MEREK +Kobe & Vallyk

By kaeethabratt

THIS IS GAY ASF BAE๐Ÿ˜Œ! More

Request
Mall trip
Make him say sorry
I love you
Nudes?....omg nudes!
You practically asked for it
Announcement
Car accident
Suprise๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hehe
Bubble bath
Doctor appointment
Car masturbation
Zoom call
Caught
His thigh
I cant think of a tittle
wow
my bad I was wrong
Make it stop
Announcement
foursome
Can i be him
Stfu bitch
Request
Its your fault
NEW BOOK
frl this time
little Vallyk
Boss baby?๐Ÿ˜‚
Regret
Innocent
Caught part 2
Its for a tiktok
Take me to a rooftop
I need you
Did i?
No title part 2 continuation
Yes? No? Maybe so?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Punishments
Coffee incident
Humiliation
Sex tape
Pleasurable punishment
ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO
Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’—
Helping hand
Boys for Sale
Sin city redo๐Ÿ˜
Training
Study Buddy
The end (for now๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ)
Announcement
Incest but...hot
Recommendations
Just a Prank...maybe
I did a thing
I did a thing part 2
SNEAK PEAK
Princess and the frog
Hey
Brotherly bondage
Bathroom stall quickie
The last ride
Beauty and the Best sneak peek
New book up

Stress relief

1.8K 40 7
By kaeethabratt

Lately Kobe had been under a lot of pressure. First with all the social media attention growing day by day, then the constant control of his management and on top of that he had family problems. He struggled with being able to speak his mind just because it constantly moved to fast to explain how he was feeling.

On top of that  was his best friend in the whole word. It wasn't anything extreme but his sister missed him a lot and he hated leaving her but he knew she had school and an actual normal life.

Right now he lay on his stomach with his head in his arms not wanting to talk to anyone. It was the last day of tour and he had booked a flight only for it to be canceled because of a snow storm.

He had called his sister Kiyah to tell her the news and she was pretty sad which of course made him feel bad. They were best friends and he hated letting her down.

No one seemed to care that he wasn't talking or interacting with the group. Except for only one person, his new friend Derek.

They had just met and got it off pretty well. Vallyk and Mike hung out together and that was how the boys were.

Derek had became concern so being a good friend he waited until it was late and they were alone.

The two boys roomed together for there stay at the hotel.

"You ok Kobe? I noticed you've been even more quiet than usual?" Derek asks crawling into the others bed.

"Yes I'm fine just gotta lot on my mind." Was all Kobe said. Derek didn't like feeling helpless so he quickly decided to make Kobe feel better physically if not mentally.

"Ok well if you don't feel like talking I'll give you a massage. Take off you clothes and wrap this towel around you waste I'll be back." He said getting out of the bed and running to the bathroom to get the oils and lotion. One thing he loved about expensive hotels was that they had some of the best smelling lotions.

When he walked back in Kobe was back in the same position as before this time without his clothes and just a towel.

He smiled to himself, happy that Kobe was going along with it. He places the products on the bed and places himself between Kobe's legs.

Taking the oil he poured a good amount on the boys back and began rubbing it in, massaging the tense places he could easily spot. Kobe would occasionally assist him telling Derek where to rub. If he got the spot Derek would relieve a small but well groan from Kobe.

It made him feel all nervous and hot. He just wanted to make a move but he also didn't want to be rejected...but then again you only live once right.

"Turn on your back keep your eyes closed. Whatever you feel don't fight it I promise it'll feel good." Derek says moving off the bed so Kobe could turn. Now he wasn't going to strip naked and sit on the boy without permission, that would be taking it a little far when just meeting someone.

Instead he get back in bed putting himself in between Kobe's legs again. He applied the lotion to Kobe's chest rubbing it all in and even taking extra time to just appreciate a nice body. Derek avoided the one spot that he wanted so badly but he had to pace himself. He didn't want to scare the boy.

"You feel better?" He asks. Eyes still closed Kobe smirks and shrugs his shoulders even though he was leaning on the plus side.

Derek giggles and hesitantly moves his hands down Kobe's waist. "Ima go down ok don't freak out." He warned.

Kobe nods his head and let the boy massage his sides including his lower waist. Even though Derek was a bottom he would occasionally top and right now he was pretty conflicted on which he wanted.

He got down to the towel and looked back to see if Kobe was looking, he wasn't. He lifts the towel in one swift motion. As the air hit Kobe's length he opens his eyes backing up into a sitting position against the frame.

"W-what I cant Derek bro..." Kobe was lost of words because he wanted it but he didn't know if Derek understood exactly what he would want.

"Let me be your stress relief." Derek says moving towards Kobe taking hold of his shaft jerking up and down slowly. His moans were heaven sent to Derek, they were pretty soft and high almost feminine like.

Relaxing Kobe allows Derek to replace his hands with his mouth. The wet feeling of Derek's mouth made his eyes roll back. The sexual tension between the two boys couldn't be ignored and neither of them were going to tease one another seeing how much they craved each other.

Kobe turns back on his stomach pointing to his lower back. "I don't think you got that spot...do you mind?" He says. Derek smiles and digs deep at Kobe's back dimples. The further he pushes the further Kobe went into an arch.

