tears started to form in my eyes seeing how happy Prince was.

Dr. Hathaway: Go buy up all the pink you could get and see me next month. Congrats!

Kay/Prince: Thanks.

We walked away as soon as the gel was off my stomach. My mother dozing off in the waiting room but we woke her up.

Kay: Wake up mommy!

Jade: Huh?

Kay: Wake up, we found out what we're having.

Jade: Boy or girl?

I looked around and almost everyone was listening. I decided not to say anything just yet. We walked to the car, totally ignoring my mother's question. Once no one else was listening, we dropped hints.

Prince: We have to go buy lot's of pink now.

Kay: Maybe we should name her Heaven, because Nia's daughter is Angel, so why not name our daughter Heaven?

Jade: You're having a girl?! Oh my gosh!

She swerved lanes a bit out of excitement.

Kay: Mom, calm down you're going to kill us.

Jade: Sorry, let's go get coffee before I fall asleep behind the wheel.

Jade's P.O.V.

We were at the coffee shop I go to almost everyday and ordered hot chocolate and coffee. We were all just talking about anything that came to mind.

Jade:...And when Connor and I came home, Kay and Ray were pkaying in-

Sam walked through the door with a bouquet of roses and a small black box in his hands. I groaned and palmed my forehead.

Jade: Oh lord.

Kay: *snickers* One night stand gone wrong.

He saw me and got on one knee. I sighed and stood up. Half of the shop was staring at us by now.

Sam: I'm madly in love with you Jade. I can't live without you. Will you marry me?

Prince and Kay laughed at us. I was suddenly speechless when Julian walked in with red in his eyes. He saw me and smiled but frowned when he saw Sam. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose when I noticed Julian was as high as the friggin sky.

Julian: Jade! I need you in my life! I've loved you forever and I'm not letting some pale ass boy come between us!

Jade: Dear god, help me.

Sam: Boy? I'm a man!

Julian: How old are you, like 12?

Sam: Old enough to have her screaming my name, not yours!

Jade: Sam?!

Julian: So Jade, you choose who's it gonna be!

Sam: She's picking me!

Sam dropped to his knees and hugged my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but his grip was tight.

Jade: *whispers through clenched teeth* Sam.Get.Up.Now!

Sam: Not untill you agree to marry me!

Julian: She doesn't want a childish brat, she needs a real man in her life, right Jade?!

Jade: *whispers* I'm gonna kill you both!

Julian smirked at Sam and grabbed me by the waist. He whispered something in my ear, but Prince pushed him back and pulled Sam from around my waist. Julian looked so mad, he swung on Prince, but Prince ducked and hit back, making Julian's nose bleed.

Julian: I'll be back for you Jade, and when I do, watch out you two.

He left the shop while giving us all mean glares. Sam took the opportunity to hug my waist again.

Jade: Get up! Half of the entire shop is staring at us!

Sam: Oh really? *yells* Why isn't the other half staring?!

Prince: Dude, get up. Just leave her alone.

Sam: What are you going to do, call your body guards?

Before Prince raised his fist, paparazzi was around the window we were sitting at. I goraned and got up, putting on my sunglasses in the process.

Jade: *whisper/yells* We have to leave, now!

We rushed out of the shop and into the car with Prince driving. After a few minutes of silence, the three of us burst into laughter.

Kay: *laughs* Damn Ma, you got the hoes!

Prince: *laughs* They were serious about marrying you!

Kay: Now you've got three men fighting over you.

Prince: There's still guys lined up to be with you.

Jade: *laughs* Yeah, whatever.

Prince: *laughs* I'm serious! They've been waiting a long periodically time. Low key, or maybe high key, you're cute though. I'd give you my Netflix password.

We all laughed. Everybody knows I'm flawless!

Jade: *laughs* Anyway, who wants to eat Chinese food and Ice cream until we get fat?

Kay: We should have a bomb pajama party!

Prince: Count me out. I don't want to hear gossip while painting somebody's nails and putting their grandma's rollers in their hair.

Kay: It'll be fun. We'll watch movies and eat lots of snacks and...I just bought these cute new pairs of pajamas.

Prince: Fine. As long as the rest of TM is there.

Jade: The more people the better.

Once we got Chinese food we went back to my house and just talked about the most hilarious things ever.

I'm really starting to warm up to Prince now...

That's it. What will happen at the sleep over? I hope you like it and dont get too confused. I just want this story to be like the other stories that make you ask questions and have to go back and reread alot of stuff to make sure you read correctly lol. Anyway, *hint hint* Why did Julian say he'll be back?!?! I'm getting scared for someone's life!!!

Anyway...all I can say is, don't throw your phone/punch the computer screen when you read the last chapters.
~K_Thax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 37 17
Book 3 of Famous series Check out Tyler's POV on boss_stories123
13.8K 354 53
103 2 30
this is the story of How All 6th members of Mindless behavior meet and how they form and became famous
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )