A different Fairy Tail

By SunnyDragneel

What if Zeref never got the curse. If he never turned evil and instead was raised with his brother by Igneel... More

🔥1🔥
🔥2🔥
🔥3🔥
🔥4🔥
🔥6🔥
🔥7🔥
🔥8🔥

🔥5🔥

131 7 5
By SunnyDragneel

The next day they went to the moon temple to examine it a little bit. They found themselves at an underground grave. After the enemy left they went in to see what they're hiding inside here. Gray couldn't believe what he is seeing. "What is Deliora doing here?" After he revealed the shocking truth about his past they waited to find out what they are planning to do with Deliora. As it turns night a purple substance is raining down on Deliora cracking open the ice. They run up to see what on earth caused this purple rain and who was so dumb as to free a demon. At the top of the mountain were people performing a ritual. Turns out that the leader is an old friend of Gray. He demands his two servants to destroy the village the people are living in. He then freezes Natsu with Lucy together and they fall down the temple into the forest. Zeref wanted to burn that guy but Gray stopped him saying that they need to get to the village and protect it. Much to Zeref's dismay Gray was right. He flew with Mavis Lucky and Happy back to the village. Gray was now facing Lyon as he demanded answers.

"Isn't it obvious I'm trying to awake Deliora to take it down. It was your fault that It is death now. If I can't surpass her then the least I could do is to defeat the Monster she couldn't.'

Gray didn't plan on fighting him he just wanted to get enough answers and time. "Our time to fight will soon come." With that Gray went to the village.

Natsu and Lucy rolled all the way down. Going up would be pointless now so they decided to head back to the village. While doing so they talked about various things. They arrive at the village. "We were slow because of that Ice but I thought the battle already began." Lucy agreed

"Natsu how about you heat yourself up a little it looks cold in there." Zeref didn't bother letting Natsu answer he just broke the ice with his Fire. "Like this." They both started smirking.

"Hate to ruin your moment but where is the enemy? They should have been way ahead of us." Mavis agreed with that. She started thinking. Maybe they didn't really plan on attacking this village and they just planned to get us off the temple. That would be a good plan but Mavis doubts that they would come up with such a plan. So what else are they planning. "Look up there is a giant rat?"

Up in the sky were two of Lyons people on top of a flying rat. The rat held an bucket in her hand. Then some green liquid fell down. Just a drop. Lucy and Mavis looked up to see it falling in their direction. "what is that?" Before it could touch either of them Natsu and Zeref jumped in saving them. The drop landed on the ground melting the part it landed on. It was acid. They're trying to wipe out the city and it's people. The rat then threw the whole liquid with the bucket down. Natsu and Zeref look at eachother having the same thought. They can't save the village now but they can save the people. "Fire Dragon brilliant Flame usion". They shot a usion of black and red flames right at the acid parting it. It spreader around them and no villager was hurt but the village was no longer there. "Let's get the people out if here Lucy."

Mavis and Lucy lead the people inside the forest to keep them out of harm's way. Apparently they had an emergency village around the corner. Mavis and Lucy then head back after they made sure that everyone was save.

As they returned they saw two man approaching Natsu and Zeref. One with purple hair and bushy eyebrows the other shirtless with a dog like face. Lucy wanted to run to them helping them. "Wait Lucy. Where is the girl with pink hair and the rat?" Lucy was confused. A girl with pink hair? Mavis saw her confusion. "On the rat where 3 people. Two of them are standing Infront of Natsu and Zeref. The third person was a girl with pink hair." They looked around until the rat appeared behind them grabbing both of them. "I'm going to deal with the both of you." The pink haired person was on top of the rat laughing. Natsu and Zeref both saw how the rat grabbed Lucy and Mavis flying off. They look at their cats. "Happy" "Lucky" both cats nod. "Aye Sir" "Got it" The cats flew after Lucy and Mavis.

