Chapter 24

"U... Uzair let go! Y....yeh kya batameezi hai!"
(What arrogance is this?)
I tried to yell but my voice couldn't come out that loud

"Batameezi? (Arrogance?) Now even my touch is offensive to you?!" He grunted twisting my arm behind my back.

"Ah!" I yelped wincing in pain as his grip on my wrist was soo tight.
"Stop it Uzair!"

"You were mine Rahina, he stole you from me. We were about to get married, we were about to be happy but he put me in a comma and forcefully married you. I love you Rahina and you love me. Didn't you say that yourself? Then, what happened in these past months...what kind of black magic has he cast on you? Why can't you look at me the way you look at him? Why soo distant from me while you're soo close to him?!" He yelled at my face.

I was too scared by now, literally shaking.

"Please... Uzair!"

I somehow managed to free myself from his grip and made a run towards the door but he grabbed my elbow and pushed me to the crockery cabinet like a rag doll. I cried out in pain as a sharp sting resonated through my arm as it hit hard on one of the shelves. Some plates fell down around me breaking into pieces at my impact as I staggered to protect myself. My heart was thumping in my chest.

He blocked me to the shelf with both his hands, the fire in his eyes burning my neurons. I gasped at how close he was to me. It was nerve recking and scary. I could feel tears at the back of my eyes.
He carassed my face gently making me flinch. Still I was unable to move or push him away. Frozen completely.

"You love me right Rahina? Can't you kiss me the way you were kissing him? I want to wipe out his every touch from your body. Tell me, all the things he has done to you...all the places he has touched. I'll touch you and kiss you even more to erase his touch. I'll make you forget about him and then all you can remember is me...." He tugged my hair behind my ears smiling in a creepy way.
"...your Uzair."
He spoke like a psychopath. His words felt soo sickening to me. This man wasn't the Uzair I knew.

"Y... you ca..n't. Th...this is wrong." I managed to stammer. I was really scared now and there was no escape. Where is Ruzhaan?!

He banged his fist beside my head making me shut my eyes and squeal in fright.

"Why....why....why....WHY?! Because he's your legal husband? Then....then how about I kill him. Will that be ok?" He grinned crazily.

My eyes widened at his words and he was getting dangerously closer to my lips.

I raised my hand and slapped him right across his face, but it only resulted in adding fuel to the fire because the next moment he grabbed both my wrist painfully and pinned them up above my head.

I was sobbing by now paralyzed...my voice and breath being caught up in my throat as I whimpered shaking my head desperately.

He just wouldn't stop.

"Uzair.... please stop... don't do this..." I somehow managed to say moving my face but he painfully grabbed my chin.

"Love me damnit!" He grunted.

"No....Help!!!" I yelled crying.

Please someone save me.... Ruzhaan.... please.... please....oh God....

Just then, the door burst open.

"What's going on? Get away from her you bastard!"

Taha grabbed Uzair and pulled him away from me. I immediately ran and hid behind Taha.
"How dare you touch my sister?!" He growled at Uzair and then turned to me worried.
"Are you ok?"