More Than Magic

Autorstwa tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... Więcej

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 18: BloodShed?
Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 25: Hypocritical
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 33: To Kiss You
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 36: Queen Athena?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 26: Not your date

66 6 0
Autorstwa tilldoomsday

“Are you ever going to tell Athena about the mine situation?”

I try to ignore him, I mean Knox has been pestering me about it the entire time my sister and Peter had been dancing along to the orchestra's music. He had moved closer to me with each comment as well which made him that much harder to block out, I was well aware of him as he whispered into my ear.

“Lilly are you really going to let this fight stand in the way of Doomslands safety?” That’s it!

I turn my head in Knox’s direction and my eyes land straight on his stormy grey one, his lips set in an annoying smirk.

        “We wouldn’t be in a fight if I didn’t care about my people,” I whisper, fully intent to leave it at that but the asshole had the guts to give me a disapproving look with a quirk of his eyebrow “What? We are going on our own investigation tomorrow so it’s not like were doing nothing. Now zip your trap or else you're going to have another person that hates your guts!” I warn and look back at the dance happening before me.

         “Are you say you don’t hate me? Wow I must be more amazing than I thought if you have gone from wanting to kill to not even hating me in just a few short hours,” Lilly don’t slap him, you're surrounded by people “Maybe us sleeping together had something to do with it but I don’t fret I don’t blame you, I mean come on look at me!” He proclaims a little louder than I wanted him to.

        Having enough of him I discreetly grab him by his ear and pull him down causing his head to obediently come down to my level. Once I’m satisfied with the amount of pain I’m putting him in I drag him towards the back of the ballroom where only a few commoners socialize. When we reach the back wall I throw the laughing man at the wall. After hitting the wall he hunches over in what I proudly thought was pain but apparently not because his laughing gets louder and he clutches his stomach.

        “First of all I do hate you, just not as much as everyone else. Second, we did not sleep together so don’t make it sound that way! For Disney sake you weren’t even in the bed till you woke me up!” I hiss at him and his laughing seems to double.

        When his laughing dies down and glances spared from party goers fade away Knox stands back p at full height but his smile remains “Wilfred doesn't hate me, in fact if this morning was any indication your royal advisor likes me a little too much,” He claims as he holds up his thumb and index finger to show little space in between them.

         I cross my arms and roll my eyes at him, if he only knew “Knox, Wilfred does hate you he just thinks you're gorgeous!” For some weird reason I thought this would make his smile falter at least a little bit but instead it grew to the size of a Cheshire cat, which is ironic.

         “So you, Wilfred, and I have something in common. I say that’s progress.”

        I scrunch my eyes up “Excuse me?”

         Knox pushes himself off of the wall and makes his way closer to me so we stand face to face “I just meant that we all think I’m gorgeous,” I’m starting to think this guy is that creepy cat with the smile he’s showing right now. Then again he could also be the Hatter because this guy is clearly mad because I don’t recall saying anything along those lines.

        I look at the General standing before me, amazing grey eyes that are brought out by the soft black fabric of his tailored suit. He wears no tie tonight but that makes him look even better with no distraction between the white shirt and black jacket. His dark chocolate brown locks spike up at the front of his head, no a single strand out of place, making his sharp jaw even sharper. The song playing in the background changes and Knox’s eyes shift to where people dance behind me.

        “Too bad your attitude sucks then,” I quip as Knox stares me down once again.

        “You know my Queen you really shouldn’t be so mean to me, or else where will you sleep tonight?” A mischievous look crosses his eyes as I stare into them fixated on how amazing they really are.

        “For your information I’m sleeping in Wilfred’s room until this blows over so I can be as mean as I want, and even if that wasn’t true I still could because I am your Queen and you follow my orders it’s no the other way around.”

        He looks taken back but before he can say anything all the music suddenly  stops and my eyes find Chloe standing on top  of the stage. People cheer and clap for her once again and I find myself joining in.

