The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter 46: I have to be strong

338 26 12
By mattdrei07

***happy holidays sweeties

****A/N****

These new chapters are on my drafts before I got the burn on my wrist. Until now, I can't write new stories but this new update is my treat for y'all guys for christmas. 

****happy reading, don't forget to comment and VOTE.

************

I have to be strong

Gu Yang felt that he can still have his happiness if he saw Gu Hai die. He opened the bag and take the gun out of it. He smiles as he positions the gun pointing to Gu Hai. "hehe!! If you think you will be happy forever, then you're wrong!"

Gu Hai turn around and saw Gu Yang pointing a gun at him. "You're a crazy dog Gu Yang! Do you think I felt any fear with that gun pointing at me?" Gu Hai doesn't feel any fear for himself. He only felt the fear for Bai LouYin. He doesn't want Bai LouYin to get hurt any further. He is willing to accept all the bullets that Gu Yang might fire just to keep Bai LouYin safe.

"I will make sure that I will end your dream of being happy tonight. Let's all end this life with hatred and misery. Hahhaha!!" Gu Yang felt the joy of having Bai LouYin and Gu Hai's life in his hand.

As the scene unfolds in the room, some of the police officers are running fast inside the house. Most of Gu Yang's men are now lying on the floor face down. Two of the police officers run as fast as they could when they saw Liu Chong silently screaming for help after witnessing Gu Yang pointing a gun to Gu Hai and Bai LouYin.

"Hahhaha!! I will kill you right here!!!" Gu Yang shouts

...bang...

...bang...

The sound of the gun echoed inside the room as Gu Yang's body fell down after being hit by the bullets coming from the two police officers. They just came right in time. A split second before Gu Yang able to pull the trigger the police officers pulled their trigger at the same time killing Gu Yang on-the-spot.

Liu Chong cannot believe what he just saw. His tears welled up and flow down on their accord. Seeing Gu Yang bathing in his own blood feels like he was able to breathe again. Feels like he gets free again like a bird. And seeing Gu Hai and Bai LouYin safe lessen his fear for their lives. He goes in of the room and walks closer to Bai Louyin who is still unconscious.

Gu Hai felt like he was able to breathe again after defying death. He never felt this fear all his life. Only tonight with Bai LouYin. He feared that he will not be able to see Yinzi again but he remembers how Bai LouYin resists Gu Yang. He felt relieved that Yinzi is safe. "Baobei... Yinzi..." He sobs again. He holds Yinzi's hands and kisses them. "This will not happen again baobei. I promise. We will go home now baobei." He hugs Yinzi tight as he kisses his head. "Baobei wake up. Please wake up. Let's go home now baobei... baobei.. please..." He shakes Bai LouYin's body trying to wake him up but Bai LouYin is still asleep. "Baobeiiiii!!" He cries out loud seeing Bai LouYin still not responding.

Liu Chong walks closer to Gu Hai and Bai LouYin. As he walks he saw the syringe and the small bottle. He then sits near the bed and helped Gu Hai to cover Bai LouYin's body with quilt. "Don't worry Gu Hai, he is just asleep. One of the side-effect of the drug injected to him is falling asleep deeply. Gu Yang once tried that to me when I tried to escape and I also fell asleep deeply."

"Are you sure?" Gu Hai asks.

"Yes! Can we go now and bring LouYin to the hospital? I fear that it will have a different side-effect on him because he told me he has a weak immune system." Liu Chong added.

Gu Hai thanks Liu Chong then he completely covered Bai LouYin's body with the quilt and carries him out of the house. As he goes down of the stairs with Bai LouYin on his hands, Si Hu runs fast to him. "Is he ok? Why is he unconscious? Is there something wrong?" Si Hu asks.

"Will you please stop asking too many questions? Why don't you go out and prepare the car so we can bring him to the hospital?" Gu Hai whispers to Si Hu with conviction.

Si Hu suddenly run out of the house and went to open the car they brought. Behind Gu Hai is Liu Chong walking. When they reached the car, Gu Hai carefully put Bai LouYin at the back of the car and ordered Si Hu to drive the car. He did not forget to tell Liu Chong to sit on the passenger seat beside Si Hu.

