The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)

461 26 9
By mattdrei07

***happy holidays sweeties

****A/N****

These new chapters are on my drafts before I got the burn on my wrist. Until now, I can't write new stories but this new update is my treat for y'all guys for christmas.

****happy reading, don't forget to comment and VOTE.

************

Eager to go back to work (R)

Bai LouYin wants to go back to the Jiang Group so he can work again. Though Jiang Yuan is currently managing his work he still wants to go back working.

"Can you please calm down guys? I will not be back to my normal self if I keep myself from sleeping and eating here at home. I have to work to so I can feel that I'm totally back to my old self."

"But son.." Papa Bai doesn't want him to be back to working again. "How about just a week more before you work again? He suggests.

"Yes Pa you're right." Gu Hai walks near Papa Bai and put his arm over Papa Bai's shoulder. "Yinzi... why don't you stay here..." He also moves his brows as he utters the words looking at Yinzi. "...and we can bond more as you get yourself ready for work for the coming week?" Gu Hai suggests.

Bai LouYin's face turn sour hearing Gu Hai's suggestion and the way Gu Hai moves his brows looking at him. "Bond more your face pervert! I know what you're thinking." He walks out of that conversation after uttering his words.

"Gu Haiii!!" Papa Bai looks at Gu Hai ready to scold him.

Gu Hai hesitates to answer. "Yes Pa??"

"Do you want to die now?"

Papa Bai is about to lock Gu Hai's head in his arms but Gu Hai felt the danger and free himself away from Papa Bai and runs to where Bai LouYin is going.

They are currently at the Jiang mansion since Papa Bai insisted that Bai LouYin should stay with them. Bai LouYin is heading to his room but when he saw Gu Hai following him he went straight to the garden.

"Baobei...."

"WHAAAT??"

"Where are you going?"

"To the garden can't you see?"

"I know! But I thought you want to go to our room."

"Yeah! Supposedly... but I saw you following so I just changed my mind."

Gu Hai walks past and hang his hands unto Yinzi. "WHYYY?"

Bai LouYin is pulling Gu Hai's hand off of him. "You're asking why? Can't you remember what you have done last night?"

*****Last night

Bai LouYin and Gu Hai is cuddling at the bed with Gu Hai spooning Bai LouYin, when suddenly Yinzi felt the snake starts to harden up on his behind.

Gu Hai cannot help but felt the urge of having a hard-on because his little snake feels alive when it felt the cave hole just right in front of it.

"Gu Hai..."

"Yes baobei??"

"I think your little snake down there is getting excited again?"

"Please don't abandon my little snake. Can you let him in of your cave for a shelter?"

"Can you please stop acting so childish Gu Hai?"

"Please..." Then Gu Hai rubs his hard-on between Yinzi's butt cheeks. "I will be gentle again. I promise." (Gu Hai is referring to their first s*x after Yinzi's kidnapping incident. **a/n** no written story about it yet. Sorry sweeties...edit...just finished writing it. A special chapter.)

Gu Hai starts to kiss Yinzi's nape then he slightly opens Yinzi's shirt to kiss on his shoulder. He gave Yinzi's shoulder a bite.

"Uhmmm!!" Yinzi moans when he felt his shoulder is bitten. "uhm!" Yinzi felt Gu Hai's wet tongue licking his ear then kisses his nape again. "GuHamm!" He keeps on moaning with the stimulation he is receiving from Gu Hai. His body starts to feel hot and relaxed the way Gu Hai stimulates his body. Gu Hai keeps on rubbing his manhood on his back while his hands are caressing his chest and tummy and receiving sensual kisses and licking with some biting.

He just gave in after just a few movements from Gu Hai and Gu Hai feels happy receiving such a reaction from Yinzi. Gu Hai pulls Yinzi's face so he can kiss his lips. He starts to give him gentle kisses again. They both get emerge to this sweet moment. Gu Hai position Bai LouYin on his back on the bed and he positions himself above Yinzi. His right leg is between Yinzi's legs while they are sharing a passionate kiss. Gu Hai kisses him sweetly.

"Uhmm!!" They let out moans once their lips parted as they are also breathing in some air.

Gu Hai starts to undress them both too. "I will never get tired of saying you're so sweetly hot my baobei." As he run down his finger from Bai LouYin's lips down to his chin and neck then between the chest and to his navel. Gu Hai opens his mouth and slowly move his tongue touching his upper lips while his finger travers Yinzi's upper body and went to stop above Yinzi's bulge.

Yinzi felt the tingling sensation with Gu Hai's finger unto his body then just above his bulge. Gu Hai went down and kiss the fine trail of hair going in of his underwear. He took Gu Hai's face and kiss his lips. He wants to feel the kiss again as it helps him forget what happened before.

Gu Hai knew it and happily kisses Yinzi again. He even bites Yinzi's lower lips and gently pulls them then let go and smile. Their lips clash again and their tongue starts to taste each other. "Uhmmm"" moans coming from them.

Gu Hai went to licking and sucking Yinzi's nipples again. He even licks and kisses Yinzi's side of the chest as he starts to pull down Yinzi's underwear revealing the most valued possession of Yinzi. Gu Hai's finger starts to touch and stroke little Yinzi then his finger moves down to Yinzi's pink hole. He kisses around that hole and licks them hungrily then went to suck little Yinzi.