"Going to save your lovers. How cute." Hearing that from the purple haired guy made Natsu angry. "She isn't my lover. Don't say things you don't know." Natsu  run up to him with his Fire Dragon Iron fist ready to best him but was stopped by an invisible wall. "What the heck is this?" The guy just smirked at him. Natsu struggled with the magic of this guy. Zeref was watching him from affair studying the moves of his opponents as the dog looking guy approached him. " Even if you look nice I need to defeat you. My claws have deadly poison in them." Zeref could easily defeat him but he thought it would be best to sit this fight out and just let Natsu do everything. "No thank you. My little brother over there will handle it." Looking back to Natsu he sees that he already defeated his opponent. The dog guy readies himself to fight Natsu. "You got something there." He was done with a single sentence.

"Zeref-nii" Zeref held his arms out. Natsu immediately run up to his hug enjoying Zeref hugging and petting him. This was some kind of tradition every time Natsu beat a strong guy without the help of Zeref. They were interrupted by Gray suddenly coming from the forest to them. "Am I interrupting something?" Natsu looked to Gray with a little blush on his cheeks. "Yes now go the villagers are over there and Lucy and Mavis flew over there. They might be fighting someone go see what is happening." While talking Natsu showed Gray the directions where he needed to go. Gray decided to go after Lucy and Mavis. "Thanks I guess. See you."

Lucy and Mavis were saved by Happy and Lucky who where able to tickle that giant rat and then grabbing them before they could fall to the ground. But a certain pink haired girl wasn't to found of her rat being taken down so easily. "I'm going to kill you." She created puppets out of wood attacking them. Mavis wasn't to sure what magic she used so she needed to gather more information. She looked at Lucy who nod. "Open Gate of the Golden Bull : Taurus." Taurus destroyed all the wood giants. But she didn't waver instead she laughed and pointed to Taurus. "You're mine now." Taurus eyes then turned pink. "Attack them." He tried to hesitate but was forced to attack them. He grabbed Lucy holding her down. "Taurus please close the gate. Remember our contract." The gate was then closed and Lucy relaxed. Mavis in the other hand already had a plan to defeat her. "Don't be relaxed yet. I haven't even started." She build a giant out of rock throwing them into the sea while laughing. But all this was according to Mavis plan. She then created a giant projection of a monster scaring her. Happy and Lucky caught them flying back and Lucy gave her the final blow knocking her out while she was busy looking at the giant projection. "We did it."

"Seems like I missed yet another fight." Mavis and Lucy turn around to see Gray standing there. "Gray what are you doing here what about Natsu and Zeref."

"Let's say I didn't want to ruin their brother moment after they defeated their enemy."

The night was over and the next day arrived. Lucy Mavis Gray Happy and Lucky were in the emergency village with all the people. Natsu and Zeref were nowhere to be seen. "We need to discuss how we deal with Lyon and his man. But we need Natsu and Zeref to do so. I thought they were finished with their little brother thing. Maybe it's more than I thought. They must have bitten the forbidden fruit. Love between brothers. How exciting"

Mavis and Lucy smacked his head. "Just kidding. Their definitely pure. Don't take it to personally. I understand Mavis because she is Zeref's girlfriend but Lucy? That hurt. You having feelings for Natsu" Gray had to admit that he had a little crush on Lucy and now noticing that she has feelings for Natsu really hurt. Seems like he has to either wait for another person or forever be alone or steal Lucy from Natsu. Well his decision was clear.

"For now let's go back to the temple we need to stop Lyon. Deliora is nothing we can take on." They walked out of the village to the temple. "Yo guys. This temple turned into a leaning temple. I thought it was straight yesterday."

"Well it was until we destroyed half of the pillars." Natsu and Zeref are leaned into a tree next to them. How did they get there without them noticing?

"So wait you didn't disappear to haben some alone time to do the deed. You actually came up with an plan?" Natsu and Zeref look at Gray confused. 'Do the deed'  was he serious. Zeref than walked up to Mavis hugging her. "You know Gray there is a difference between brother love and love. But you need either of them to understand that. It will take long before you can get that." Natsu started giggling and Gray looked to Zeref clearly confused." Well you don't need to understand now maybe when the right person comes you will know what true love is. Not a crush."