After a minute they are driving out of the farm land. They are escorted by two police cars. As they drive out of the place, the police officers left are checking every part of the farm house. They found out one of the men heavily tied up in one of the room. They also found two men unconscious somewhere outside the house. They also put police line in the room where Gu Yang's dead body lies.

In the car bringing Bai LouYin to the hospital, Liu Chong keeps on looking at the back checking on Bai LouYin. "Is he still ok?"

"Stay calm.. isn't it me that have to feel nervous?" Gu Hai asks Liu Chong.

"Sorry.. I'm just worried about LouYin." Liu Chong answers.

"Everything will be ok." Gu Hai sniffs trying to stay calm and brave despite Bai LouYin's current. He needs to be brave for his baobei. That's what in his mind. He wipes the tears starting to well up in his eyes. He cannot breakdown or else Bai LouYin will feel sorry or feel bad. He needs to be the toughest wall that Bai LouYin can lean on. He needs to be strong so Bai LouYin will not feel weak.

While Gu Hai is in his deep thought trying to stay calm and brave, Si Hu is thinking of the guy sitting beside him. "Hi! I'm Si Hu." Si Hu gives Liu Chong a small smile.

"Hello.. I'm Liu Chong." Liu Chong also smiles.

"What are you doing in that place?" Si Hu asks.

When Liu Chong heard Si Hu's question, he looks down and his tears starts to fell down fast. He sniffs feeling his nose runny.

Si Hu noticed Liu Chong's reaction. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to ask something that will hurt you."

"No it's ok."

...ring...

...ring...

YuChang is calling...

"Can you answer the phone for me? I'm driving fast. It might put us to danger if I'm going to answer." Si Hu asks Liu Chong.

Liu Chong nods. He picks up the phone and click the answer button. His hand is shaking after holding the phone because it felt surreal for him to be able to touch a mobile phone again.

"Hello... Hello Si Hu!!" The voice coming from the other line.

Si Hu saw that Liu Chong is not answering the phone. "Click on the speaker so I can speak."

Liu Chong do what is ask then handled the phone near Si Hu. "We are going to the hospital now. I am driving. Don't need to go to the place I told you. Just meet us at Hospital A."

At the back of the car, Gu Hai's tears fell down after trying hard not to. He cannot help but cry seeing Bai LouYin. He wants to stay strong but seeing Bai LouYin made him cry. When they reached the hospital, Bai LouYin is being taken care of with utmost privileges. Bai LouYin is provided with utmost care and everything a VIP can have.

Being known as the missing Timmy Jiang of Jiang Group, reporters flocked in no time in and outside of the hospital wanting to have a scoop of a hot news.

When Bai HanQi reached the hospital with other important people in Bai LouYin's life they struggle to get in easily after being flocked by the reporters. After several minutes, they reached Bai LouYin's hospital suite. Once the door opens and Bai HanQi gets a glimpse of Bai LouYin, he cannot help but to cry with joy in his heart seeing Yinzi alive. "I'm sorry son... I did not take good care of you. I put your life in danger."

"Hon, you don't have any fault. You're a good father to our son. He is brave. Look at him he is just sleeping just like what the doctors said. Calm down please." Jiang Yuan is trying to help Bai HanQi calm down with his deep emotions. "You need to rest first."

"I will stay here until he wakes up again." Bai HanQi utters.

"But Pa... you need to rest too." Gu Hai. "I can stay here with Yinzi. And I will call you once he wakes up. The doctors checked him already and they say that the effect of the drug will

"Gu Hai..." Bai HanQi looks at Gu Hai.

Gu Hai knew what does it mean. He just keeps quiet and stayed at the other side of the bed.

************

***Happy Holidays Sweeties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 16
"Papi? What kind of gift do you think the miracle will give me?" "I couldn't tell you mi Niko, they are mysterious... Why? What do you want to get?"...
13K 532 25
[Completed] When the third year medical student, Lek committed suicide, he didn't know his brother, Narong would accuse his best friend and swear to...
22.2K 1.3K 17
Shen wei is trying his hard to survive in this harsh world being a male Omega......but he also have a major responsibility to look at..... Zhao yunl...
911K 17.4K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 • Feel free to req...