Hood Mentality: Generational...

By JustVibeNae

Coming from the hood, you develop a certain mindset ... a unique mentality. Although some are just wishing fo... More

COPYRIGHT ยฉ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Flexin' & Flodgin' ๐Ÿคฉ OR ๐Ÿคฎ Instagram Edition ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29

306 21 4
By JustVibeNae

Meanwhile in Louisiana...

Denise Lanier | Granny
November 18th|12:07 PM|Location: South Parish Maximum Security Correctional Facility

"I can't make him talk to you, Rodney" Denise sighed tryna explain to her stubborn son.

"Why you can't ma, you got custody over him. Make the lil nigga mind." Rodney replied blankly as if it was that easy.

"Mhm yea that sound good but remember he is your muthafuckin child! Your seed! He acts just like you, hardheaded as fuck. I'm starting to think maybe I can't raise y'all, how the hell I get two generations of convicts." Denise sniffled feeling overwhelmed and finally feeling safe to express it. She felt like she had fucked up once again, she was proud of her children and their accomplishments cause they weren't always this way but all their life choices she couldn't agree with. She once too had her hands in the mix of the street life so who was she to judge. Her oldest son Rodney is the only person who she felt she could confide in about this matter.

"I got you, April, and Nyny locked up right now.. what does that say about me." Denise continued.

"Fuck momma I'm sorry. Momma I'm sorry... this aint on you. You taught us right, we did wrong on our own." Rodney said shaking his head in self disappointment.

"I'm embarrassed of this mess I made ma.."

"Yea I know baby BUT you started this shit so you gotta finish it. It's too much tied into this now that even, I don't know. And April won't say shit, on that sticking to the code shit so I know this shit done got outta hand—"

"That's why I'm tryna talk to my son.. he wasn't posed to inherit this beef ma and he so blinded by his momma death he not seeing how deep this shit really is. This came before him and is gone be hea' long after, yunno how this street shit go ma. Spazz handled this shit for me awhile ago, Nah'jour just put a fuckin target on his back jumping in another nigga beef."

"Rodney I'm not understanding you right now! Nyny used to plead and beg for you to talk to him and make him understand but no you pushed him away! You didn't stand up like a man and tell him the truth behind his momma death and how you got where you are right now trying to avenge her. No you put that responsibility on your brother so yes maybe to Nah'jour you're a coward BUT Rodney that's on you! You ain't let him see it in perspective and you can't fault how it was told to him AND you can't fault him for going his own way. But right now you telling me to my face you feeling some kinda way cause he out here making a mess in these streets... AND so if something happens to my first born grandson God forbid you got damn muthafuckjn right I'm gone fault YOU!" Denise gritted with tears in her eyes she hated what the streets was doing to her family.

But there was nothing she could do, this was nothing new. This was generations in, this was a generational curse.. of the mind. One generation after the next following in the previous one's footsteps cursed to live and die in the hood. Cursed with a mind set on survival... the mindset of eat or get ate, kill or be killed. In the hood it's survival of the fittest, do what you gotta do and never leave a witness. It's a hood mentality.

"Ma you saying you ain't understanding but it's simple this shit ain't bout him no more.. it ain't been for awhile now, so yea I'm saying he just put himself back in the line of fire but this ain't bout him this bout that lil nigga Von. Spazz know that! He been tryna protect him but he know that's who they really gunning for. And yea I hear what you saying ma and I understand that part and I own the part I played in his misguidance BUT now I'm worried bout what can I do nah cause Nah'jour just put his self back in some shit that doesn't concern him." Rodney explain fighting the frustration he was feeling. If was rare that they put Denise in the mix of all this but it's better she knew than to be blindsided.

"I don't give a fuck who it's about! They not taking nun of mines. You need to call your fuckin brother and y'all need to fix this! I'm not playing with y'all Rodney! The lawyer worked something out so Nyny come next month, he's finishing the rest of his sentence on house arrest and probation. And after that it's over for him, I will send his ass to Atlanta with my sister if I have to he's not gone be in any mo' trouble." Denise whisper yelled slamming her fist to the table.

