饾悞饾悘饾悇饾悁饾悐鈩笍

Per melaninhoodrat

"饾殱饾殤饾殠 饾殰饾殥饾殨饾殠饾殫饾殱 饾殞饾殜饾殫 饾殝饾殠 饾殨饾殬饾殲饾殟 饾殱饾殬饾殬." - - most impressive ranking馃搶 #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... M茅s

饾煄饾煆'
饾煄饾煇'
饾煄饾煈'
饾煄饾煉'
饾煄饾煋'
饾煄饾煍'
饾煄饾煏'
饾煄饾煐'
饾煄饾煑'
饾煆饾煄'
饾煆饾煆'
饾煆饾煇'
饾煆饾煈'
饾煆饾煉'
饾煆饾煋'
饾煆饾煍'
饾煆饾煏'
饾煆饾煐'
饾煆饾煑'
饾煇饾煄'
饾煇饾煆'
饾煇饾煇'
饾煇饾煈'
饾煇饾煉'
饾煇饾煋'
饾煇饾煍'
饾煇饾煏'
饾煇饾煐'
饾煈饾煄'
饾煈饾煆'
饾煈饾煇'
饾煈饾煈'
饾煈饾煉'
饾煈饾煋'
饾煈饾煍'
饾煈饾煏'
饾煈饾煐'
饾悅饾悺饾悶饾悳饾悿 饾悎饾惂
饾煈饾煑'
饾煉饾煄'
饾煉饾煆'
饾煉饾煇'
饾煉饾煈'
饾煉饾煉'
饾煉饾煋'
饾煉饾煍'
饾煉饾煏'
饾煉饾煐'
饾煉饾煑'
饾煋饾煄'
饾煋饾煆'
饾煋饾煇'
饾煋饾煈'
饾煋饾煉'
饾煋饾煋'
饾煋饾煍'
饾煋饾煏'
饾煋饾煐'
饾煋饾煑'
饾煍饾煄'
饾煍饾煆'
饾煍饾煇'
饾煍饾煈'
饾煍饾煉'
饾煍饾煋'
饾煍饾煍'
饾煍饾煏'
饾煍饾煐'
饾煍饾煑'
饾悡饾悋饾悇 饾悇饾悕饾悆
饾悥饾悺饾悮饾惌'饾惉 饾悕饾悶饾惏?

饾煇饾煑'

88.4K 3.6K 4.6K
Per melaninhoodrat

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"troy." elijah held up the small table lamp.

"just put it on the table baby." i told him and held the door open with my foot since my hands were full.

i let him walk inside and then i followed after so i could set the boxes on the ground.

"this heavy ass couch." mally groaned.

"stop bein pussy, i was gone hire movers but ya'll wanted ta be all macho man." i said.

"shut up, where this go?" a.k said.

"in that corner by the window please." they sat it down and pushed it back onto the wall.

i nodded, "perfect."

"whew." mally dropped onto the couch.

"unt uh, you all sweaty get up bozo." i said swatting at his knees.

"man troy gone na, i'm tied." he huffed.

"just hurry up and getcho stanky ass offa my couch." i mumbled and walked back outside.

"that's everything?" i asked pookie.

"yes ma'am, i'm so sleepy." she said and i laughed.

"like i said ya'll wanted ta help me move in when i was gone hire movers." i said and shut the truck.

"we all helped each other move in, its just somethin we do." she shrugged.

"ya'll tired of me thankin ya'll but thank you," i said giving her a hug.

"you welcome t." we let each other go and walked back to my apartment together.

i looked around at all the boxes and sighed because this was gonna take forever.

i headed to my room and saw wiz putting my tv on the wall.

"you know whatchu doin?" i asked him and leaned on the door frame.

"if i didn't i wouldn't be doin it." he muttered and stepped back.

"don't get smart." i said and plucked his neck.

"annoyin ass lil girl." he cut the drill on and and i jumped back because it was close to my face.

"stop playin so much." i laughed.

"ain't nobody playin." he made a straight face.

"ew you bein mean, what happened?" i asked him and wrapped my arms around him.

"none." lying ass heffa.

"i don't like this attitude, imma count ta ten in my head and then i want you ta tell me what's wrong."

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

7..

8..

9..

9 in a quarter..

