0.7

SO I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE!! DEDICATED TO ohemmo FOR WRITING THE BEST STORIES EVER! AND Sxcrxts_xx BECAUSE ITS HER BIRTHDAY SOOOOON.
*unedited*

Luke's POV

I grab my keys and bolt out of the door starting the car. I pull out if the driveway rushing to the hospital directly behind the ambulance. I hear a separate siren go off and look behind me to see a police car. Fuck. I pull over to the side and roll down my window as an officer approaches me.

"Are you aware of how fast you were going young man?" The officer says pulling out his notepad writing out a ticket. "not only that but you were tailgating that abulance."

He gives me the ticket and I look down at it. Shit way to make my day even better.

"Sorry officer it wont happen again" I say fully aware that I would be going the same speed once he left.

He drives off and I rush to the hospital. I park my car and run into the building walking straight to the front desk.

"Is Skylar Williams here" I say quickly avoiding the weird looks I was getting from people.

The receptionist looked up at me before typing something on her computer.

"She just got checked into room 382" She says before continuing her work.

I give her a quick thanks before walking towards the entrance to the rooms.

"Um excuse me," She calls out to me making me turn around "You cant go in there"

"But you just told me I can"

"Um no I didn't I just told you her room number, you cant go in there until she is out of the operation room" She answers rolling her eyes a little.

"OPER-OPERATION ROOM" I exclaim running towards her ignoring the dirty looks I was getting again. "WHY THE FUCK IS SHE IN THERE"

She rolls her eyes again and picks up a phone dialing a few numbers. She puts down the phone and a doctor enters the room.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to come with me" she says dragging me out side of the hospital.

"NO" I say ripping her arms off of me "NOT UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO SKYLAR"

"I'm Dr. Chan I'm Skylars doctor" She says calmly like if she didn't I would freak out again. "I can explain everything if you just come with me."

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair looking around the room. Shit. Everyone was looking at me. Great this will be all over Twitter. I nod my head pulling out my phone. Fuck. I had more than 283 notifications about this.

"5sos' Luke Hemmings was said to be screaming at an innocent young lady over a mystery girl at a local hospital @luke5sos" I read and rolled my eyes and shut off my phone not wanting to be bothered by Michael, Calum, or Ashton right now or any of the tweets.

Oh yea I forgot to mention. I'm in a band. It's called 5 Seconds of Summer. We're pretty big right now we just got back from a tour with One Direction.

"Umm hello are you okay sir?" Dr. Chan asks knocking me out of my trance.

"Oh um yea" I look around noticing that we were now in what looked like an office. "Anyway so what happened to Skylar?" I ask concerned.

"Skylar has been hit in the with a hard most likely glass object causing blood force trauma to her head." She says slowly "She is currently going through a brain scan to make sure that it has not caused an injury to her brain."