"I hear you ma , just call him right now" Rodney said scratching his head signaling for her to call Spazz.

"Damn I lowkey don't wanna leave you.." Vonte fake pouted cuddling up behind Melanie as she stood in front of her dresser.

"Not you being clingy." Melanie giggled looking at their reflection in the mirror with his head cradled in her neck.

"What's that shit you be saying? Oh... and is!" Vonte joked his laugh sending a vibration against Melanie's body.

"Boyyyyy please, you just ain't like me 48 hours ago. You so perk, get on" Melanie laughed.

"Man stop playing with me, nigga fuck with you fahreal. I always have, real situations just open up ya eyes to real shit. And you know we can't stay mad at each other for long." Vonte sucked his teeth before attacking her face with kisses.

"Staaa-phhhh" Melanie giggled moving her head.

"But no real shit, fuck being clingy it's just the vibe for me. Shit be calm and peaceful when it's just me and you I love— I love that shit jit no cap." Vonte said turning her around to face him, earning a smile in return.

"You so fuckin pretty dawg! Smiling at uh nigga like that, man lemme get outta hea for I change my mind." Vonte shook his head fighting the urge to smile back at her just as big.

"Okay let me walk you out" Melanie said continuing to smile know it was doing something to him.

They walked down the stairs in silence, slowly walking over to the front door.

"Aight babygirl ima see you later. I'll hit you up when I get back to my phone." Vonte said pulling Melanie into a tight hug, making sure to rub her booty on the sly.

"Vonteee!" Melanie shrieked.

"I can't help myself that muthafucka just right there looking so soft and juicy." Vonte smirked.

"Okay Von, be safe alright. And don't forget to change your bandaging so it don't get infected." Melanie reminded him with a smile as she rolled her eyes.

"I might gotta come back and let you do it or you come change it for me that's cool?" Vonte suggested.

"Yea that's fine." Melanie said reaching to unlock and open the front door.

"Whattttt? Why you looking like that?" Melanie asked confused on why Vonte was still standing there staring.

"Damn no goodbye kiss or nun?" Vonte asked as he arched his eyebrow up at Melanie.

"You fahreal? Since when we do that?" Melanie giggled.

"Since right now tuhdayyyy. Shit don't act brand new, if I can kiss them other lips I'm damn sholl kissing these." Vonte said bluntly pulling her face towards his and kissing her.

"You takes it too far... I thought we said we was keeping that on the low." Melanie said shaking her head as she pulled back from the kiss.

"Yea that's what we doing but it's just us right here so relax. But aight I'm gone" Vonte reassured her before making his way out the door.

45 mins later...

"Who da fuck keep calling me interrupting my nap bruhhhhh!" Melanie whined kicking the covers around.

With sleep still in her eyes she quickly press the green button answering the phone not caring to check the caller ID.

"Bitch this better be an emergency! Somebody better be dead, outta jail, or pregnant cause what's the reason for blowing up my phone! Like what the fuck be wrong with people! HELLO?" Melanie grumbled in an agitated tone.

"Jit this is an emergency, I know y'all ain't cool right now but shitttt you heard from Vonte?" Nell said into the phone a worrisome tone.

His tone of voice alerted Melanie. "Wait huh? Something happened to Vonte? Y'all haven't heard from him?" Melanie asked all in one breath, immediately getting worried cause he hadn't called her yet.

"I don't know for sure, I just know we been looking for him since last night and you the only other person I think he'd trust to run to if something was wrong. And his mama just called I needs to find that nigga" Nell said calming Melanie's nerves.

"Ohhhhh okay, yea I thought something just happened. I seen him last night, he alright." Melanie replied nonchalantly.

"You seen him? You sure?" Nell asked completely confused.

"Yes nigga I'm not crazy, I seen the nigga! He ain't have his phone on him but shi—" Melanie was cut off by the sound of another call coming through.

"Well speak of the devil, he calling right now he must be just got back to his phone hold on cousin." Melanie told Nell.

