The Businessman's Escort✔️(Wa...

By angel48183

*I advised reader discretion on this book* There are two rules to being an escort. Rule #1: Do whatever the... More

Disclaimer
Business is business
Refining and transforming
The first job of many
Becoming an escort
News
Escort business
The businessman
The meeting
The contract
The start
Dinner
Arrangements
The beach house
More than a contract
The past is the past
Something is off
Beach date
Rainstorm
Essentials
Playtime
Trust
A unique business
A change
Surprise
Respect
Test drive
Plotting
Bedroom antics
Survivor
Honey dust
Tired
A day out on the boat
A secluded area
Choices
Abandonment
Business dinner
Argument
Trouble
Babysitter
Impulsive
Theft
Visit
Decisions
Destiny
Announcement

Learning the ropes

54.3K 1.5K 367
By angel48183

Lacey

After that night, Carter sent me on more jobs. I did as told with the clients keeping my mouth shut. An issue arose when Carter received complaints about my job performance. It dissatisfied clients that I seem unintelligent and couldn't please men.

Carter called me into her office and exploded at me about my lack of experience.

"How can you be so incompetent?" Carter screamed at me.

I stood there, shocked.

"I provide you with everything, and you're too stupid to understand the basic concepts!" Carter barked.

"I never did this, and you threw me to the wolves," I exclaimed, angering Carter.

Carter lunged at me as Rafe stepped between us. I stood behind Rafe as Carter glared at me.

"You learn the business or suffer the consequences," Carter threatened. I gulped as I stood there.

"Take Lacey off future jobs and give me time to teach her," Rafe advised.

"Fine, but since Lacey cost me money, she pays for her insubordination," Carter informed Rafe.

"Agreed," Rafe said as he turned and escorted me out of Carter's office. We left the building and stopped in front of the entrance. "Lacey, I understand that you have inexperience, but we need you to learn the business."

"How will I understand business if I don't understand what people are saying?" I asked.

Rafe looked at me and furrowed his brows.

"I barely graduated high school, and I struggle with reading," I admitted. "I don't understand math either."

Rafe looked at me as I stood there, furrowing my brows. I watched as Rafe pulled out his cell phone and made a call. He hung up as Joe came out of the building.

"I'll teach you how to read, and Joe will teach you math. I'll also teach you to perform better as an escort, but you need to trust us," Rafe explained.

I looked at Joe, who nodded in agreement. What did I have to lose by trusting both to help me?

"Okay," I agreed. The problem with putting your trust in the wrong people, it backfires on you. I'll learn this the hard way.

Rafe and Joe took control of my situation. Rafe taught me how to read and explained words to me I didn't understand. Joe helped me with math, teaching me concepts, and he taught me to balance a checkbook.

While Rafe and Joe taught me the basics of reading and math, Rafe taught me how to perform sexual pleasures on men. He guided me while teaching me oral, touching, licking, and sucking. He brought in men, instructing me how to screw a man.

During this process, I became close to Rafe and Joe, trusting both. They were the only people I believed.

Rafe

Lacey was improving her knowledge and sexual experiences. Some men got out of control with her, and I handled them. She trusted me more, and I couldn't lose that trust. Carter grew impatient with Lacey's progress, but I assured Carter that I had control. I kept Carter from attacking Lacey several times, earning Lacey's trust even more.

Trust is vital in this business. When a girl trusts you, she is more than willing to do what you ask. Carter didn't understand this concept, but I did.

When you recruit a person, you build trust with them. When the person realizes the truth, they are so deep into the business that they can't leave.

I pulled up to a building, finding a van parked in front of it. I got out of the car and walked over, knocking on the window of the truck. The driver looked at me and nodded, then got out of the van. He followed me to the back. He opened the doors to reveal women and children, bound and gagged.

I looked at both as they cried. I smiled. The guy closed the door as I handed him an envelope and instructions.

"Deliver the cargo to this location. People are there to collect the merchandise," I told the guy.

"Will do," the guy said, getting back into his van and leaving.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text message confirming the shipment. I got into my car and left.

Joe

I arrived at Lacey's apartment, bringing math books with me. I found that Lacey understood math when you explained it. She greeted me at the door and let me into the place. We went into the kitchen and sat down at the table; then I taught her equations.

After each lesson, I quizzed Lacey. She needed to understand math concepts, especially with the obscene amount of money she earns.

When Lacey finished the quiz, I checked it, and she answered all the questions right.

"I don't understand how you did poorly in school," I mentioned.

"Because no one cares about a girl who comes from poverty," Lacey told me.

I looked at Lacey with concern.

"I didn't have the best environment growing up. My dad preferred the bottle over me, and my mom abandoned me when I was two," Lacey told me.

That bothered me.

"It doesn't matter. I learned that people couldn't care less about you and learned how to survive," Lacey told me with coldness.

I didn't press Lacey about her past. I knew that she didn't belong in this business, especially not the kind that Carter Foley conducts.

"Do you have a family, Joe?" Lacey asked me.

"I do. I have a wife, daughter, and brother," I answered, not divulging their names.

"That's nice to hear," Lacey told me as her phone beeped. She picked up her phone and opened the message. "I have a job tonight."

I watched Lacey get up from the table and get ready for a job. I shook my head in disbelief. One day, I hope Lacey leaves this business and gets out. She needs a life, and it doesn't include this job.

Lacey

I got ready for my job, remembering what Rafe taught me. I dressed, fixing my hair and makeup. After I finished, Joe escorted me to the car. He drove to the location, and a man greeted me in front of a building.

"Your company informed me you say nothing and act a particular way," the man mentioned.

"That is correct. Who will I be for you tonight?" I asked, maintaining my composure.

"My girlfriend," the man answered.

I nodded as we went into the house while Joe waited in the car. The man introduced me to his family as his girlfriend, using an unfamiliar name. I spoke when only spoken to and kept it brief. I let the man do all the talking to his family and friends. I smiled on cue and pretended I belonged in this world. I didn't belong here and knew it. I never belong in these people's world.

The evening ended, and the man led me out. I walked to the car and got inside as Joe took me home.

"How did it go?" Joe asked.

"I did as the man told me. My behavior satisfied the client," I answered.

"Lacey," Joe said.

I looked at Joe, who looked at me through the rearview mirror. "It's a job, nothing more, nothing less. Please take me home," I informed Joe.

Joe obliged and drove me home. When we arrived, I went up to my apartment. I wanted to soak in a tub. No matter what I do, it didn't matter. Even if I educate myself and learn, my life remains an escort in a business that I hated. I learned a long time ago that no one would rescue me.

I filled the tub with warm water and climbed in, laying back. I thought about how I got here. I worked several odd jobs. One day a man in an expensive suit with coiffed hair handed me a business card. He claimed to be a talent scout for a modeling agency. The minute I took the business card was the minute that my life changed.

It was at that moment that I became the best escort. Rule number one is to do whatever the client says. Rule two is never to fall in love. As long as I followed these two rules, my life would be golden. I have a feeling that someone will throw a curveball in my plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 12.4K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
13.1K 643 21
"Where am I going to sleep?" She expresses her annoyance at his deliberate actions and the little, visible smirk that was playing on his face. "Of co...
1.1M 39.8K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
265K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...