"Argh! Uhmm!!" Yinzi moans with that rimming and sucking with legs spread apart.

"ARGH! Gu Hai!!" He moans when he felt Gu Hai's finger starts to enters him. "AWW!! GU HAIII!!" He moans louder when he felt Gu Hai starts to enter him with his sturdy monster little Gu Hai.

"Does it hurt??" Gu Hai asks concerned with Yinzi.

Bai LouYin shakes his head. "No babe!! It feels great. ARghh!!" He moans when Gu Hai slowly thrusts inside him hearing his answer.

"Don't worry because I will always be gentle. I want you to feel the most love person in this world." Gu Hai answers then went down to kiss Bai LouYin again.

"Argh!! Argh!! Uhm!!" He moans in sync with Gu Hai's thrusting.

"F*ck!! Argh!!" Gu Hai curses and moans at the same time while he can feel the sensation brought out by Yinzi's hole into his glorious manhood.

Then Gu Hai change their position by pulling Yinzi's body up and hugs Yinzi's body. Then he lies his body on the bed on his back. Now, Yinzi is the one on top sitting on the monster below him. Gu Hai guided Yinzi to f*ck him.

"Argh! Argh! Argh!" Yinzi moans as he moves up and down of Gu Hai's manhood. "Argh!"

"Baobeii!! Argh!!" Gu Hai felt elated with the voluntary movement coming from Yinzi riding his c*ck. "Sh*t baobei!!! ARghh!!" With this he stopped Yinzi's movement and he thrusts fast inside of Yinzi.

"ARGHH!! ARGHH!! UHMM!!" Yinzi moans louder with Gu Hai's thrusting. His world turning wild.

After that ride, Gu Hai move Yinzi's body on the headboard. Yinzi's back on the headboard again with Yinzi's legs spread apart. Gu Hai positions himself again between those legs and points his d*ck in front of the hole and as he saw Yinzi inhales he put it inside earning a moaning again from Yinzi.

"Arghhh!!"

He thrusts and thrust repeatedly. Once he goes slow, "arghhhh!" Yinzi's moaning is longer but once he goes faster, "Argh! Argh! Argh!" Yinzi's moaning is shorter but repeated just like his pace.

Gu Hai hits Yinzi's pleasure spot again.. "ARGHHH!! Baaabe!! I will cumm!! Argh!!""

When Gu Hai saw Yinzi's face. He thrusts faster again.

"ARGHHHH!! BAAABE!! ARGHH!!" Yinzi felt the euphoric state and his body went to nirvana. "I'm cumming ARGHHH!!! Without touching his c*ck, he spurts his seed on his body.

After another thrusting, Gu Hai reached his climax too. "ARGHHHH!! I'M CUMMING TOOOO!! ARGHHH!! BAOBEI!! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!" He thrusts deep as his thick hot liquid spurts inside Yinzi's body.

He kisses Yinzi's lips. "I love you baobei."

Yinzi smiled back at Gu Hai speechless of the moment they shared again on the bed.

Gu Hai pulls him down and lay his whole body on the bed. Gu Hai spoons him again but something came in. "Wait... what are you doing?" He is taken aback when Gu Hai just changed their position which he thought Gu Hai will just spoon him but Gu Hai starts to f*ck him again. "ARGHHH! F*ck you Gu Hai!! ARGh!! Argh!!"

******going back to the garden

"Take your hands off of me." Bai LouYin is pulling Gu Hai's hand off of him. "You're asking why? Can't you remember what you have done last night?"

"Wahahahah!!" Gu Hai's laughter echoed through the garden when he realized his foolishness last night that he gets so emerged to f*cking Yinzi.

They are fooling around the garden when one of the helpers came and called Bai LouYin.

"Master LouYin.." The helper called.

Bai LouYin and Gu Hai looks at the house helper.

"Someone came and looking for you." The helper tells him.

"Who's that? Did he tell you his name?" Gu Hai asks.

"He is Liu Chong."

Gu Hai looks at Bai LouYin. "What is he doing here?"

Bai LouYin smiles. "He is my new assistant."

"WHAAT?? New assistant??"

*****see yah in the next update sweeties***

****HAPPY HOLIDAYS SWEETIES

****This update is second to the last of the few drafts I have before I got the burn on my wrist. It's slowly healing since Dec 13 and hopefully I can start writing again in the coming days. 

****keep on giving your comments and VOTE

***If you haven't read my other completed books kindly visit my account and read them. It won't disappoint you. 

****Again, happy holidays!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.2K 21
Only a few days with Forth, Beam barely survived what he went through. Can Beam endure a lifetime with him? BOOK 3 - Nothing To Lose BOOK 2 - Nowhere...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
70.4K 1.9K 28
Kengkla just might be the big bad wolf everyone should be afraid of. Especially Techno.
49.6K 1.8K 22
Can had his reasons for turning down Tin and asking for friendship instead. Overwhelmed, confused, jealous, inexperienced, scared... imminent parenth...