"Aight, just merge us." Nell said.

"Mhm, hold on.."

"Hello!?" Melanie said to Vonte.

"Wassup jit" Vonte responded.

"Nothing I was sleeping peacefully until Nell Nem start blowing me. Boaaaaa they got an amber alert out on you!" Melanie joked.

"Stop playing"

"I'm fahreal, Nell still on the other line he say merge you." Melanie said.

"Aight merge it" Vonte commanded feeling a wave of stress come over him. He knew they'd be looking for him but he wanted to go off the radar till shit cooled down cause after the shootout from last night he knew whoever was behind these last few hits are specifically gunning for him. And he planned on it being no more causalities on his side.

"Well damn what y'all had to say y'all 'I love you's & I miss you's and shits' da fuck" Nell joked throwing them both off.

"Fuck you talking bout Nell?" Melanie asked suspiciously.

"Just chill, I was only playing I know y'all frenemies and shit" Nell laughed.

"Wassup nigga" Vonte asked completely ignoring all the previous chatter.

"Ain't no wassup nigga, fuck was you at? Niggas been searching for you all night." Nell sighed deeply.

"Best thing to do is stay hidden in plain sight. So if I tell you where I was that wouldn't make it much of a hiding spot nah would it?" Vonte responded.

"Touché nigga.. but no real shit you straight nigga?" Nell asked.

"Yea I'm good, ima get up with y'all boys it's just some shit I gotta handle first." Vonte said.

"Yea sound good nigga but yea yunno what we on but on another more serious note tho moms been blowing a nigga up you gotta get to the hospital jit." Nell said in a serious tone.

"Aye tell Janae I'm not fuckin with that shit, straight up I told her ass I'm NOT seeing him like that and shit gone change my—"

"That's yo mama Von so chill aht" Melanie butted in.

"I don't give a—"

"Nawll she right bruh and it ain't even bout that man Levon just woke up. He up dawg." Nell said cutting Vonte off.

"Aight.. I'll hit y'all back later." Vonte said ending the call.

"Hello?" Melanie said since the line didn't go completely dead.

"Yea cuh I'm still here" Nell replied.

"Oh okay, you think he gone be alright?" Melanie asked worried about Vonte.

"Yea he gone be straight, my nigga bounce back from anything he hardbody." Nell said sure that Vonte would be back to his normal self soon.

"Fuck!" Vonte grumbled punching his steering wheel as he seen his phone lighting up again indicating another call was coming through.

He was trying to mentally prepare his self to go visit his brother but the constant ringing of his phone was disturbing him from peacefully thinking. Looking down at his phone he seen 5 missed calls from Meesha and numerous texts that he felt wasn't urgent enough to peak his attention. But what caught his eye was the most recent two missed calls from Spazz.

"Mannn..." Vonte sighed feeling a wave of stress wash over him as he hit Spazz's contact to return his call. He just knew word got out about last night and that Spazz was about to scold him like a child.

He wasn't scared of Spazz but because he thought so highly of him and had the utmost respect for him. His opinion mattered to him, and he also wasn't dumb he'd stand in the paint with any nigga but the whole city knew Spazz got his name for a reason. 

"Damn you duckin me son?" Spazz chuckled into the phone.

"Nawll man, if I was I wouldn't have een called you back" Vonte replied.

"I'm fuckin with you my boy but real shit we need to talk.. come back in the house lil nigga" Spazz said.

"Back in the house? You here?" Vonte asked.

"Yea hurry up lil nigga, you slippin'. Gotta stay on ya pivot." Spazz said hanging up the phone as he unlocked the backdoor and entered the house.

Vonte killed the engine and hopped out as he locked his doors. He immediately checked his surroundings, seeing a black on black suburban parked across the street. He jogged up the steps and reentered the house, seeing Spazz seated at the table with two of his men standing behind him.

"Sit down yungeen" Spazz said gesturing to the chair across from him.

Vonte sat down trying to hide his nervousness, he wasn't scared but he was on edge not sure of what Spazz's reaction would be to him not following his specific instructions not to retaliate.

