"I spoke with Cora the other day." I state quietly, my eyes falling to look at our sock covered feet, Harry's bigger than mine. He gently tips my chin up, forcing my attention back onto him. "Wasn't a big deal." I continue.

"Then why do you look like you want to cry?" He asks gently. I frown deeply and lean my forehead against his chest, his arms immediately wrapping around me. My nose stings and tears prick my closed eyes as I breathe in sharply.

"I feel like such an idiot." I mumble quietly, holding back the tears and swallowing harshly. Harry squeezes me before he pulls away, cupping my cheeks. "She always knows exactly what to say to get under my skin." I continue quietly, Harrys eyebrows furrowed as he watches me.

"What did she say to you?" He questions, my eyes fluttering closed, the feeling of his thumbs running over my cheek causes me to reopen them.

"She just threw the fact that I'm a disappointment to my parents in my face." I mutter. Harry simply shakes his head and presses a small kiss to my forehead.

"You aren't, baby." He sighs, holding my face gently. I sigh and shake my head, slipping out of his grip and wandering over to my couch, Harry following without question. "Cora literally had to pay her way into college, I don't think her opinion is valid." He mumbles to me. I hold back the small smile that tugs my lips, looking over at him.

"Her dad got caught." I tell him, watching his eyes widen slightly at my words. He lets out a small laugh causing me to shake my head at him. "Don't laugh."

"I know, it's not funny." He grins, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my cheek. "It's quite unfortunate, but they had it coming." He continues with a small shrug, his lips moving to the corner of my mouth as his hand grips my outer thigh, pulling me closer to him.

My mind is elsewhere as Harry presses slow kisses to my neck, maneuvering me to straddle his lap. I don't think telling him about what Cora had also said is a good idea. I don't want him to have that idea of him not being good enough for me in his head. He has so much on his plate and that's the last thing he needs. And it's not even close to the truth.

  "You're still bothered." Harry voices quietly, pulling away to look at me. I snap out of my intrusive thoughts and shake my head, leaning in and pressing a slow kiss to his lips.

  "I'm fine, H." I breathe, his lips connecting with mine again. I know it's not fair to hide what is bothering me from Harry but I don't want it to bother him either. What Cora said won't come up again anyways.

  "You seem like you're somewhere else." He mumbles quietly. I allow my fingers to roam through his thick curls, my lips slowly working their way down his neck. "Clover." He speaks.

  "I'm fine, really." I assure him when I pull away, gently stroking his jaw. He sighs, seeming unconvinced but he lets it go either way which I'm thankful for.

  "You know you can always talk to me." He says quietly, his nose nudging mine as he presses a gentle kiss to my cheek. I sigh and nod my head.

  "I know." I whisper, leaning into him, my head resting against his. His large hands slowly run up and down my thighs, his chin resting on my shoulder. "How are you?" I ask, changing the subject off of me.

  "Are you asking if I'm still sober?" He questions. I roll my eyes and nudge him, I can hear the smirk in his voice. "I'm okay." He nods.

  "Have you thought anymore about what Zayn said?" I ask, pulling away to look at him. He sighs and gently nudges me off of his lap, standing from the couch. "Harry?" I call quietly, watching as he tugs his fingers through his hair, patting his pockets until he finds his cigarettes and a lighter.

"I told you I'm not doing it." He answers sharply, walking off to the balcony and sliding open the glass door. I frown and pull my knees up to my chest, watching his head hang lowly as he smokes outside with his back to me.

My heart sinks in my chest and I stand from my couch. I frown, the air is thick with sudden tension from Harry's small outburst. I didn't mean to upset him and I guess I should've figured he wouldn't have wanted to talk about that. But I also didn't think it would hurt to ask if he had thought over it.

I stare back at my reflection in the mirror of my bathroom. The door slowly pushes open and Harry steps inside, his face hard and unapologetic. I let out a long sigh and turn around, leaning against the counter with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You're upset." He states.

"You snapped at me for no reason." I reply easily. Harry's lips part as he stares at me, leaning his shoulder against the door frame.

"I told you I wasn't going to therapy or whatever the fuck else, Clover." He bites. "I'm tired of you and Zayn pushing that shit on me, it's fucking annoying." He states.

"We aren't pushing it on you." I answer. He rolls his eyes and tugs his fingers through his hair as he shakes his head.

"Well I'm done talking about it!" He barks, my eyes widening at the change of volume in his voice. "Fuck." He grumbles, turning around and walking off out of the bathroom, leaving me to follow with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you being such a dick right now?" I ask, watching as he stands a few feet from my front door. "We were fine fifteen minutes ago." I continues, my eyes locked with his own.

"I'm not being a dick." He snaps, his jaw clenched tightly as he begins to pace in front of me, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yes, you are." I reply firmly. Harry simply shakes his head and grabs his keys from the counter and swings the door open. "Harry!" I shout, my voice drowned out by the door slamming shut.

Happy update, sorry this took a bit longer to get put up but it's here!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday if you celebrate and if you don't, I hope you still had a good day.

Feel free to vote and comment! Thank you to those of who are doing that! It means so much to me you have no clue!

Much love
~C