The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ

50.3K 1.6K 706
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mafia-x-logic

"I will stop missing you when you're with me."

Syfas

"That one looks like Mr Fuzzy!" She smiled and pointed up at a fluffy cloud that was shaped like a...um- wait. Who's Mr fuzzy?

"Who's Mr Fuzzy?" I say with furrowed brows, not believing the words coming out of my mouth. I'm not jealous.

"It's my wolf stuffie, The werewolf king gave it to me." She turned her head to look at me, her hair spread out on the grass still littered with butterflies, so beautiful. Wait werewolf who?!

I shot up off the grass and turned to look at my little rose, she looked confused. Well, little mate so am I.

"How do you know the Werewolf King?" She sat up next to me, cradling Mr Fluffles. Why are they all Misters?!

"I was with my father one day and I met him" she shrugged thinking it wasn't a big deal. "He's very nice, oh and that reminds me! The vampire king said he has a surprise for me, can we visit him!?"

....

Excuse me, what!? Not only does she know the Werewolf King, but she also knows the Vampire king who never leaves his kingdom might I say!

"That's not fair! If she knows both kings why didn't she want to know The Dragon king?" Devil complained.

"You know both of them?" She nodded. "Do you know the Fairy king?" I ask and I saw her eyes flicker with...hatred? No that can't be it.

"I don't want to talk about him" she growled, even when angry, she has the most cutest scowl planted on her face. I nodded not wanting to press on her for answers, I'll find out eventually.

"What about...the Dragon king?" I ask with raised eyebrows, genuinely intrigued about what she might say about me.

She shook her head no, "I don't know him, I'm sure he's very nice. Father doesn't talk about him often." She looked deep in thought before she looked up and smiled at me. God, that smile.

"Do you know him?" She inquired.

"Sort of."

"Do you live in the huge castle?!"

"Yes, he lets some families live there"

"That's nice of him" she smiled. I wanted to become a fucking saint right there and then, just for her to be proud of me.

"Whipped bitch"

Shut the fuck up you horny bastard.

"So, can we go to the Vampire king?" She asked again, I really didn't. First of all, I don't really like any of the other Kings, they're all so fucking annoying but I guess some were more tolerable than others, second of all if I went to go visit him she'll know I'm The Dragon king. Someone was bound to let it slip.

"How about I take you somewhere else hm?" I stand up offering her my hand which she gladly took. I almost shivered at the contact.

"Ok, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," I say, inches away from her face and watched as her freckled cheeks turned red. She looked in thought for a second before she nodded at me. "Great. Stay here." I walk away from her, seconds before shifting into my dragon "And bring the fucking cookies."

I shift into my dragon and turn back to my innocent mate who was watching me with awe. Cutie. I tread heavily towards my mate whose neck raised with every stomp. I lowered my neck and held her softly between my razor-sharp teeth and threw her up into the air. What started with an excited scream ended with a gleeful giggle. God, could she get any more perfect?

She landed softly on my back, bouncing a little just like she did on my - let's forget about that for now.

"Do you want another cookie?" She asked and I nodded, she threw it into the air and I caught it in my huge dragon mouth, swallowing it whole. She giggled and clapped in delight. Glad I can keep my little angel entertained. "Silly dragon" she muttered to herself.

I project myself forward a little, warning her to hold on tight and she did, her tiny fingers held me as hard as they could. I open my wings and she let out a little gasp, her frail arms reaching out to touch them with curiosity.

I flapped my wings and soon enough we were high up in the sky, my mate taking in every single detail. "I've never been outside the Forest before" she stated.

Well my little rose, I'll make sure to show you the world.

We flew near my castle, the peaks hidden in the clouds. My little mate gasped in zest, mumbling a small 'wow'. I flew over it, intending to take her to a greenhouse my mother likes to garden in.

We landed and she slid off my back and down my tail which I flicked so she could jump before landing, letting out an excited 'whee' all the way down.

She was too adorable it made my heart melt.

I shifted and she ran closer to me and took my hand in hers, her tiny fingers wrapped around my thumb, completely unaware of how sexual this felt to me.

