proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

2.3K 64 11
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 19
~ llama drama ~

"what's going on in here?" bree asked as the trio entered the gym. "domino domination?"

"i don't know anything about dominos, but if it means gym class is canceled, i'm all for it."

"oh, hey, caitlin. are you doing the domino domination?"

"doing? no. annihilating every competitor that comes my way? yes! you may not know this, but i come from four generations of domino-droppers."

"and that's something you're proud of?" leo and valerie spoke in unison.

"i got stuck with second place last year. if it happens again, i'll have to shave my head, move to the desert, and hope the coyotes will accept me as one of their own."

"that's something a stable person would say," leo mumbled.

"so, how do these competitions work?"

"you get points for number of dominos toppled and originality. my designs are super original, 'cause, well, there's only one me!"

"more than needed," val whispered, causing bree to elbow her in the ribs.

"do you guys want to do it with me? my teenaged just bailed. they couldn't handle the pressure."

"the pressure of dominos?" bree laughed, stopping when caitlin glared at her. "sorry."

"i just wish i didn't have to set it all up by myself."

"well, hey, we'll help you. that sounds fun."

"uh, no it does not."

"and who is 'we'?"

"okay, come on, guys, what else do you have going on today?"

"anything. i have anything else going on," leo responded, glancing over at valerie.

"i'm a busy woman—-fine, we'll do it."

"whipped," leo coughed out.

"great," caitlin smiled, walking over to her design.

"on one condition: i get to be the one who knocks over the first domino."

"you can't be the tipper! the tipper gets all the glory. i'm always the tipper!"

"well, give my best to the coyotes," leo placed his hand on her shoulder then retracted it, and started heading to the main doors.

"fine! you can be the tipper," caitlin snarled.

"it will be team leo."

"in your dreams, dooley-"

"i will break you in half."

"team caitlin it is."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"you guys are doing a great job. just one quick question—-are you trying to ruin my life?" caitlin yelled in leo's face.

"to be honest, your life was kind of a mess before we got here."

"i specifically told you the spaces must be half an inch to two-thirds apart. more than that, and the topple is gone. we'll have no topple!"

"okay, caitlin," bree stood up, "i know this is only the 83rd time you've made us start over, but we've been working for hours. how about a break?"

"winners don't take breaks, bree! ugh!"

"uh, we're in a domino competition. i'm pretty sure no one here is a winner," val said after putting her arm on bree's shoulder for support.

her foot had gotten better, but it still hurt when pressure was put on it for a long period of time.

"that's it! take a lap, valerie-"

"she can't do it so i'll do it for her!" leo volunteered, running away from the three girls.

"isn't this the best time ever?" caitlin smiled at bree.

"if i say no, can i take a lap too?"

"caitlin, i'll let you follow me and jenna around for a day if you let us have a break."

"break time!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"just tell me where it goes!" bree caved. she had been placing more dominos down, and caitlin wouldn't stop making noises.

"wow, i just want to say that i am really impressed by the way that you've all worked so hard to meticulously craft such beautiful works of art," perry sighed as she entered the area.

"she's gonna do something," val muttered, and boy was she right.

seconds later, perry started jumping up and down, yelling 'starting check.'

"well, my work here is done," she chuckled when another team's design toppled over. "happy building, domi-nobodies."

"caitlin, i am starving. can we please stop for a snack?"

"oh, sure, leo. let me tell you tonight's special. we have a lovely chilean sea bass with a delicious side of get back to work!"

"she is impossible. i can't do this anymore," bree complained. "i'm quitting."

"we can't quit now. i'm a tip-top tipper, and i need to tip."

"why don't we just form our own team?" val raised an eyebrow, and the other two looked at her as if she had figured out a way to cure cancer.

"you are a genius," bree harshly grabbed her face, leaving a quick peck on her lips before excitedly turning to leo. "you two come up with a design and i'll set it up with my super speed. and ya still get to tip."

"okay, i'll do it, but you have to tell señorita strait jacket," he pointed over to caitlin.

"deal. caitlin, we need to talk."

"okay, as long as it's not about food or a break, or me treating you like humans."

"look, this isn't working out. so leo, val, and i are forming our own team."

"what?" a bunch of comical nonsense sounds came out of her mouth, slightly concerning them. "okay," she added calmly. "i respect your decision. may the best man win."

"are you trying to break my hand?"

"no. is it working?"

                                                ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"is it ready?"

"yeah, here's the design."

"you better hurry. dinner break's almost over," val suggested, glancing out the doors to make sure no one was coming.

"got it," she handed leo the paper, and sped around their spot to complete their design.

"whoa," he waved val over.

"five thousand dominos in three seconds. domin holla!"

"domi-no-you-didn't."

"please don't say that again."

"i'm a pretty princess and people love me," caitlin gasped after spotting their work. "i'm a pretty princess and people love me."

"hey, caitlin."

"i was gone for half hour. how did you set all these up?"

"it's amazing how much you can accomplish when you're not out of your mind!"

"i'm gonna lose."

"oui, madame," leo replied with a smirk on his face.

"i'm finished."

"fini."

"my life is over."

"i only took one year of french. let's keep it simple."

"oh, i got this."

"really? thanks."

"ma vie est finie," val smiled, and accepted leo's high five. "hey, guys, why is there a llama in the hallway?"

"that's deerfield's llama," he squinted his eyes, looking past the people who had come back from the break.

"i have a feeling it has something to do with adam and chase," bree tilted her head.

"it's starting, let's get ready," leo rushed the two girls, and prepared to speak when everyone present was gathered around the giant tarp. "ladies and gentlemen, it's tippin' time."

he laid down on the floor, and just as he was about to poke the first domino, adam's voice was heard.

"incoming!"

the llama spit, hitting the wall and startling the guy holding a stick, causing it to fall and beat leo to tipping.

"no!"

everyone stared in great anticipation, cheering every couple seconds.

valerie helped leo up when the last domino fell and applause spread throughout the room.

"you'll get to tip it next time, don't worry," she lied. "should we help adam and chase?"

"no, i'm too sad to follow an acid spitting llama."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
570K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
157K 1.6K 31
y'all stop reading this please Credit to all the artists and photographers I do not own the show 'Lab Rats' nor the characters Leo, Frances Duolly...
15.4K 216 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...