"You been out hea' tearing da city up while I been gone huh?" Spazz laughed deeply.

"I wouldn't say tearing da city up..." Vonte said blankly as he shrugged.

"Loose up nigga.. stop sitting there all tense and stiff and shit" Spazz said jumping at Vonte and as he expected Vonte didn't flinch a muscle.

"Y'all see that? This my lil nigga right here. He got heart. That's right my boy you bet not had moved a muscle I ain't raise no pussy. We don't show no fear. Never." Spazz gloated shaking Vonte's shoulder roughly.

Vonte just sat there just staring off into space, so many thoughts clouding his head.

"Vonte you know you like the son I never had right? You know I love you like my own seed right?" Spazz questioned.

"Yea I know man, and I appreciate you for everything you done did for a nigga. But real shit if you finna punish a nigga for not following the instructions you gave can we just get on with it fahreal. I can't take all this dancing around the subject shit." Vonte said feeling a weight lifted off his shoulder by saying that.

"Check you out big man. You don't wanna dance around the subject well damn shorty. I couldn't just wanna catch up with you? You know I don't fuck around if I wanted you touched for that shit you pulled you and I both know I wouldn't have even waited this long. I woulda got at you before you even made it to my mama house last night. Yea lil nigga, I'm an all seeing eye. Don't shit go down over east that I don't know about. Von I know what you gone do before you do it, and if I was you I woulda went against the grain for my brothers too. I know what I told you but I also know why you did what you did and I don't fault you. I respect yo actions, heeded my warning but you followed yo gut. Just like I taught you." Spazz stated.

"Okay but what's the catch, I hear you but I can tell by yo voice this ain't the end of this conversation so what's really going on man." Vonte asked feeling somewhat confused.

"It's a reason I told you to sit tight till I got back. Yea I understood niggas hit at yo brothers BUT ain't nun of this bout them. This bout YOU, this bout some shit I thought I handled alonggg time ago. But see when you spare muthafuckas it'll come back and bite you in the ass. I know nun of this shit ain't making sense so let me break it down for you. We got played, then jits from 33rd never robbed the Haitians for my shit, that was just bait and we fell for it." Spazz explained as Vonte listened intently scrunching his eyebrows together hearing the emphasis Spazz put on 'you' cause what the fuck this gotta do with him specifically.

"Them niggas knowing I kept you under my wing, so they figured the best way to do it was to get Peedy to entice y'all to wanna hit back. So they could lure you in, some nigga from 33rd boosted Peedy head telling him how you killed yo daddy and how his hoe ass mama lost her life tryna be a hero—"

"Wait what? Fuck my dad—, Fuck Levont got to do with any of this?" Vonte asked in utter confusion.

"Like I said this bout some shit I thought I handled along time ago when I put that hoe Gina in her shallow grave. It's no easy way to say this lil dawg but Peedy was yo brother—"

"Nawll, nawll ain't no way I'm kin to that pussy nigga..." Vonte chuckled humorlessly shaking his head not wanting to believe that.

"Let me finish lil nigga. Cause DNA and birth certificates say otherwise. Yo bitch ass daddy was unfaithful as you know and went off and had a baby with the hoe Gina who's brother is from 33rd. Yea ya daddy was playin both sides, but that's what dem drugs uh make you do. That day he was beating on yo mama like that he was on the house phone with Gina so she heard the whole thing. She told her brother but before they could paint you as a menace to the streets, I took care of her ass and put word out that I put a price on Lemont's head and got em whacked. Cause da fuck kinda sick ass bitch tries to call a hit out on a kid who was only protecting himself from a cokehead. I'll never forgot how I felt when I seen you that day jit, when I laid eyes on you I seen a scared lil boy but most importantly I seen myself. And I vowed from that day on I'd protect you how Lemont was posed to, they not gone fuck with you. You hea' me? Even when Janae told you stay away from me, I wasn't never too far away. I was always the angel in yo corner. You a man now but till the day I die you my son and ima make sure you straight."

