mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

family time...

2K 88 40
By vkookieforever0613

3rd person pov

now after all the discussions now the members are chit chatting, cracking jokes and laughing together.

the only heard in the whole mansion was of laughing.

namjoon stopped for a second and look around at the hall and see all the members happy, the smile on their face naturally just carefree without any stress of mafia work or any. he also very happy that his dream comes true he has a son now. who is really pure, innocent and an angel who always thinks about others, always helps other, never think about himself, loves and care for other unconditionally, never hate anyone, a whole example of purity.

jungkook also stop laughing ans look around at all the members who are his family now who love him, care for him and always support unconditionally even though he met them recently.

he is really happy. they all gives family vibes to him.

he can't really Express his feelings right now. because now he has everything, he feels complete, his other half is with him right now sitting with him talking, laughing. and securing him in his arms.

also now he has eomma appa and a big family.

but his eyes stopped on namjoon who was smiling and in deep thought while looking at all the members.

jungkook became confused. and put his hand on namjoon's who snapped from his thought and looked at jungkook who was already staring at him in confusion.

" what happened son? why are you looking at me like that? do you want something?"

jungkook shook his head.

" what happened appa? why are so quiet now suddenly? are you alright?"
jungkook asked worriedly.

namjoon smiled at him.
" i am fine bun. no need to be worried." namjoon said assuring.

jungkook also smiled and relieved that namjoon is alright.

" then why are so quiet,appa?"
jungkook said so cutely and innocently.

now all stopped their laughing and talking.

all are now looking at the appa and son duo.

same as jin the word appa make namjoon's heart flutter. he feels something he never felt before, a fatherly love towards jungkook.
he really want to protect jungkook from the outside world. just want to keep him in his embrace and he is also happy that taehyung love this angel unconditionally.

" nothing bun. i was just thinking and relieved that how happy everyone are. all are carefree and smiling right now after all these years we all laughed freely ans naturally without any tension of work. today we feels like we are complete now. a complete family. also you know? i always wanted a son but due to some reasons i never able to think on his topic and never discussed it with others but now my dream comes true. now i have a son who is so pure, innocent, cute , beautiful and an angel." namjoon end his feelings with bobing his finger on jungkook nose who scrunched his nose cutely and showed his bunny smile.

all look happily at the duo they are really happy to know about namjoon's true feelings. as most of the times members keep their feelings inside that it is a weakness in mafia world but now they feel it like a strength to share their feelings , to be their true self.

jin was on the verge of crying to know about his boyfriend's true feeling and dreams as he wishes the same. he know that namjoon will be the best father.
all cooed at Jungkook's cuteness too.

" namjoon hyung is right kook, now we really feels like ourself without any fake mask. we really feel so comfortable with you. your smile really makes our day bright. we are really happy to meet you. thankyou taehyung for letting us meet this cutey and for loving also protecting him all these years." hoseok also expressed his feelings.

all are really happy that everyone is expressing their true feelings . taehyung also smiled at his hyungs and members he is happy that all his family is smiling and enjoying.

" actually hyung and noona it should be me who should thankyou all . for giving me a beautiful family, for loving me and caring for me although i was a stranger for making my all dreams come true. i am so happy that i have so may brothers sister eomma appa and my love. thankyou so much tae hyung for giving me this beautiful family."
jungkook exclaimed.

all smiled at him.

" okay okay guys , now it is so emotional for today. it enough for today's emotional drama. let's start preparing for dinner and also jungkook tomorrow is your graduation day so you have to sleep early so that you can enjoy. okay?"
jin said in his motherly tone.
first all laughed at the jin's statement but when they heard about dinner part.

all were surprised how the time flies.

" oh time really flies so fast. we didn't even realized . " bambam replied. while chuckled and others can't be more agreed.
jungkook also nodded his head and replied to jin

" okay eomma."

jin smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

" so who want to help me in making the dinner?" jin asked to all the members

" oh sorry but i won't." suga replied first. and instantly

all laughed at him and jin rolled his eyes.

" i know you grandpa , lazy man." jin said

" whatever. " suga replied .

all were laughing at them.

" okay hyung i will help." jimin said followed by lisa, jennie.

then jungkook also speak up.
" eomma may i also help?"

" aww bun so sweet but why you have to stress when your eomma , and hyung , noona are here. okay so you enjoy with others till we make dinner for you all."
jin said and all nodded their head.

" okay eomma." jungkook said

" hey kiddo wanna go with me to play in garden. " suga proposed with a smile on his looking softly at jungkook.

all were shocked and stunned because suga is not a person to open up easily, or play games plus smiling.

jungkook become excited at the name of garden and games.
he jumped on his feet and hugged yoongi

" yes hyung let's go. " jungkook said.

suga smiled brightly and ruffled his hair.
with that they went to the garden.

all were still at their places and trying to digest what happened just now.

" what just happened here?" hoseok exclaimed.

all shook their head and shrugged it off.

" yoongi oppa become softie for kookie." hoseong exclaimed and all smiled while nodding their head.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
hello armies!
so how are you all feeling today?
did you all saw the live?
did you enjoy it?

it really brightened my day.🤗
i left my physics class just to watch his live 😂😂😂😂

i want to ask that how many of you feel so cringey when someone say oppa especially to bts ?😂😅

what you all prefer hyung or oppa?🤔🤔🤔

so bye take care
smile, be joyful and cheerful
and be healthy
as year is going to end so spend these days with happy memories and start new year with a beautiful smile.
😘😘😍

purple you all army and bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
you all are the one that make my this year so meaningful
thankyou for it 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 18.8K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
560K 36K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
16.2K 767 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...
255K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...