Anathema [Drarry Fanfiction]...

Por jaden_without_a_y

After a fight between Draco and Harry, Dumbledore had finally had enough of their little 'rival' and let thei... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Bonus chapter
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
More exams...
Guess who's back!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Another A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
36.4 K reads and an apology
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 42 part 3
Chapter 42 part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
on hold

Holiday chapter

1.4K 40 17
Por jaden_without_a_y

Hii!

I hope you enjoyed Christmas (if you celebrated it, that is) or any other holiday you might have celebrated!

(I actually wrote this and the previous chapter on Christmas, but didn't have any data or internet to upload them; so... Here we are!)

*Nervous laughter*

This chapter is basically just a few one shots that has no effect on the story, but I thought it might be cool to write something for the holidays!?

Thank you, again,  so much for all the support! I really really really appreciate it!❤️

Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

Ron x Blaise

"What are you wearing?" Blaise chuckled as Ron came skipping towards him in a new knitted sweater with a huge 'R' stitched on top.

"Mum made it" Ron smiled and Blaise watched in awe as two faint dimples appeared in his cheeks. "I think I look rather dashing, don't you?"

"Not at all" Blaise replied cheekily and pulled Ron in for a hug. "I think you look cute"

"Cute?" Ron whined. "Why can't I be the hot one for once?"

Blaise felt a blush creep onto his cheeks and arched a brow, "who says you can't be cute and hot?"

"You can't be two things, Blaise" Ron argued playfully and watched as Blaise knotted their fingers together.

"You can tell that to the Turtledove and Bullfrog" Blaise smirked.

"Whatever" Ron blushed and looked up to the busy courtyard infront of him. "Shall we get going? I promised mum that I would still be in time for dinner." He teased.

"Eager to get rid of me, aren't you?"

"What- oh Merlin, no! I'd actually much rather be here with you than at home" Ron stated. "Percy finally decided to show up for once." He explained when he saw Blaise's curious gaze.

"Well then" Blaise said in a fake snobbish voice and dusted the imaginary dust off his coat. "Shall we?"

Ron rolled his eyes, but stood upright and gave a slight bow before replying, in a very unconvincing impression of Theodore, "We shall!"

***

They spent the whole day wandering around Hogsmeade and talking about everything that had been happening at school and home.

Unfortunately, all the shops were already nearing closing time for the night — everyone eager to get home to their families.

"What time is it?" Ron asked and looked up at the taller boy.

"It's, uh- quarter past six..." Blaise muttered and came to a stop as they neared the front of an empty shop, both of them finding shelter from the drizzling snowflakes underneath the small roof. "I guess you should probably get going if you want to make it back in time for dinner."

"Yeah" Ron sighed. "This was fun, though. It's nice to spend a Christmas in Hogsmeade without Hermione babbling on about new school supplies for next term." Ron obviously meant it as a joke.

He loved Hermione dearly, but sometimes she managed to turn everything into an assignment.

Blaise chuckled and nodded his head shyly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ron; and thank you for accepting my invitation."

"No need to get so formal, Zabini" Ron snickered. "But, you're welcome."

They both let out a nervous chuckle and avoided each other's eye contact before Ron cleared his throat.

"Happy Christmas, Blaise" Ron smiled and hesitated before stepping on his toes to peck the Slytherin's cheek.

"That's not how you say goodbye" Blaise protested before bending down slightly to kiss the read head's lips — a warm comforting feeling spreading through them as their lips collided.

Blaise casually licked Ron's bottom lip, and the boy immediately obliged to his silent offer. Ron didn't even bother wasting time in battling for dominance; he just enjoyed the feeling of Blaise exploring his mouth with breathless passion.

"Happy Christmas indeed" Ron smiled with a flustered face as Blaise pulled away.

"You idiot"

Hermione x Pansy

"Are you sure? I really don't want to intrude-" Pansy tried to talk Hermione out of the idea, but it obviously wasn't going to work.

"- Pansy, they told me that I could bring a friend over for dinner. So, yes. I'm sure it's fine." Hermione giggled at the dark haired girl's nervousness.

"Okay, but-"

"- No but's. You're coming and that's final."

Pansy sighed and let Hermione drag her all the way from the station to a cab. "It's just like the carriages back at Hogwarts, but they don't fly" Hermione explained once she saw Pansy's confused expression.

"Yeah, no. I know that part" Pansy chuckled. "I just don't get why we couldn't floo or apparate."

"One, my parents don't have a floo at their house and, Two, we're still underage and it will be a direct violation of the rule to not use charms or spells in the presence of a muggle."

"How do you know about-" Pansy wanted to ask further, but was cut of by Hermione's exited squeals as they neared her house.

Hermione paid for the cab with some of her muggle money and led Pansy towards the front door, where she quickly unlocked it with her spare key.

"Mum!? Dad!? I'm home!" Hermione called as they entered the quiet house.

No response.

"Guess they're not here right now" Hermione stated and smiled at Pansy. "We can go settle your things down in my bedroom for the time being."

"Alright" Pansy nodded and followed Hermione up the stairs into her small, comfortable, bedroom.

