0.3

Skyar's POV*

As we arrive at the house I stand outside by the gate waiting to be greeted by my new family when Luke approaches me.

"I wouldn't just wait there if I were you, go inside," he tells me blankly

I look up to him in confusion and he flashes me a look of sympathy and replies

"There not gonna come out, there bastards that don't give a shit about anyone except themselves. I'm sorry you got stuck with them"

A look of shock spreads across my face as I pick up my bag and start to walk towards the door until Luke stops me

"Hey why don't you talk"

There it was. They ask the same question over and over again as if I'm actually gonna open up and tell them. I simply rolled my eyes and walked away.

"I'm serious" he called out

"I understand your nervous and everything but you don't have to be a rude bitch and walk away from me like that. You could at least answer me."

I ignored his comment and continued walking towards the door.

Little did I know that walking into that door would start a life of hell.

Luke's POV*

I walked into my house and instantly collapsed onto the couch.

I can't believe I called Skylar a bitch like that. She did nothing wrong honestly and now I just feel like a total jackass. It just upsets me so much that she won't talk to me. I mean she didn't even type her answer into her phone like she did with my mom she just ignored me.

It only makes it worse knowing that she has to stay with the Smith family, they probably have to be the worst family in the entire city. I just can't believe someone who seems as sweet as her has to get stuck with people like that.

I needed someone to rant to. I pull out my phone and text my best friend.

Luek: hey Mike do you wanna come over

Mikey: ugh but dude I'm working on my man cave!

Luek: I'm ordering pizza

Mikey: I'll be over in ten

I look at the time before Ten minutes that gives me enough time to order the pizza and get changed.

Just as I finished ordering pizza I hear shouting and a loud bang from next door. I look out the window in my room which is facing the Smiths house I look at the vacant room that my room window has been facing for the past two years. I suddenly see the door open as Skylar barges in throwing her things on what I assumed to be her new bed. She starts to unpack until she freezes and looks up to me. She rushes over the the curtain shutting it closed. Just as it was closing I notice something about her. Had she been crying?

I quickly dismissed the thought from my head when I heard the doorbell ring meaning that Michael was here.

We were in the middle of a rematch of FIFA (me completely forgetting why I invited him here in the first place) when the doorbell rang. I paused the game to answer it, grabbing my wallet assuming it was the pizza.

My eyes widened at the sight I front of me when I opened the door. It was Skylar. She looked up at me quickly typing something into her phone before hitting the speak button.

The monotone robotic words as she just looked to the ground.

"Is your mom home?"

Finally relaxing from my state of shock I answered her

"No she left about an hour ago she had to leave for some business trip"

She looked up to me once again before typing more words into her phone this time

'Can I stay here tonight?' It read

I looked down at her in shock before glancing to the Smiths house. You could hear the yelling and arguing all way from my house.

Then it dawned on me. They were arguing about her. You could hear it clear as day. They were blaming each other for Skylar being here.

I looked at Skylar one more time before nodding and moving aside letting her inside.

*Authors note* So there's chapter three of Saving Skylar. Just so you guys know most of the story will be in Lukes POV so that we know as little as possible about Skylar.

Anyway I hope you liked it comment or favorite

XxLia :-)