| 17 |

I feel a gentle nudge against my back, my eyebrows furrowing as I stir awake from my sleep. Another nudge. I huff, fluttering my eyes open, hearing the faint sound of ringing.

"Clover." Harry grumbles from behind me, the feeling of his leg shoved between my own. I sit up from his bed, glancing over my shoulder at Harry who lays on his side, his arm stretched over on my side with his eyes closed.

I slide out of his bed, gently placing the covers back over him before I make my way out to the kitchen where I find my phone, ringing and vibrating on the counter. Cora.

"Hey." I answer, running my fingers through my hair as I slowly walk over to the windows of Harry's apartment. Fresh snow blankets the world as small snow flakes continue falling from the sky.

"Where are you? I've been knocking on your door for the last half hour." Cora barks causing my eyes to slightly widen at her tone.

"I'm at Harry's, what are you doing at my apartment so early?" I question tiredly, watching the sea of people down on the ground.

"Well I haven't gotten a chance to ask if we're okay since the last time we talked, you seemed upset." She speaks across the line. I feel Harry's presence behind me, followed by his hands slithering around my front and pulling me again his chest.

"I'm not upset." I answer her truthfully. "I'm just not as excited about going home as you are, Cora." I continue, hearing her sigh irritably causing me to roll my eyes. Harry squeezes me before letting go of me completely, stepping outside on his balcony to smoke, dressed in sweats and a hoodie. "I'll be home in fifteen." I tell her.

"I'll wait for you in the lobby." She says before ending the call, not giving me a chance to say anything. I roll my eyes and toss my phone to Harry's couch before joining him on the balcony.

"She sounds like a good time." Harry speaks sarcastically, looking over at me with his cigarette hanging between his lips.

"Stop it." I mumble, sending him a look. He just raises his eyebrows at me before turning around and putting out the cigarette in an ash tray, turning back to me. "I should go." I say, watching as he narrows his eyes at me.

"Why?" He questions, pulling me inside with him, the warmth of his apartment engulfing my whole body. One of Harry's shirts is the only things covering me besides my underwear.

"Coras waiting for me at my apartment." I tell him. He simply hums and watches me as I disappear to his bedroom, pulling my jeans from yesterday up my legs, locating my shoes before returning back to the living room. "I can walk." I tell him, Harry rolling his eyes as he pulls his hood over his head, his keys appearing small in his large hand.

"Funny." He mutters, sending me a look with his eyes squinted. "Come on." He says, swinging the door open and stepping out behind me.

"Are you feeling better today?" I ask quietly, glancing up at him. He just simply nods his head, pressing the elevator button with his knuckles. "You never did tell me how you got those bruises." I mumble. They're gone now, his knuckles are scabbed over and his face healed quick.

"Because it doesn't matter." He replies, nudging me through the open elevator and into the small space with mirrored walls. I frown, leaning against the wall as I look down at my nails. "It was literally nothing, Clo." He mutters.

  "It's didn't look like nothing, but okay." I reply quietly, hearing him sigh. The elevator opens to the parking garage level and I walk out before him, feeling his hand grasp mine, slowing my pace to match his.