"Oh, before I forget!" Hermione babbled to herself and walked over to her cupboard before pulling out a green packaged box. "I got you a Christmas present."

"Hermione, you didn't have to!" Pansy scolded. "I didn't even get anything for you-"

"Don't worry about it" Hermione waved her off. "And besides, I wanted too. I actually got you all gifts... Unfortunately I still have to wait for my owl to come back before I can deliver them."

Pansy sighed and took the wrapped box before settling down onto Hermione's bed. "Seriously, 'mione, I have to get you something at least?"

"No way! This is my gift to you. You don't owe me anything" Hermione smiled. "Now open it up!"

"Are you sure this gift is really for me?" Pansy chuckled at the girl's eagerness.

When Hermione gave her a stern look, Pansy quickly shifted her attention back to unwrapping her gift.

Inside were a pair of black studded boots, the smooth leather screamed expensive.

"Hermione, they're beautiful" Pansy gasped. "But this must've cost you a fortune, I can't accept this."

"Of course you can" Hermione sighed. "And don't worry about the price. The owner of the store owed me a favor." Hermione winked and ushered Pansy to try them on.

They fit perfectly around Pansy's small feet, and the Slytherin grinned happily. "Thank you, 'mione."

"Of course" Hermione grinned and stood up to hug her. "Happy Christmas, Parkinson." She teased.

"Likewise, Granger."

Harry x Draco

(A/N Aka the true reason we are all here)

Draco watched as Harry sipped on his morning cup of coffee; his face would relax for a split second as the dark haired boy let the sweet taste drip down his throat.

"Draco, if you're going to keep staring at me like that I'm going to pour this coffee on you" Harry muttered. "And I'm rather enjoying this cup, so don't let me waste it."

"Well someone isn't a morning person" Draco teased and looked down at his empty cup.

"Oh, I am a morning person" Harry stated matter-of-factly, "just not this morning."

"I might know a way to get you to lighten up a bit" Draco smirked and looked at the Gryffindor — who's eyes grew wider and cheeks redder with each word.

"Oh my Merlin, Draco, no!" Harry gasped. "I'm not ready for something like-"

"What are you talking about?" Draco laughed confusedly. "I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go ice skating with me or something."

"O-oh! Of course... Yeah, no... I just, uh-" Harry stuttered nervously.

"What did you think I was-" Draco cut himself off and a deep blush settled on his cheeks once he understood what Harry thought he was going to suggest. "Oh..."

"I am so sorry, I thought-" Harry babbled on; not noticing Draco settling a payment on the desk and standing up.

"- Come on, Potter" Draco chuckled. "As much as I like to see you all flustered and... Well; you" he concluded to himself with a smile. "I'd actually like to spend some quality time with my boyfriend, without our friends or homophobes around."

Harry winced at the thought of everyone back at school who didn't approve of their relationship; but he smiled at the thought of being alone with Draco.

A christmas with his boyfriend, without being locked in a cupboard or small room alone? He liked the sound of that.

"Lead the way then, Dragon" Harry teased and visibly relaxed as Draco slipped their gloved hands together.

"With pleasure, Raven" Draco returned the cheeky smirk and lead them down back to the edge of Hogsmeade, before taking a long pleasant walk back to Hogwarts.

"This way, Harry" Draco smiled and tugged the smaller boy into the direction of the, now completely frozen, lake.

"Draco, we don't have skates" Harry reasoned.

"No need for that" Draco smirked and whispered a spell, immediately making Harry rise up a few inches taller, thanks to the blades that had attached themselves to his worn out shoes. "Now you don't have an exuse!"

"I do, actually" Harry muttered with an embarrassing blush. "I don't know how to skate..."

Draco couldn't stop himself from smiling at Harry. "Well, there is a first time for everything. Don't you agree?"

Harry smiled at the blonde boy and nodded, letting him lead Harry towards the frozen surface.

"Just take it nice and stea-"

***

It took Harry a couple of falls and tries later, but eventually he was sliding along the survace with Draco — a happy, yet proud, giggle emerging every now and then.

Harry nearly slipped once Draco came darting towards him, but the blonde quickly helped him back to his feet.

"Arse" Harry muttered into Draco's shoulder.

"Happy Christmas to you too" Draco laughed and nuzzled Harry closer, lightly kissing the top of his head and inhaling his sweet scent.

"Draco, if you're going to start sniffing people I'm going to leave"

"Who's the one ruining moments now?"

"Shut up"

"Gladly." Draco smirked and leaned into Harry's lips, the coldness of the Gryffindor's skin making Draco sigh.

The kiss was short, yet sweet. It was perfect for a moment like this.

"Happy Christmas, Dragon." Harry sighed in delight as they're lips parted.

Neither boy wished to go any further, because they already felt all the comfort they needed in each other's arms.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.4K 249 20
Four months after the Hogwarts war is over, for only that year, an 8th year is added for the past 7th years who missed out much of their necessary ed...
6.7K 194 14
Somewhere between taunting behavior and stolen glances, they found love
547 46 28
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter fall in love, but someone else had their sights set on the Chosen One.
248K 7.2K 29
After defeating Voldemort, Harry blames himself for all of the lives lost in the war. He feels numb and the only person that can seem to lift his spi...