0.8

OMFG IM SUCH A BITCH. IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! I Completely forgot to update and have had reaaaalllllyyy bad writers block. Anyways SORRRYYY and here's chapter eight. IM SUPPPERRRR SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY SHIT

*unedited*

Skylar's POV

I jolt my head up to look at Luke resulting in another major headache.

'What do you mean I was in a coma? I was just in your car a few minutes ago' I write quickly showing him. I don't believe him. Wow. I can't believe he would actually try this hard just to trick me.

He points to my head as he speaks up "You got hit really hard on the head with something. It knocked you out"

I shake my head showing him that I don't believe him ignoring the pain rushing through my head. I quickly stop when I look outside the window of the hospital door. The trees looked different from the ones I saw when I came a few days ago. When I first got here the were green and and full of life. Now there almost dead.

'Ha looks like you were in a coma you stupid bitch'

My breath hitches. No no no. 'she' was back. I haven't heard from her since she left last year.

'Miss me loser' she says to me.

"Please go away"I beg her inside my head. I tear up as I start to panic.

'aww is look at the little cry baby. No wonder nobody likes you' she says smirking

"Skylar are you okay" Luke says causing me to change my gaze from 'her' back to Luke. She instantly disappears.

My heart rate increases as she starts talking again. 'Aww how cute you think he actually cares. Nobody cares about you. Your just a worthless waste of space.' this causes more tears to start pouring down as I shake even or than before.

"Skylar tell me what's wrong your worrying me"

'haha as if he would be worried about you. He's lying'

I nod my head.

"Skylar why are you nodding your head? That's it your not okay I'm calling the doctor."

He gets out of his chair and walks out the door leaving the room.

'Aww look your ugly ass face of yours scared him off'

I shook my head and closed my head trying to get her out.

I look around for an escape I can't handle this anymore. I don't mean escape from the hospital but from life in general.

'Do it' she urges me 'you know you want to, no one will care if your gone anyway'

I look around for a second before sighing. 'Go to the roof stupid.'

I nod my head as I slowly stand from the bed walking slowly over to the door. I open it and check to make sure there were no doctors around. To my luck the hallway was empty. I head towards the elevator and press the button.

I turn around and watch the halls nervously pacing back and fourth. I hear the elevator ding and I sigh turning around. I immediately lock eyes with Luke.

"Skylar?" He says confusion spreading across his face. "Why are you out of bed."

I look at him in shock and do the first thing I could think of to distract him. I kick him and run.

"Shit Skylar what was that for." Luke yells running after me.

I don't look back and continue running down the hall. I finally see the door that leads to the stairs. I run inside and slam the door closed and locking it before running up the stairs.

After about ten minutes I make it to the top and burst through the door. I stand at the edge of the building and I freeze. Do I really want to do this.

'Don't be such a wimp just jump already'

I close my eyes and lift my foot ready to fall off the edge. But the thing is. I didn't.

I slowly open my eyes and notice that I am no longer at the edge, but in the middle of the roof.

I look up and my eyes meet with the oh so familiar piercing blue eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare" He says letting go of me inching closer and closer with every word.

'Haha he probably wanted to push you off'

I shake my head and continue to step back, farther away from Luke. He soon has me at the end of the building. I step back and trip almost falling only to be caught once again. I look down and roll my eyes as I notice the police are already surrounding the video.

"Careful" Luke says softly as our eyes lock. We both lean in slowly as my eyes flutter closed. I can feel Luke's warm breath on my lips just before our lips connect.

Our kiss ended just as fast as it happened as Luke steps back and runs his fingers through this hair.

My eyes widen as I lose my balance and and quickly reach for Luke. I miss his hand by about a inch and next thing you know. I fall.