Vonte was speechless but felt the genuineness of Spazz's words.

"Long after I'm gone this gone be you and Nyny shit. As far as what's going on right now, I gotta good idea of who behind all this shit and we gone make sure we send a message that put a end to all this back and forth shit. They wanna play we gone show them we wrote the game. That shit that went down last night was smooth but see y'all walked in that blindly and almost gotcha self blown away. This ain't call of duty, this is chess and always remember your first line of defense is pawns." Spazz schooled him.

They sat for a few hours devising a plan on how to get rid of whoever was orchestrating all this chaos.

Unknown POV...

"Y'all let these niggas kill two of my brothers, this shit can't be that fuckin hard! How da fuck y'all ain't see them niggas walk down last night?"

"That nigga Vonte ain't never in place it's like just when we think we got him, he's gone."

"The fuck y'all got the hoe Keykey fah if she ain't giving up accurate information. I don't have time for these games. Then niggas think they can just make people disappear and nothing gone come of it. If I have to do this my fuckin self I'm putting a bullet in every last one of y'all heads... family or not."

"I think we need to regroup cuh, I just got word Spazz is back and I know that mean they plotting."

"You idiot you only know that cause he want us to know he back! Y'all was posed to kill Vonte ass or snatch up that lil bitch to get his attention. Cause after all these lil niggas die, I'm coming for his throne, he weak without his sister and brother. 33rd Street MOB will reign again, these niggas can't hide forever. I don't have time for this shit, y'all don't understand we owe them Haitian niggas $50K for the setup and some type of retribution for that nigga Charles that Spazz killed. Fuck this we gotta get out the city to buy ourselves some time but I know just what we need to do send a message."

"Hey y'all" Meesha said all giddy as she approached Step's house seeing Vonte's homeboys posted up.

"Sup" Step and Tayda responded as everybody else simply sent a quick head nod her way.

"What y'all up to? Y'all seen Von?" Meesha asked as she twirled a strand of her hair around her finger.

"Nawll why wassup?" Draco asked knowing even if he had seen Von his answer still woulda been the same.

"Why wassup? You ain't gotta say it like that.. I can be looking for my man" Meesha contorted her face mocking Draco.

"Make fact I did see that nigga.. he was over at Melanie house wasn't uh?" Benji asked Nell being petty.

"Shut yo ass up nigga" Step said sucking his teeth, he could tell how Meesha was and it was enough going on he didn't want her trying to start beef with Melanie.

"Girl yunno that's not yo man, my dawg single asf outchea'." Draco added, shaking his head.

Maddie came out the house, whispering something to Step.

"Mmmm... oh congratulations y'all!" Meesha blurted out with a petty smirk on her face.

"Who you talking to?" Nell who was sitting next to Step asked, his face riddled with confusion.

Maddie's face balled up as she redirected her attention to Meesha, not believing the audacity of this bitch.

"Oop.. y'all ain't know. That's my bad." Meesha giggled covering her mouth.

"What the fuck you talking bout, don't bring that messy shit round here gshit. I ain't had no problems with you before so don't start up no shit nah" Step said getting a sense of what Meesha was talking about but it wasn't no way she could know.

"I ain't being messy I'm just congratulating y'all, this should be a happy occasion right Madeline?" Meesha said playing dumb.

"Bitch! You don't know me! So fuck you up here talking to me like you know me fah hoe?" Maddie bucked up getting ready to walk up on Meesha before Step firmly grabbed her wrist.

"What the fuck going on?" Tayda asked in confusion.

"Who da fuck is Madeline?" Benji asked scratching his head.

"Don't even let her do it Step" Draco said shaking his head knowing Meesha came to start drama.

"Fuck allat, you tryna be cool, tryna air somebody business? Bitch you wanna turn up? We can turn up hoe! Don't worry bout my pussy hoe worry bout yo infected ass shit! Bitch worry bout that itch you can't scratch, put some Monistat in that pussy and go sit dineee somewhere hoe for I sit you down!" Maddie hollered tryna get her arm loose from Step's grip.