Gray felt exposed. How did Zeref know about his crush and does that mean that Natsu also knows. He glanced over to Natsu who was staring at Lucy with a big smile on his face. Natsu wouldn't like the path he has chosen. How to handle the situation with him having a crush on Lucy. He just hopes that Natsu will understand some day.

Mavis looked at Gray. She knew what Zeref meant. She knew about his crush on Lucy but Mavis was in Team Nalu. Graylu just didn't sound right. And they wouldn't even look good together. "Don't think about it. I'll personally help that Graylu won't happen. Nalu for the win." Zeref whispered into her ear. Mavis starts blushing. Zeref could always read her mind. Mavis looked up to him pouting. Zeref giggled.

"Zeref-nii. Mavis-nee. Get a room." They saw Natsu pouting. They knew that he was jealous. But soon he will be all over Lucy. They could just feel it.

"Ok then let's discuss how we plan on taking out Lyon before it turns dark." They all agreed but then they realized. "Where is Gray?"

Gray was already inside the temple facing Lyon. He couldn't let him free Deliora nor kill their master for good. "You need to stop this Lyon. Ur is still alive she is the pile of Ice protecting us from Deliora. All her efforts would go to waste if you try to break the Ice freeing Deliora." Lyon stared at Gray annoyed." The reason she is that pile of Ice is because of you. If you just had listened to her that day then none of this would have happened. It's your fault that Ur is death."

He tried to answer but then noticed something odd. What happend to the temple? "One of my people was able to restore what your little friends had done. Besides this friends of your the black haired and the pink haired are they in some kind of relationship?"

"They're brothers." Lyon smirked "Just like you and me just that it seems that they're blood related." Gray couldn't understand why he brought up such a metaphore. Something just felt odd. Then it hit him. "You're planning to keep me here so that they can finish the ceremony upstairs." Lyon smirked once more.

"Yo Gray you Idiot why did you leave all of a sudden." Gray turned around seeing everyone running up to him. "Guys this is a trap." But before any of them could stop a light engulfed them. Once they could see again they were caught in a prison. "Now if you excuse me I need to ready myself to kill Deliora."

Gray ran up to Lyon punching him. They fought until Lyon was defeated but when that happend a deadly roar was heard from downstairs. Gray freed all of them and they quickly run down to see Deliora's head freed from the ice and him breaking the rest of it. Gray felt his fear from the time where his master sacrificed herself to save both of them. What nobody expected were Natsu and Zeref charging at the demon. They destroyed it without using magic.

"You idiots what if that thing could have killed you why did you charge at it without discussing it first." Both Natsu and Zeref looked confused. "We don't know why we did it." Gray looked at them shocked. "I expect something like that from Natsu but not from you Zeref." Natsu and Zeref looked at eachother.

"So it was really protecting us from that thing. It was only a vessel in ice left of it."

With Deliora and the ceremony gone the villagers remembered that they were supposed to be demons. The ceremony must have confused their memories. They offered them a lot of money and a celestial key for Lucy.

Lyon was brought back to his senses and swore to himself to find a guild and friend's like that of Gray's.

With the danger gone there was only one thing left. Returning back to the guilt and getting punished.

I'm late I'm sorry I thought I had another week but turns out I don't.

So how do you like it? I'm always eager to read new comments.

Also if there are some of you who play Genshin Impact and would like to co-op then you can dm me. I started playing it recently and I am obsessed with it. Currently AR 25, Europe Server. (つ≧▽≦)つ

Next chapter April 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 276 3
The battle with Tartaros raged on until a voice spoke in everyone's minds, a voice that made Makarov's blood run cold. "Welcome to Tartaros, Fairy-Ta...
1K 47 21
Men believe that the best of people come from the worst of disasters. This is one of those cases. Xavier Shiryu was one of the inhabitants of a peac...
581 27 7
Natsu Dragneel's first memories aren't of a time 400 years in the future. Instead, he starts his second chance at life beside his brother Zeref. Lear...
170K 4.2K 23
The war is finished but natsu is nowhere to be found. Two weeks later they found him and zeref but they had turn... into kids?!? And the best part is...