| 75 |

Harrys chest rises and falls rapidly, his breathing unsteady just like mine. I lay beside him in his bed, my eyes trained on the ceiling of his bedroom, the fan sending down waves of cool air. My skin is hot and flushed pink, my heart hammering against my ribs as I try to even out my breathing.

The room is silent aside from Harry and I's breathing. I draw in a long breath, my eyes closing for a moment as I silently scold myself. I gave into him so easily and I shouldn't have. I should have stood my ground and stayed strong. But I have such a soft spot for him and it tends to get me in trouble.

I feel the bed move, followed by the feeling of Harrys arm wrapping over my middle, pulling me closer to him. I huff quietly as I peel my eyes open, resisting the urge to push him away. Even though that's exactly what I should be doing right now.

His lips press against my shoulder a few times before they move their way up my neck, all the way to my ear and then ending their adventure at the corner of my mouth. His curls tickle my exposed skin every time he makes a small movement, his head resting just above my shoulder.

"I love you." He mumbles quietly, the rasp in his voice is thick and makes my stomach churn with harsh butterflies. I shove the feelings away and instead, I sit up from my laying position beside him and swing my legs over the edge of the bed.

My eyes flutter closed as I grip the edge of the mattress tightly, feeling it shift beneath me as Harry moves around behind me. His bedroom is still humid, the sheets shoved to the bottom of the bed while the duvet is halfway on the floor.

"Baby." Harry mumbles after a moment. I sigh, the bed shifting again as he situates himself to sit beside me, our arms touching from the closeness of our bodies. I swallow hard, feeling the anger and sadness all building up in my chest once again.

He sighs lowly and leans towards me, pushing my hair behind my shoulder and dipping his face down to my neck. His lips slowly caress the warm skin, his tongue circling in slow and gentle patterns. His hand rests on the inside of my thigh, his fingers dig into my skin, massaging the flesh as he slowly hooks them under my thigh to open my legs further.

"Harry." I voice quietly, his lips sucking the skin of my collar bone as his fingers draw closer to my center. My hand grips his thigh, my eyes fighting the urge to flutter closed with pleasure as my conscience screams at me to stop. "Harry, stop." I finally break, snapping my eyes open as I stand from the bed.

My chest is tight as the pleasure that had been building up, lingers in my abdomen. I tug my fingers through my damp hair, my eyes searching the floor of Harrys bedroom until I find my jeans abandoned in the corner.

"What's wrong?" Harry questions, watching me from the same position on his bed. He furrows his eyebrows at me and stands when I begin to pull my jeans up my legs. "Hey, stop. Why are you getting dressed?" He asks, his hands reaching out to halt my movements.

"Sex doesn't fix everything, Harry." I mumble, his fingers digging into the sides of my jeans as a subtle way to pull them back down my legs. "I thought you knew that." I continue, pushing his hands away from me so I can button my pants fully, keeping them on my body for good.

"I do know that." He answers, my eyes flickering around his dimly lit bedroom. He stands before me in just his boxers, his eyes scanning me over multiple times. "If you didn't want to have sex you could have told me, I would have understood." He voices causing me to immediately roll my eyes.

"That's not the point." I snap quietly, staring up at him. His eyebrows furrow, bringing the crease between his eyebrows out as confusion sets on his beautiful features. "I don't even want to talk about this." I breathe, beginning to search for my top so I'm not left in just my jeans and bra.