What Happens Now - Julie and...

By Im_a_weirdoo20

"I think the bands back" Luke says with more tears coming from his eyes. Reggie and Alex chuckle in response... More

1 - "What!!"
2 -" hi gay, I'm gay as well"
3 - "don't 'what' us, what was that we poofed in on?"
4 - "Who are you?"
5 - "I have an idea..."
6 - "Hey Julie have you see- Who are these people?"
7 -Before Dinner
8 - Dinner and Truth or dare
9 - "Is that a hickey ?!?!"
11 - New Phone
12 - "Not as beautiful as you"
13 - "Are you sure?"
14 - "Y'all did it, didn't you?"
15 - "i have something to tell you guys"
16 - " And where were you Luke?"
17 - "Morning Lovebirds"
18 - "J-Jules, please say something.."
19 - "oh my god"
20 - "I promise"
21 - "can we talk?"
22 - "Julie. Wake up.. Please"
23 -"Jesus, your stronger than you look"
24 - "Im in charge"
25 - "Caleb?"
26 - "gone"
27 - Da F*ck?
28 - "fine"
29 - The last chapter

10 - "check your abs"

1.5K 35 14
By Im_a_weirdoo20

(I do Not own these characters )

A/n the chorus I put in this part is a song called 'lady' by Blake Rose.

Also ⚠️ sexual references up ahead.

Reggie's POV 

"Also, I.need to talk to the two of you " 

Luke and Julie look at each other.

"W-what about?" Luke manages to stutter out.

"About .." i wave my hand between the two of them "..this "

"Ok" Luke says softly.

" Just dont break eachothers hearts, or Flynn and I'll have to pick up the pieces." I say to them, gesturing to Flynn and I. 

"We arent even together." Julie whispers.

"Yet" Flynn whispers to me.

I chuckle lightly and look at Flynn with a small smile.on my face.

"Hey! You guys are lecturing us, when I can clearly see the slightest hickey on Reggies neck." Luke says.

I turn my head and look at Luke "What are you talking about.?" I ask him.

"Right there." He says as he leans over the table to point at a spot on my neck. Julie stands up.and walks over to Luke to see where he's pointing. 

"I see it." She says. "Here you guys are lecturing us, when YOU TWO did something as Well. " she tells us

I look at Flynn, and she takes my head on her hands as she turns my head to look at the hickey on my neck.

"Hmm I don't remember putting that one there." She whispers.out, so only I could hear her. I laugh at her lightly and she hits my chest telling me "shut up".

But I guess I didn't go unnoticed by Julie. "That one? So there's like multiple on his body that we can't see and dont know about ?" She asks us ad she raises her eyebrows.

Flynn and I look at each other, then I turn back to Julie and Luke.

"I dont remember, I drank most of the alcohol last night" I say lying.

Then out of the corner of my eye I see Flynn, leaning into whisper something in my ear. 

"Check your abs" she whispers. 

"Excuse me for a moment." I tell them and I get up and make my way to the closest bathroom. 

I get in and lift up my shirt. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. I see a bunch of hickeys and some bite marks. 

Damn Flynn.

I exit the bathroom and walk back out to the others.

I look at Flynn and i send a wink her way when I notice that no one is looking.

I sit down next to her, and that gets Julie's and Luke's attention. 

" Hey Reginald. Just know that if either of you two break eachothers hearts, Julie and In will personally come and kill you both." Luke says to me.

"We aren't together." Flynn tells them.

I mumble a small "Yet" , but that doesn't go unnoticed by Julie, who just sits there and smirks at me.

"Well we're out. So that leaves you two to do the  washing up." Julie says pointing at us and then she walks to the studio with Luke.

I grab the plates from breakfast and put everything I used in the sink.

"Hey you can go get changed for the day if you want while I wash up." I say to Flynn as I start the tap and put in the washing liquids.

"I'll be back." she says as she goes up the stairs.

I begin to sing a small tune that I've had stuck in my head for a while. but it's the last few lInes stuck in my head.

"You know my heart is always open

Every part of me keeps hoping

That you'll let me inside your world

But how'd you know

That baby, you're the one I never forgot?"

Maybe I could turn this into a song. 

Then I hear footsteps come down the stairs, and then I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I chuckle "hi" 

"Hello " flynn says as she gets up in her tipitoes and kisses my cheek.

"I'm almost done." I tell her as I wash the last plate before placing it on the drying rack.

I turn around and grab a tea towel and wipe my hands dry before throwing it across the kitchen. 

"Ok. I have one question for you." I say to her. "Why Did you bite me.?" I ask her as I chuckle and lift up my shirt to show her the bite marks.