"Oh nawll, not the itchy kitty." Benji cackled.

"Girl you over here being messy with a yeast infection? I knew I smelt bread!" QuanQuan said, he had been quiet the whole time but he had been itching to say something.

"Pipe down gurlll don't wanna hurt the baby" Meesha laughed still amused by the situation especially since she knew Step was holding Maddie back.

"Don't mention my baby hoe! I'll spit on you!" Maddie yelled breaking loose outta Step's grip, moving faster than her Step wrapped his arms around her grabbing her up.

Meesha stumbled back almost falling off the porch.

"Look at yo dumbass finna fall gone on man" Nell sucked his teeth.

"Deadass cause you playing with the wrong one. Bitch I'm not finna let her touch you ima lay yo ass out you keep playing with her!" Step yelled growing extremely upset seeing the tears of rages running down Maddie's face.

"I'm finna call Melanie, she don't play bout her bestfriend. She gone fuck yo ass up!" Benji said threatening Meesha.

"I ain't scared of that hoe! Call her da fuck! Bitches mad for nothing." Meesha rolled her eyes shrugging as she started to walk away.

"Let me go Larrell pleaseeeeee! Let me get at that hoe! Oh my goshhhhh please let me go!" Maddie cried.

"Helloooo?? Benji boy what you want?" Melanie answered the phone with an attitude as she paused her Netflix.

"Damn that's how you—"

"Wayment! Who crying? That's Maddie? What the fuck going on? Benji bitch I'll kill you fuck y'all do to her?" Melanie screamed through the phone.

Nell and Tayda shook their heads rapidly and mouthed "NO!!!"

"Where y'all at? Stop playing with me nah Benji!" Melanie said mugging him through the FaceTime call.

"It's straight sis, I got her" Step called out.

"Aight bet! I'm on the way" Melanie hung up the phone knowing now exactly where they were.

"Benji you dumb as hell! She never gone let this go" Nell said shaking his head in disapproval.

"On god! If it's up then it's stuck was a fuckin person" Tayda agreed.

5 mins later...

"Fuckkkkk! What you ran round hea' dawg?" Draco fell over in laughter as Melanie came speed walking up the block.

"Sweater god! Her ass teleported. Boy you know anger give you hella energy" Benji laughed.

"Ain't shit funny!" Melanie huffed outta breath with her arms folded.

"Best what's wrong? Cause I'm really ready to kill uh bitch!" Melanie said seriously.

Maddie sniffled as she sat cuddled up in Step's lap at this point. Step whispered something in her ear before tapping her thigh signaling for her to get up.

"Y'all can go inside and talk" Step nodded towards the door.

"Hey momma Vena!" Melanie shouted to the back hearing the tv playing mean Larrell's momma was home.

"Best what's wrong? Why you was crying?" Melanie asked in a baby voice as she wrapped her arms around a visibly upset Maddie.

"I'm pregnant Lani..." Maddie sighed as tears started streaming down her face.

"Awweee my sweet baby, it's gone be okay we talked about this best. I'm gone be by yourself all the way and I know Larrell gone support you 110%. So that can't be why you crying what happened baby girl?" Melanie asked.

"She told everybody! She just blurted it out in front of everybody! I wanna kill her!" Maddie huffed causing Melanie to scrunch up her eyebrows in confusion.

"Who?!" Melanie asked.

"Meesha! That dirty ass bitch, she call herself tryna be messy—"

"Wait..wait.. how Meesha know? How she know before me the hell?" Melanie cut Maddie off as she scoffed with her face balled up.

"Oh my gosh... I don't talk to that hoe so it's not like she found out before you on purpose Lani." Maddie sighed in distress.

"I ain't mean it like that best, just tell me what happened." Melanie responded rubbing her back in hopes to calm Maddie down a bit.

