mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

lil meow meow hyungie

2.1K 96 73
By vkookieforever0613

a/n lemma make it clear the years of members studying. jungkook will be going in first year.  taehyung will be in last year.  special members have already graduated their high school one year ago before jungkook but decided to start their uni with him so they can protect him more. jimin graduated this year already before meeting jungkook.
other members will be there too of different group in different year.

( anyway let's start the chapter).

3rd person pov 

after agreeing to the statement that yoongi has become soft for kookie, they also went to the garden for the walk.

members are roaming in the garden and observation it. they are fascinated by the beauty of the garden and also in awe about how much jungkook care about it. there is also a small pond where some fishes are playing and swimming. fish food was beside a rock so they feed them. 

later they move ahead and saw most cutest and unique scene. yoongi and jungkook were swinging on the swings while talking and laughing. all were amused and surprised by this side of yoongi.

( swing on which yoongi and jungkook are swinging.)

all started to take their pics and videos because it's really rare for them to see this side of yoongi everyone is really happy to see them that way. all were their except tae and members who are in kitchen. as tae was taling the phone from his company as he missed meetings of today.

no one disturbed them and yoongi and jungkook were also unawsre that they are standing there.

all were zooning out. suddenly taehyung come behind them and whispered .

" what are you all doing?"

all yelped a bit at sudden voice.

taehyung laughed a bit at them.
but asked again.

" what are you all doing here zooning out and dreaming here?"

they all shushed him he was still confused. they all point towards yoongi and jungkook who are still swinging, laughing and talking each other.

a smile automatically find his way to taehyung's face after watching his bunny and hyung being all smiley and happy.

" wow my eyes are not deceiving me right? is it really the old grumpy man we know?" suddenly jin appered with others and commented.

all shushed him too and rolled their eyes.

" yes hyung he is the same but little different. and we were also shocked like you." jennie replied who also returned from the kitchen with lisa followed by jimin who is all smiley after watching his boyfriend this happy and smiley. 

" really! yoongi is so happy. i also want to have a son like jungkook, jin hyung you are so lucky he calls you eomma and namjoon hyung you too he calls you appa." jimin also commented while looking at the duo on swings whipped by the scene.

all smiled at the jimin statement.
jin and namjoon also nodded their head.

" you are right." both said at the same time.

but they are missing someone's reaction who is all burning again.

suddenly they all felt chill behind them and a farl arura.

all looked behind and saw .
.
.
.
.
.
tae glaring at everyone. and narrowing his eyes.

" he is my baby can you please talking about him like he is yours." tae emphasized my baby
all looked and each other confusedly but then they all started laughing.

they all reay enjoy taehyung's jealousy.

" oh come on tae! we won't snatch him from you. plus everyone here are committed." lisa commented.

all laughed at him again.

" you better not. also like i will allow you. " taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

all are enjoying the drama and laughing very hard which drew yoongi's and jungkook's attention on them.

" what happened to them, hyungie?" jungkook asked yoongi who was first observing them but now smirking because he completely understands the situation but jungkook was still clueless.

he tilt his head a bit in confusion and looked at yoongi with his big doe eyes showing confusion in them and lips parted a bit.

he is really looking so cute.

yoongi looked at jungkook and can't stop himself from cooing.he pinched jungkook.

" oh kookie why are so cute! i really want to hide yoj from this world. i really wish i would have a son like then i would be the luckiest father like jin hyung ans namjoon." yoongi  commented.

jungkook giggled at his hyung.

" you are also a father figure dor me hyung." he said while smiling widely.

" really! hmm!" yoongi said while smiling.

" yes!" jungkook said while giggling and enjoying the moment.

" hyung do you know ? " jungkook

yoongi hummed in the response.

" you really look like a cute kitty when you smile and are happy. lil meow meow hyung." jungkook giggled at him.

yoongk eyes also widened for a bit but later he smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

" really ! is that so? you know no one had ever called me that."
yoongi exclaimed.

jungkook become excited.

