SSO Oneshots (Old)

By Starlit_Roses

So, I may or may not have completely fallen back into the Steve Saga fandom once Sabre brought it back- Anywa... More

Intro! (Story Info; Important!!)
Character key! (Info page 1)
What I do & don't write! (Info page 2)
Request info! (Info Page 3)
Need any help? (Info page 4)
Thunderstorms -📌🌈
Cold.. - 💙🌈
You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟
Hypno Steve messed up - 🌈🌀
Un-Chickenised - 🌈💜📌
He won't die in vain - 🌈📌❤️💛💚💜
You're not as bad as I thought - 🌈🌌
Incorrect Quotes #1 - Steve Saga Origins edition!
Cloud Gazing - 💙💜
Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀
Skyline - 🌈💚
Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙
The enemy of my enemy - 🌈🌀
To be able to fly - 🌈💛
Incorrect Quotes #2 - Steve Saga edition!!
Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)
Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜
Comfort - 🐓🤖
"Are you bored yet?" - 🐓🐴🌌
Incorrect Quotes #3 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins edition!
I do care.. - 📌💙
He was hurt, then he was not - 🌈📌
Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴
Headache - 🐓🐴🌈
Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈
Adventure - 💙🌈
A quick cuddle - 📌💜
Father Figure - 🌫🌌🧶
Incorrect Quotes #4 - Steve Saga edition!
I just don't know how - 💜🌈
Yet at first we were enemies - 💙🌀
Little brother - 🌈🤍💜💙💚💛📌
🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄
Peaceful - 💙🌈
Hugs - 🖤🧡
My true relic is you - 💜🌈
He'll be alright - 🐴🌌
Nightmares - 🌈💙💜📌
Dance with me - 🌌💥
Our Broken Family - 🌌🍂⏰💥🖇🔮
Incorrect Quotes #5 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Valentines - 🌈💙
Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍
Planned Reunion - 💙❤️
Creator, and his creations - 🌌🍂⏰
Accidental Confession - 💜📌
Hugs - 💙🤍
Bad day - 💙📌 & 💜🌈
Affection.? - 🐓🤖
Apologies - 🌈🌌
Not your time yet - 🌈💙📌
Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌
Phonophobia - 🤖🐓🚀🌌🐴
Incorrect Quotes #6 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Cuddles - 📌💜
They can get along - 💙📌
It's Over. [Final A/N]

☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️

287 8 12
By Starlit_Roses

I said that yesterday's post would be my last, but FavreMyOrange had such a good idea that I just had to write it.

So, THIS will be my last post until after Christmas XD
Let's get straight into it!

Platonic! (Friendship)
Sabre, Lucas & Rainbow Steve

Summary: Sabre, deciding to log onto the Steve Saga server to surprise his friends for Christmas, is met with a surprise himself when he sees Lucas online. As they were walking towards the town, they had their own mini reunion just before they had possibly one of the biggest reunions of their life.

Characters Included:
•Sabre
•Lucas
•Galaxy Steve
•Alex
•Overseer
•Rainbow Steve

Quick note:
Some characters have nicknames.
Their Nicknames:

Sabre's: Sabe, big chicken (Elawn- Jk)
Lucas's: Lu, horse (luwucas- XD)
Rainbow Steve's: Rainbow, Rain
Galaxy Steve's: Galaxy, Gal
Alex's: Al, ginger
Overseer's: Elder Blue, sheep

                   ~☃️🎄Enjoy!🎄☃️~

•Third Person PoV

Sabre grunted as he landed by the lake. 'Right where I last left off.' He thought, standing up. He felt weird as he brushed the dirt off himself, like someone was here with him. He shrugged it off, presuming it was just a Steve wandering in the forest.

He was about to go the the Steve town, when he paused upon heading footsteps.

"Sabre.?"

The brunette froze in shock. "I.. Lucas?" He asked carefully, turning around to face whoever was there. To his delight, it was the familiar blonde haired male he knew all to well.

"Lucas!" He exclaimed after a moment, hugging him tightly. The other chuckled, hugging his friend back. "Hey, Sabre. Long time, hm?"
"Way to long."

They stayed like that for a while, before Sabre pulled away. "Merry Christmas, Lu." He said, the blue eyed male smiling in response. "Merry Christmas." He replied, booping the brunette's nose.

"I was on my way to a Steve village to see my friends actually. Coming?" Sabre asks, and Lucas nodded.

On their way there, they were catching up.

"Wait, so there's an Alex here? How?" Lucas asked, and the blindfolded male shrugged. "No idea. She was the first creation of Origin Steve, who like I said earlier, was a villain." He replied.
"Still confused on how he created an Alex though. An Alex, Sabre. This is the Steve realm." The blonde pointed out.
"Again, beyond my understanding you big doofus."

The statue was getting in sight now, and Lucas quickly double checked something. "So, you're friends with an Alex who's the most powerful person in the realm, the controller of Galaxies, and an Elder Blue who used to be a talking sheep from a parallel world?"
"Yep." Was all he got in response, and he sighed.

As they entered the village, a few Steves waved at Sabre, while others looked confused at who Lucas was.

Sabre paused, and Lucas stopped next to him. "They'll be happy to see you, okay?" The blue eyed male reassured, and the other smiled and nodded.

They walked up the hill and stopped, looking at their friends.

"Rainbow Steve?! I thought you said he died!" Lucas whisper yelled, and Sabre audibly gasped. "I- He did! They must have revived him!" He responded in a whisper, and Lucas smiled. "That's awesome!" He whispered back happily, and Sabre agreed.