Good grief. Get a grip, Syfas.

She skipped beside me, barefoot, something I learnt all fairies are accustomed to. It was cute to watch her wiggle her tiny toes. Sub-consciously, whilst she gazed at her surroundings, she began to hum a melody.

Never before had I felt more content than I did now. And it was all because of her.

"Welcome, my little rose, to the Greenhouse." I opened the double doors which were decorated with green vines and we were met with hot damp air. Pots of posies teeming the shelves, illuminating the greenhouse with their vivid petals, some withering away with the lack of care. A cute gasp brought me out of a trance, of course she would love this, dead flowers and all.

"Ooh, it's so warm in here, ooh! Look at those flowers!" She let go of my thumb and ran through the aisles of flowers, making sure she touched each one.

She reached the most lively flowers in this greenhouse and admired them, her fingers caressing the petals with delicacy. I don't think there's anything she hasn't admired with those emerald eyes.

"Did you plant these?"

"Do I fucking look like a gardener, angel?" I say gently.

She giggled and shook her head, "maybe not."

"My mother does, little rose." I kissed her head and she nodded. It was nice to see her enjoying herself.

'I can't believe she's never been outside that Forest'

"Me neither, Devil"

'I guess we have to have a talk to her father about that.'

"Mhm," I respond, watching her giddily sniff all the flowers. My head cocked to the side as I watched her with admiration.

Now, where are those fucking cookies?

~

We left the greenhouse and I was flying with her firmly on my back again as I took her to see the overview of my whole kingdom. She made cute little comments about everything she saw and how I was so lucky to live here.

Little rose you have no idea how lucky I am.

We rode through the summers afternoon enjoying ourselves as we talked about everything and nothing. I asked her little things like what her friends' names were etc.  She mentioned a Lucian, my face etched with disgust. Those stupid kings and their followers should keep themselves away from my mate.

Far far away

I landed beside the forest which was before an open road and watched as my mate slid down my tail again like it was a slide.

The summer leaves flew gently with the help of the breeze and the flowing of the river rippled in my ears.

"What's next Syfas?" From the sweetness of sugar to everything that brings emotional sweetness to the heart and soul, her voice elevated beyond that. Delicately enumerating to the tranquil setting of the summers evening.

"We, are going to get that cute little stomach fed" I tease with my hands connecting to her hips. Her breath hitched and I let out a sigh when the sparks shocked my fingers through the layer of fabric.

She chuckled nervously at the contact and bit softly on her bottom lip. Something she does when she's shy I've come to notice. Unfortunately, she doesn't know how much it affects me. Stupid hormones.

A small gasp brought my gaze away from her lips and locked onto her eyes. She glanced down and held up her foot a little of the ground, "I don't have any shoes."

I chuckle, "not to worry love, I doubt they'll say anything." I fucking dare one of those employees to look at her feet.

"Someone's got a foot fetish" devil sang

'Shut up you dickhead'

......................................................................

End of chapter, please vote

Questions

1.what was your New Years resolutions?

2. Who is your hero?

3.what time is it currently in your country?

Love y'all

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

1.3M 68.3K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
Darkness and Beauty (The Fated Series, #1) ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ _Hiraeth_Author_

ุงู„ุฎูŠุงู„ (ูุงู†ุชุงุฒูŠุง)

1.4K 5 55
Fauna Clarice Rheasydia is one of two of the most feared assassins in all of Ker. The Ebony Nightingale. Trained since four, her identity has been ke...
A Castle Of Crystal ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Bailee Cooper

ุงู„ุฎูŠุงู„ (ูุงู†ุชุงุฒูŠุง)

69 20 30
Nothing in my life had ever made sense. They told me it was normal, I'd grow into who I was supposed to be, that things would get better; here I am n...
Eternal Fire ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Avery

ุงู„ุฎูŠุงู„ (ูุงู†ุชุงุฒูŠุง)

1.5K 136 45
'She could become their savour - or their destruction.' Rumours surrounding the untamed might of a young fire dragon are spreading across the cont...