        “Okay everyone settle down,” At her words the room becomes silent, so much that a drop of water could be heard “Alright I just wanted to take these last few minutes of the party to thank everyone for coming, with each face I see my happiness grows. I want everyone to understand just how amazing this is for me to see all of you again for there was a time I believed that wouldn’t be possible,” The silence is quickly cut as more cheers erupt from the surrounding people, only making Chloe’s smile grew wider “And I realize I did not get to speak with each and everyone of you tonight as there are just so many which is why I want things to immediately return to normal. Tomorrow I will have an open audience for anyone who wasn’t satisfied with how my sisters took care of you while I was away. Anyway thank you all so much again for coming and may you have a safe journey back home till doomsday, and goodnight.”

        “One step forward, two steps back,” Knox mumbles with a frown, moving past me.

        Before he’s out of my reach I grab hold of his muscular arm “Wait where are you going?” I ask.

        “I’m not your date I’m your General Queen Lilly, and people are leaving. Have a good night.”

        Ouch.

        I watch as he orders guards around insuring that everyone leaves the castle safely but surely. I stand there struck by his words and not moving as people file out and the room becomes emptied of people. Before I know it Wilfred has his hand on my back and he’s guiding me out of the ballroom towards his room.

        “Why the long face? You look like you’ve been spending too much time with those unicorns of yours,” Wilfred asks as he brings me into his room and closes the door behind me.

        “I think I might have gone too far with Knox but I don’t know what I did! We were insulting each other one minute and then all the sudden he was walking away looking like Griffin when he’s been kicked!”

        Wilfred pondered my words why stripping out of his suit and slipping into a bright pink nighty that went down to mid shin on him. I on the other hand managed to locate the black satin short and red tank top that I keep in this room in case of emergencies and bring them into the bathroom to change.

        “What was the last thing you said before he got all Griffin on you?” Wilfred yelled through the door.

I thought over our conversation and remembered saying I was his Queen and he needs to listen to listen to me, not the other way around. Had I tarnished his ego?

Looking at my comfortable self in the mirror I make my way out of the bathroom “I’m just going to forget about it,”

It was around three in the morning and I still hadn’t slept a wink. Wilfred was taking up more than half the bed and he was snoring louder than Griffins bark. Speaking of Griffin I could hear the little guy whining behind Wilfred’s bedroom door because he claimed he had a rule against sleeping with creatures that have bigger teeth than him.

Having enough of this sleepless torture I finally get up out of bed and leave the room, heading off to a place I highly doubted I would go to again. So here I am, half sleeping walking around the halls of a castle with a cute little griffin trailing behind me lazily.

Knocking on Knox’s door I sucked in a breath, trying to figure out what to say. Maybe something along the lines of I have nowhere else, or Wilfred is terrible to sleep with, or maybe I thought I heard some evil people outside. Oh Disney either way I sound pathetic! Before I have time to decide was excuse to go with the door opens and I come face to face with a shirtless Knox, oh Disney.

But to my surprise he doesn’t ask why I am there nor does he wait for a reason. As soon as his eyes meet mine he move out of the way and gestures for me to enter. No words were spoken as he grabbed a blanket and a pillow from his bed and got comfortable on his couch while I snuggled under his blankets in his bed and finally fell asleep.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of God, Haha just kidding it's Knox in all his formal glory <3 It made me so sad when Knox thought things were going somewhere between him and Lilly but he only got completly shut down and then he said he wasn't he date and broke her heart and my my my! But then she goes to his room and he welcomes her in withou any questions! Okay I'm done my rant... I think 

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.1K 921 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
69.1K 2.3K 32
I'm sorry, I need this for my S.G.E desired reality- Basically this is a story with Hort x Female Ever. She's the daughter or Odette and Derek from t...
433K 10.2K 39
They say Peter Pan is the most powerful who ever lived, but that's because they never met you. You're the leader of Neverlands second group, you lik...
84.8K 2.7K 33
All Genevieve ever wanted was to be a normal girl. To run off and find her place in the world. But how could she? She was never allowed outside the c...