" really then may i call you that?"
jungkook said excitedly and jumped from his swing as they had  stopped.

then he stopped and looked at yoongi to see his reaction.
" i mean hyung if you allow so."

jungkook said in low voice.

yoongi also stood from his place and smiled at him.

" oh bun you can call me anything. i am happy we this name and i also liked but. okay you can tell everything to me don't hesitate okay." he ruffled his hair.

" okay hyung then i will call you-"

" lil meow meow hyungie. so cutee." jungkook giggled and cooed at the name and his hyung who is smiling widely at him. while yoongi is cooing on his younger.

and others had also stopped their drama and looking at the duo but can't hear due to the distance so they decided to call them as it is late and it's time for dinner.

so jimin went to them.

" okay guys did you had you fun.hmm? " jimin asked them

jungkook nodded excitedly and happily.
" yes hyung i really enjoyed with hyung. "

yoongi also nodded.

" okay okay that i can see by your smiles and giggles but let's go it's late and also dinner us ready."
jimin said with a smile.
as others have already left more like they dragged taehyung who is all grumpy and jealous.

they both nodded his head and trio were about to go but suddenly  yoongi hyung called for jungkook.

" kookie can i feed you this time?"
yoongi proposed.

jimin smiled at his lover and jungkook excitedly nodded.

" yes hyung."jungkook jumped on yoongi for the hug , thankgod yoongi maintained his balance otherwise they both would fall.

" kookie be careful!" jimin said worriedly for both.

" sorry jiminie hyungie." jungkook said in low voice.

" it's okay bun. so let's go i will carry you." yoongi said.

" but am i not heavy hyungie.?" jungkook asked worriedly if he is heavy and giving his hyung hard time.

" no bun you are so light. i am worried if you eat properly. " jimin explained and then trio went inside where all were waiting for them in the living room.

taehyung lift his head to see his lover but the scene made him narrow his eyes.  yoongi saw this and hugged jungkook more tightly with a playful smirk. all were having hard time to control their laugh as they don't want tae to be more pissed than he was.

jimin poked his tongue at tae. now taehyung had enough as jungkook didn't even lift his head.

taehyung cleared his throat and said.

" bun let's go i will feed you." this time jungkook lift his head and looked at tae.

" sorry hyung but lil meow meow hyungie will feed me."
all laughed at taehyung's reaction when jungkook said no but suddenly reality hit them and stopped laughing.

they suddenly shouted.

" WHAT!? "

" WHO!?" 
all shouted in unsion except yoongi and jungkook but jungkook flinched at the shouting and hold yoongi more tightly.

when jin saw this he hit on everyone's head.
" ahh ,hyung. " all rubbed his head.

" shut up! can't you see. you all scared my son."

all rolled their eyes.

" but you shouted first." namjoon mumbled under his breathe but few heard him and laughed a bit.

" what. did. you. said. namjoon?" jin said in low voice.

namjoon shooked his head in fear.
all laughed this time except jungkook as he didn't understand anything.

but then hoseok cut them off.

" kookie who is you this ' lil meow meow hyungie '?" hoseok asked in curiosity.

now all are attentive towards them.

" it's yoongi hyung's name. i gave him." jungkook said proudly but what he didn't know that his hyungies and noonas are looking like they are goona faint.

yoongi rolled his eyes at their reaction like they saw a ghost. even jimin too never said these name to him.

" uh?"
" what?"
" really?"
" how?"

these were the only word they all said ...
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
hello armies
i am sorry for not updating as due to my shitty school. they had canceled 11th and 12 th class vacations and gave extra classes and tons of assignments. so i didn't had time. also i didn't had a break on new year  even so i was quit busy.

anyways i hope you all enjoy it.

take care everyone.
i purple you all army and bts.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
also congratulations on bts win in golden disc awards also
one of the hottest news.

jungkook's blonde hair

why he didn't think about our hearts😭😭😭😭😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 813 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...
715K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
328K 13.5K 68
(COMPLETED) Kim Taehyung, known as Byun Taehyung, the only child of Namjoon and Jin, the heir of Kim's Empire. The Kim's are very much protective to...
610K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...