0.2

Luke's POV*

I look around the airport trying to find anything to block out my mums nagging. Now don't get me wrong I love my mum and all but she can get so annoying at times.

"Lucas when you meet her you have to be nice okay"

"Yes mum" I say not really listening to what she is saying, besides I heard the story ten times already,some girl named Skylar is coming and we have to pick her up. Its not like it concerns me she probably like five.

" I'm serious Luke, it's hard enough for her to be moving half way across the country,I don't want you to be causing her trouble. I want you to be friends with her, maybe even introduce her to some of your friends." She told me though I wasn't listening

I was too distracted by this hot girl who just walked out of the plane. She was just standing by the departure gate looking around like a lost puppy, it was cute.

My eyes widened when I noticed she was walking towards me. Shit did she see me checking her out.

I quickly pulled out my phone and pretended that I was never staring at her.

It was weird she was just standing there staring into space, it was kinda cute actually.

My mom quickly interrupted my thought when she started speaking

"Ello" mum said to the girl in a questioning tone

The girl quickly snapped out of whatever she was thinking about and typed something on her phone handing it to mum

My mum quickly handed the phone back to her before saying

"No I'm sorry dear, they weren't able to make it so they so we offered to pick you up," it was obvious that she was confused as to why the girl wasn't talking. I was too.
"We're your neighbors, I'm Liz Hemmings and this is my son Luke. Luke this is Skylar"

"Hey" I said nodding my head as if to say hello before glaring at my mom for not telling me more about this girl before I met her. She could of at least told me she was my age and that she will probably be going to my school next semester.

She waved back slightly before looking back at the floor.

I kept my gaze on her as we walked towards our car. She was really pretty. The way her long brown hair cascaded down her back and the way she would bite her lip making it obvious that she was nervous. Wait what am I saying I just met her I can't like her. That's crazy...right?

*Authors Note* okay so there you have it. Chapter two. It's basically chapter one just in Luke's POV. But yea super short...

Anyway hope you liked it Comment and vote.

Xx Lia