0.4

Luke's POV

I lead Skylar into the living room completely forgetting that Michael was there until he dragged me into the kitchen.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings you never told me you had a girlfriend" he says smirking

"I don't, she just moved in with the Smiths next door." I replied rolling my eyes

"Oh well then if there's nothing going on between you to I guess you won't mind me asking her out" he says walking towards the living room.

Just before he leaves the kitchen I yank him back. " Don't you dare" I spat out suddenly becoming extremely protective. Where the fuck did that come from.

"Don't worry it's not like I'm going to date her, I just think she would make a good fuck." He replied smirking before running out of the kitchen.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration before darting out of the kitchen after him.

When I make it into the living room I see Michael attempting to flirt with Skylar while she is standing there awkwardly shifting around in her place.

I walk well more like run over to where they are instantly budding myself into there conversation.

"Hey Sky sorry this is my friend Michael he was just leaving." I say shooting a glare at Michael.

"Yea I was," Michael says looking toward the door "but then I thought to myself it's pretty dark out there and a pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking home alone in the dark. Let me walk you home" Michael said obviously directing it to Skylar.

Before she had time to respond I blurted out "You can't! Sky's staying here tonight"making Michael look at me in shock before smirking a little

"Oh really she is?"

"Yup, my mums not home so I said she could stay the night," I said while casually draping and arm around Skylar immediately removing it when I felt her tense up. "So you can leave"

Michael looked back and forth between Skylar and I before his smirk grew even bigger than before. Ugh what is up with him and smirking?

"ohhh I see now, I'll leave now" he says walking towards the door.

Just as he is about to leave he tosses me something from his pocket. I look in my hands to see its a condom my eyes growing wide as I look up at him.

He just laughs and says loud enough for both me and Skylar to hear "don't get her pregnant" just before winking at Sky and walking out the door.

After a good ten minutes of Skylar and I just standing there in awkward silence I cleared my throat gaining her attention

"Sorry about Michael, he could be a little childish at times"

She nodded her head, blushing a little and lifted a finger to point at the door.

I turned to see what she was pointing to only to see the pizza guy walking up to the front door. I completely forgot about the pizza. I quickly run up to the door taking the pizza from the guy before paying him. I set the pizza on the counter telling Sky that she could have some while I got the guest room ready.

She nods and mouths a quick thanks before moving slightly towards the counter as I rushed upstairs to make the bed.

As I run down stairs now finished making the guest room more presentable I notice Skylar hasn't moved at all from where I left her about ten minutes ago. I walk up to her and place a hand on her shoulder obviously startling her because I felt her tense up in front of me before turing around.

"Are you not hungry?" I ask her. I don't think she has eaten all day.

She shakes her head no just as her stomach growls.

"Come on" I say motioning for her to follow me barely holding back my laughter.

I lead her into the kitchen and serve us both a slice of pizza. She quickly try's something into her phone before pressing the speak button.

"Thank you" the monotone voice said.

"No problem" I replied simply.

After we finished our pizza I cleared our dishes before leading Skylar into the guest bedroom.

She sits on the bed as I go quickly to my room to get her clothes. I open my dresser and pull out my Nirvana shirt and some sweats. I walk back over to the guest room giving her the clothes and wishing her goodnight before going back into my room to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's POV*

I wake jolt up, awaking from another nightmare. I roll over and check the time 2:39. Ughhh. I quickly wipe my eyes and exit the bedroom looking for the bathroom so I could wash my face. Even though I had been crying I didn't want it to look like it. I open the door which I believed was the bathroom only to find a sleeping Luke. I turn around and open the door again only for it to squeak really loud. I freeze hand still on the doorknob when the lights switch on and I realize I had awoken Luke. Shit.

Luke's POV* I hear shuffling in my room so I quickly awaken and turn on the light. As my eyes adjust I see Skylar standing frozen with her back facing me.

"Sky?" I question her "what are you doing?"

She turns around and starts making hand gestures trying to tell me why.

"Have you been crying?" I ask noticing her eyes were red and puffy.

She shakes her head no a little to quickly.

"Yes you have, did you have a bad dream or something"

She waits a little before nodding her head.

I scoot over and open the blankets, patting a spot inviting her to lay down.

Her eyes widen as she cautiously walks over laying down. I shut off the light and wish her goodnight again before drifting asleep.

*Vote & Comment*