9 in a half..

10..

"you really stood there and counted ta ten." he shook his head.

"i did, now talk ta meeeee." i dragged and rested my chin on his chest looking up at him.

"we'll talk about it lata, ion wanna make you mad cause this yo day." he said and kissed my forehead.

"fine."
- - -

"how does this even go together." everybody except for wiz and lijah had left and i was currently sitting on the floor trying to figure out how to put my bed up.

"read the instructions." wiz said and waved the paper in my face, i looked over and he had already finished his half.

"can you just do mines please." i fell backwards trying to lay back and ended up hitting my head on the wall and it made a boom sound.

"ouchhh." i held the back of my head trying not to cry.

"you good." wiz said laughing, his stupid ass was high.

"no." i mumbled and sniffled.

"you cryin?" i heard him get up and he was hovering over me.

"i just hit my damn head, yes i'm cryin." i snapped.

"watch the attitude or i'll make you hitcho head again." he sat next to me and pulled my body into his.

"watch yo hand and lemme see." he moved my hand from the back of my head.

"you ain't bleedin." he rubbed the spot and kissed it.

"thank you." i muttered.

"troy hurt?" lijah walked into the room and sat in front of me.

"no i'm okay." i said and he grabbed my hand giving it a kiss.

"all better!" he smiled and jumped on me.

i hugged him back, "thank you lijah baby."
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

"baby come on!" i called out.

"i'm right hea, quit yellin." he kissed my cheek and handed me my purse.

"thank you baby daddy, you ready?" i asked and he nodded.

"yeah." i was taking him to meet up with troy, but he didn't know.

she was completely fine with it and said she was doing it for the sake of everybody else, mainly wiz but yeah.

i hope this goes well.
- - -

we walked in the restaurant and i saw troy sitting at a booth on her phone.

"why you ain't tell me we was meetin ha?" gerald asked me and i shrugged.

"i didn't want you to be mad and flunk out, ya'll have to talk." i said.

"i ain't mad, we talked about this." he said and i nodded.

"well now is your chance to tell her that." we got to the table and troy lifted her head.

"hey mama bear." she smiled and pulled me into a hug, "hi t babyyy."

"hey." she did a small wave to gerald who chucked up his head.

we all sat down and troy folded her hands on the table, "so."

"right, i just wanted ya'll to meet up so ya'll could make amends seeing that you're gonna be with wiz and all. i'm tired of ya'll not gettin along." i said straight up because i was sick of the bullshit.

"now i'm gone leave this table, please don't rip each other's heads off."
- - -

𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
| 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚 |

whitley got up, "now i'm gone leave this table, please don't rip each other's heads off."

me and troy watched her walk out the restaurant before looking at each other.

"before you get on with the sucky ass apology, i forgive you. i still wanna beatcho ass but i forgive you." troy said before i could even open my mouth to speak.

"i got some boxin club at the crib if you wanna getcho hits in cause i know i was the most manliest bitch." i said and we laughed.

"yeah, but when i talked ta whit she explained everything ta me and i get it but i can promise you that i'm not gonna hurt him." she said.

"i believe you and i really do apologize fa the way i acted towards you. it was childish and i'm sorry." i apologized.

"i told you i already forgave you, we can call it a truce and just push it behind us." she waved it off.

"coo wimme, ready ta order?"

"thought you'd never ask."
- - -

"thank you for comin troy." whitley hugged her.

"yeah." she said and looked at me.

"you can get a hug too oldie." she wrapped her arms around me.

"i might be old but i'll still fold you, watch yaself." i said as we released from the hug.

"yeah yeah, but i'll see ya'll later be safe." we watched her walk to her car and drive off before going to our car.

"i'm glad ya'll fixed it." whitley said looking up at me.

"it was only right." i shrugged.

"finally! now come on cause baby is hungry."
- - -

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧
| 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 |

"preciate it." i tipped the delivery man and shut the door.

"getcho ass up." i smacked the pillow on pookie's head and she flicked me off.

"we just did that, na come on." i said.

"jamal my legs hurt leave me alone." she whined.

"i'a carry you." i picked her up and walked to the kitchen, i sat her on the island and grabbed two sodas from the refrigerator.

"wait till i'm not cripple and imma beatcho ass." she said pointed her pointer finger in my face.