"I don't particularly like topping...if that's ok with you." Kobe says looking back as he stuck his bottom in the air. Derek lowers his face to Kobe's bottom as he wraps an arm around his waist to hold the boy up. He waited a few seconds to keep Kobe craving and when the boy didn't see it coming Derek licked along his rim. Kissing both cheeks then licking around the rim and on the first set of walls. That's all It took to put Kobe down. The more deeper Derek's tongue went the more Kobe moaned.

"No teasing please." He said. Derek took off his clothes quickly and took the bottle of oil pouring it on his length. He applied some to Kobe's hole as well. Staring with his thumb Derek entered his digit opening Kobe up just a little. The tight grip his hole had around Derek's thumb really made it harder for Derek to not rush everything.

Taking out his thumb Derek entered his middle finger. Since Kobe was ass up face down Derek's fingers were positioned to hit downward but he wanted to avoid the prostate and find a spot that could make Kobe frustratingly needy. He wanted Kobe to beg for him.

So he made sure his finger was upward against the opposite wall hitting other spots close enough. Kobe was a mess already as he hid his face in the pillows groaning loudly. Adding a finger only made the light skin louder.  Derek pushes Kobe all the way down so nothing was in the air. Instead he lay flat on his stomach with one leg up as Derek position him. He leans forward as as pushes in. Kobe was extremely tight even though he wasn't a virgin  so it took a few tries to fully enter him but Derek got it.

The way he laid with one leg up allowed Derek to hit every spot imaginable. Kobe loved it too but he wanted it all. He used his elbows to stay up as he turned his head to engage in a sloppy kiss with Derek as he threw it back on him. Derek moans himself at the tightness moving around him.

"Fuck Kobe you feel so good. You doing better?" He asks. Kobe wasn't sure how he looked but he would think his face showed Derek how he felt, he could feel himself drooling.

"It feels so good s-so good Derek. I'm doing fine y-your making me feel so good I don't want it to stop." He cries. Literal tears streamed down his face.

Derek sped up pounding him hard with nothing but deep strokes. "Yeah? I make you feel good? Hmm you said you don't want me to stop baby? You like how good I fuck you?" The sweet whispers on Kobe's ear wasn't doing anything but making his current fucked out state even worse. Pulling out Derek falls beside Kobe and the boy turns away back facing Derek but the top  had a different visual.

"No face me." Kobe faced him and Derek used his fingers to find Kobe's hole again. When he did he had scooted down to enter him again. He then placed Kobe's legs on his shoulders so now facing each other Derek fucked Kobe senseless. The poor boy couldn't even form a sentence that made since.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Derek paused his strokes but Kobe whined telling him to continue. As he did Derek told whoever it was they could come in, they all had a key card.

"Hey I came down to check on y'all. The boys pointed out that you weren't yourself today Kobe." The manager said. The manager stood far from the bed and was still standing by the door.

Derek kisses and sucked along Kobe's neck earning whimpers from the other. As Kobe talks to their manager assuring her that he was fine Derek found his prostate and proceeded to roughly hit it repeatedly. You could hear the skin slaps and so did the manager, she didn't want the details so she quickly bid her goodbyes and parted ways. Kobe finally was able to say something.

He screamed with his mouth closed as best as he could making it sound like a strangled cry. "Don't stop on fuck please Derek please right there." He cried. Derek flipped the two so he was on his back and Kobe was riding him.

Kobe wasn't wasting time, as soon as he was balanced he held onto the headboard as he slammed down on Derek's dick. His face was hidden in the croook of Derek's neck.

"Please ruin me." He whispers. Derek holds Kobe's hips down as he relentlessly thrusts up into Kobe. He kept the thrust short taking away Kobe's ability to even moan.

"Keep your arms and legs wrapped around me." He says. He got out of the hotel bed and pushed Kobe again a wall fucking him so well. Every heart beat, every breath, every thrust, and every blink of the eyes . It was all in sync. They were as one and it made the sex a thousand times better.

"Thank you for making me feel so good." Kobe says whimpering as Derek slows down. He stood back off the wall and used his arms to move Kobe up and down his dick . Still hanging on him Kobe was loving every single second but soon enough he'd give out.

"I have to cum Derek." Kobe says. Derek pounds into him keeping their eyes locked .

"Fuck I'm bout to cum too. You did so good Kobe fuck. ." Derek moans.

Kobe brows furrow together as he somehow becomes so clouded that he genuinely becomes confused with the buzzed feeling of his orgasm approaching.

"I-I think I'm cumming..yes yes I'm cuming derek fuck" Kobe cries in Derek's neck as he shoots ropes and ropes of cum onto his and Derek's stomach.

Still crying Kobe unwraps his legs allowing Derek to put him down but he couldn't stand without stumbling. Laying back in bed Kobe pulls Derek between his legs and uses the oil to slick him. As he jerks Derek off Derek fingers himself . Kobe whispered sinful things that excited the other to extreme. He was moaning and his hands shook as he fingered his own hole.

"FUCK KOBE!" He moans loudly as ropes of cum shoot covering Kobe's hand. Both boys were too tired to move in the moment so they sat in bed letting the previous moments play on a loop in their brains and they loved it.

"Thanks for being my stress relief."

"Anytime Kobe."

Got bored with this sorry if it's trash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
6K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk