Chapter 9

"Shall I show you."

He said and grabbing my nape pulled me to him that my body clashed into his hard one making me gasp. His playful eyes travelled down from my eyes to my lips. I shut my eyes tightly as his head suddenly swooped down just enough for his lips to brush slightly. I stopped breathing and my heart was pounding.

Finally, he placed his lips on mine with passion evident like I had never felt before. There was no way I could give in, but the warmth and passion was making resisting quite hard for me.
I opened my eyes to see his satisfied smile.

"Now that's the difference between a kiss and a peck." He said.

I found my breath again as I struggled for oxygen because of holding my breath for soo long.

"Go with Taha.... he'll be with you the whole time. Come back when I call you." He ordered

"I don't...have a phone." I mumbled.

"Taha will hand you your new one. Now go before I change my mind."

I quickly turned to my heels.

∆∆∆∆
Taha handed me the box. It was an iPhone. He can even afford that huh?
I sat in the car looking out of the window. No matter how much I try to deny and say that it was all for Uzair, but the truth is....that bastard owned that kiss.

I finally met my parents and tears of joy flooded all our eyes. They worriedly asked me about my life and as I didn't wanted to worry them anymore so I somehow managed to convince them that I was happy with my husband. It was hard to convince them but they helplessly had to agree with me. After a couple hours, my new phone rang as the Devil called and Taha very humbly asked me to come back with him. The duality of this guy is very fascinating. At one moment he's the most gentle brother like guy who every can adore and the next moment he's an angry, ruthless Mafia with hell fire raging in his eyes that can even paralyze you.

∆∆∆∆
I couldn't sleep all night so I wrapped the soft big blanket around me and went to the lawn for a walk in the cold breeze. A lot was going on inside my head.
I looked up at the starry sky above and a smile found my lips. Just then I found a figure laying on the grass. There wasn't much light so I couldn't recognise the person.

I was a little scared because as I looked around, there was no one. A couple of times I almost turned around to leave but I just couldn't. I cursed myself for my bloody curiosity as I walked towards the figure.

My eyes widened to find it to be RUZHAAN.
'What the hell is he doing here? It's freezing outside and he's just laying on the cold grass without even a blanket?'

"Oye!" I said but he didn't budge. He was soo fast asleep.

"Hey....suno (listen)." No response.

Suddenly, his peaceful expression changed and he was squirming in his sleep as if he was in a middle of a nightmare.... seemingly in pain.

"No! No.... please stop....it...it hurts...Dont..." He was mumbling almost sobbing. I don't know why I felt worried. I should be happy seeing him like that right? But my humanity didn't allow me. I knew I was going to regret this later but...still, I sat down beside him.

"Hey....wake up. It's just a dream." I said shaking him. His eyes slightly opened but then, he didn't wake up. Instead he grabbed both my arms and pulled me over himself. I squealed but he hugged me tightly.

"Don't go.... please... please.... don't leave....me...." He was sobbing in his sleep. As I lifted my head I saw a lone tear running down the corner of his eye. My heart ached seeing that and .... I sighed giving up. I felt soo sorry for him that I opened my blanket and wrapped him in it with me. He was shivering soo badly...