"that's what gotcho ass like that inna first place." i shrugged and took a slice of pizza from the box.

"fuck up." she mumbled and i laughed, ole mad ahh.

"you mad?" i asked her.

"i'm pissed, i can't fuckin feel my legs and you think it's funny." she said about to cry, bipolar as hell.

"you take yo medicine?" i asked and she started crying for real.

"i don't even take medicine, shut the fuck up talkin ta me." she tried to get off the counter and almost fell straight on her face.

"chill out bruh, i was just playin." i helped her back up and wiped her face.

"no you wasn't." she sniffed.

"how you gone tell me?"

"by talkin ta you duh." she rolled her eyes.

"ight try and get down by yo self." i nodded and started walking out the kitchen.

"jamal i'm not finna play witchu! come help me!"

"help yo damn self!"
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
| 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞 |

"call me later?" the girl smiled and i laughed in her face.

"negative, trash ass head." i pushed her out my way and slammed her front door on purpose since her mama was home but didn't know i was there.

i was mad as hell, like my coochie ain't no ps4 controller bitch.

got me fucked up.

i started up my car and sped off wasn't about to catch me bitch ah ha.

i slowed down once i was away from her house and grabbed my phone since it was ringing.

"helloooo?" i answered and put my phone on the dashboard holder thingy.

"bestooo come scoop a nigga, i'm hungry." a.k said.

"what if ion wanna come get you?" i asked.

"mmtch girl bring yo ass." he hung up and i rolled my eyes, funky ass hoe.
- - -

"i ain't seen you in forever." i frowned as a.k got in the car.

"girl you saw me when we was at troy crib, that was like 5 hours ago." he said and adjusted the seat.

"and? that's too long." i said pulling out his driveway.

"where we goin?" i asked him.

"i want some jamaican soul, they jerk chicken hit different."

"nah man that stew beef hit the spot."
- - -

"bestie when you gone get a girlfriend?" i asked a.k who almost choked on his chicken.

"we'on luh dese hoes." he shook his head.

"i'm bein for real." i laughed.

"i'm talkin ta somebody right na, it ain't none serious." he shrugged, "and before you get mad i was gone tell you today."

"mhm, what's her name?" i asked.

"kiara, she work inna same shop as troy." he told me.

"what she look like?" he wiped his hands and showed me a picture.

"i'mma turn her out." i said and he mugged me, "what? she fine as hell."

"nigga i know." he snatched his phone back and i laughed.

"i was playin, but i'm happy for you bestie. when you gone let gang meet her?"

"ion know yet, hopefully soon cause yo ass can't hold water."

"stop playin wimme cause you i can keep a secret."

"lyin ass."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

447K 23.7K 31
"饾柡饾梾饾梾 饾棐饾棃饾棊 饾梹饾棃饾棈饾棈饾柡' 饾柦饾棃 饾梻饾棇 饾棇饾柡饾棐 饾棐饾柧饾棇"
159K 11.6K 23
"饾殏饾殱饾殯饾殠饾殠饾殱 饾櫧***饾殜饾殰 饾殫饾殠饾殠饾殟 饾殨饾殬饾殶饾殠 饾殜饾殫饾殟 饾殜饾殢饾殢饾殠饾殞饾殱饾殥饾殬饾殫 饾殱饾殬饾殬."
210K 5.4K 53
饾槙饾槹饾樀饾槱饾槳饾槸饾槰 饾槱饾槹饾槶饾槬饾槾 饾樅饾槹饾樁 饾槪饾槩饾槫饾槵 饾槷饾槹饾槼饾槮 饾樀饾槱饾槩饾槸 饾樅饾槹饾樁饾槼 饾槹饾樃饾槸 饾槳饾槸饾槾饾槮饾槫饾樁饾槼饾槳饾樀饾槳饾槮饾槾 馃.
527K 23.9K 40
"饾槩饾槸饾樀饾樃饾槹饾槸饾槮 饾槾饾樀饾槹饾槺 饾槯饾樁饾槫饾槵饾槳饾槸' 饾槺饾槶饾槩饾樅饾槳饾槸' 饾樃饾槳饾樀' 饾槷饾槮 饾槹饾槸 饾槯饾槹饾槮饾槸饾槮饾槷"