They stood there for a few seconds, before getting noticed by their Rainbow coloured friend.
"Sabre!? Lucas?!" He yelled out, which caused the other three to turn their attention to the players standing there as well.

Rainbow Steve ran up to them and pulled them into a hug, and they instantly hugged back. "Hey, Rainbow." Sabre said, and Rainbow whimpered slightly, pulling away. "A-Are you staying.?" He asked, and the two players glanced at each other before smiling. "Yes." They said in unison, and Rainbow hugged them again.
"Merry Christmas." Lucas muttered, and the multicoloured Steve giggled. "Merry Christmas!" He replied happily, breaking the hug and taking a few steps back.

Sabre was about to speak, but was cut off by almost being knocked over when he was hugged by Galaxy Steve and Alex. He laughed and quickly hugged back. "Hey guys. Merry Christmas." Sabre told them cheerfully, and they both laughed. "Merry Christmas." Alex replied, pulling away from the hug. "Merry Christmas Sabre." Galaxy Steve responded after Alex, pulling away as well.

The Overseer walked over, giving Sabre a quick hug, before pulling away. "Who are you?" Galaxy Steve asks, looking at the blonde who was being hugged by Rainbow Steve. "I'm Lucas, I used to be on the server before I had to leave." He replied, and the other three nodded.

"When were you in this world?" Alex asked curiously. "This'll probably mean nothing to you, but I joined around the time of Nightmare Steve and the Nightmare dimension, and I was here for a while helping out. I left- Wait, when did I leave?" He explained, glancing at Sabre when he asked the last part. "You left before we discovered Faceless, because you were with us for discovering the Catacombs." Sabre finished, and Alex was pretty surprised.
"You- You were here for a long time then.." She muttered in surprise and Lucas nods.

"Wait.." Rainbow Steve mumbled as he stood still for a moment. He suddenly smiled widely and laughed. "The Steve Saga trio is back together!" He yelled happily, Sabre and Lucas laughing at his excitement, yet also feeling excitement run through them. "After so long, we, the official Steve Saga trio are back together!" Sabre said happily, and Lucas chuckled. "It seems so."

"Sorry to interrupt your excitement, but what do you mean by that?" The Overseer asked, confused. "Oh uhm- Sabre do they know about the YouTube thing?" Lucas asked, and Sabre nodded. "They know, yeah. Galaxy Steve understands it better than the other two though, since he's also had a channel."

Alex and the Overseer nodded at Sabre's statement, and Galaxy Steve smiled. "Okay, so basically, we are the official Steve Saga trio. On YouTube, when we all had channels that we used at the time of the Rainbow Town, we all uploaded videos from our own perspectives of what we did in this world. We ended up referring the series about this world as the Steve Saga, so therefore we became the Steve Saga trio." The blonde explained as best as he could, and although Alex and the Overseer looked a little confused, they all smiled. "Sounds awesome!" Alex complimented, and Rainbow Steve practically beamed at that.

"So, wanna go and blast Christmas songs to the village?" Galaxy Steve asks, and Lucas smirks. "Count me in." He replied, and they run off the the Overseer's house. "Wait!-" The Overseer yells, running after them when he processes what they're doing.

"Hey Sabre?" Rainbow Steve grabs the brunette's attention. "Hm?"

Rainbow Steve suddenly flies up a few blocks, and holds up his hand, a small amount of water floating over it. Sabre gasps, but smiles. "You have your powers back!" He shouts excitedly, and Rainbow Steve jumps down and hugs him. "Yep! Thank Alex for that!" He replied happily, and Alex giggles.
Sabre walks over to Alex and hugs her, the ginger hugging back. "Thank you.." Sabre muttered, sincerity coating his voice. Alex smiles. "Of course." She replied, and they both break the hug.

"Huh?" Rainbow Steve said, looking up at the sky. Small white flakes started falling down and everyone looks up. "Snow!" The multicoloured Steve exclaimed excitedly, and Sabre smiles softly.

Not even a minute later, they heard Christmas songs start playing loudly. "Ah, right.." Sabre said, but shrugged it off when something cold hit him. He looked to his right to see Rainbow Steve scrambling away from him. "Oh no you don't!" Sabre yelled playfully, grabbing a handful of snow and running after him.

Alex laughed at their actions, and soon heard the Overseer laughing along with her. "They are really just children, huh?" He asked jokingly, and Alex giggled. "Yeah, I guess so."

~🧊❄️A/N❄️🧊~

Thank you FavreMyOrange for this amazing request!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter :D

This is posted on December 24th, so I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas Eve and a wonderful Christmas!
To everyone celebrating Christmas on the 24th (today) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas today!

To anyone reading this before/after Christmas, I hope you have an amazing day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!
(Next chapter will be posted on December 28th for anyone wondering XD)

Cya!

Word Count: 1416
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 183 38
Hello loves! I hope you enjoy my short stories of tss/sso. My hyperfixation on these silly block people has prevailed, so I still write for it, cause...
6.6K 188 16
Sabre glanced at an erstwhile Steve floating in the midair, with Rainbow Steve right beside him. 'I've never thought we could see each other again...
22.8K 1.1K 29
The Darkness was physically gone, but now it resides in hate. The Hate for Sabre when used the Darkness to save them all. In the end Sabre was outcas...
16.1K 833 31
I finally get to join in a prompts thing while it's going! This is being hosted by IcyWillowSong, an amazing fellow writer. Their rules for this are...