Her eyes widen. "Ok, in my defence, you practically moaned into my ear while I was giving you the hickeys, which caused me to bite you." 

"So you decide to bite me, instead of like, I don't know, kissing me on the lips." I say to her.

"You mean like this. "She says as she leans up and presses her lips to mine roughly.

I pull her closer by her waist and her hands become tangled in my hair.

I step forwards, which causes her to step back, until she reached the kitchen island.

She gets on her tipitoes and sits down on the bench, while we continue kissing.

I pull away with her bottom lip caught between my teeth and I release it, which causes a slight moan to escape her mouth. 

That was hot.

Both of our breathing starts to slow down as we catch our breath.  I place my forehead on hers. 

"I have a question for you , and it's totally ok if you say no." I say to her. She nods her head telling me to go on. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" 

She sits there for a moment. 

I can tell she's thinking because her bottom lip is caught between her teeth. Which is driving me crazy.

"Yes " she says after a while as she pulls her forehead away from mine to look into my eyes.

I smile at her. "How dose tomorrow a 8pm sound.?" 

"Perfect " she says to me as she begins to play with my hair again.

And that's when I take in what she's wearing. A white plain t-shirt with some black ripped jeans, and my flannel wrapped around her waist.

"You look cute in my flannel" I say to her.

I place my hands on her waist and her arms stay wrapped around my neck.

"Oh I know, and you are never going to get it back, well at least until your scent disapears" she says with a genuine smile on her face.

"Well then, looks like I only  have one more left." I say to her.

I place one more gentle kiss onto her lips, before i sit her down from the counter and onto the ground so she can stand.

She takes my hand in hers and practically drags me out if the house and to the studio.

"Ok, we need to be quiet. " she tells me as we sneak our way over to the studio doors. And we lean our head on it to listen to what their doing.

"So, last night was fun " I hear Luke say.

Luke's POV 

"So, last night was fun." I say to Julie.

We were currently sitting down on my couch.

"Yeh, we should do it again sometime." She says as she looks up at me.

"Or........ we could just.." I say and I lean in to kiss her.

She kisses me back straight away, and she brings her hands up to tangle into my hair.

Third person's POV 

Luke and Julie stayed on lukes couch, kissing, and trying not to give eachothers more hickeys, and Julie straddles Luke's lap. 

But Luke sees.something out of the corner of his eyes and he pulls away, which causes Julie to whine.

"Do you trust me ?" He whispers to her.

She nods her head "yea" 

Luke picked her up and takes them over to the bathroom.

He sets her down on the sink, just like he did the night before, and he goes and locks the door, again.

"I heard Flynn and Reggie at the door." He whispers to her. "So you have to be quiet. " he says. He gets closer to her ear "we both know how loud you can get " he whispers seductively to her, and he bites her ear softly as a slight gasp escapes her lips. 

He stand in between her legs, and instantly flashbacks from last night come across both of their minds.

They both reconnect their lips in a.passionate kiss.

Things started to get heated, and fast.

Luke takes off the flannel of his that Julie was wearing,, and he begins to suck on her shoulders, thankful for the tank top she was wearing.

Julie tries to hold in her moans as best as she can. But one of her loudest ones yet manages to escape her lips.

Luke stops what he was doing and looks up at Julie 

Julie quickly covers her mouth, with a slight giggle escaping her lips.

"That was hot " Luke whispers out.

He moves her hand from her mouth slowly as he begins to attack her lips with his.

Julie pulls back first this time. 

"Come on, we have some songs to ffinish"she says as she hops off of the counter.

Before Julie reaches the door, Luke wraps his arms around her waist from behind. "One last kiss" he says to her.

He leans in and kisses her softly.

She pulls away and grabs his flannel from the bench and puts it on before exitting the bathroom and into the studio.

What they didn't expect to see, was Reggie and Flynn sitting on the couch with smirks on their faces looking at them.

__________/___________/___________/___________/_________/_________/_________/

Authors Note :

Oooooooooo, busted.

I threw in a quote from Reggie in there. Can you tell me what it is?

Random question time (this time it really is random)

If you had the choice of either winning a million dollars in the lottery or working hard for a million dollars in a year. Which one would you choose ?

(Also, the song at the top is from Jeremy Shada's new album that dropped today, and I'm listening to as we speak )

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 61
"What do u mean it's over?" --------------‐-------------‐------------- When julies boyfriend Nick breaks up with her. She looses a part of her self...
12.2K 392 26
A RUKE FANFIC Julie and the Phatoms played the Orhpum, and it was just the start of their coming to fame. But when some unforseen feelings start to...
37K 682 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...
188K 3.5K 29
Have you ever been in love with someone? Imagine you find a ghost band with your little sister Julie and are instantly attracted to a dark haired boy...