Parallel Worlds

By simthedumb

Parallel worlds exists in order to keep the balance of the Universe. These parallel worlds mirror each other... More

Parallel Worlds
My Love ❤
Parallel Universe
Relationship
Other World
Model!!
YJ ELITES...
Choi Yeonjun
My Boss
Another story
The Date
Girlfriend
First Kiss
What?!
Dream
Broken Heart

Where am I?

113 6 1
By simthedumb

I know reality hurts but I still hope that him and I somehow end up happy together.

And maybe I'm just using your presence to avoid love or any type of relationship.

Just then my eyes fell of that old paper I found laid on my bed? What?!

"Why even is it here? As long as I know it was in one of the books that are kept there.....", said I made my way towards that paper.

And read it again but the difference this time is that I read it aloud instead of reading in my mind.

Those words don't make sense but are fascinating and I kept that paper in the books again.

And suddenly the lights went off and the next moment I know everything went black....

My precious sleep got interrupted by my Mom's voice.

"Y/N-ah, Get up.. you've to go to work."

And with that said she opened the curtains which caused me to groan.

"Hurry up and come downstairs.", with that said she exited the room.

"Yeah I've to go to work- work? What work?", as soon as I opened my eyes they met with a bright decorated room-

WHAT? IT'S MY ROOM RIGHT?! WHO THE HELL DECORATED IT?!

To be continued......

Do vote and comment...❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
152K 4.8K 52
Poems about Life and its Flaws https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F2F9G2N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_aWpjFbZCXHZDX
106K 5.4K 42
Kim Taehyung, a prominent transferee who developed feelings for Kim Jisoo, the university's hailed queen.