I was in my thoughts when I felt hot lips on mine. Gasping in shock, he deepened the kiss. His hand sneaking into my head and caressing my hair.

All the senses in my body woke up. I didn't want to take advantage of a person who had been nothing but good to me. Especially when he was drunk. So I pulled away and broke the kiss.

What I saw in his eyes filled with the look of rejection and hurt. That isn't what I wanted him to feel. I have been rejected once. I know how it feels, and his girlfriend just cheated on him.

I cupped the side of his face and traced his bottom lip with my thumb. leaning in for another kiss, this time deepening it in a more deeply intimate way.

Alec relaxed and let me in. This is our first kiss and yet I feel like I yearned for it for so long.

His arms snaked around my neck, and I snaked my arms around his waist, bringing us closer together. Our kiss heated and became sultry.

A realization hit me. This. This was everything I wanted ever since I heard his voice. Before even I saw his face. It is as if I had a lot to say to him and I couldn't.

My head felt light and I needed to breath, but if I remove my lips, I would have to stop kissing the man I'd desired for a short time.

Slowly I pulled back, giving gentle kisses to his pouty and swollen lips. raising my hand cupping the back of Alec's head and pressing our foreheads together.

I refused to open my eyes, it all might be an illusion and I want it to be real, so real.

“I would kiss him like this...” he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Mmh '' is all I manage to say. Not after that kiss. But what he said next struck me to the bone.

"And ask him to love me even for a day. No no, he probably wouldn't love a thing like me. Whom am I lying to?" He chuckled.

I didn't laugh. For it wasn't funny. It brought more sadness to my heart.

"I would ask him to spend this Christmas, with me and my sister. Just this once. I want to smile on Christmas day." He said and paused.

He looked into my eyes and I looked back at him. "But that's just a Christmas miracle right. It never happens, especially not to me" he whispered.

He smiled widely at me then leaned and kissed me lightly on my lips. "Thank you...monster," he said. His eyes closing.

And before I knew it. He was falling asleep.

Morning came sooner than I wanted it to. The night was fun. Alec had been holding me tighter as if I could have escaped him any minute if he let me breathe.

if I thought he was asleep, I was wrong. Alec is a talker. A crier. A laughing mess. And everything when he is drunk. He talked about everything and I was happily listening to him.

He slept locking his leg over my body. His hand wrapping around my chest. I feel sorry for the girlfriend- no. Not her. She doesn't deserve him.

I was awake before him but I didn't want to move. I didn't want to wake him up. He had been up almost all night. He needed much sleep.