"Okay so yunno we had talked about me getting a test and how I was too scared to get one when we went to the store. Well I talked to Larrell about it and his mama took me to Walmart the other day. I told her I wanted to go in by myself, and I did. When I went there I was reaching for a test and bumped into Meesha and one of her sisters I guess. So that's how she knew but I ain't think the hoe was gone be bold enough to say nothing cause—"

"Wait she was getting pregnancy tests too?" Melanie asked in a kind of somber tone, getting in her feelings as she mentally recalled her recent encounter with Vonte.

"Aight yeaaa interrupt me again hoe.." Maddie blinked slowly staring blankly at her bestfriend.

"Fuckkkk! Sorry best." Melanie said trying not to laugh.

"Nah back to what I was saying... I ain't think that hoe was bold enough to pull some shit cause she was in there buying yeast infection cream talking bout she itching and shit. Nasty ass hoe probably be sharing drawls and wearing her lil sister clothes." Maddie said with a look of disgust.

"I'm not even surprised, that hoe looks filthy. So of course she got some kinda infection but it's blowing me that this bitch really came over here tryna blast you like oh fahreal. Hoe you wanna play? Aight bet lemme show you who wrote the game." Melanie said.

"Yea I come outside to ask Step something and this hoe gone say 'congratulations y'all' so all the guys out there looking like fuck she talm bout. But I knew what she was on. Then when I bucked at the hoe she gone say pipe down don't wanna hurt the baby. When I drop I'm gone molly wop that hoe buhlee dat!" Maddie said punching her palm.

"Fuck waiting till you drop, when I see that hoe IM GONE DROP HER! I'm gone deck her in her shit fuck she think she playing with ANYWAY?" Melanie said angrily.

"I swear I love you best.. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. Hell it's fucked up how I found out. Umm, Meachy told me actually." Maddie said with a tight lip smile knowing Meachy wasn't Melanie's favorite person right now.

"Well damn girl everybody found out before me, this is absurd." Melanie slapped her hands against her thighs in disbelief.

"Girlllll the feds had my house surrounded looking for Meachy ass and started banging on the door soon as I took the test right. So I had to put on a show to convince them he wasn't in there, once they left he came out the bathroom saying congratulations and I'm thinking like damn you got the results before I did." Maddie huffed shaking her head.

"Fuck is up with all this screaming congratulations shit tho. Like is nobody FTK no more? Cause it's very much still fuck dem kids. And I can't even stress myself out about your cousin anymore it's like I wanna care but it hurts so bad. I pray he get that figured out tho cause ion wanna see nothing bad happen to him." Melanie said.

"I understand best, I hope he be okay too. I know the situation between y'all fucked up but he really do love you he always did but somethings just aren't meant to be... okay I've told you my secrets but I know you hiding something from me. I heard Vonte was with you last night when everybody was looking for him so what's up with that?" Maddie asked folding her arms across her chest as she leaned back.

"Mmmm... about that" Melanie said chewing the inside of her cheek.

"Girl spill it!" Maddie whisper yelled.

"We had sex... yes I lost my virginity bitch. I feel like a hoe now." Melanie confessed telling her bestfriend the story of her wild night.

Thoughts? 💭

How y'all feel about Denise aka Granny's character? 👩‍👧‍👦

How y'all feel about Rodney (Nyny's father), is his feelings or actions justified? 👨‍👦

Sounds like the wait is almost over... Nyny is coming home after serving his 3 months on the inside 🤲🏾

This just the calm before the storm ⛈☔️ , alot is being revealed right now...

Spazz has returned AND with a vengeance 🤧

Spazz is willing to go to extreme lengths to protect Vonte. 😩

The truth behind the drama has came out, Vonte & Peedy are half-brothers... 😶‍🌫️

Vonte's actions as a child are coming back to haunt him... 😵‍💫

Somebody is plotting a demise for the entire 31st gang.. 😐 shit bouta get real

Meesha grew some balls... ⚽️🏀

It's smoke in the air, Melanie ready to show somebody she's her mother's daughter 🥱

What y'all think gone happen next???? 😬

Y'all know what to do... comment & vote 🗳 for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
284K 9.8K 29
@๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐„ ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
22.2K 696 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
526K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...