More Than Magic

By tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... More

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 18: BloodShed?
Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 26: Not your date
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 33: To Kiss You
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 36: Queen Athena?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 25: Hypocritical

71 7 2
By tilldoomsday

        I watch closely as Chloe descends into the large crowd of people. I just can’t seem to take my eyes off of her, I can’t believe she's actually here! For so long I have worked to ensure her safety so she could return home and we can be a family again. I may not have completely done that but I’ve never been closer; something Lilly would agree with.

        “You know you have to socialize as well,” I look towards Wilfred and glare. Please, I have done all the socializing the past few years because Lilly has done nothing! I swear that girl loves her people but my Disney I’ve seen some trolls with better social skills. Wilfred gives me a knowing but shameful look “Athena you can’t stop when you're ahead!”

        I love him… but I want to kill him.

        Rolling my eyes I turned to walk away but of course Wilfred being Wilfred he just had to protest so being the classy Queen I am I covered my ears and sped up my pace, ducking behind people to lose him.

        “Queen Athena!”

        “La la, I can’t hear you!” I yell as I run far in front of him and duck into the castles rec room around the corner.

        Safe.

        Just as I shut the door behind me a soft remedy plays from the grand piano at the back of the room. Scrunching up my eyebrows I wandered over to the piano only to see a man sitting on the stool with his back turned towards me as his fingers dance across the keys. I close my eyes and sway to sweet sound, I don’t think I have ever heard someone play so good. Usually a person with that kind of experience is on the older side but this kind of passion is something entirely different, it's so raw, and dense.

        Suddenly the second door to the room is pulled open and someone comes stomping in. For some reason I really didn’t want to be caught so like lightning I jumped behind a ceiling high pillar.

        “What do you think you're doing?” Great, it’s Knox.

        I take a peek from behind the pillar to see the pianist standing in the center of the room. Him and Knox were face to face and by Knox’s expression I was surprised mystery guy could stay there, anyone else would have run away from a look like that. What can I say? Our General is one intimidating guy, which is a shock for someone with such little power.

        “I didn’t realize rooms were forbidden from guests.”

        Immediately my ears perked up at the sound of Will’s voice, he’s here? I smile at the thought and wish for nothing more but to remember our time spent together earlier today. I had never felt something so prominent for a guy. Being a Queen that never dies I always just figured that love isn’t really something that can last forever so why bother trying. But Will? He seems to make me re-think everything by just a glance.

 “The party is in the main hall and ballroom, I suggest you go there now unless you're looking to see me angry.”

I swear Knox if you kill my crush I will kill you!... Okay well probably not because lets be honest, I really ship him and my sister.  

“If the Queen’s are so trusting of their people why do they lock their own doors from us? What are they trying to hide? I mean they aren’t necessarily up front about things. We don’t even know why our Princess left but yet we celebrate her return?” Will conspires, moving intimidatingly closer to Knox with each breath.

“Watch your words peasant or the next harsh conspiracies that are said about your Queens will be your last!” Knox warns, looking as scary as ever but Will stands there unaffected as if he knows more than Knox.

“Isn’t that kind of hypocritical coming from you?”

Just like that the energy in the room seems to shift and the two guys stare each other down. What does that mean?

“What makes you think you know me?”

“I live in the East End, who there doesn’t know you.”

Okay what the heck is going on here? What does Knox have to do with the East End?

“Leave.”

Will smiles and Knox’s strict demand and puts his hands up level with his shoulders as a surrender. Knox looks about to lose it but thank Disney Will is slowly walking towards the door, slowly opening it, Will silently leaves the silent room.

As soon as the door closes behind him I lean on the pillar in boredom, how long will I stand here waiting for Knox to leave?

“Queen Athena the party is waiting for you.”

All breath is taken from my lungs as I hear Knox’s words. How does this guy know? But before I can ask any questions or just say anything in general he is walking out as if nothing was said or done.

“What did all that mean?” I whisper to myself.

Walking out of the tense room I enter right into the ballroom when the music is loud but all voices are quiet. In the center of the ballroom Peter holds Chloe tightly in his arms like if he were to let her go she would be gone all over again. The move in sync across the floor surrounded by people circled around them staring in awe. It's clear to assume that out of all worlds, they are the golden couple, they have always brought immense happiness to each other and now it looks no different.

My eyes travel to my other sister with the same look as those standing around her, watching intently. Knox stands close beside her, a little too close for a General. Looking at them together isn’t the same as watching Chloe and Peter. After hearing what I heard only a few moments ago I can’t help but question Knox’s loyalty, but why would a man from Narnia have anything against Doomsland royalty? Then again why would someone from the East End know a man from Narnia?

He spares me a look and his eyes seem to darken at the sight of me, making a shiver run down the track of my spine. Lilly of course doesn’t notice, her focus is entirely on our newly returned sister and her fiancé but what would she even do if she saw the look her guard dog was giving me now? Would she even care? I considered getting over our issues for Chloe’s sake but I just couldn’t put things aside, our differences can’t constantly put our people in fates hands. She needs to learn to apologize and move on, she can’t rule a kingdom when she has an ego the same size as it! That’s why I requested a green dress, a hidden statement no one would notice but her. A statement that shows her I’m not going to just forgive her that she needs to get off her high horse and join the world around her.

Knox’s eyes shift behind me and in a second his attention has returned to the dancing couple gliding across the dance floor. Curiously I turn around to see what had distracted our at most focused General and my eyes land on familiar blue ones. Will leans against the d'oeuvres table, his arms crossed, and his eyes stuck on me.

I want to smile, I want to go over there and talk to him, to learn more about our day but I restrain myself, something that takes all the power in me to do. I’m not the girl he knows, and I’ll never truly be. He can’t ever really care for me, he’s never actually met me. He see’s me as a beauty, something I don’t believe I am, no matter how much my sisters tell me I’m not. What would be his disappointment when he finds out the girl he is so intrigued with, isn’t that girl at all?

Wanting to hide the obvious frown on my face I stare down at the floor and move away. What was I thinking? I can’t go back to see him! All those things he said he can’t mean, and what if he never even cared in the first place? I just can’t fall for this guy, I don’t care how amazing his eyes can be! To fall means to get hurt and as a Queen I can’t risk that.

“Who’s the cutie staring at you?” Wilfred asks, appearing beside me. I jump at the surprise and my hand flies to my heart. What is wrong with this fairy? I look into my royal advisors eyes and back at Will’s.

Making a final decision I hold my chin high and walk away but not before saying “No one important.”

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the room where Athena found Will playing the freaking piano, yes people he is musically gifted! But what about what he said about Knox? I'm starting to think we don't know everything about the boy from Wonderland. Ha Ha I'm just kidding I already know everything! But you don't...

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
46.9K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
2 0 2
"Starlight, start bright. First star I see tonight..." One wish upon the second star to the right presents Mabel with the opportunity to be thrust in...
7.7K 452 36
Michelle was a true believer of Peter Pan. Her friends would say it's just a fairytale but she started having dreams of Neverland and meeting him. Sh...