[COMPLETED] Serendipity?

By snackhyung

An accidental text from a famous idol? But you obviously have no idea who it is..How would this unexpected in... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
THIS IS JUST ME BEING WEIRD
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not a chapter but so glad that the world has BTS
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Let's get this bread
Hello
OMG HI💜💜💜💜
100K?!?!?!!!!???
A new book...?
HELLO!!! I have an idea...
Introducing book 3: With you.

Chapter 67

7K 336 40
By snackhyung

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

He was still holding y/n's hands, who was staring at him, demanding an explanation.. he started rubbing circles on her knuckles with his thumbs, took a deep breath and finally started speaking..

"You asked me if I preferred sunrise or sunset" he said.

She didn't answer, she was looking at their hands..

"y/n?" he said, she was still zoned out, "y/n?" he raised his voice.

"Uh-yeah" she finally looked at him.

"I was saying something" he said.

"You cant expect me to listen to you when you're literally doing THAT to my hands Jimin" she blushed.

"Oh you dont like that?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, um, I love it" she looked down, still beet red.

Oh my god, y/n, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE IF YOU KEEP BEING SO CUTE?

"y/n? ARE YOU THERE?" someone shouted as they knocked on the door.

"Eric?" y/n said.

"Oh I'll open it" Jimin said as he stood up to open the door.

"Oh it's really you Park Jimin" Eric looked extremely shocked, "I really thought y/n was kidnapped."

He came over and hugged you, "what happened last night?" he asked y/n.

"Uh, Eric?" Jimin said, "I'm really sorry, but could you wait for 10 minutes? I really need to talk to y/n about something and I've been waiting since forever. Please?"

"The Park Jimin not only knows my name but is requesting me for something?" Eric looked like his eyeballs would come out of his sockets, "is everything okay?"

"Um, yeah, everything's fine" Jimin let out a shaky laugh.
"Okay then, I'll be outside, take care y/n. And you too Jimin" he said and left the room.

Jimin sat in front of y/n once again, "Jimin, is everything alright?" This time she held his hand.
He visibly shivered, "are you okay?" Y/n asked him.
"Never been better y/n" he said, which made her smile.

"This time, try not to get lost in our hands, you're holding my hands now" she blushed and he smirked. He continued , "so I was saying, you asked me if I preferred sunrise or sunset"

He waited for her to react to this, her eyes widened.

Is that too much for her?

Back to you:

No, this cannot be happening, I'm sure he opened my phone and read the chats or something. There HAS to be a reasonable explanation for this..but his voice, him calling me an angel, his stare, him being at the right place at the right time...no but, that's bullshit.. Impossible.

But deep down, you knew this was no coincidence. This WAS happening, Park Jimin WAS the person you had been texting for a few months, the person you were falling for, the person you've embarrassed yourself in front of a little too many times, the person you confessed your love to, the person you muted, the person you drunk called last night, the person who saved your butt.

You didn't say anything, there was nothing you could say, you had lost the ability to form words.
The heartbreak you were feeling right now was indescribable, knowing that you were falling for a Korean boy who was too far away was one thing, but knowing that the Korean boy was THE PARK JIMIN, a man you were already whipped for and who was way out of your league was something else entirely.

"Y/n, I'm yearning to hear you" Jimin searched your face, "please say something angel"
"I'm sorry" that's all you said.
"Sorry? For what?" He looked confused, " I should be the one to apologise"
"No you shouldn't, I mean, don't, um, I'm gonna leave" you started to get up but he held you down.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, "I'm sorry, I know I played with your feelings, I shouldn't have done that.. I'm really really sorry y/n. I'm sorry for hiding my identity, I'm sorry for not telling you anything about me. I'm really sorry for everything."
"No Jimin, you had no obligation to tell me anything, please stop saying sorry." You shook your head, "in fact, you should've blocked my contact the second you realised I'm not your 'stylist'"
"Not blocking your contact was the best decision I ever made" he kept his fingers on your cheek.
"You don't mean that Jimin" you looked away, "this isn't some fan fiction, please"
"I mean every word of it angel and I've told you this before havent I? That I love talking to you, it's the high point of my day" he caressed your cheek with his knuckles.

Your face was burning because of his gestures, "Jimin, please don't" you managed to say.
He removed his hand immediately, "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable".

There was uncomfortable silence between both of you, no one said anything.
"Please say something, anything" Jimin said.
"Can you pass me the water?" You gestures behind him.
He nodded and got you the bottle.
Once again, silence prevailed. You kept drinking the water, almost finished the entire bottle just to avoid talking.

"I like you y/n" Jimin said, clearly unable to hold himself, "I really like do"
You choked on the water you were drinking, spitting it out, thankfully you directed your face towards the left before splashing it on Jimin.
"I'm sorry, you what?" You looked straight into his eyes, with water inside your nose.
"I like you, wait let me correct that, I might actually be falling for you" he said.
You didn't say anything, just stared at this beautiful angel.
"It's just-" he began, "I don't know how to explain this y/n.. it's so weird.. but the understanding, the bond, the attraction i feel for you.. I've never felt it..I know it's unreasonable and all that but I've been so sure about my feelings for so long. You can ask anyone, any member of Bangtan, all of them know about it.. My assistant had made so many mistakes that I was about to fire him, but I ended up giving him a pay raise because I got you."
The last line he said 'I got you' sent a shiver through your spine.

He's got to be shitting me.. he's THE PARK JIMIN...

"And the fact that you didn't fall for Park Jimin, but for M.. a Korean stranger.. someone you didn't really know, yet no one knows him better than you do" Jimin said, "I swear, M is not an alter ego.. M is me, the real me" he held your hands again and came super close to your face.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming, this is too much for me to handle" you didn't look at him, "I really don't understand what's happening"

Jimin took a deep breath, "okay at least look at me"
You looked into his eyes, all you could see was fondness, love, adoration, it seemed too corny but he looked so vulnerable, so bare, with all his emotions visible so clearly in his eyes, on his face... you couldn't help but smile, smile at this beautiful boy you had been following for so long, if possible, you felt yourself falling harder.. if it was for Park Jimin or M, you had no idea.

It's the same person though, isn't it?

That's when you had the craziest idea, you don't know what got into you but you went ahead and said it, "can I take you out on a date, Jimin?"

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MY TAE BEAR🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I could go on typing 10 pages worth content for you but I'm gonna refrain from doing that or I'll end up crying. But it's a good day today.. I love you so much💜😭😭❤️💜❤️😭❤️

There's my first bias🥺🥺 the love of my life🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 34.9K 34
"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alright." He takes a deep breath in, and pe...
966 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
328K 13.5K 70
In a normal world the role of idol and fan are very much set in stone. One cannot exist without the other. Very rarely are these roles ever the opp...
8.4K 616 75
BabyEssa10 texted you... In which an anonymous text was sent to a boy all of a sudden. Maybe it's a prank or... something that could change his life...